[Drama 2017] Tunnel 터널

larus

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally OCN revealed the official posters of Tunnel,  and the video of the poster and teaser shooting scene was posted too.

http://blog.naver.com/ocnblog

Jump over 30 years to catch him

'Tunnel' where fate and time intersect

tCNPtW4.jpg

A detective’s job is to keep going even if tricked hundreds of times!   I am going alone regardless!  

A passionate detective from 1986  Park Kwang Ho

QdNyun3.jpg

Don’t apologize to me.  Just suffer from now on 

A rude (/prickly) elite detective from 2017 Kim Sun Jae

yHCD0Cz.jpg

EDIT ((translation))

Shaking  off  ‘Tunnel’  poster & teaser shooting  scene ! (feat. maddening  chemistry )

(003)[The poster shooting  took place in the tunnel in cold weather.]

(005)[Before the shooting , the main leads listen about the concept]

((She starts saying ‘Kwang Ho-ssi is …))

(007)CJH ‘He is ajae(ajussi)(Kwang Ho)!!’  (laugh) 

(009) ‘chic and sexy pose ‘  (011)LYY ‘Sexy??’   (013)‘You are sexy right!!’  (laugh)

(014)[The actual shooting starts]

(019) [Actors seriously engaged in shooting]  [#intense gazing]  [#charisma]

(025) [This time CJH and YHM shooting outside Tunnel]

[#exchange glance  #warm friendly visual]  (laugh)

(029) [As they look at each other, laughter bursts out ]

Spoiler

(032)[Shooting continues, ]  

(034)[while using props for the poster shooting continues, ]

(035) [okay  I could take one shot too??]  (laugh) 

(040) [Finally the poster shooting is finished despite cold weather]

(044)[The teaser shooting starts in the police station set]

(045)[Before the shooting, seriously studying the content of the shooting]

(048) [The teaser shooting starts]

(050) YHM  ‘Suspect’s DNA…’  [NG apology]   ‘Please I’ll try again’

(053) ‘Have you done the suspect’s (DNA) genetic testing?’

(055) CJH [What is this for??] ‘Why are you saying a kettle /where is this kettle coming from??’

(056) [this punk]  ‘Did you steal a kettle too??’

(058) YHM [hul] ‘suffering suffer ‘

(100) LYY ‘How was your feeling   when you killed?’

(104) [LYY’s shooting continues,]

(105)[YHM] ‘Did you compare suspect’s DNA kettle??’  ((YHM jokes(?)/or says  mistakenly , 주전자 teakettle instead of 유전자 gene test)) 

(108) ?/? ((LYY for seconds confused by what YHM just said))

(109) [CJH]  ‘This happened (It popped) because you said a kettle’

(111) [YHM]  ‘I’m a kettle keke’    (laugh)

(114) [CJH, Kwang Ho] Q: How’s your feeling about working with the actors  for the first time?

CJH ‘Because  this is a teaser shooting  I’m glad we didn’t feel too awkward’

(120) Q: How’s your feeling about working with the actors  for the first time?

[LYY, Jae Yi] ‘Me too I was uneasy about shooting the teaser first  but  after the shooting I feel like we are going to have fun working together.’

(129) CJH [mood maker??] ‘Maybe I have to be a fun maker’

LYY ‘Ah~ Why’   ‘I will be a fun maker’

(130) CJH ‘You two play a heavy character in the drama.’

(133) LYY ‘No that’s not’ 

(135) Q: How’s your feeling about working with the actors  for the first time?

