[Drama 2016-2017] Person who gives happiness 행복을 주는 사람, Thansk for support this thread.

0ly40

I had a good laugh when Gwang Soo and Dae Sang mentioned that Gun Woo's relationship with Eun Hee was like he was dating Shin Saimdang. Saimdang is the lady in the Korean 50,000 won note and she is noted as a wise mother. Currently there is a drama on this lady staring Lee Young Ae. The men said that because Eun Hee lacked any aeygo as she just only sprout out advice. However, she "dolled" her self up and did plenty of aeygo when Gun Woo left the drinking party and came to her house to confront her.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SJ really brazen,shameless and arrogant after everything he did..he knows better why his mother has dementia but still act as a victim..

It seems that in the preview SJ threaten driver No from telling the truth...and it seems the case is starting to move now.

Does EA receive a recording from the male nurse?It seems that the male nurse is doing a recording when Park is speaking with him during EA car accident happen...ISW kidnapping case and EA hit and run case is related with each other...looking forward what more dirty work Park and SJ gonna do after this since it will maje the punishment heavier.

@farhah_1986

"Does EA receive a recording from the male nurse?It seems that the male nurse is doing a recording when Park is speaking with him during EA car accident happen...ISW kidnapping case and EA hit and run case is related with each other...looking forward what more dirty work Park and SJ gonna do after this since it will maje the punishment heavier."

Yes, it is the recording of the conversation where Madam Park was in the car, seeing Eun Ha about to cross the road & called the Male Nurse to take Im Si Won away & telling that she will pay him handsomely for his effort

In the episode, Seok Jin tries numerous time to called the Male Nurse but his number was out of service. Seok Jin keep it as that....as he thought that he had already bought the Male Nurse silence by remitting the requested amount.

On 4/22/2017 at 3:03 AM, euraka said:

@Jackie1048 calling EH and MS friends understatement they are more like sisters since childhood they have been through thick and thin  it is rare to find such friend like a family, 

both mother and son are delusional when they knew the truth that they bring this on themselves instead of owning up to their mistake and past deeds they are looking to blame someone else , I can't wait for them to fall so hard 

Hello All, Well this should be the last week for SD and his CSDM. The caregiver should be found this week and also Driver Noh family.. Things will start to fall apart one by one and money should be leaving out of there hands as fast as it's been collected..

On 4/22/2017 at 4:52 PM, angelwingssf said:

I think the person who subs this must be on vacation often.  I have sometimes seen it not subbed for days a time.  

Crap @angelwingssf  The person subbing this drama been on vacation the majority of the time.. We only got same day subs maybe for a couple of weeks and it's back to the vacation this person goes..

Thanks @Lunkera & @gerrytan8063

1 hour ago, lclarakl said:

The most ridiculous scene in today's episode was JK going to the office of the executive who tried to attack her in the past. The executive locks his office door and wouldn't let JK leave. JK then gets on her phone in front of the executive and calls her brother for help (who just happens to be with JS), while the executive does nothing to stop her from calling her brother and ask him for help. Then after she finish telling her brother to hurry and come, the executive attacks her and at that exact moment her brother and JS bangs on the executive's door. 

1.  Who will let the person call for help that they plan on attacking?

2.  How could JS and her brother be there instantly?

This scene was solely for bringing JS ad JK together. It served no other purpose because it was ridiculous.

This is funny -  what is GwangSoo doing having a meeting with SJm?  Is he paying off his debt to SJm for  helping him start off his business?  But why after all these times?  Yes - maybe you are right @lclarakl- the writer is trying to have them get together since most of their previous scenes, JK continues to be confused on her relationship with SJm.  Now she is talking to HY - wants to use HY too to soften IM sisters' hearts as far as their revenge is concerned?  Wonder how MyungSon will react to this.

BTW - any reason why JK went to see that executive? 

2 hours ago, viyra said:

This is funny -  what is GwangSoo doing having a meeting with SJm?  Is he paying off his debt to SJm for  helping him start off his business?  But why after all these times?  Yes - maybe you are right @lclarakl- the writer is trying to have them get together since most of their previous scenes, JK continues to be confused on her relationship with SJm.  Now she is talking to HY - wants to use HY too to soften IM sisters' hearts as far as their revenge is concerned?  Wonder how MyungSon will react to this.

BTW - any reason why JK went to see that executive? 

I find this woman who cared absolutely nothing about her child, now being concerned about a man she didn't care about when she was married to him to be another example of the writer waving her magic pen and creating emotions that were not there previously...now she's peacemaker?

I laughed so hard and felt a little shy watching EH doing aegyo in front of GW.  The actress playing EA was so natural on looking at EH and laughing as well.  GW seemed to be asking himself what happened to his girlfriend.

@lclarakl- I guess JK talking to HY has 2 purposes, IMHO - one is she's trying to help SJ not take all the burden by himself, hoping that by letting the IM sisters that CA is suffering from dementia that they will take pity on SJ and lessen the hatred they have; and second, she wanted to make sure her child is well taken  care  of, telling HY to be real good to his EH omma.

Episode 106

Eun Hee tells Madam Park that without her consent, she can't die as she had no rights to & she will have to lived the rest of her life in penitence to all her wrong-doings

What a laugh!.....Dae Sang made comparison Gun Woo relationship with Eun Hee is like seeing Sejong the Great in relationship with Shin Saimdang

Just now, stroppyse said:

Oooh, you're right. It is the recording he made of CA talking to him just as he was about to walk ISW downstairs. Nice recall. I'm editing my post to reflect this as well. 

