[Official] ♡ Ji Chang Wook ♥ Yoona ♡ (Bang Bang Couple)

Nerise

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@whateveryousay hi chingu! Awww it is so nice to be back here too. I was out sick for a week :( ah, so the words are either reliable or not too. Hm, i think we should definitely just take it with a grain of salt as our fellow @julie721 always said ;) happy new year to you too chingu.

I rather believe in the good words lol.

Hi, Prof!! I miss you so much - and everyone here also. How are you now? I hope you feel better. Unfortunately, I dont exactly know if what they said is true or not but it's still a good thing so I will amen to that lol

Oh, have I mentioned you that your story is awesome? :wub:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong my dear ImJi shipmates :wub:

I'm so happy to see most of you are back here (while I'm gone) to spazz.

About the IG statements that JCW and YoonA might know each other long time before K2....I'm not sure and never heard anything about it at all. I do believe that even though they might share the same salon, I don't think their schedules to the Salon will overlap if they have not arranged it prior, right?

I do remember last time SNSD went to the same salon as Lee Hong Ki too but they never get close at all. LHK only mentioned that he saw how SNSD members slept during their grooming at the salon.

And also in SME, I thought all members and groups will surely meet up but this is not so. During the recent SMT Show hosted by Leeteuk and Johnny, it was mentioned that he never meet YoonA face to face until the show and also never shook hands with her. So imagine that, even in the same company and building, they don't meet up or get close. Johnny was so grateful when Leeteuk asked Yoona to shake hands with him. He even thanked Leeteuk :w00t:. Johnny is one of the NCT members and who was a trainee since 2008.

My dear chingu deul, please come back often to lighten up our thread :) ut oh suddenly my blue tag don't work again.....

@vangsweetie637 @mooster @whateveryousay @YourHighness . @iyiy @riiko1988 @LaineW @cl2293 @julie721 @guiya @Grey_Lady @Sadeva23 @evaeva123 @dianm @cydeers @syk2 @axelacel @Nerise @urikitisharmila @summer2816 @minhye1822 @Alisson Rojas

I'm here @alekaonu

I love this thread alive again,....comeback from holidays everyone ? hahaha

Wow...seems like our JeNa couple supporters

So we already have Ysvespa, Kangwoo, now that verutum_v are from JCW side and from Yoona's side we have Seungwoo manager and Hyoyeon as our squad lol

I love it :glasses:

Waiting from other members hahaha

i mean i don't need them to be officially announced by Dispatch or something like that because i want them to date happily but as long as i got this kind of hints here and there, that would be enough for me while waiting JCW finished his enlistment :phew:

@vangsweetie637 you feel better now master-nim ?

You need to maintain your healthy, we your students still need your lesson hahaha

remember our couple message for this new year , let's be happy and be healthy :blush:

Hihihi even their new year greetings in sync :phew:

Actually this IG post from ysvespa is intrigued me 

Eventho both of them (JCW and LJH) close with ysvespa but from that pict i don't think both of them close each other or any JCW long fans could confirm it ?

They looks awkward or idk how to explain and to think there was a rumour between Yoona and LJH in 2013 ( i was deerburning shipper too hahaha) so i couldn't help to analyze it lol :tounge_wink:

@vangsweetie637 @Nerise do you still keep the animated gifs of our ImJi couple? Can re-post here? I want to change my signature pic. Tried to find in the pages here but I failed.....don't know which page contains all the gifs of our gorgeous couple.

Any chingu? I have forgotten which chingu has posted lots of ani.

7 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

@vangsweetie637 @Nerise do you still keep the animated gifs of our ImJi couple? Can re-post here? I want to change my signature pic. Tried to find in the pages here but I failed.....don't know which page contains all the gifs of our gorgeous couple.

Any chingu? I have forgotten which chingu has posted lots of ani.

Hi @alekaonu i am up early for an appointment. Argh still so sleepy. Will come back to sleep after the appt, i hope lol. I stop by on soompi to check any updates. 

Hm, animated gifs? Like cut gifs? Or cartoon gifs because i don't recall having any. Also, the only gifs i have are the last episode kissing ones haha. But i think the place where u will find it is at K2 thread. If u haven't found any by the time I come back on later, I can go see if I find some for you at the K2 thread ;)

HELLO EVERYONE!! CHINGGUDEUL OUR SHIP IS SAILING! I REPEAT! OUR SHIP IS SAILING! hahahahahhahahah

@iyiy hi chingu~ jonghyun is ysvespa's friend and kangwoo's. he even went to carnaby. i dont think wookie and jonghyun are close or friends? they just have common friends. and base on that photo they dont seem close hahahha.

