[Drama 2016-2017] Person who gives happiness 행복을 주는 사람, Thansk for support this thread.

0ly40

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@farhah_1986

"Does it mean GW make a plan/ trap so that SJ surrender the black box usb? It is crucial evidence that Park don't have dementia at that time. Is there any preview video?"

The black box recording did records the audio of Madam Park giving clear instructions to Male Nurse to take Im Si Won away, therefore it will coincide with Male Nurse phone recording & prove that she was in sane & able mind when she knock down Eun Ha

In the live stream, there is no preview

You can view the preview Episode 110 here

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/haengbok/preview/index.html?kind=all&progCode=1003396100118100000&pagesize=1&pagenum=1&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1

It seems that Seok Jin tussle with Male Nurse at the roof top & fled. Gun Woo finds Male Nurse is injure, as Male Nurse tells that Seok Jin ran off with his switch blade & he will definitely make Seok Jin charge with attempted murder

Police looking for Seok Jin who had fled the scene & wanted for assault. Madam Park apologetic on the phone that it is her wrong doing for causing Seok Jin to run from the law

Eun Ha tells that it is just a matter of time that Madam Park & Seok Jin will go to prison for their crimes

Madam Park collapse after learning her depleting finances...it looks like the Assistant took the seal stamp

It is time that Chairman Lee play out Madam Park

33 minutes ago, gerrytan8063 said:

@farhah_1986

"Does it mean GW make a plan/ trap so that SJ surrender the black box usb? It is crucial evidence that Park don't have dementia at that time. Is there any preview video?"

The black box recording did records the audio of Madam Park giving clear instructions to Male Nurse to take Im Si Won away, therefore it will coincide with Male Nurse phone recording & prove that she was in sane & able mind when she knock down Eun Ha

In the live stream, there is no preview

You can view the preview Episode 110 here

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/haengbok/preview/index.html?kind=all&progCode=1003396100118100000&pagesize=1&pagenum=1&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1

It seems that Seok Jin tussle with Male Nurse at the roof top & fled. Gun Woo finds Male Nurse is injure, as Male Nurse tells that Seok Jin ran off with his switch blade & he will definitely make Seok Jin charge with attempted murder

Police looking for Seok Jin who had fled the scene & wanted for assault. Madam Park apologetic on the phone that it is her wrong doing for causing Seok Jin to run from the law

Eun Ha tells that it is just a matter of time that Madam Park & Seok Jin will go to prison for their crimes

Madam Park collapse after learning her depleting finances...it looks like the Assistant took the seal stamp

It is time that Chairman Lee play out Madam Park

@gerrytan8063 Thanks for the preview and translation I think the Assistant took not only the seal stamp also the money, it is time for CA and her son to reap what they sow and it will be fun to see them stumbling but can't get up   

Which assistant took Park seal stamp? Male or female assistant?what goes around comes around, before this Park betray ISW trust but now her own assistant betray her, what a good payback...i'm feeling disgusted when she fake her dementia and her sinister smile when she fool people...but after this she couldn't fake her dementia since her son.now on the run because of her...looking forward tomorrow ep. So my prediction that SJ will attempt to kill the male nurse is right...this time i don't see any excuse since SJ don't suffer any illness like Park.

23 minutes ago, farhah_1986 said:

Which assistant took Park seal stamp? Male or female assistant?what goes around comes around, before this Park betray ISW trust but now her own assistant betray her, what a good payback...i'm feeling disgusted when she fake her dementia and her sinister smile when she fool people...but after this she couldn't fake her dementia since her son.now on the run because of her...looking forward tomorrow ep. So my prediction that SJ will attempt to kill the male nurse is right...this time i don't see any excuse since SJ don't suffer any illness like Park.

@farhah_1986 Male assistant from what I see in the preview he took the money and the bookkeeping too  I will post the preview as soon as it is out 

My breakfast starts with this thread - I have to come here first to check on the latest - so thankful to have this group of people in this thread for continuing to hold each other's hands until the end.  It does seem like a satisfying ending with SeokJin  running from the law.  CA shadow, his son SeokJin, has become bigger than her, committing crimes worse than hers.

Someone mentioned above this post that SeokJin, while running from the law, might get hit by a truck - please, please,  I don't want that to happen.  I don't want a sudden death for him.  I want him to suffer, rot in jail.  As for CA on/off dementia, let her be like her victim ISW who forgot about  the world, his surroundings but kept mumbling the names of his daughters.  He was happy though when his mind came back.  As for CA, she will lose her mind too and will keep mumbling SJm's name and when she comes through, she'll find out the reality of her crimes.

I'm getting confused with the black box issue.  Didn't the  driver have a copy of that?  Did the driver surrender his copy to SJm when there was not even proof that he paid his family?  Or maybe SJm wanted the chip that records conversations in a phone?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @sava2sava- enjoy your day!!!

3 hours ago, euraka said:

@gerrytan8063 Thanks for the preview and translation I think the Assistant took not only the seal stamp also the money, it is time for CA and her son to reap what they sow and it will be fun to see them stumbling but can't get up   

@gerrytan8063  Ditto

@euraka Don't you just love it , CSDM stole someone elses wealth and now she's getting the same treatment in return.. I knew they downfall will start by the end of the week so now she has no cash to send him abroad to JK..

3 hours ago, Lunkera said:

The most satisfying part is when SJ will be arrested infront of crazy ahjumma

@Lunkera  This when she will prove that others was right about her that she don't have dementia.. CSDM will do it in front of the police and everyone one else..

Thanks for the B-day wishes everyone.

Just watch the preview although i don't really understand everything, it make me happy and satisfy...she use her dementia to escape prison, but now her simptoms getting worse i think, and make her assistant took the opportunity to steal the money while he can...haha, serve you right Park.

Now SJ on the run and Park money is stolen, what more will come to them? Looking forward for it...their time is depleting and financially unstable, let Park taste the feeling of being betray by a people close to you..even the female assistant who work at her franchise restaurant will turn against her soon.

Current situation took me by suprise actually when now Park acting high and mighty since she use her dementia to avoid jail...but people around her is just waiting for opportunity to steal from her...just like someone said the method is the same when ISW money is stolen.It is also possible that the money stolen is the money that Park pull out from SJ investment on ja kyung drama before.

Just as what @gerrytan8063said yesterday, SJ should be careful with the male nurse as he is carrying a weapon with him.  Too bad, it turned out wrong for the male nurse.

So, for CA - history repeats itself.  What she did to ISW 20 years ago is happening to her now.

The plot is moving now I think, with the new preview...It's time for SJ and Park downfall from grace...It just a matter of time before they get evidence that Park is sane when she hit EA and assault EH, also the kidnapping case will reopen. I wonder how Park cope with the loss of her money when she is the one who is crazy for money and willing to do anything for it but loss it the way she steal it before...

After this, in order to get SJ release from the charge of attempt murder, she will need a lot of money to hire a lawyer, and don't think this time she can pay for anyone to be a scapegoat since the victim still alive and know who is the one who attack him...its no surprise if she sell her other asset including her restaurant  since all her money is stolen...Let her get a taste of feeling betrayed...I wonder why the is no preview after the episode ending...

I will be able to post the clips today.

Just that the police came to crazy ahjumma house and say he will be arrested for attempted murder was so satisfying. Crazy ahjumma reaction made it feel even more satisfying haha. She dragged her own son into committing attempted murder.

Ends with SJ visiting ISW grave and shouting and stuff. EH comes to visit her father grave and sees SJ infront of her. Ends with them looking at eachother i think. bad stream for me. Doesn't look like from the preview that SJ attacks EH

Archived