[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

5 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

KISS!!

KISS!!!

REAAAAALLLL KISSS!!!

oh wow, looks like I lost the bet! and it did happen end of Monday's episode. MY FIRST GUESS WAS CORRECT COME ON!

EDIT

it seems that HY told HB that now the only thing he is concern about the SA. ohhh rivalry starting!

Preview for tomorrow

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Omy ...juz saw the clips... aw man... really looks like a "almost kiss" hug...

:blink:looks sooooo scary this hug... his hands... those black 'smoke'...yew...

Wow...great acting there...

It's like as though one hand is trying to stop the other hand to harm her..hehe.

Yeahhh...!!! We got an amazing kiss scene today. It"s so sweeeett my heart goes dugeundugeun and i had to contain my squeal!!

But brace yourself...tomorrow's gonna be angsty...All 3 stones are gathered...Habaek's timing to go back is coming soon...unless we got some plot twist..

Thank you so much @Chellsee for the Kiss Video, I'm downloading it right now so I can watch the kiss continuously until I'm satisfied!

I'm sure Nam Joo Hyuk feels a bit regretful because he didn't wait to meet with Shin Se Kyung. To me SSK and him match better. Although I do like LSK from Weightlifting Fairy, SSK is better in terms of looks)

Just now, vangsweetie637 said:

Team Monday wins!!! :D 

But someone please upload the kiss! I need to see it ! :tongue: I heard it was a hot one! :wink:

Yeah Kraken! I win!!! What's the reward anyway? :lol:

7 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

oh wow, looks like I lost the bet! and it did happen end of Monday's episode. MY FIRST GUESS WAS CORRECT COME ON!

I predicted correctly. End of episode 9 and continue to early episode 10. I am actually quite a pro when comes to K drama :grin:

5 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

Yeahhh...!!! We got an amazing kiss scene today. It"s so sweeeett my heart goes dugeundugeun and i had to contain my squeal!!

But brace yourself...tomorrow's gonna be angsty...All 3 stones are gathered...Habaek's timing to go back is coming soon...unless we got some plot twist..

I was screaming in my room & my husband thought something bad happen.  He rushed to see what's going on. kekekeke!!! 

2 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I predicted correctly. End of episode 9 and continue to early episode 10. I am actually quite a pro when comes to K drama :grin:

haha i too predicted it to be the end of episode 9 or early 10 but i changed my mind and put it on tuesday instead.

I should have stuck to my gut!

1 minute ago, lolly84 said:

ALL WE NEED NOW IS THE BTS OF THAT KISS...:rolleyes:

oh yeah~ yeah~

Holy Jesus! I can't even work this morning due to this drama and you guys on this thread. Instead of working I keep on refreshing this thread to read comments and watch video clips, and then the kiss!!! Whooooooooaaaaa....I didn't understand a word during the last scene but the emotion coming from HB and SA feels soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo real! I can't wait to watch this episode with subs. Please drama god, let this be a happy ending!! 

Thanks to everyone who shared screen caps and video clips! You guys are amazing!

Archived