@wy18 chinggu i only know that aluu staffs "kinda ship" these two. hahaha yoona said i dont remember where, (taxi maybe?) he never met wookie before thek2 but she heard about him being nice and all from aluu staffs. so i guess they kinda ship these two because they are both good looking and have nice personality. ayyyyiiiiieeee~ hahhahaha oh that reminds me of aluu encounter, i still believe it was not just a mere coincidence that they have met hahahah and wth were they doing together anyway? hahah dating maybe? hahahah ok coincidence or not, its still a winwin situation, because its fate. omg hihihihihi 

491A65EC-2928-4A42-9064-575E5DEF5140_zps

about that pdnim insisted yoona to take the role of anna upon jcw request, i dont think its true. i dont think jcw has that "power" to choose her leading lady. :dissapointed:

hi prof @vangsweetie637 are you feeling ok now? here is wookie, he will dance for you to make you feel better.

4D99D88B-7D67-44E8-B2DE-F7FBD2D8A7B0_zps

thank you very much dear @riiko1988 for the animated gifs of K2. I want to change my signature pic, that's why I ask for K2 gifs :w00t:.

Hahahahahaha I guess JCW is really a very straight forward person. He seems to be a person that can't lie even if he wants to. The Taxi MC asked about his last kiss, but he referred to the kiss in Spain as his real last kiss. This means, the Spain kiss was real for him and maybe the same for YoonA. Thats why we saw him mouthed "YoonA ya" in the last kiss scene. :wub:

Hello everyone :wub: my dear ImJi chingu deul.....

Yup I just re-read my post about whether JCW recommended YoonA for K2 and realised I didn't mention it. Instead I became long-winded and explained about even though at the same place don't mean can meet up. Right I agree, I also don't think JCW can recommend YoonA as his leading lady. But anyway I'm so pleased that YoonA finally accepted the K2 offer after the earlier rejection...it was fated for her to meet JCW as her partner in K2....

Hello everyone! :) No updates eh? Of course, I expected it to be no news lol.

@iyiy Hi Chingu! I feel much better now. Thank goodness lol

@whateveryousay Yup, I feel much better now. So glad I can play now :w00t: and yes you have told me about the story..that very spicy one, right? Lol.

@riiko1988 Omo, that dance from JCW will be my lemon in my tea, to chase away my cough. What an adorable man! Thanks chingu!

@alekaonu Hi Cougar! So, you were looking for gifs but I didn't know exactly what kind of gifs you were looking for. I went back to the K2 thread, and found that the gifs from attic and kiss scene can probably be found on page 287, right after the finale recap ended. I will see if I can link it here for you. (Lol, I didnt know how so I just copy/paste directly for you on here chingu. You can just use that URL and maybe you will find some gifs that catches your attention :):sweatingbullets:

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/387808-drama-2016-the-k2-더-케이투/?page=287

What I ended up doing was you see where the 287 is..I just pick random page numbers, insert it in, and when the page pop out, I browse to see if there are any gifs posted. It's harder but it's the only way I can think of getting you gifs that you want. Hope it helps cougar! or did you already get a new signature? lol.

2 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Hi @vangsweetie637 Kraken :wub: you got a new signature too. Who's that? Is that San and Rin from TKL? :w00t:

Hi Cougar! Yup, got a new one. Aww, no, these two are Imja couple, from Faith. Me and my love for Faith goes way way back :wub: I saved a lot of artwork, gifs, and images from Faith on my computer. And this artwork is one of my personal favorites. Adore and love it.

7 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Hi Cougar! Yup, got a new one. Aww, no, these two are Imja couple, from Faith. Me and my love for Faith goes way way back :wub: I saved a lot of artwork, gifs, and images from Faith on my computer. And this artwork is one of my personal favorites. Adore and love it.

Hi Kraken :) you are online now!!!

Ahhh no wonder the guy in the fanart looks so familiar :) its Daejang!