[YHM, Sun Jae] ‘In the drama Tunnel,  LYYssi is in charge of Beauty’  ((YHM has a funny sense of humor))

(139) YHM ‘Flower YY’  

(141) [finished the teaser shooting with a warm atmosphere]

(146) [Show support  for the drama leads] 

Time-slipping to catch a killer in OCN’s Tunnel

by girlfriday | February 28, 2017 | 12 Comments

tumblr_ols1bn7g9f1sdd1ivo3_r7_540.jpg

It’s analogue-meets-CSI in OCN’s newest crime thriller Tunnel, where 1980s detective Choi Jin-hyuk (Pride and Prejudice) travels to the present day via wormhole tunnel and clashes with prickly elite detective Yoon Hyun-min (Beautiful Mind). On the upside, they’re both good guys who are after the same killer, the mysterious culprit in a thirty-year string of serial murders.

Choi Jin-hyuk stars in the time-slip thriller as a dogged cop who runs into a tunnel while chasing a serial killer in 1986. He has no idea why, but he comes out of the tunnel and it’s 2017. The serial killings have continued for the last thirty years, and he joins an investigation team in the present to solve the case.

Yoon Hyun-min plays his opposite in every way: Choi Jin-hyuk’s character goes with his gut instincts and street smarts, while Yoon Hyun-min’s character believes in hard scientific facts and relies on advanced technology. Rounding out the main team is Lee Yoo-young (Yourself and Yours), a criminal psychology professor with an icy demeanor who’s a little obsessed with the psychology of killers.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/02/time-slipping-to-catch-a-killer-in-ocns-tunnel/

The opening date for Tunnel  is pushed back to another week. Now it will air March 25.  It sounds like Voice got an extension.

PS I posted the translation for the last video in the previous post.

2 hours ago, Miky88 said:

Curious if Choi Jin Hyuk char won’t meet his future self because he would still be alive in this time,that if he didn’t die,no? And know quite well when he came etc...

You made an interesting point.   So when Park Kwang Ho makes a time jump, he is either still alive in the present  time but in the past  he might be  missing  in person  OR he exists in a parallel track of time so in 2017, there might be two PKHs…. hummm        Okay  so far what I know is that PKH tries to save his daughter and he makes a time jump (or in reverse order?? ) and he tries to return to his past and this serial killer has  some kind of answer for him??     If PKH tries hard to return to his past, could it be his other past self  isn’t there in a present time??  

10 hours ago, booha said:

The opening date for Tunnel  is pushed back to another week. Now it will air March 25.  It sounds like Voice got an extension.

I heard about Voice extension but did not connect  how it could affect Tunnel too. :lol: I will chance the airing date.

10 hours ago, booha said:

So when Park Kwang Ho makes a time jump, he is either still alive in the present  time but in the past  he might be  missing  in person  OR he exists in a parallel track of time so in 2017, there might be two PKHs…. hummm        Okay  so far what I know is that PKH tries to save his daughter and he makes a time jump (or in reverse order?? ) and he tries to return to his past and this serial killer has  some kind of answer for him??     If PKH tries hard to return to his past, could it be his other past self  isn’t there in a present time??  

I don`t think there will be two parallel universes, with two Park Kwang Ho. If he come to the future, he will be missing in his own time. From what I understand he will want to come back in his time to save his daughter so he needs to find the serial killer to find answers but it is not very clear. It might be very different from what I know. I assume, when he will jump time, and his future self is not present, he did not return to the past or he indeed has returned but died earlier. There is a possibility that he could live in the future (without his family)  but I think this option is not a good choice for him. He has to return to save his daughter.  But I think he will resolve the case so, maybe he could return and we`ll see how the future will change because of that. We`ll see his mature daughter in the future time or we`ll see his old Park Kwang Ho in the future, or a picture with them after he will return. I wonder if the wife will appear in the future. She is older in 2017 and she will meet her younger husband from 30 years ago. Complicated. :lol: 

@larus

Very funny thought … young PKH meets his wife who aged 30 years…haha  .. since this is kdrama the writer might make him to live with her under the banner, happily ever after.  I can hear a big applause from all those wives in Korea. haha  :lol:

Now change angle   A serial murder case from 1986 and 2017  has been committed by the same culprit. PKH makes a 30 year time jump to catch the killer.    

