[Drama 2016-2017] Person who gives happiness 행복을 주는 사람, Thansk for support this thread.

0ly40

Can someone please translate Gw dad conversation in EH restuarant.. Thanks @Lunkera for the videos I'm not surprised that CSDM will go all out, By the end of the week she should be full blown dementia.. 

I think JK should be thrown in jail to.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think forgiving SeokJin with all his crimes just because of HaYoon is a good way to end this drama.  I, too, would be disappointed if the writer decides to go this route. 

Just when the flow was going smoothly, then they will  throw the big towel - forgive and forget - just for one person - who gives happiness.  Oh, now, I understand, the title was meant to be that boy HaYoon - he gives happiness to everyone.  So what if his father is a murderer; his father chose to be that way so just let it be.  What's the use of non-stop violence against each other if in the end, it will be all fruitless?  HaYoon has already witnessed all the evil  acts his real father and grandmother have committed so why make it so precious to have them in his future life?  Throw those 2  evil in jail and make them pay for all their sins.

I think most of the writers of lots of daily dramas are trying to show a very good image of SK when it comes to crimes.  They show characters/villains committing evil acts that rile us all up and then forgive them in the end.  In real life in SK, don't they just throw everyone in jail so fast, i.e., false accusations of rape, internet wars, haters, drunk drivers, etc. - and now they are showing how easy it is to forgive no matter how heavy the crime is, like kidnapping, attempted murder, stealing, etc?  Well, even here in the US, it doesn't happen that way. 

Enough of my ranting - I keep on swearing never to watch another K-drama after getting disappointments from previous ones but I still  keep on doing it.

However - I should hold off a bit more - few episodes more - just seeing SeokJin thrown in jail will be a little satisfying - and CA dancing on the streets with a big ribbon on his hair will be gratifying too.

Let's hope they won't go that route...don't forgive them because of hayoon may face hard future...isn't now already hard.everyone know both his birth parent loss their guardianship right...what is worse than that...if both oh hayoon birth parent really think for hayoon, SJ should surrender himself and also his name for hayoon...he should let EH and GW raise hayoon wholeheartedly..and never interfere in his life anymore.

@stroppyse- the one drama which I thought left me some lesson is Heaven's Promise.  The lead female was in full blown revenge but the mother-daughter team didn't suffer much.  The mother went to jail short-time (I guess), the daughter lost her mind and the father who didn't know about the lead female as his daughter didn't  show much repentance as he still cared more than the evil  step-daughter that her, as the real daughter.  Same thing with That Sun in the Sky - in the end, although the villain male died of natural causes, he was free and was not even given much jail time; and his wife who knew all about his sins suffered from aphasia.  I guess it's a pattern for all these K-dramas????  losing their minds, running from the law and never get caught until they die.  Haisshh!!

Yes @farhah_1986- let's all hope the writer don't go that route - it would really  be too disappointing.   I haven't watched any weekly drama lately; I guess I should start doing that. 

I'm still enjoying this drama.  I'm happy that even if PBA did not go to prison (lets face it statue of limitations was up a long time ago) for ISW and probably not for IEH hit and run or IEH assault true eye for and eye justice has been meted out.  This I have not seen in a drama in a long time.  Someone that worked for her stole her fortune, everything that she built up is being sold out from under her, her children are hated  just like she hated the EH sisters and are now separated from each other leaving the weaker one to fend for herself just like EH was with a eye deficit and no one to protect to her now MS is alone separated from SJ alone with not one of her family able to protect her.  Well lets face it Yuri can probably take over and do a better job than MS.  True eye for eye.  OH and I forgot the best part she lost her mind just like ISW his from shock and hers permanent that will also permanently end her life erasing from her life the things that she cherishes the most her son and HY.  side noteL my grandmother had alzheimer's and dementia and for 10 yrs she thought I was my mom and that my mom was her sister, its cruel to live in the past on repeat and even worse are the days when they can't remember anything and they struggle just to remember who they are or what they were doing,  Trust me guys this is true justice.

