(posted 2/15) http://blog.naver.com/ocnblog/220936098217

The past detective Choi Jin Hyuk and the present detective Yoon Hyun Min, 

criminal psychologist Lee Yoo Young! 

Three distinct individuals came across

My time stopped in 1986!

The passionate detective from 1986 Park Kwang Ho

u8ALeJ6.jpg

I4mEEos.jpg

(( **Early adopter: a person who starts using a product or technology as soon as it becomes available.))

Cool headed early adopter   

Rude, elite detective Kim Sun Jae 2017

FFF4JUY.jpg

7NTskU7.jpg

Spoiler

Two such different men!   

Simple Park Kwang Ho who displays an instant physical reaction

Smart elite Kim Sun Jae

WVsWWsd.jpgaSpGCzs.jpg

I’m the crazy X in this area!  Obsessed on homicide research, psychology professor Shin Jae Lee

vNIdVnE.jpgEsqIEUZ.jpg

NoT0r1f.jpg

skxuQ6O.jpgHmn2IyO.jpgJM2gj7K.jpg

The story of these 3 distinct people begins on March 18!

45UgOxt.png

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Byung Chul(김병철) is going to appear in Tunnel. I also read that he signed on another drama, ‘Ruler: Master of the Mask’(starting May 10 ??)  He was in Goblin as an evil eunuch. I wonder if he might play another villain in Tunnel.  Btw In this interview article he talked  about Goblin & Descendants of the Sun.

L5AYRyt.jpg

http://entertain.naver.com/read?

Kim Byung Chul: http://asianwiki.com/Kim_Byung-Chul

2 hours ago, booha said:

Kim Byung Chul(김병철) is going to appear in Tunnel. I also read that he signed on another drama, ‘Ruler: Master of the Mask’(starting May 10 ??)  He was in Goblin as an evil eunuch. I wonder if he might play another villain in Tunnel.  Btw In this interview article he talked  about Goblin & Descendants of the Sun.

There are a few articles about him  (a short interview as well). It seams that he is playing in two dramas in the same time. It happens with supporting cast to play two roles in different projects in the same time. I don`t know what role he will play in Tunnel, I could not find the name of his character. 

@larus

The article came out  2/16.  Maybe Tunnel production didn’t have time to announce the character’s name yet?  Or maybe the writer is doing revision with the script. 

Tunnel starts March 18 and with 16 episodes, it should end by May 6 &7 accordingly.  ‘Ruler: Master of the Mask’ supposedly starts about May 10 so it shouldn’t be problem for him since he plays a supporting role.   Well I noticed that KBC appeared 4 dramas in 2016 and for the 5-th one in Goblin which ran from 2016 to 2017.  That’s a lot of dramas for anyone to hop around.  Maybe he has some kind of financial problems?  Yeah we know that life isn’t very pretty in la la land except for a few lucky ones.:unsure:

((Previous photos-posting is for the teaser and this one,  BTS...  At least OCN seems to be generous with promoting its drama))

http://blog.naver.com/ocnblog/220937562626

Tunnel  Teaser3  BTS (posted 2/17)

N7PIkWi.jpg Hgc7feS.jpg

QSxLCys.jpg

증거물품  발견장소

1족적 275, 기리 용의자와동일

2밧줄 <혈흔발견>, 범행도구로 추정

3흉기,범행도구로 추정

4장갑,의류(상의)-<혈흔발견>

Evidence   Location
1 footprint  275 long, same as the suspect in question
2 rope <bloodstain detection>, suspected as a criminal tool
3 weapon, suspected to be a criminal tool
4 glove, clothe (top) - <bloodstain detection>

Spoiler

TvAFITh.jpgus4JaYV.jpg

fZqGP8G.jpg

8OeDIvZ.jpg0acw0jA.jpg

Spoiler

p9VhCtE.jpgcf4rLMT.jpg

nohvlEN.jpgQFg3hOc.jpg

6 hours ago, booha said:

Tunnel starts March 18 and with 16 episodes, it should end by May 6 &7 accordingly.  ‘Ruler: Master of the Mask’ supposedly starts about May 10 so it shouldn’t be problem for him since he plays a supporting role.   Well I noticed that KBC appeared 4 dramas in 2016 and for the 5-th one in Goblin which ran from 2016 to 2017.  That’s a lot of dramas for anyone to hop around.  Maybe he has some kind of financial problems?  Yeah we know that life isn’t very pretty in la la land except for a few lucky ones.:unsure:

The life is expensive in SK so it is understandable to want to work if he has opportunities. I don`t think he has financial problems but he is paid less for a supporting role than a lead for example so I see how they will need to find more roles in a year. I know other actors/ actresses who did a simultaneous work in two dramas and that was possible because they were supporting. They don`t film every day so they can manage to adapt schedules for both projects. It is hard to get in characters for different genre but they are versatile actors so they do a good job.

Thanks for the pictures. Indeed OCN is generous with BTS or stills from the show. It makes the wait much easier. :D

1 hour ago, turtle0217 said:

OMGEE! I am soo behind on this drama, but I am soo excited to see Choi Jin Hyuk back. It's great to have him back and looking forward to this drama.

Welcome to this thread. We are looking forward to watch this drama too. We hope for a good show.