First we know Younger Park Kwang Ho, his third year in the police, sent back a woman who came to the police station to report  a stalker and he learned she was killed the next day which made him suffer with some sort of trauma.

Second  Kim Sun Jae is working a serial murder case (the same one which PKH is working on) and he made a pledge (we don’t  yet know the reason) at the river that he would catch the killer. And KSJ has some kind of painful past which might be related to the case or might not.

Third  Shin Jae Yi is obsessed with a serial murder case.  It means she may have a personal  reason for her obsession (as it’s in kdrama)

((My guess  would be she might be PKH’s daughter??  So far nothing has been said about much except that PKH tries to save his daughter (I could be wrong about this)   So it’s possible that the killer is going after his daughter for whatever the reasons so he is pulled into a time slip???  -_--_-))

[Hot Takes from the Noonas] Official posters for Choi Jin-hyuk's comeback, "Tunnel - Drama"

Cf77BSt.jpg

The start of "Tunnel - Drama" is only weeks away and the production team is ramping up the excitement with the release of the official posters.

The posters feature Choi Jin-hyuk as Park Gwang-ho, a police detectiv who travels forward in time from the 80s to the present day to catch a killer and save his daughter. In the present day, he meets coldly analytical detective, Kim Sun-jae (played by Yoon Hyeon-min), and a PhD in criminal psychology, Shin Jae-yi (played by Lee Yoo-young). The posters give off a suspenseful vibe, and combined with the recently released teasers, I'm cautiously optimistic about this show.

tCNPtW4.jpg

The latest teaser pits Choi Jin-hyuk's old school cop against Yoon Hyun-min's data-oriented detection skills, while Lee Yoo-young provides the psychological insights. OCN has a pretty good record with crime shows, so I'm looking forward to seeing how this motley crew work together. I'm also looking forward to seeing Choi Jin-hyuk again after his army service and subsequent hiatus; it's been too long since we last saw him on our screens in "Pride and Prejudice".

"Tunnel - Drama" will start airing on March 25, 2017 on OCN on Saturdays and Sundays.

Love,

Only of Noonas Over Forks

http://www.hancinema.net/hot-takes-from-the-noonas-official-posters-for-choi-jin-hyuk-s-comeback-tunnel--drama-103695.html

** We have two teasers.    First I have this news article which seems to give an updated version about the scenario.   Here it didn’t mention about PKH trying to save his daughter but described saving the future victims by him.   Maybe his daughter is still a part of the plot line or the writer scraped it off ??   Then they described vaguely how Tunnel was different from other dramas with the same theme(time traverse)  ( probably about Signal).  

Choi Jin-hyuk "Let's see who will win" ... 'Tunnel' preview video release

OCN Original ‘Tunnel’ preview video was released.  In addition to the appearance of Choi Jin Hyuk who plays the lead Park Kwang Ho, the images of the victims brutally murdered by the suspicious perpetrator catch the attention.

In the video CJH  who transformed into a detective of 1986 draws attention with the image of a detective who is fighting alone to catch the criminal, as saying ‘Let’s see who will win’.   In the mean time the dialogue, “Let me just go home” brings out sad laughter   At the end of the video, the image of CJH who  finds a person who looks like a criminal in a tunnel and chases after him, conveys  a sense of determination.

(missing paragraph)

It was revealed that the actual Hwaseong  serial murder case in 1980s became the motive for Tunnel.  In the drama  the serial killings of young women in their twenties start to happen in Hwayang, Gyeonggi Province, in 1986.   Detective Park Kwang Ho, who feels a sense of disgust and disgrace as a detective in his time period and situation when people cannot be saved,  will be unexpectedly dropped down into the future where people can be saved.

According to the Tunnel production team, “Contrary to other works which have the same theme of the time jump and dealt about the period limitations from those days, Tunnel will show a conscientious detective in charge who feels perhaps the future victims are in danger because of him so he works to rescue them with every means even jumping over time.”  