I must say that I am upset with writernim not about the same things most in this forum are upset about.  I'm upset because of JK.  She is a character like MS they have strong convictions and strong personalities.  I find it strange that she is now flip flopping as concerns SJ.  Really why did she not leave Korea as planned and started a new life?  She is now gonna suffer in waiting for SJ after imprisonment and take care of his mother whom she never liked for what?  What is her reason, what is compelling her?  This shift is the only awkward thing in this drama for me.  Even her mom is feeling sorry for SJ why , where is it all coming from when she even scolded PBA about asking JK to rescue SJ from himself, now she pities him??????

Finally I agree with YuRi, MS cannot be by herself and she definitely needs to remarry as fast as possible.  But I love her.  She is sooo different from her family she completely empathizes with the IM family something her mother or brother could not do for their greediness.  Although she would always want and beg for money from her mother obviously is no true greed within her,  She was touched that they would hire on the old staff and she is not using the chaos her family is in to secure what fortune is left for herself.  Even though her mother never looked at her and only at SJ, she is still trying her best to take care of her too.  MS is a character I actually feel sorry for as she does not deserve  a criminal of a brother who was mostly mean to her or a mother that disregarded her and constantly abused her,  She deserves love a chance to mature and a good friend like Eun Hee to help support her and YR also a strong smart husband to guide her (im a feminist but this girl needs help).

This is the last week so fighting till SJ gets his full dessert and PBA is having long term care making moaning sounds like ISW did.

P.S. Forget GW I want a man like GWappa, he is handsome and cool.  Oh and rich

sorru for the long post

The episode apparently aired 15 minutes earlier today. It's most likely because of the election. several dramas won't air today. i missed more or less the entire episode. will post the clips

I haven't been as interested of the drama now anyway. Been busy watching other stuff so i didn't watch the drama yesterday at all. just posting clips.Also i've mostly been lying in bed since saturday.

Spoiler

I haven't watch it yet...but already watch ep 111 with eng sub...Park will never thought that the person who bought her restaurant is chairman lee and it is a wedding gift for EH.

Park is still no remorse and even remind MS to tell hayoon when he grow up who is the person who make her in her current state...she is so spiteful and not feeling grateful at all when everything happen now is what she get after ruining a family.

On 5/1/2017 at 6:56 AM, stroppyse said:

JK: Is this all you’re capable of?
JH: Kim Ja Kyung hasn’t left the country. The police are looking into all of Kim Ja Kyung’s activities.
JK: Turn yourself in. That’s the only we’ll get to see Ha Yoon. I’ll take care of your mother. I’ll do it all.
GW Father: Professor Hwang has given us some warnings. Ha Yoon may find it difficult to go out into the world. His real father is an attempted murderer and fugitive, as Ha Yoon grows up, it’ll become a huge burden. 
JK: Let’s go to the police station now. I’ll go with you.

This had better not be a precursor to everyone forgiving SJ and letting him off of his crimes since it'll be hard on HY to have a criminal father. If it's that kind of an ending, that will be a major disappointment to how this drama handles consequences of one's crimes. SJ had better spend some serious time in jail with CA cognizant that it's her fault that he's there even if she has to lose her mind then before SJ gets out of jail. I don't care if they want to show a time jump so that SJ and JK can end up together or whatever since I still don't care about either of them other than to pay for their crimes and their sins. 

Thanks @stroppyse  What is Professor Hwang.? Who is he to judge a childs character from childhood to adulthood.. What will this teach HY that all the crimes his bio family committed to his adopred family is ok and that criminals don't have to for there crimonal acts that it's okay to attempt to kill or kill and all is forgiven.. IF HY should have fingers pointed at him hell do what the rest do send him off to the states for a while and everything would be forgotten about by the time he comes back especially if he's connected to GW family as the eldest G/son money seems to wash away all sins for the Korean society. Hell Hy could grow up to marry the future presidents daughter being that he was never raised by his bio family and only sees EH and Gw as his parents. 

