[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

Back to Subway with JET and DH...

She's asking about the chinese letters KS wrote. DH reads it. Omo,, he knows the truth... He lies to JET. She's mad now. DH finally finds out that KS's real name is KS :)

DH tells KS about GR crying when he saw the Queen's portrait. KS confronts GR, asking why he cried. GR's telling him. Flashback to the past again. KS's getting serious now. Scary intense scene. GR's saying something about not having his memory from before.

GR goes to meet the other grim reaper

• Like 14

I’ve been wondering why the Grandma was always wearing the same red outfit throughout the drama. I looked up what the color red or scarlet means in the Bible, and it says that it symbolizes “Redemption”, it also symbolizes “Suffering”, and “Judgment”. It also indicates as the source of sin, or if one has committed such, but the color “Red” or “Crimson” could also "indicate a need for people to be purified of sin through the actual shedding of blood itself (Maybe this is what the she means by the "You're both going to pay a big price anyway" line she says in the overpass scene of GR, and Sunny-not-Sun Hee), a process which ultimately results in a moral cleanliness that brings such persons closer to God. In many of these cases, purification is connected to or represented by the color white

And as another user pointed out earlier, she might just be the Goddess of Fate, or something like that. Maybe shes in charge on how the Goblin, and the GR are going to redeem themselves, or rather cleanse them off of their sins.

She might just be the deity the two were talking about earlier on lol idk anymore omg I just love dramas that make you think of different theories and such hehe
Edited by peperroo
  • Like 14

GR's working, this time a mother and daughter who died :(

JET runs into KS outside and follows him. He's saving a guy's life and burns the rope the guy intended to kill himself with. The guy's daughter comes running and a flashback shows that the Red Lady  helped out.

• Like 12

I think people who like to complain about PPL will again complain about it this episode LOL! But I am totally fine with it. Who cares about PPL, as long as it won't tarnish the plot, storyline, I don't care :D LOL to our Goblin giving Subway sandwich now instead of just sandwich! ;) 

Edit: I am seriously trying my best to quit laughing over this crazy PPL! HAHAHAHA!!! 

• Like 9