[Drama 2016-2017] Person who gives happiness 행복을 주는 사람, Thansk for support this thread.

0ly40

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Lunkera, I couldn't watch this morning either. However, the drama that I really wanted to see this morning because it's heating up is Golden Pouch. PWGH seems it's stuck at the moment and not really going anywhere--like the writer is lost in the woods. I just don't see how Madam Park will pay for her crimes.

I'm also frustrated with current development.Park using her dementia to escape punishment for EA hit and run case. I don't want Park and SJ get light punishment instead they must suffer heavily,financially and mentally, i want the case wrap up well and see EH buy Park restaurant.

Preview to Episode 109

Madam Park tell Seok Jin that they will not able to do anything to press charges against her due to her dementia

Gun Woo tells Seok Jin that it is all a "put on show"

Eun Ha learns the cancellation of the contract (Seok Jin con). Eun Ha upset that she wanted to prove herself

Madam Park had to pretend dementia that she doesn't recognise Ha Yeon

Gun Woo tells that they will get their team of lawyers to fight for Chauffeur Noh. Eun Ha tells Chauffeur Noh that Male Nurse is cooperating with them

Gun Woo asking where is the blackbox memory from Madam Park car......Male Nurse & Gun Woo seems to putting their head together

Episode 108

Seok Jin have to be cautious with Male Nurse as he carries switch blade & seems to be efficient in its usage

I like the Male Nurse going to Eun Hee restaurant & Madam Park restaurant to recce his prospect, although his girlfriend had a conscience that they should have the sisters

In Eun Hee restaurant, he gets great customer service & on the house mandu while with Madam Park restaurant, Seok Jin grab his by his collar & get yell at......doesn't even offer him a cup of coffee

4 hours ago, lclarakl said:

@Lunkera, I couldn't watch this morning either. However, the drama that I really wanted to see this morning because it's heating up is Golden Pouch. PWGH seems it's stuck at the moment and not really going anywhere--like the writer is lost in the woods. I just don't see how Madam Park will pay for her crimes.

@lclarakl I also have pick up GP back up and yes it's heating up.. This is the last week of the SD family mess and the downfall starts next week.. Also are you looking at nameless woman.. I think this one is going to be like another yellow boots I'm hoping.. I have to let some episodes go by before I start to watch for now I'm just reading the thread..

4 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@lclarakl I haven't watched Golden Pouch really. Heard it was slow. I'm currently watching Shining Eunsoo because of the story line of the twin's father.

@Lunkera  I don't think TSES is worth the watch it's all about BN and people should feel sorry for her and evil granny I don't buy it..

4 hours ago, farhah_1986 said:

I'm also frustrated with current development.Park using her dementia to escape punishment for EA hit and run case. I don't want Park and SJ get light punishment instead they must suffer heavily,financially and mentally, i want the case wrap up well and see EH buy Park restaurant.

@farhah_1986 EH won't have to buy the restuarant because what SD has done they will have to give it up in settlling all the financial troubles there going through even MS may loose the building she's in.. So EH will get the place regardless.. This is why I see them begging EH in the end to save them.. I wish the writer let EA go to CSDM house and put them out with nothing but the clothes on there back.. It's nothing wrong with putting a dementia person out of her house when she got two overgrown kids that depends on her for life and death let them figure it out..

Thanks @stroppyse  So they used someones debt to CSDM to try and bankrupt EA.. So thats going to be the final icing on the cake to prove she's not crazy as she claims to be.. I think her case is just goung to come down to PSD.. No matter how much SD claim it was all his doing both SD's are headed to jail period.. 

EH should have sued him for marriage fraid in the first place and forging her signature on legal documents..

If SJ is using someone who is indebted to Park to cancel EA order, i wonder how EA can turn things around ....EA and EH is having a hard time now with EA business in trouble and they can't sue Park because of her dementia...

SJ did the cancellation just to bring trouble for EA out of spite but it still won't give enough trouble to Chairman Lee...as a conglomerate it can be seen as minor trouble but still can hurt their reputation...I wonder what chairman lee and EA will do after they know that SJ behind this..is there anything they can do legally? I just want SJ know and realize that he is offending wrong person..from the preview it seems that JH able to detect who is responsible to cancel the contract not long after that...since the person is indebted to Park i wonder if he is ready to face consequences of offending a conglomerate daughter...i believe that chairman lee won't leave SJ alone after  hurting EA business..can chairman lee sue him for interfering/sabotaging other business? Just like EH salt incident case?but this time not settling with formal apology but with heavy compensation for trying to give bad reputation.

I'm tired with Park acting her dementia and also SJ ignorant action, let the good guys/team win now.this week should be last week of Park and Son evil act as next week we should see them crumble all together and loss everything.

