[Drama 2017] Tunnel 터널

larus

from more videos from special EP0:

[Tunnel] 3 leads

[Tunnel]CJH introduces the 86th Hwayang police station set #bring back the memory 

[Tunnel] The director talks about his intention: ‘Humanistic/ concern for people,  Drama Tunnel’: Only people can save other people! 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Lots of fun clips and teasers coming out!! Exciting!!

Did everyone watch the special EP0? ^^ Thank you @booha for posting the links! I loved the clip where CJK gives us the tour of the set of 1986 police station.

Did everyone watched the latest V Live session for CJK? G-tree and CJK did a wonderful job! 

If you are interested in watching the drama in realtime, there is more info on IG.

https://www.instagram.com/choijinhyuk_globalfanbase/

Also, if you go to this IG profile and write a message to CJK, the owner says that she will be able to print the messages and hand deliver them to CJK!! But you have to submit by end of 3/21/2017. ^^   

PD Of New Drama “Tunnel” Asked About Alleged Similarities To “Signal”

tunnel1.jpg 

On March 22, OCN’s new original drama “Tunnel” held a press conference at Amoris Hall in Seoul.

During the conference, producing director (PD) Shin Yong Hwi addressed reports that “Tunnel” was very similar to tvN’s 2016 drama “Signal”.

“Personally, I haven’t closely watched ‘Signal,'” Shin Yong Hwi said. “I’ve never thought deeply about the differences between the two dramas.”

He added, “Recently many dramas have been using the ‘time slip’ concept. A drama I directed in the past also used ‘time slip.’ We used the ‘time slip’ in ‘Tunnel’ because it fit the drama’s story, not just because we were following the current trend.”

He concluded, “Detective Park Kwang Ho is very human despite his seemingly aggressive past, Kim Sun Jae is smart but lacking in social skills, and Shin Jae Yi is a character that has grown up with the pain of knowing he was adopted. All three characters have flaws and weaknesses. ‘Tunnel’ is a very human drama where they learn to support each other. Murder is the subject matter, but it is not too intense.”

more

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/22/pd-new-drama-tunnel-addresses-alleged-similarities-signal/

@0ly40 LOL Arent that clip has been posted above?:smirk:

------

(NAVER) Will Tunnel be too similar to Signal?

0000171122_001_20170322185510011.jpg

0000171122_002_20170322185510046.jpg

tunnel.png

Naver - Enews24: 'Tunnel' Director and actors "We didn't watch signal"

1. [+2668, -75] If you saw it why would you say that you didn't....Is too similar?

2. [+1977, -49] I want to watch Signal again ㅠ

3. [+1903, -39] Did you work hard only to find people who didn't watch Signal

4. [+1406, -52] It's unpleasant to hear it...

5. [+343, -4] ? Yoon Hyun Min what are you talking about? You have watched Signal while you were on 'I live Alone'

6. [+281, -3] But it's very similar to the beginning of Signal. They both have the same case

7. [+233, -7] Yoon Hyun Min watched the drama when he was on 'I live Alone' ㅋㅋ

8. [+140, -1] Why the poster looks like for an Indian movie?

9. [+146, -4] I'm tired of time slip...Why if something makes a fuss, everyone start doing it?

cr

This video is funny and humorous and it has a bit of parody(?)    I know this kind of video might not be well translated.   Besides the background of the bygone era(80s)  can be more memorable with Koreans for some reasons. 

**I found something interesting about   오라이.  Someone mentioned whether it might be a parody of famous 트라이 CF  so I checked it out and found it.    First one source explained 오라이 came from ‘all right’ in English  which went through the Japanese pronunciation and then it was converted into Korean as  오라이....

But I don’t know what this word means in this video?   Still it’s kind of funny to see this old CF video.

((translation))

Tunnel[ mysterious TV OCN]  Not aging man, Park Kwang Ho's mystery (anti-aging)

Spoiler

(001)[ not aging man] PKH’s mystery   (005) Is it possible that one could live like an immortal who doesn’t age?  (010) It  can only be seen in a movie.   (012)The incredible story begins!   (016) In 1980, there is one detective who would be the busiest.     (022) - I’m not going to give up till I find it    Ya!  You XX 

(027) [Park Kwang Ho]  (029)The coolest man  PKH  (031)Detective PKH, at the time he was known as the coolest man who fluttered women’s hearts   (041)Known as a sexy man, his name was famous around ((the name of place?)) (047)[오라이][ORY]   (050)  81’ The year of Rooster- long pilgrimage   (052)He had participated in many important national events and was active every way.    (056)Completion of Subway Line 2  (059) Completion of Building 63

(105)Afterward  KH met his companion Yeon Sook and lived happily  (112) Then he disappeared in 1986!   (117) Kwang Ho ssi     (119) Yeon Sook  and even his friends didn’t know his whereabouts.  (124)There wasn’t any clue to be found and time moved on.  (128)His existence was forgotten gradually.    (133)Then one day,  after 30 years, 2017 present   this man appeared with the same look as in the 80s!   (143)(During 30 years) did he spend all his might and power on his anti-aging? 

(151)Detective PKH hasn’t changed  at all between 1986 and 2017.  (200) If the man we discovered is the same detective PKH from 1986,  (206)what are the reasons for hiding his whereabouts?  (209)And?  Why he wanders around in the middle of Seoul in 2017?  

(215) I’m PKH from the homicide. Why is this?  (218)Where is this place?  (221) If I lost my head, I have to regain myself. If I’m dreaming I need to wake up fast  

(225) [If anyone knows about detective Park Kwang Ho, please report to channel OCN.] [ name: PKH /age: ??(1986) /height: 182cm /personality point: country type, handsome ]

There is a man who does not grow old for 30 years ?!
The cool guy PKH goes around all over the place in the 80s
After he disappeared suddenly,  30 years later, in 2017, he is discovered having the same appearance  as  when he was missing ?!
How long have you been anti-aging?
If anyone knows about detective Park Kwangho, please report to channel OCN.