OCN started ‘Preview video sharing event’(for Korean viewers).   It said any viewer who posts the preview on its own SNS with tags (#OCN #터널) & any name of staring actors from the drama Tunnel,  would be selected for a giveway of twosome-Americano coffee. The event starts from 2/15 to 2/25 and 20 people will get it. 

I’m posting this because I like its posters. 

http://event.tving.com/View/4548

이벤트 상세보기 / event details
OCN [터널] 예고 영상 공유 이벤트/ OCN [Tunnel] preview video sharing event

KlxOME6.jpg

main page http://ocn.tving.com/ocn/

0awfxzQ.jpg

zIKeg4v.jpg

Thank you @larus  Here is the translation for the making video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_GT-XxzycU

Tunnel 3 people & 3 color, striking visual on the first shooting location making

(003) Looking at the script with PDnim, CJH is preparing for the first shooting

(005) [Looking at the script…]

By the way  would it be right to call him a greenish young man? Kekeke

(010) [PDnim] aa.. r..right  it shouldn’t be   (012) [yeah] He isn’t so greenish young!!!    (014)  kekekekeke

(015)  Is he that greenish young man??

(016)  CJH works hard  from the first shooting    (022) #complete readiness  #monitoring

(023)  CJH(Kwang Ho part) After a long time I had the first shooting.  I worried a lot because it was supposed to be an action/moving scene.  But despite worrying about it I feel the shooting was done okay.

(038)  The next shooting continues  

(040)  YHM rechecks the script before the first shooting.  (044)The shooting starts under the rain, (047) # serious looking expression act  (049) #intense gaze

(052) YHM(Sun Jae) Today I had my first shooting.  The first shooting scene was about the pledge as I stood at the river  to capture my old foe, the serial killer.    It was such cold weather and my underclothes got soaked during the shooting. But I think the scene will turn out to be good despite the hardship so I feel proud.    

(113) Looking forward to seeing the activity of smart present detective YHM

(117)  Next one is for LYY’s first shooting location.   (119) Looking at the script with PDnim she works on the dialogue with him ...  

(1210 [PDnim] ((joking)) If you don’t do well you will be in trouble. Kekekeke  (124) The shooting starts with a friendly atmosphere, (126) and LYY is immersed in the Shin Jae Yi character.  (128) What if a killer couldn’t be able to kill    (130)  #short hair #an extreme makeover  (133) #shooting ended #very cold

(135)  LYY(Jae Yi part) I had been preparing and waited for the first shooting. But when it actually happened,  it was more difficult than I had thought.   From now on I will have to try harder for a good result. 

(146) OCN Sa/S Original Tunnel   I’m going to work harder so please show a lot of interest.  I will see you soon.

OC1IC1L.jpg

xF9CbR9.gif

This video clip is supposedly about the OCN Original promo. It was posted on CJH Baidu FB but I couldn’t find it in any of OCN sites yet.   

Talking between Voice & Tunnel members sounds very brief and casual like impromptu.  A cute video and nice to see a fun chemistry among three Tunnel leads. :lol:

百度崔振赫貼吧 Choi Jin Hyuk Baidu Official Fan Club

(-41) (Jang Hyuk) Yeah (I heard that they) are going to appear (in the drama)    (Lee Ha Na) wow!!  

(-40)(CJH)  Ayi  Hyuk hyung ~      (-39)(JH) wahaat?! ~~  (laugher)

(-36)  I’m CJH and is going to play PKH.  I’m YHM to play Kim Sun Jae.   I’m LYY to play Lee Shin Jae. 

(-29)(LHN) Looking forward (seeing the drama)

Fighting   OCN No 1 Original/ No 1 Original

(-20) ((** The yellow triangle plastic popped off when YHM snapped, which made everyone laugh. ))

(-15) [Who’s Next?  Next who is going to be No1 Original?] 

(-12) (LYY)  Wow they are really the ones ((I don’t know whom LYY is referring to?? ))  

(-10) (YHM) It’s a big hit / It is dabak..  ((**guessingXX :  I’m not sure about the scene.    I guess YHM says something funny/witty after what LYY said.    I have no idea what it is about.  Besides it was difficult to hear what LYY said afterward as she lightly tapped on YHM in embarrassment. )) 

SGIH2hu.jpg

tAplKb4.jpg

PPbInkw.jpg

11 hours ago, booha said:

Thank you @larus  Here is the translation for the making video

So lucky to have the translation. Good work! Thank you very much! I like how OCN promote the show. I hope they don`t feel the pressure about ratings. Voice is doing great and they will come after a hit. I want a quality show. That`s it!

Choi Jin Hyuk and Yoon Hyun Min took a magazine shoot. While doing it they appeared on VLive which CJH started using it  so that he could talk to his fans directly.  CJH said he had fun doing it last time so he tried again and this time with YHM.  I read that CJH talked about  meeting YHM before the drama started to shoot and having a get-to–know session over dinners and drinks.

In VLIve they talked about the characters that are going to start as antagonists at first then slowly coming closer.

" CJH and YHM, the leads from the most anticipated drama OCN <Tunnel> in the first half of 2017, came to shoot  for ‘1stLook’ ( entertainment & lifestyle magazine) despite having a busy schedule.    During the picture shooting, they are meeting with fans through VLive app.  Are you everyone connected to VLive?  The pictures of the two actors showing their different looks are also released.  Come and join in the conversation with two actors!"

Archived