[Official] ♡ Ji Chang Wook ♥ Yoona ♡ (Bang Bang Couple)

Nerise

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you know if Kangwoo following Yoona on Instagram druring the K2? I knew he does. But now, he doesn't follow Yoona anymore. Whyyyy? I think our OTP are really not seeing each other. :(

sorry for my english

• 3 weeks later...

Hello my chingus!! How has everyone been? 

Im just on my phone so the service is slow. But i have missed all of you chingus!

My tags doesn't work but you all know who you are *hugss*

I will try to come back on Soompi regularly to visit and spazz at dramas again too. RL has been busy for me.  Way too busy :)

• 2 weeks later...

Annyeong my dear ImJi shipmates :wub:

It's been weeks since I last visited here, same goes to almost everyone here :tongue: we are losing steam for this ship.

Anyway just want to share a photo I saw at Twitter

C9LR6xgUQAAcFg8.jpg

Wow uri couple wore similar coat.

Where are you my dears?

@vangsweetie637 @riiko1988 @whateveryousay @iyiy @YourHighness . oh my gosh!!! BLUE tag doesn't work again....I can't continue to tag everyone. I wanted to tag everyone so that all of you come back to this thread.

Haven't lost steam either, @alekaonu! Still love our couple and actively interested in them. :wink:

Nice photos you posted, thank you! Both of them look well in their similar coats (although that pink bowtie JCW is sporting - !! Yikes. Black. Just make it black. :blink::wink:) His hair I like. Is it just me, preferring JCW with his hair either side-parted (like the photo @alekaonu posted) or styled straight back...? I never could totally get into the "puppy dog bangs" look (as I call it) -- bangs across the forehead. It's popular over there though, it seems.

Hi everyone and cougar @alekaonu *hugss* im here :)

I agree. The steam for this ship is not lost. My heart for this ship still sails :wub:

Wow. They even have the same coat. I don't think this is a mere coincidence because everyone has a different fashion taste so to have the same coat is a sign for us shippers lol. 

See. Told you the steam is still here :wink: thanks cougar for the picture.

Just saw this pic at Twitter

C9lgb01U0AAwVRr.jpg

Gosh if she's really single, I guess JCW has not made a move to court her. <_<:(

But don't worry, these are the comments at Twitter regarding the "I Am Single And Happy"

++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am happy that youre happy. Single or not. I know that even if youre not, you wont openly admit it.

They all said before they are SINGLE and HAPPY

knowing korean celebs they wont admit they are dating until they are caught by media

Everyone said they are single. I no surprise with it

its yoona. there is no way she will say she is in a RS. whahahahahah

@alekaonu haha cougar! When i saw that comment on the cover, i was like "of course she is single and happy. She won't admit she is in a r/s and happy." :D i see that i was not the only one haha

Btw, i just found out our JCW is doing a new drama before his enlistment. I am not caught up to date with recent dramas lol

Hope to see you and everyone there too so we can spazz over our hot JCW :wink:

@alekaonu :wink:

*double posted. My phone messes up sighs. Sorry.

13 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@alekaonu haha cougar! When i saw that comment on the cover, i was like "of course she is single and happy. She won't admit she is in a r/s and happy." :D i see that i was not the only one haha

Btw, i just found out our JCW is doing a new drama before his enlistment. I am not caught up to date with recent dramas lol

Hope to see you and everyone there too so we can spazz over our hot JCW :wink:

Hi Kraken :lol: @vangsweetie637 yup JCW's new drama is Suspicious Partner and starts in May, that's next month. His new leading lady is Nam Ji Hyun, a young girl who's gonna be 22 yrs this year. In fact they have acted before in a previous drama but not as a couple. Ahh I found it, they acted before in Warrior Baek Dong Soo (SBS, 2011). I think I downloaded the drama but never get to watch it. :wacko:

Annyeong my dear shipmates

Found another interesting tweet just now and want to share with my chingus

Wookie abt yoong: Yoona was like a sun on the scene,making it a warm feeling just by staying there...ehem u couldnt be more obvious lol

My dear @julie721 @vangsweetie637 darn! the blue tag doesn't work again.....unable to tag all shipmates :( 

Hi all.. Long time no see you all.  

@alekaonuMany Thanks for your fresh news about our couple. I am desperate waiting something new about them :D

Although yoona and JCW are really busy recently,  hope they are real couple and dating secretly. ***delulu reachs the sky**

Hope to see you all again in this tread. 

Annyeong @axelacel chingu :) I'm glad you still visit this thread. This thread is quiet nowadays :( i missed the days that many of us were so buzy spazzing about uri YoonA and Ji Chang Wook.

Yup both of them are so busy with their schedules.

I'm happy for Ji Chang Wook that he got another new drama before entering the army later this year. But sad too because the leading lady is not our YoonA.

It really shows that JCW listens well to YoonA. She ever mentioned that JCW would do great in a comedy romantic drama, and hey presto, Suspicious Partner is that comedy romantic genre.

Annyeong @alekaonu Cingu..  I wish yoona and jcw can appear in the same drama after jcw discharge from his MS. But,  it takes two years :((.

I ever read in the internet that they have almost same time on off in their weibo or social media. Is that true?  Hope they can keep contact. 

I miss all of them to discuss more about our couple. 

Oh my god @alekaonu....what dOes it means??? :lol:..hahahah my delulu getting worse.  

I see in twitter that during 53rd baeksang art awards today,  ji changwook was sitting beside yoona and some comments said that both of them desn't look like that they havent seen each other for long time.  Does it means... They still meet each other??  Oh my God... My heart... :blush:

Unfortunately,  i can not drag their photo here. Anybody.... Pls help me... 

Calling @YourHighness .@vangsweetie637

Those pics, @alekaonu --!! :wub:

And ohh, those smiles of JCW..... :heart: That man could kill with his smile.

And how much does it make me - us! - smile to see our two sitting there side-by-side?!? Heart be still. :blush: I'm happy just to see the two of them in one screenshot again. I've missed that. A lot.

Archived