[Drama 2016-2017] Person who gives happiness 행복을 주는 사람, Thansk for support this thread.

0ly40

MBC daily drama

Person who gives happiness

http://www.koreandrama.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Person-Who-Gives-Happiness-04.jpg

Title: 행복을 주는 사람

Also known as: Giving Happiness
Genre: Family, Romance, Melodrama
Episodes: 120 (To Be Confirmed)
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2016-Nov-21 to 2017
Air time: Monday to Friday 19:15

Synopsis

A drama about a mother who raises her child with love, protecting it from its cruel birth mother.

Cast

Main Cast

Lee Yoon Ji as Im Eun Hee
Son Seung Won as Lee Gun Woo
Lee Ha Yool as Seo Suk Jin
Ha Yun Joo as Kim Ja Kyung

Source:

Asianwiki

Source image:

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/192179

Main site:

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/haengbok/index.html

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All,

This drama is my new one to follow.  So far, I watched 2 episodes (Only 2 ep was posted on the site that I watch the Kdrama) and it's been tear-jerkers. I hope it doesn't stay that way. Because I don't like tear-jerkers. I am more into Happy -Comedy types of drama.  

hello every  one.  this  drama  seems  good.  well most  dramas  start  off  good..   it is  painfull to  watch. i  love when the  children  actors  are  in a  drama.  sometimes  the  children  acting is like  gold. just  perfect. but  gosh i did not know  it  will start  off so  sad.. I  hope the  father is not  dead.  i  am already getting  nasty in my  words. I  hope that  woman  suffers a million  years of hellfire. no dying  but no  living  either.

lol episode 4 . a  couple came to adopt  the baby. and said,  is  the baby quiet , does   the baby  cry and  such.cause  she  got to  go to work early,but they  will be hiring a  nanny . EH  said, if you want a  quiet  baby  get a pig.lolol

6 hours ago, euraka said:

i do think the father is somehow alive and make appearance later on 

I thought the same.  They, so far, didn't confirm her father is dead. (We saw the father fell into the river, but we don't know if he survived or not)  I hope he comes back and gives the women hell.  I think her son also knows something that his mother did, but he doesn't mention any of it.    

Something really bothered me about Kdrama.  I don't know if it is the ignorance of the writer or it's something else.  I know this is drama .  its non-fiction and I shouldn't question any of its stories. But...

There are 2 dramas that I am watching currently. This one "Person who gives happiness" and the "My Geum-Bi".  The story goes, there are single women who want to adopt the child, but "My Geum-Bi", they said in Korea, in order to adopt the child, you have to be married.  However, in this drama "Person who gives happiness", single and  very young lady, who is not rich (maybe even poor), adopt the child.  :huh:

4 hours ago, eakeeper said:

I thought the same.  They, so far, didn't confirm her father is dead. (We saw the father fell into the river, but we don't know if he survived or not)  I hope he comes back and gives the women hell.  I think her son also knows something that his mother did, but he doesn't mention any of it.    

Something really bothered me about Kdrama.  I don't know if it is the ignorance of the writer or it's something else.  I know this is drama .  its non-fiction and I shouldn't question any of its stories. But...

There are 2 dramas that I am watching currently. This one "Person who gives happiness" and the "My Geum-Bi".  The story goes, there are single women who want to adopt the child, but "My Geum-Bi", they said in Korea, in order to adopt the child, you have to be married.  However, in this drama "Person who gives happiness", single and  very young lady, who is not rich (maybe even poor), adopt the child.  :huh:

you are right about the adoption but it is kdrama land so logic will go out of the window 

15 hours ago, anbud said:

hello every  one.  this  drama  seems  good.  well most  dramas  start  off  good..   it is  painfull to  watch. i  love when the  children  actors  are  in a  drama.  sometimes  the  children  acting is like  gold. just  perfect. but  gosh i did not know  it  will start  off so  sad.. I  hope the  father is not  dead.  i  am already getting  nasty in my  words. I  hope that  woman  suffers a million  years of hellfire. no dying  but no  living  either.

@anbud  I'm also hoping he's not dead and comes back for the nasty women the very same kids she did it all for are the ones thats going to suffer her karma.. death is to good for her punishment I do want to see her suffer..

5 hours ago, eakeeper said:

@eakeeper  I also wondered about this how is it that she's able to adopt him..  

Archived