[Official] ♡ Ji Chang Wook ♥ Yoona ♡ (Bang Bang Couple)

Nerise

I am here my chingus!!! :wub:

Feeling better but definitely still got the bad cough :tears: it keeps me up at night. It is horrible! 

What's been going on here since i been gone? I will have to backtrack tomorrow when i am up on my computer. For tonight im going to try and get some sleep ;)

@alekaonu cougar, Kraken is here :wub: i miss spazzing with you and everyone. I will be back tomorrow to see what's been going on since i have been gone with the bad cold. See you tomorrow chingu ;)

See you all tomorrow :)

Edit: what? Did i read correctly? We don't have to be delulus anymore???? :wub: Should i pull out the reserved champagnes then?? 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Shippers. It good to see this thread become more active once again. :wub:

@alekaonu Hi. I hate to be a party pooper, but Hyoyeon did not tag Ji Chang Wook in her likes. She only liked the video from that Yoona and JCW shipper account. The Yoona and Ji Chang Wook tags are from the owner of that  IG account.

Some updates:

annyeong chingudeul! im happy this thread is active again! kkekeke anyway, hyo liked. omooooo. and its not only hyo. maybe wookie's friend verutum ceo is a shipper too. kekekeke in case you dont know he liked yoona's photo too.

Spoiler

347F8F92-6492-4375-A844-B8AE974971C8_zps

Annyeong chingu-deul

Ahhh....i miss this thread, it's been a long time since i posted here because of new year holiday lol

@alekaonu thank you for the awesome info and updates :love:

So many things that i wanted to talk

Okay first, bowling thingy,....ohho is it because your girl is good play at it so now oppa want to play it too so they could play together for their next date ? :wub:

Random like IG post by Hyoyeon,.....lol

How Hyo could found that video tho lol

And the thing is Hyo is like the "reckless or bold" (idk if i this word is the accurate one lol) member among the girls i mean like in their talkshow if MC want to know SNSD secret they can just ask Hyo because girl will just spill it, she's just naturally like that and that was one of her charm lol

So can't help for being suspiscious about Hyo's action :smirk:

3 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Wow seems like the journalist is us

I like the sentence " ........to the extent that it would be believeable if it was said that they were real lovers

" real lovers...real lovers...real lovers "

guys.....so it's not only us being delusional hahaha

Even the journalist said that :w00t:

And why they suddenly bring out our JeNa couple just because they had movie this year tho hahaha

is it because they still couldn't move on from our amazing JeNa couple like us ? :wink: 

or is it because they already smell something fishy about something ? :smirk:

hahahah

@alekaonu I'm here!!! It's just been kinda crazy with the holidays and just when I think I can finally get some time to relax our freaking couple decides to give me all happy feels with all their postings ... sigh ... :wub: These two silly kids ... hope you had a wonderful holiday season!

@Nerise I was quite surprised to see Onion tweeting like that ...I'm not exactly a fan of his, being quite the troll he is sometimes, well most of the time and as much as I don't like to admit it, he is quite right a lot of the times too ... so with that said ... we shall see what will come of it ... 

And also, just wanted to get this off my chest of sorts ... god bless JCW's soul for being so kind during his vacation. I don't know how he didn't blow a fuse with all that commotion following him around. And his mother too ... I mean I understand that being a celebrity has its drawbacks and this is one of them, but I really wished that he wasn't disturbed as much. The adorkable soul just wanted some relaxing time ... I really hope he was able to enjoy the vacation with his family despite all the fans ... 

4 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

https://instagram.com/p/BO2EmWXASiC/

GUYS, SPAIN KISSES ARE REAL. hahaha

Oi I watched the video and read the translation. I'm not exactly appreciating the the female mc's last comment. Stupid and unprofessional is you asking JCW about his personal business. Maybe the translation is wrong but still very much uncalled for. 

I'm hoping Ji Chang Wook can perform with other genres to express his full capability as an actor. Although Fabricated City was awhile ago I feel like he's being typecast as an action star. 

@alekaonuOur thread is a little dead but I guess everyone is just busy with the holidays and @vangsweetie637 being sick. Masternim are you vang(2)soshi on twiter? @Nerise I saw onion's tweet but he's such a troll i didn't really pay much attention. Also he said a ship that included him. BUT I did read on another's twitter that 

Yoona is dating someone. I take this one a grain of salt. Apparently they knows snsd well enough. They had an askfm but is now disabled. I wish I had taken screenshots for proof(for myself obv) because I knew the account was going to disappear. I read some interesting things.