‘Tunnel’ where fate and time intersect is a crime investigation drama about tracking the serial killings that have lasted for 30 years with a deep desire to save those people.  In the year 1986, Park Kwang Ho (Choi Jin Hyuk) who pursued a murderer of a serial killings, will have a mysterious time jump, and, with the elite detective Kim Sun Jae(Yoon Hyun Min) and crime psychology professor Shin Jae Yi (Lee Yoo Young), chase a murderer of serial killings which starts again after 30 years.

It will be broadcast every Sa & S from 10 pm on Sa, March 25, followed by 'Voice'.

grMmcgp.jpg

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/200229

tunnel 1986 the serial murder case, 2017 the killer starts killing again ...

(001) 1986, Hwa Yang City, Gyeonggi

(004) A serial murder case where any trace of the criminal could not be found

(010) 2017, the killer starts killing again.

http://blog.naver.com/ocnblog/220949095344 // http://m.blog.naver.com/ocnblog/220949095344

2nd preview

Giving up isn’t in my dictionary !! 86 passionate detective CJH’s struggle  

(005) What is it? 

(013) Let’s see who will win   (015) Can you see anything?  (015)Ya let me just go home  (022)That’s the man (023)Ya punk come here

(034) There is no giving up in 1986 detective's dictionary.

I looked out the window in the morning
Drama # Tunnel shooting
# Yoon Hyun-min # Choi Jin-hyuk I missed the opportunity to see up close ...
They look good even from a distance.
something exciting

1 hour ago, booha said:

1Tunnel now has a different PDnim,Sin Yong Hwi (신용휘).   The previous PDnim was replaced citing the personal reason

2 Vixx’s N decided not to appear in Tunnel. http://news1.kr/articles/?292649

Not good news. I thought they completed about 50% scenes? And the supporting character stills not filming any scenes? PD Replacing? So much things make I worry.

3 hours ago, booha said:

We have 2 news:

1Tunnel now has a different PDnim,Sin Yong Hwi (신용휘).   The previous PDnim was replaced citing the personal reason

2 Vixx’s N decided not to appear in Tunnel. http://news1.kr/articles/?2926496

Thanks for the news. The PD change it is more important but I hope he did not dropped out because of internal disagreement in the production.

We have lots of promotional pictures, teasers. It makes the wait more easier. :)

Spoiler

News bites: March 4, 2017

by awcoconuts | March 4, 2017 | 1 Comment

Voice had a mid-show director swap, and now comes the news that OCN’s upcoming drama Tunnel has replaced PD Kim Kyung-chul (who was present during readings and had directed first shoots) with PD Shin Yong-hwi. Vixx’s N has also bowed out after negotiations, and I’m hoping the comeback vehicle for Choi Jin-hyuk (Pride and Prejudice) will be able to overcome its rocky start. The OCN drama about a detective in the ’80s (Choi) who time-slips to 2016 while on the hunt for a serial killer will premiere on March 25. [DongA, Joongang]

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/news-bites-march-4-2017/

Hmm i guess the main murder cases will be based on the unsolved crimes happened in Hwaseong Gyeonggi Serial Murders ...Now i'm even more pumped about it..While the famous unsolved case from 1986/1991 till present was used in already previous dramas(Gapdong,Signal) and movie(Memories of Murder) i'm curious what take will the writer choose this time to set aside from his predecesors while still using the same facts

20 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

Not good news. I thought they completed about 50% scenes? And the supporting character stills not filming any scenes? PD Replacing? So much things make I worry.

18 hours ago, larus said:

Thanks for the news. The PD change it is more important but I hope he did not dropped out because of internal disagreement in the production.

We have lots of promotional pictures, teasers. It makes the wait more easier. :)

Well first I don’t think they completed 50% since Tunnel isn’t  a pre-production drama.  Nonetheless it isn’t good when they replaced PDnim this close to the opening date.  CJH posted many IGs at once which he never did before.  I can see in one of his IGs that he seemed to be very anxious. :(

Archived