[Drama 2017] You Are Too Much 당신은 너무합니다

Fatma28

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uhm Jung Hwa And Ku Hye Sun’s Upcoming Drama Releases Stills Of First Script Read-Through

you're too much uhm jung hwa ku hye sun

MBC’s upcoming weekend drama, “You’re Too Much” (working title), recently held its first script read-through with the cast.

The 50-episode drama had previously announced that Uhm Jung Hwa and Ku Hye Sun would be playing the two female leads. Both actresses were at the script read-through, along with writer Ha Chung Ok, director Baek Ho Min, and principal actors Kang Tae Oh, Jun Kwang Ryul, Jung Gyu Woon, Jung Hye Sun, Son Tae Young, and Jo Sung Hyun.

Before the script read-through, PD Baek Ho Min said, “It’s our plan to better understand human nature through our feelings for star singer ‘Yoo Ji Na’ (Uhm Jung Hwa) and her imitator ‘Jung Hae Dang’ (Ku Hye Sun). Through our writer’s excellent script and everyone’s excellent acting, I believe that our production will be great.”

After the read-through, writer Ha Chung Ok praised all the actors, especially Jun Kwang Ryul’s tone and pace.

“You’re Too Much” tells the story of a successful career singer, Yoo Ji Na, who has regrets about the past, and Jung Hae Dang, who makes a living imitating other singers. It will air its first episode on March 4.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/06/uhm-jung-hwa-ku-hye-suns-upcoming-drama-releases-stills-first-script-read/

Goo Hye Sun and Uhm Jung Hwa attend script reading of their comeback drama 'You're Too Much'

0000700358_001_20170207073408293.jpg

999999999999999999999999.png

Naver - Xports News: Uhm Jung Hwa and Goo Hye Sun attend script reading of their comeback drama 'You're Too Much'

1. [+3,384, -111] Uhm Jung Hwa is nearly in her 50s but she's hard at work as a singer and an actress.. Her passion is worthy of praise and applause. Goo Hye Sun and Uhm Jung Hwa, fighting!!

2. [+3,346, -117] Goo Hye Sun's pretty..... But her voice is too shaky...

3. [+1,838, -32] They have differing image, makes me wonder how their chemistry will work out

4. [+1,339, -114] Looking at the writer and director, this drama is makjang

5. [+776, -52] Didn't know Goo Hye Sun's in this too

6. [+178, -20] Goo Hye Sun's face looks peaceful and glowing

7. [+157, -14] Goo Hye Sun became prettier after marriage ~~

8. [+129, -15] Goo Hye Sun's gorgeous ㅎㅎㅎ

9. [+108, -14] Please put aside your streotypes that all weekend dramas are makjang.. Let me see a well-made weekened drama this time! Goo Hye Sun and Uhm Jung Hwa fighting

10. [+119, -18] Long time no see Goo Hye Sun. Look at her beauty

-

Kim Hee-sun, Go So Young, Son Tae-young, 'Mimo 甲', actresses return

Son Tae-young, 'You are too much' return in four years 

After her husband Kwon Sang-woo's active activities, Son Tae-young also starts her full-scale activities. Son Tae-young recently decided to appear on MBC's new weekend drama, 'You Are Too Much' (Playwright Cheongok, Director Baek Ho Min). 

Son Tae-young was the fiancee of Park Hyun-jun (Jeong Keun-woon) and played the role of Hong Yoon-hee, a double-decker family with a grandfather of university president, in the story of a life in which a star singer and his mother singer " Hong Yoon-hee is a person who has been raised in a classy household but has been hurt by his self-esteem due to the fact that he has caught the mind of a married couple. 

Son Tae-young will return to terrestrial dramas in four years after KBS2's 'Best Dae Sun-Shin' in 2013. I am determined to show a more mature performance through this work. 

A drama official said, "Son Tae-young is deeply convinced that he will appeal another charm that has not been shown before."

You are too much', Uhm Junghwa × Gu Hye Sun first meeting .. Chemi Expectation ↑

Article Image

Sports Today, reporter Kim Na Young] MBC new weekend drama "You are too much" full of enthusiasm, the first scenario reading was revealed. 

The main actors such as Ha Jung Ok and Baek Ho Min PD have been gathered together at MBC Ilsan Dream Center recently, including Uhm Jung Hwa, Go Hye Sun, Kang Ta Tao, Jeon Gwang Ryul, Jung Kyung Woon, Jung Hye Sun, Son Tae Young and Sung Hyun Hyun. 