@mooster ughh i wish those fans could have backed off. He's too sweet to say anything. They followed him everyday. Even to the airport to see him board the plane to Korea. That's too much! Almost ssaesang level. He's sweet to his mom. A boy that treats their mama well will treat his wife well too. (unless he's a mama boy with attachment issue) 

It's suspicious that most of his friends interact in some way with yoona through instagram. Delulu mode on: I think Chang Wook appearing on instagram more might be because Yoona's busy with her drama shooting. He disappeared for a month+ when neither had packed schedule but he wasn't with his friends like he usually is. Doesn't he like to unwind after a drama? Doesn't that mean he would be with his boys? So what did he do to unwind if he wasn't with his friends? :vicx: need I say more?

Hello my ship mates! I am back and finally much much better! woo-hoo!!

So, I see that JCW went bowling, which is not his usual hobby. Now, that is something worth trying. I am glad went bowling. I read that Yoona is an avid bowling player. Bowling will make a good catch up date.

Well, it is past Jan 1st, and I read that K2 couple was thought to be predicted as real lovers in 2017. Ooo..lalala..I like that thought. I like it so much that I am posting one of the best scenes here again :wub::phew:

jena%20637_zpsxc6a3zsl.gif

Look at this. Look at it. Omg, the strength of his arms, him coming closer, her lips eagerly waiting. OMG. And how hard he kissed back, that she was pushed away..a little :P

@kacie9 Hi Chingu! I am much better now. Still coughing but much better to come out and play with everyone :D ah, I don't have a twitter acct chingu, so the name you provided is not me :)

@alekaonu @Sadeva23 @riiko1988 @guiya @whateveryousay @iyiy and anyone else that I didn't tag, sorry. My computer is a bit slow. But you all know where to find me :glasses:

hi everyone...

happy new year.. lets keep this ship sailing thru 2017:wub:

@alekaonu thanks for the tag.. 

@guiya according to the IG account  https://www.instagram.com/b2utysong/, our couple have known each other (even very close) loong before the k2, and that Aluu's staffs "might" play big part in matchmaking them (they point out that its impossible for our couple to visit the same salon for years, yet had never encountered each other). the account also said that one of the reason the PDnim insisted yoona to take role as Anna is upon JCW's request. i dunno if its true or not, it's just wat i read from that account.

maybe YA or @vangsweetie637 masternim can enlighten us further?   

25 minutes ago, wy18 said:

our couple have known each other (even very close) loong before the k2, and that Aluu's staffs "might" play big part in matchmaking them (they point out that its impossible for our couple to visit the same salon for years, yet had never encountered each other). the account also said that one of the reason the PDnim insisted yoona to take role as Anna is upon JCW's request. i dunno if its true or not, it's just wat i read from that account.

maybe YA or @vangsweetie637 masternim can enlighten us further?   

Hi Chingu! :heart:

Are you asking me to enlighten if the IG statments are true or not? Honestly, I have no idea chingu. Although I really like what I was reading..such as "upon JCW's request.." and "matchmaking" (yup, I am hungry for love haha), I am not sure how true those statements are. I think @alekaonu @Sadeva23 @riiko1988 @whateveryousay can enlighten us on that, or maybe even our other fellow ship mates who do follow IG closely can, too.

Of course, unless, you are asking me to enlighten you guys on another level, like my delulu ongoing thoughts, then that..I can do :phew::w00t:

3 minutes ago, ZarraJae said:

Thanks for the shout-out @alekaonu. Grinning ear to ear reading and catching up all your news, comments and pics..thank you all. I may not post in Soompi often these days but am still a huge fan and shipper of them two beautiful people.:wub:

Hi Chingu! Welcome aboard to the endless spazz of our OTP!

Hm..where is Cougar @alekanou? Where are you? Kraken is here.

On second thought:

tumblr_n8kx3hmPvP1t69blco4_500.gif

12 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Hi Chingu! :heart:

Are you asking me to enlighten if the IG statments are true or not? Honestly, I have no idea chingu. Although I really like what I was reading..such as "upon JCW's request.." and "matchmaking" (yup, I am hungry for love haha), I am not sure how true those statements are. I think @alekaonu @Sadeva23 @riiko1988 @whateveryousay can enlighten us on that, or maybe even our other fellow ship mates who do follow IG closely can, too.

Of course, unless, you are asking me to enlighten you guys on another level, like my delulu ongoing thoughts, then that..I can do :phew::w00t:

I know about that IG account too and yes they can be so good in investigating sometimes haha but personally, I dont know if any of the news they mentioned is correct. Maybe they have a source or maybe not. But, one thing for sure they are fans like us so maybe we are all delusional here, and maybe not lol I choose to believe whats good about them :)

Happy New Year everyone!!! It's always nice to be back here.

@whateveryousay hi chingu! Awww it is so nice to be back here too. I was out sick for a week :( ah, so the words are either reliable or not too. Hm, i think we should definitely just take it with a grain of salt as our fellow @julie721 always said ;) happy new year to you too chingu.

I rather believe in the good words lol.

Archived