Actually this was also the prediction of @farhah_1986in the previous page - that must be  the male nurse blackmailing and trying to find out who's got more money.  That would probably also the answer to Chairman Lee's statement 'to bring him to him and he will be compensated.'

@stroppyse- both Seo Siblings are in denial of the whole truth in front of them.  They both know, as explained by SJm to MiSook that their mom did a lot behind their backs years ago and it is coming back to haunt her, hence, the dementia issue.  As explained to SJm by the doctor, it is stress-related or shock from previous and current incidents - not purely done by the other parties but by the perpetrator (in this case, CA) herself. 

Since SeokJin and MiSoon are the only family members CA has, then they have to rely and cheer on each other and find someone to blame - and in this case, they wanted to blame EH, that the disease was triggered by the IM sisters' revenge.  They are forgetting that the IM sisters' revenge is triggered by the crimes committed by their mother years ago and even in the present time - sending their father to his early demise, running over EA and causing EH to have concussions when she pushed her at the restaurant.

And I agree with you on WS not pursuing MiSook - I do pity YuRi too but she can always go back to her father when the time comes.   But then, we'll never know, SJm has been nudging her about WS and right now, she's got no one to rely on but WS.

@stroppyse- thank you for reminding me about SeokJin's crimes - how can I forget them?  I was actually thinking of quitting this drama during those times when he and his mom started mistreating EH.  Just like you, I don't want any redemption for SeokJin, let him pay for his crimes, separately from his mother's.  With CA's dementia (which I also don't approve of), I guess her children are the ones who will definitely suffer because they will be watching her acting not crazy, but lost.  Someone who don't know where she is and someone who don't recognize or remember her own family.  That will be a torture to both SJm and MiSook.

I guess with the dementia issue, the writer is thinking, compared to being sane to face her punishment for all her crimes, there is no chance for her to continue on with her evil deeds (like Mdm, Kim of First Love - hehehe) since she will no longer be aware of her surroundings.  With being sane, she will have a specific time or a chance to get out and re-revenge and her story will have no end.

One thing I am hoping not to happen is for SeokJin to commit suicide - which only a coward will do.

11 hours ago, stroppyse said:

EH: I’m not going to be patient any longer. I’m going to kill them all. 
GW Father: I’ll take care of him, so he doesn’t need anyone else. Tell him to come to me. 
HY: My mother is Im Eun Hee.
JK: Listen well to Im Eun Hee Mom, study hard, and be healthy. 
CA: I will have to take care of it. 
HY: She says that grandmother has dementia. 
CA: If you married him, then you should take care of Seok Jin. What are you doing here? (CA’s mind has gone back to the time when EH was married to SJm.)
EH: What kind of show are you putting on now? 
CA: This person, really…
Driver: You really don’t have any loyalty, just as Im Eun Hee said. 
SJm: If I go to jail, then that’ll be the end of you as well. Don’t use your little head, and just keep your promise. (The last is an insult telling the driver not to try to bargain or hatch plots since he's not smart enough anyway. Not sure that insulting the person who is keeping a secret for you is the way to go. )

Thanks @stroppyse  Wow that SD is still full of himself driver Noh is going to talk once they catch up with the caregiver because it was driver Noh that hook him up with the job and of he hears that recording that the caregiver has it's no way he can say he was behind the wheel.. So driver Noh will try and squeez as much money as he can out of SD whats he got to lose he's going to do time for lying anyway so why not..

Also I guess JK went to see that man to try and get SD money back that he onvested in her films.. Just a thought. 

6 hours ago, viyra said:

@stroppyse- thank you for  the clip and the translations - it is even funnier with the translations!!!  "Put your tongue back in  your mouth'!   :o  EH doesn't know how to act sexy with her tongue sticking out!!!:D:D

@viyra  Both Gw and EH is kinda of steril when it comes to the romance department.. They act like and old couple I can pnly imagine whst they first night would be like..

I;m going to leave EA to take care of MS she will have some nice parting words for her because these two never got along.. I;mn looking forward to EA telling her she's going to taje that building from her because it rightfully belongs to her..

Can't wait for today's episode. I think both Im's sister went to see Driver No after receive a tips from the Caretaker, and EH remind him of SJ's nature who will abandon him once he think the situation is in his favor... I think Chairman Lee is going to make SJ having a run on his money since who is he to compare himself with a head of a conglomerate, definitely the caretaker will contact EA and Lee's family full aware which one has more money and influence..

With SJ arrogant and ignorant act, he will make mistake and that mistake will make him pay a price in a jail after this in place of his mother. He look down on people and refuse to admit his mistake and let him learn that there is no sins can be washed away just because it happen a long time ago and his mother who is the instigator suffer an illness, it can only washed away if he/she fully serve their sentence in prison, fully repentance and sincerely ask for forgiveness. Looking forward for their downfall as it only begin

5 hours ago, gerrytan8063 said:

Episode 106

Eun Hee tells Madam Park that without her consent, she can't die as she had no rights to & she will have to lived the rest of her life in penitence to all her wrong-doings

What a laugh!.....Dae Sang made comparison Gun Woo relationship with Eun Hee is like seeing Sejong the Great in relationship with Shin Saimdang

10,000 won note dating 50,000 won note. Lee Yoon Ji (Im Eun Hee) played King Sejong's Queen in KBS's Sejong The Great

Archived