[Official] ♡ Ji Chang Wook ♥ Yoona ♡ (Bang Bang Couple)

Nerise

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was really hoping JCW would attend Confidential Assignment/Cooperation's VIP movie premiere but it seems like he had another schedule that day since he was at ALUU. It would have been a rare opportunity for him to meet the other SNSD members! At least he was known to be on the invitee list and that's enough to make my shipper heart happy for now. Hopefully Yoona will show up at the premiere for JCW's 'Fabricated City'

JCW IS CURRENTLY IN FIRST PLACE FOR SOOMPI AWARD'S ACTOR OF THE YEAR!! I literally freaked out when I saw it, I didn't think he had the popularity to outrank Lee Minho. We still have less than four days left until the poll closes, don't forget to vote everyone!! As a reminder, Yoona's up for Actress of the Year and Yoona x JCW are up for Best Couple and you can vote 24 times per category every 24 hours (both currently in second).  

Annyeong my dear ImJi chingu deul

Today is Yoona's K2 FM Meeting, look at the venue, it looks like she's gonna have a mini concert

C2BvQQVUQAEt2h-.jpg

I hope JCW can be a mysterious guest :w00t: Awwww I don't think JCW can be YoonA's surprise quest as he has an event tomorrow. Sad.....:tears:

[Event] Ji Chang Wook will be a presenter on the 2nd day of the 31st Golden Disk Awards on 14 January @ 6:00 PM KST

Hello ImJi chingu deul :wub: I miss spazzing with you all.....most of you are not visiting this thread often, so sad :tears:

Anyway...today is YoonA's K2 Fan Meeting in Taiwan, the MC is wonderful because he asked lots of questions which we are also curious about. Here are some of the interview snippets which I get from Twitter.

Y: There were adlibs during that scene. Bc it was one-take so no NG.
Y: Because Chang Wook helped me a lot for that scene, so it was good

MC: So for crying scenes, Song Yoona helps you. And for kiss scenes, Chang Wook helps you... kiss
Y: LOL nooo
MC: Were you shy?
Y: A bit~

MC: How do you feel rewatching these K2 scenes?
Y: It made me miss filming
MC: Huh, wasn't it tiring?
Y: But it was also fun

MC: Have you rewatched your own drama?
Y: I do!
MC: Won't it be weird, seeing yourself
Y: There would be regrets, but also, hm I did well

Y: My memory from Spain is just running Bc there was only JCW in Spain, I talked with him a lot for script. We became close then.

MC: Do you have adlibs often?
Y: Quite often with Chang Wook, like "go stop", blanket scene, walkie talkie... a lot. We talk a lot

The Fan Meeting just ended successfully :) 

Calling all my shipmates here~~~~~~~~

@vangsweetie637 @iyiy @Nerise @mooster @Sadeva23 @YourHighness . @axelacel @julie721 @riiko1988 @LaineW @urikitisharmila @minhye1822 @dianm @guiya @whateveryousay @summer2816 @Grey_Lady @sherryfathy14 @syk2 @liltash85 @shinenuary62 @cl2293 @evaeva123 @Alisson Rojas @anistya hardini @stupidcupid @ZarraJae @Ine S @kacie9 @wy18 @cydeers @stargazer187 @xoxolovekpop @sutcliff @leery @firefi @Lynnzie1968 @Giann_Kim @sakura22 @pure_pearl06 @meh2222 @toomanymay @gimely @Sunset Glow @itsmarga @fifie @rabia dini @ashvaugn @gyu2003 @maxiane @soniawong @truffulatree @BlueFreak @pamela572

2 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Hello ImJi chingu deul :wub: I miss spazzing with you all.....most of you are not visiting this thread often, so sad :tears:

Anyway...today is YoonA's K2 Fan Meeting in Taiwan, the MC is wonderful because he asked lots of questions which we are also curious about. Here are some of the interview snippets which I get from Twitter.

Y: There were adlibs during that scene. Bc it was one-take so no NG.
Y: Because Chang Wook helped me a lot for that scene, so it was good

MC: So for crying scenes, Song Yoona helps you. And for kiss scenes, Chang Wook helps you... kiss
Y: LOL nooo
MC: Were you shy?
Y: A bit~

MC: How do you feel rewatching these K2 scenes?
Y: It made me miss filming
MC: Huh, wasn't it tiring?
Y: But it was also fun

MC: Have you rewatched your own drama?
Y: I do!
MC: Won't it be weird, seeing yourself
Y: There would be regrets, but also, hm I did well

Y: My memory from Spain is just running Bc there was only JCW in Spain, I talked with him a lot for script. We became close then.