트라이 CF - 멋진 남자 편 (1990)/ Try CF – the coolest man (1990)

cr to uploder

Choi Jin Hyuk & Yoon Hyun Min: BTS  First Look magazine photo shooting

Meeting of the Detective in 1986 and the Detective in 2017
If there is such a detective like them, I'll be taken willingly. I’m guilty for the crime!
Charming  bromance  'favorite' couple's First Look
Tunnel where fate and time intersect
3/25 Saturday night at 10:00 OCN first broadcast

more  http://m.firstlook.co.kr/archives/star/130_thecut32?  or  http://blog.naver.com/ocnblog

EnP9HP0.jpg

Spoiler

aEK9vTD.jpg

EypWm3S.jpg

"Tunnel - Drama" Choi Jin-hyeok's crazy heart-throbbing performance

IhPNQbU.jpg

"I should have turned it down, but I had nothing else to say"

The new OCN drama hero Choi Jin-hyeok was spotted holding a victim child tightly in his arms.

In "Tunnel - Drama", Choi Jin-hyeok takes on the role of detective Park Gwang-ho who went after a criminal in a tunnel in the year 1886 but crossed a line 30 years later to 2017. He then works with Kim Seon-jae (Yoon Hyeon-min) and Sin Jay (Lee Yoo-young) to track down the criminal from 30 years ago.

While Choi Jin-hyeok is busy trying to catch the criminal, guilt overwhelms him when he witnesses a man staring absentmindedly at his murdered wife and his child is crying behind him. Choi Jin-hyeok takes the child into his arms and gets teary eyed himself. Although he speaks to the man bluntly, he is guilty that he couldn't do anything about the murderer.

The 'hugging' scene was shot for more than 6 hours. The take that day involved the beginning of the 'happening' and the situation that occurs after it. Despite the cruel weather, Choi Jin-hyeok focused on his script and made everyone around him hold their breaths.

The child he held wasn't an actor but a son of the one of the staff members. During the take, Choi Jin-hyeok caused immense tension on the set but as soon as cameras were off, he would return to being 'the nice man' and fooled around with the child, making sure he stayed warm.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Translation : Hancinema

past versus present —> bromance

M9eLCzL.png

All you need is a blistering bromance to anchor a drama and you’re probably guaranteed an entertaining watch. OCN dropped a series of new teasers for Tunnel, and my fave one is the first meeting between Choi Jin Hyuk and Yoon Hyun Min. The police station remains consistent throughout the time leap, thus Choi Jin Hyuk is able to find his way around still in 2017. Kinda love how both men thought the other party was some crazed intruder. Haha.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/03/20/past-versus-present-bromance/

COMING SOON: Tunnel, starring Choi Jin Hyuk, Yoon Hyun Min, and Lee Yoo Young

by CoCo Kdrama on Tue, Mar 21, 2017

96691ea1-601d-43f0-8333-9e4462fa6d9d.jpg

Choi Jin Hyuk is back in his first drama since returning from the military! You may have fallen in love with him in romantic comedies like Emergency Couple and high school dramas like Heirs, but this time he's showing a new side of himself in the mysterious detective drama Tunnel

https://www.dramafever.com/news/coming-soon-tunnel-starring-choi-jin-hyuk-yoon-hyun-min-and-lee-yoo-young/

Dramafever will air the drama Tunnel.

7 more hours to go!! Can't wait!! Wishing for Dae-Bak~~~~~

CJH will do a V-live session at 9:30PM Korea Time for count down to the first episode!!!

www.ondemandkorea.com will carry Tunnel. Currently, they have teasers and Episode 0 uploaded. They upload episodes fairly quickly but English sub is delayed a bit.

Can't wait to hear what everyone thinks about the first two episodes!!! 

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2017] Tunnel 터널- Premiere tonight

Yey.  Soompiers I like are here! happy camper is jongski!

Honestly, I'm not into time travel or time slip drama, but I like good story and drama with good actors and good script and good acting and directing cinematography and editing and so I'm  watching this one. plus it's OCN - fav network.

After  Solomon's Perjury, I haven't  really watched any kdramas ( cept the one with Ji Sung) .  A dorama called A Life is my current fav but it just ended.  Happy to watch kdrama again.  When I like a drama, I am active poster! Haha.

I'll give me thoughts once I see raw or Eng sub.

What do u bet that the little kid is actually the char. played by Yoon Hyun Min in the present timeline or the girl but it looked to me as the kid was a boy...I won't lie,i actually for a moment belived Yeon Sook will die...Like how would that be knowing the same actress played in Signal and was one of the victim of the same case...Liked the first episode,i think it gave the initial background for the case and how it all began and a glimpse of or main hero personal and profesional life

I'll have to watch again with the eng sub. to be sure but it's intresting that they omitted to see that all the victims had in commun the red color and obviously the same way they were tied...Aside from the killer and the Police no one would be able to know the same exact modus operandi aside from seeing the Forensics Doctor ommiting important info because he taught it wasn't important(the marks on the leg as number,the dot)...I don't know well the criminal history of Korea before this famous serial case became famous yet i think part of the wrong dowings in the investigation might be also because they were never faced with a serial killer as eperience to see that it was indeed done by one guy in the early stages...It's ironic that most likely the journalist was the one who had it right from the start about the killer and his motivation yet being discarded

Now i'm curious why the young guy from the present timeline(N) has the same name in the chart as our hero along with the main Girl(present timeline) as his wife,is she related,maybe his daughter?

Archived