[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

Gosh, she's saying pretty heavy stuff whatever it is. It all connects to KS's saving JET at various times and also his pushing her away when she tried to pull the sword.

Episode ends.

Preview:

No preview?

This episode was quite heavy on the plot. Can't wait to watch with subs and finally figure out stuff.

• Like 19

The lady in red is talking about the sword, right? I heard she mentioned palli... geum. Did she just ask Goblin to remove his sword? What is this plot! I am feeling dizzy, anxious, nervous now. And to have to wait for another week? EURGH this in insane!

And JET is having conversation with GR about something and she's crying. 

Back to lady in red. Is she punishing our Goblin now? Noooooo chaebal noooooo!!!! 

And the drama ends :bawling:

• Like 12

Sunny drinking solo again. Counting the guys walking.

Suddenly, GR is at her door.

Sunny and GR take a walk outside.

Sunny think he's being cute.

Sunny talks about something and the flashback of the queen in training starts. GR seems stunned at what she said.

Sorry... somebody called me and I was just half watching until the end.  GRRRRR

Anyway....here are the rest

KS lights a lantern.

ET walking and KS voiceover.

KS at a library and the shelves close in on him.

Red Lady is here.

GR looking at the scroll again.

ET waiting at the front porch.

ET and GR talking.

Red Lady and KS talking.

ET talks to GR and she starts crying while talking about KS.

Kim Shin cries thinking about the flashbacks from the time he saved ET mom. Did he realize his feelings?

End.

WHY IS THERE NO PREVIEW?????? Liveshoot pitfalls?

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

Gosh, she's saying pretty heavy stuff whatever it is. It all connects to KS's saving her at various times and also his pushing her away when she tried to pull the sword.

Episode ends.

Preview:

No preview?

What? Really no preview? :blink: how can i survive another one week? Lol... i even missed my another weekend drama because of this drama. Haha... 

I am thanking @jellybellymonster @LyraYoo @naritul @moon_firefly @SunnySun26 @ktiminie @an05 @aurelly  for your wonderful live recapping :wub: i'm sorry if i missed 1 of you here.. *virtual hugs for everybody here

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ALL OF YOU WHO CELEBRATE!! :blush:

• Like 11

Regarding live shoots and previews (lack thereof), Goblin did pretty well. Many times previews stop coming around ep 5 or 6. They made it to midway through before not having one.

Wow. So was KS about to confess his feelings to ET when Lady in Red stopped him? Literally blocked with books. Whatever she told him matched the gravity of what GR revealed to ET, which is that pulling the sword equals KS's death. God, I'm dying, what is this? Why? Why?

@bgcldxx Ugh, that's what I was afraid of! That she was saying the attacks on ET's life would increase if she didn't pull KS's sword.

• Like 22

NO PREVIEW!!! ughhhh

So much important dialogue was said during the end of this episode that I don't understand! Need subs ASAP!

But for sure ET understands what pulling the sword means now! 

GR=king and Sunny=queen. 

Queen is Goblin sister?? He did say dongsaeng if I'm not mistaken. 

We are half way through this drama already!! 

• Like 17