Love coming here to get my JCW and Yoona fix.  Been reading all your previous posts and still not done yet ... :blink:.  As I don't understand Korean, this English input really helps to enlighten my curiosity, especially all the interviews.:)

Spoiler

@iyiy It definitely is a little surprising and a bit awkward seeing Jonghyun with Wookie given their link with Yoona ... as I recall, there def was something going on with her and Jonghyun during the IGAB era ... (I was a total deerburning shipper back in the day ...) All of the CN Boys and SNSD are close anyway so it's not surprising that there was something between the two. Jonghyun and Yoona are on friendly terms anyway so it's all good, besides, correct me if I'm wrong, I think he's dating someone for quite sometime now so ... hopefully, no need for any awkwardness between the boys! :) And speaking of the boys ... Looks like they had a bromance trip to Japan .. makes sense since a certain leading lady is quite busy with filming ...

C1gA9BEUkAAMuPi.jpg

Credit:  @teappani

15 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Hahahahahaha I guess JCW is really a very straight forward person. He seems to be a person that can't lie even if he wants to. The Taxi MC asked about his last kiss, but he referred to the kiss in Spain as his real last kiss. This means, the Spain kiss was real for him and maybe the same for YoonA. Thats why we saw him mouthed "YoonA ya" in the last kiss scene. :wub:

Hello everyone :wub: my dear ImJi chingu deul.....

Yup I just re-read my post about whether JCW recommended YoonA for K2 and realised I didn't mention it. Instead I became long-winded and explained about even though at the same place don't mean can meet up. Right I agree, I also don't think JCW can recommend YoonA as his leading lady. But anyway I'm so pleased that YoonA finally accepted the K2 offer after the earlier rejection...it was fated for her to meet JCW as her partner in K2....

Same here, I'm pretty sure JCW doesn't have that much pull in deciding who he wants as his leading lady. I'm just freaking glad that the stars aligned for Yoona to take the project. Given the leading actresses (younger leading ladies) who were available at the time, I seriously had a gut feeling that Yoona was going to take it. She had a long break in the domestic market, her last one being Prime Minister & a Handshake, I and also riding her C-wave popularity, it was time for her to jump back into the Kdrama world. And I don't think that it was Yoona who rejected, it was definitely SM. They didn't like that it wasn't a leading role and it also conflicted her announced C-drama at the time.I remember reading somewhere that she has more say into what roles she can reject or take on now, so I'm so freaking happy that she chose the latter in this case. Like you said ... the stars aligned and fated that our lovely couple were to meet on this project ... :wub:

Movie promotions are in full force for our bangbang couple: 

Yoona with her Weibo Live Chat again ... her mandarin puts mine to shame ... 

Credit: ng hg on YT

On 5 January 2017 at 10:25 PM, iyiy said:

I'm here @alekaonu

I love this thread alive again,....comeback from holidays everyone ? hahaha

Wow...seems like our JeNa couple supporters

So we already have Ysvespa, Kangwoo, now that verutum_v are from JCW side and from Yoona's side we have Seungwoo manager and Hyoyeon as our squad lol

I love it :glasses:

Waiting from other members hahaha

i mean i don't need them to be officially announced by Dispatch or something like that because i want them to date happily but as long as i got this kind of hints here and there, that would be enough for me while waiting JCW finished his enlistment :phew:

@vangsweetie637 you feel better now master-nim ?

You need to maintain your healthy, we your students still need your lesson hahaha

remember our couple message for this new year , let's be happy and be healthy :blush:

Hihihi even their new year greetings in sync :phew:

Actually this IG post from ysvespa is intrigued me 

Eventho both of them (JCW and LJH) close with ysvespa but from that pict i don't think both of them close each other or any JCW long fans could confirm it ?

They looks awkward or idk how to explain and to think there was a rumour between Yoona and LJH in 2013 ( i was deerburning shipper too hahaha) so i couldn't help to analyze it lol :tounge_wink:

Not only YSV and Kangwoo are their comment friends but Both JCW n LJH are close to TaeJoon too. They maybe very close yet but since they already go for a trip together in Jpn, i think they are getting closer. Both fandom are happy with this new bromance. As a cnblue fan, i am delightful to see both jcw n ljh are friends. 

Hi all my friends in here... 

I just drop to say hello.. :blush:

it is from jcw stylist in aluu yesterday and my questions is: Did jcw go to aluu yesterday and what for? What do you think chinggu?

it is from jcw's manager yesterday, is ggoma with him yesterday?

does it means that yesterday jcw and ysvspa just to accompany him to the airport goes to Japan?

Arrrgggghhhh, I'm so confuse about what really happen yesterday, when obviously yoona went to aluu for her event in her first movie conference.

anyway, I so happy seeing yoona in really happy mood in her live weibo chat yesterday.. hehehe... so in love aura.. :wub:

yeah, lets be happy, lets love.. . :heart:

Annyeong.

Archived