MC: Do you have adlibs often?
Y: Quite often with Chang Wook, like "go stop", blanket scene, walkie talkie... a lot. We talk a lot

The Fan Meeting just ended successfully :) 

Calling all my shipmates here~~~~~~~~

@vangsweetie637 @iyiy @Nerise @mooster @Sadeva23 @YourHighness . @axelacel @julie721 @riiko1988 @LaineW @urikitisharmila @minhye1822 @dianm @guiya @whateveryousay @summer2816 @Grey_Lady @sherryfathy14 @syk2 @liltash85 @shinenuary62 @cl2293 @evaeva123 @Alisson Rojas @anistya hardini @stupidcupid @ZarraJae @Ine S @kacie9 @wy18 @cydeers @stargazer187 @xoxolovekpop @sutcliff @leery @firefi @Lynnzie1968 @Giann_Kim @sakura22 @pure_pearl06 @meh2222 @toomanymay @gimely @Sunset Glow @itsmarga @fifie @rabia dini @ashvaugn @gyu2003 @maxiane @soniawong @truffulatree @BlueFreak @pamela572

Thank you so much for the translation.  Lovely to see Yoona looking upbeat from the photos on twitter during the fan meet.  Yes ... as 'shippers' of Yoona and JCW, so glad that she has such fond memories of filming K2 and hope they will keep up their close friendship:-)

Good morning (from my neck of the woods at least ...) all our lovely shipmates! So much to backtrack with Yoona these past couple of days ... so busy! It was so great to see Soshi out in full force to support Yoona at the Cooperation premiere. I miss them so much ... can't wait for their comeback later on in the year! Equally missing our bodyguard at the premiere too ... though it was interesting to see his name on the list as being part of the invited guests. Who knows, maybe he did go or didn't go, but just seeing his name on there was great. Sometimes, when dating news comes out, its all the reporters focus on. I'm sure that's the same reason why Kang Sora wasn't there either ... so better to be on the dl and avoid any kind of speculations/news. It's kind of a disservice to the other actors and crew who worked so hard  on a film and to have articles come out about so and so dating ... (which I get is promotion either way, but doesn't mean I have to like it.) 

The fan meeting! She looked amazing and happy ... GLOWING! Just saying, this post K2 glow ... is ridiculous .. :wub: 

15940594_1587868977904866_73782828276326

15936666_1587868171238280_68380773363053

C2DvyF_UUAEZ9C2.jpg

Credit: owners

Every time she displays her Chinese skills ... my goodness. I'm more impressed each time I hear her speak and sing. It's crazy good ... I think at one point in the meeting, the CHI-KOR translator spoke, and the MC immediately went, who was that? LOL ... I've also heard only good things about this MC and how he made the environment comfortable and relax, very entertaining. So I'm grateful for that too, and other MCs for that matter in helping Yoona with her Chinese and such. But speaking of the fan meeting ... it was nice to hear her thoughts about all the K2 filming and how what a lovely and awesome experience it was, nothing but happy times (except the writing ...) and shoutout to @alekaonu for compiling the ones we were most curious about as well ... *high fives* ... but the highlight has def got to be from Jeha himself ... 

Credit:  teappani

:wub:

@alekaonu

Thank you for the interview snippets from the fan meet. I catch up with the posts throughout the week. I spazz along with everyone on twitter as well. I smiled from ear to ear when I saw him as the special guest video at the fan meeting. He looks so great and she looks beautiful as always. 

Tonight he presents at the Golden Disk awards right? I shall be looking forward to that. It was great seeing them be active on social media. 

I laughed at the so with JCW you practiced kissing question. He is fabulous at it why wouldn't you?! Lol Jk.

Looking forward to future :wub:

5 hours ago, mooster said:

Good morning (from my neck of the woods at least ...) all our lovely shipmates! So much to backtrack with Yoona these past couple of days ... so busy! It was so great to see Soshi out in full force to support Yoona at the Cooperation premiere. I miss them so much ... can't wait for their comeback later on in the year! Equally missing our bodyguard at the premiere too ... though it was interesting to see his name on the list as being part of the invited guests. Who knows, maybe he did go or didn't go, but just seeing his name on there was great. Sometimes, when dating news comes out, its all the reporters focus on. I'm sure that's the same reason why Kang Sora wasn't there either ... so better to be on the dl and avoid any kind of speculations/news. It's kind of a disservice to the other actors and crew who worked so hard  on a film and to have articles come out about so and so dating ... (which I get is promotion either way, but doesn't mean I have to like it.) 