Prior to the full-fledged start, Baek Ho-min PD was designed to have a deep understanding of humans through the affection, compassion, and joy of life of "star singer" And I believe that it will be a great work because it adds to the outstanding acting power of all the actors here. "It has already revealed confidence in the drama. 

The actors showed an immersive acting ability reminiscent of the actual shooting scene, even though it was a place to match the first breath. In the performance of middle-aged actors who have gathered a lot of topics in the recent golden lineup, Ha Jing-ok wrote, "Everyone is doing very well. Especially actor Jeon Gwang-ryeol did not hesitate to praise the tone and breathing that is really like the textbook in acting. 

Actor Jeon Gwang-ryul, who is a certified actor, is going to play the role of Park Sung-hwan, a company chairman who lives for his own desire only for a lifetime. In particular, the charismatic confrontation with the actor Jung Kyeong-woon, who played the role of his son Park Hyun-jun, captivated the eyes of those who watched with the scenario reading alone. 

Uhm Jung-hwa, who is comeback in a terrestrial drama in eight years, is a veteran player with a strong acting power, and has completely extinguished a spectacular appearance and a free soul owner, star singer retainer. 

MBC sitcom 'Nonstop 5' debut since the debut MBC drama starring Koo Hye Sun was my main mongo singer Jung Won played the role. In addition to the usual comical appearance, he has also made some bold rhetoric and high jokes with bold acting and hoped for Chemie in the future. 

Actor Kang Tae who has been reborn as a next generation star lost his sight due to his childhood accidents but he took on Lee Kyungsu's character, who has an outstanding talent on the piano, and he put a lot of energy into his play by showing his fondness. 

On the other hand, 'You are Too Soon' will be broadcasted at 8:45 pm on March 4, followed by 'Blow Me Mi Punga'. 

Thanks for making this thread sis Fatima...yes,we know that UJW has a strong personality as an actress,singer n dancer if truth be told we can say that she's already a legend in entertainment industry so we know her well...what i'm trying to say is"don't judge d book by its cover"d drama haven't yet started so we cannot say who suited who to whom even how good or popular they are,just saying guys...be open minded n stay positive,hope this upcoming drama will like n receive good vibes/ratings...Hve a nice day to all!!!

34 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

whoaaa... both georgeously pretty women are in one frame... nice. I like UJH in WR. And this will be GHS first drama comeback after her marriage. 

off-topic stuff, sorry to ask this here. 

Hide contents

anyone know about newlyweds diary? where to watch it with subs?

and the plot, it's making me curious. What these two relationship would be? 'YJN abondoned something when she was young' could she abondon her child? I want to watch this, but wait... wait... are they serious??? 50 episodes??!! It matches with the title, You're too much!" 

oeteokhae... oteokhaee... 50, and only 2 in a week. Means it will be 25 weeks = 6 months 1 week of waiting... almost a year everybody?! lol

Sister not only you there are lot of people like me who want to watch it with eng sub :( till now raw is out don't know why eng sub is not there...heard rumor that tvn will give its own sub.. if it is true wondering when?

Lol phew!! sis you are good with maths hehehe :) yeah sis i too feel its her child whom she abandon. Still confuse about relationship between leads guys and lead girls.. Is kang tae ho playing YJN kid or he also be in some love relationship with any of lead girl???

Kang tae ho talk about drama you are too much in his recent interview..
- You start a new drama in Korea.

▶ (Kang Tae Oh) Yes. I played the role of Lee Kyung Su in 'You Are Too So'. He is a friend who had a sad past because he was a friend who had lost his sight due to a big accident when he was a child and suffered even more pain. Then I heard that it is the person that can maximize drama tension in the drama.

Actors who appear together seem to be a champion.

▶ (Kang Ta Oh) I am so nervous and I am prepared to be nervous because they are so experienced. I think I should learn a lot.

I'll see you first when reading the script, and I'm going to tremble.

▶ (Kang Tae Oh) Yes. I'm exciting. I had so much fun watching Goo hye sun in 'Boys Over Flowers', and I became a fan of Uhm Jung Hwa when I watched the movie 'Princess Aurora'.

cr https://www.facebook.com/youaretoomuchh/

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting

Archived