No @stroppyse Pls don't leave the daily world.. I enhoy your company and atleast they are all good til the ending.. The next one I plan to invest my time in is the nameles woman which is airing now.. Also I plant to watch the one that will fill this timeslot after TPWGH finshed ariring.. So just hang in there these dailys always gives a kumbya ending..

3 hours ago, Lunkera said:

I haven't been as interested of the drama now anyway. Been busy watching other stuff so i didn't watch the drama yesterday at all. just posting clips.Also i've mostly been lying in bed since saturday.

@Lunkera  Thanks for the videos clips.. I just been busy wish I could just stay in bed lately but work kind of keeping me busy this week . But just knowing you've been laying in bed since Saturday leaving me to ask is you alright and wishing you well, As well as all others that sharing this thread..     

@stroppyse thank you ! 

Yes they better not end the story with some pathetic redemption. He went too far to get absolution from them he can take that with god or whatever his belief system is based on. 

He is a terrible character. He and his evil mother don't deserve anything. They harassed the Im sister like crazy and they want to leave them out of the hook ? 

If they do I'll never waste my precious time again on a daily drama.

I bet the writer wants to fool us. Sperm donor will probably try to murder Gun Woo, he said he would kill him. And everytime this fool made some kind of statement like that he followed up. So my guess is that he will try to mirder Gun Woo and be caught and sent to jail forever. Please throw the key too !

@viyra Getting slowly better, thanks. Have something called Gout. Which is a type of inflammatory joint which affect the big toe usually so haven't been able to walk on my right foot and been in so much pain that i more or less cried :D 

I hope aswell they won't forgive SJ

53 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@viyra Getting slowly better, thanks. Have something called Gout. Which is a type of inflammatory joint which affect the big toe usually so haven't been able to walk on my right foot and been in so much pain that i more or less cried :D 

I hope aswell they won't forgive SJ

Ouch!! That hurts!  My son has that and he said it does hurt a lot so he makes sure he stay away from beans.

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I guess I've been irritated at this drama because it seems more and more that everyone is going to let CA and SJ off pretty much for HY's sake. Also, while I wanted to see SJ and CA losing it, this drama seems to be focusing on SJ pretty much with a redemption arc of some kind which actually I find rather boring. Sorry. It was good until the end, but I can already tell that the end is going to blow it for me. However, I recognize that's just a standard daily kdrama ending. 

@stroppyse, I'm a little irritated two. It seems like the drama is rally dragging at this point. I don't even care at this point of they catch SJ. The person who I really wanted to pay was CA then followed by her beloved SJ. Now it feels like a let down.

These writers are all toying with our emotions.  Do they think that we, viewers understand if there's mishap on their stories?  Their viewers are not kids - we are adults who understand life and life's happenings.  That's why most of us are upset on how they write their stories.  They are pretty good at the start but then starts to drag as if they forgot or have no idea how to end the drama. 

Also, one thing I noticed in these dramas, unless the story is about police officers or something  that has something to do with the law, the way they present their police officers are somewhat weak.  In dramas that involve police officers and how they rule the streets, they were pretty rough.  But in dramas like this, they are presented as weak characters - they just look at the perpetrator and do nothing until they start running - and they are pretty slow in running too.

Haisshhh!!!  I'm complaining again!!

I don't know what to say, I just hope that SJ get his punishment fairly and admit his mistake and willingly let Hayoon live with EH and GW after this without asking any parental right if he really thinking about hayoon future and welfare. Currentlt he act as a self pity person and blame others because of his own crime...I don't think SJ deserve to get out from any punishment since he himself willing to do the dirty work on behalf of his mom...I don't want because of Hayoon, they let him of the hook...its not fair.Let him serve his sentence at least for a few years in jail...ISW suffered for 20 years for nothing if they let Park and SJ off like that..If they did, its better if they loss all their wealth now even the house they stay now.

Archived