The fan meeting! She looked amazing and happy ... GLOWING! Just saying, this post K2 glow ... is ridiculous .. :wub: 

15940594_1587868977904866_73782828276326

15936666_1587868171238280_68380773363053

C2DvyF_UUAEZ9C2.jpg

Credit: owners

Every time she displays her Chinese skills ... my goodness. I'm more impressed each time I hear her speak and sing. It's crazy good ... I think at one point in the meeting, the CHI-KOR translator spoke, and the MC immediately went, who was that? LOL ... I've also heard only good things about this MC and how he made the environment comfortable and relax, very entertaining. So I'm grateful for that too, and other MCs for that matter in helping Yoona with her Chinese and such. But speaking of the fan meeting ... it was nice to hear her thoughts about all the K2 filming and how what a lovely and awesome experience it was, nothing but happy times (except the writing ...) and shoutout to @alekaonu for compiling the ones we were most curious about as well ... *high fives* ... but the highlight has def got to be from Jeha himself ... 

Credit:  teappani

:wub:

Omaygaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, that "our Anna" :3

Hi all,  sure... Jcw mentioned "uri anna" hahahah.  There is no joke.  Hi kim jeha,  did anna belong to you??? 

@alekaonu Hi,  cingu... Miss you and many thanks for your recaps.  Where is our masternim @vangesweetie..? ..aishh bluetag doesnt work. 

Looks like both of them are very busy lately.  Hope can see my handsome kim jeha tonight. When will uri anna come back to korea?  Will she attend tonight event? 

Thank you for the updates chingudeul

I'm here @alekaonu 

Wahhh.....i'm so happy our oppa sent his video for the dongsaeng FM and i screamed when i heard with he said "uri Anna" :love:

Yeah...yeah...we know she's yours, oppa :smirk:

And Yoona mentioned Changwook a lot during the FM.....so happy :blush:

Ahhh....that's too we bad we couldn't see her face like JCW in his FM :tounge_wink:

but watching that kissing scene in such a big screen :scream:

The K2 Features Magazines from little_mpd's IG:

C2SZ4KDVQAEIPMp.jpg

I hope The K2 can be  a huge success in Japan as well.

Calling out shipmates @vangsweetie637 @alekaonu @riiko1988 @iyiy @Sadeva23 @YourHighness . @julie721 @itsmarga and everyone here, blue tag doesn't work again. I miss you all and I miss YoonWook as well.

Have a great day!!

Hello shippers. Have you guys read this rumor about Ji Chang Wook?

I really don’t like these types of rumor because it can usually destroy an actor/actress reputations. JCW is already being label as a playboy, irresponsibly, and sexually promiscuous. I really feel bad for him because he always gets in a dating rumors with his female co-stars. It must be frustrating for him to have this kind of rumor out there about him. He wants to been known as a great actor, not someone who dates majority of his female co-stars. I really hope people will stop spreading these kind of rumors about him.

@whateveryousay @YourHighness .@iyiy @stupidcupid @mooster @alekaonu  @rabia dini @Sunset Glow @gimely @meh2222 @pure_pearl06 @sakura22 @xoxolovekpop @evaeva123 @kacie9 @cl2293 @sky2 @liltash85 @stargazer187 @cydeers @wy18 @mooster@axelacel @toomanymay @Sadeva23 

@vangsweetie637 @iyiy @YourHighness . @julie721 @riiko1988 @BlueFreak @truffulatree @maxiane @gyu2003 @ashvaugn

3 minutes ago, Nerise said:

Hello shippers. Have you guys read this rumor about Ji Chang Wook?

@whateveryousay @YourHighness .@iyiy @stupidcupid @mooster @alekaonu

Agree with you, Nerise. People will think that we are discussing this might be so biased because it's a disadvantage for us but no, I feel like all the hardwork of JCW or anyone else did (if they are involved in this kind of rumor) were suddenly forgotten because of this kind of rumors. Personally, I don't really believe this rumor. It feels like they are waiting for this momentum as JCW is getting more popular now. I don't know but some of might be affected a lot by this, but lets not focus on this thing. Even if it's true, it was all in the past. the most important is the present. Lets this another storm pass.

@whateveryousay 

Some people are already letting this rumor distort their views and opinions about him. Others are using this rumor to validate their horrible opinions /viewpoints about him.  As you say, the present is what matter. In a recent interview, JCW said that romance in his 30s will be different compared to his 20s.  Oh well, people are going to use wherever excuses are available to validate their opinions about JCW, Yoona , and ImJi shippers.

Archived