6 minutes ago, farhah_1986 said:

If SJ is using someone who is indebted to Park to cancel EA order, i wonder how EA can turn things around ....EA and EH is having a hard time now with EA business in trouble and they can't sue Park because of her dementia...

SJ did the cancellation just to bring trouble for EA out of spite but it still won't give enough trouble to Chairman Lee...as a conglomerate it can be seen as minor trouble but still can hurt their reputation...I wonder what chairman lee and EA will do after they know that SJ behind this..is there anything they can do legally? I just want SJ know and realize that he is offending wrong person..from the preview it seems that JH able to detect who is responsible to cancel the contract not long after that...since the person is indebted to Park i wonder if he is ready to face consequences of offending a conglomerate daughter...i believe that chairman lee won't leave SJ alone after  hurting EA business..can chairman lee sue him for interfering/sabotaging other business? Just like EH salt incident case?but this time not settling with formal apology but with heavy compensation for trying to give bad reputation.

I'm tired with Park acting her dementia and also SJ ignorant action, let the good guys/team win now.

YES SD CAN BE SUED BECAUSE IT WAS DONE DEBLIBRATELY AND OUT OF MALICE

5 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@lclarakl I haven't watched Golden Pouch really. Heard it was slow. I'm currently watching Shining Eunsoo because of the story line of the twin's father.

@Lunkera, I have to say that it's really good. It has angst, not as much as PWGH, but it has some. It also has this really good family vibe that I like. I started it late and marathon 70 plus eps in 3 days.

I recommend it. Lately I'm finding it more interesting than PWGH which seems to have a lot of filler going on.

I dropped 2 daily dramas with several episodes remaining - First Love and Shining EunSoo - and kept this one which, I think, has the  best pacing. 

First Love has a rush ending, time jump, and kumbaya - and Shining EunSoo's ending is foreseeable - let bygones be bygones, at an early stage. 

This drama is making a compilation of mistakes made by the mother; and how those mistakes are being copied by the son.  Once the compilation is completely done, then it will only take one bump and both mother and son would suffer - for a few episodes before the ending - hopefully.

I don't understand why JK's mom wanted SJm to follow JK inAmerica .  Didn't she say she despise that family?

@stroppyse- if what you're predicting really happens in this drama, I swear not to watch daily dramas anymore - along with the actors who starred in them - I will ignore their dramas in the future - and, of course, the writers of these kind of dramas. 

I will go back to re-watching old T-dramas like Vic Zhou and Park EinHye' drama Silence and Mike He's Sunny Happiness.

I want Seok jin and evil ahjumma pay for their sins. To be honest mi seok is the one with the most conscience among the three but she's conflicted due to her yearning for her mother's affection. I want her to have a better ending compared to the other two. Maybe being bankrupt on her part would suffice. As for eunhee and gunwoo I want them to be happy, they deserve these much. Ja kyung actually has some redemption, she does care for hayoon but was always a pawn for her mom's materialistic needs. I'm glad she left and is now free. I hope the evil deeds will end soon so that we can have a more well rounded ending .

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Finally watched episode 108.  JK has left for America. JK's mother went to see SJm to thank him for helping JK with the creepy executive as well as to let him know that JK has left. She asks if SJm can't go to America to be with JK, but SJm turns it down. I smell something fishy in the writing. I'm going to be mad if SJm is allowed to go to be with JK in America and avoid prison if CA dies or goes to a care institution. At this rate, with CA being a docile crazy person, no one may get their just desserts if CA's children all get to live happily ever after after the way they've behaved thus far. 

If that's the case, I would have to ask... why do writers of Korean daily dramas not believe in paying for their sins? 

5 hours ago, viyra said:

I don't understand why JK's mom wanted SJm to follow JK inAmerica .  Didn't she say she despise that family?

@stroppyse- if what you're predicting really happens in this drama, I swear not to watch daily dramas anymore - along with the actors who starred in them - I will ignore their dramas in the future - and, of course, the writers of these kind of dramas. 

I will go back to re-watching old T-dramas like Vic Zhou and Park EinHye' drama Silence and Mike He's Sunny Happiness.

@stroppyse & @viyra  I think SD is going to be caught for this last stunt he pulled and will try to run off to America only to be hit by a truck and well see CSDM showing her true face revealing that she just suffering from her own sins that she's capable of going to jail for..

Well Today Is My B-day And I Like To Share My CupCakes With My Soompi Family 04-27-17

th?id=OIP.aaM50IyA4B6FHmMTHdDSNQEsCF&pid=Api

4 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@stroppyse & @viyra  I think SD is going to be caught for this last stunt he pulled and will try to run off to America only to be hit by a truck and well see CSDM showing her true face revealing that she just suffering from her own sins that she's capable of going to jail for..

Well Today Is My B-day And I Like To Share My CupCakes With My Soompi Family 04-27-17

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Archived