[Official] ♡ Ji Chang Wook ♥ Yoona ♡ (Bang Bang Couple)

Nerise

Annyeong my dear ImJi shipmates :wub:

I have not been here for days, so here I am with an update of what JCW said about YoonA

C5GrYK3VUAI8p-0.jpg

“I think a great point about YoonA is that she’s so cheerful.She’s someone who makes not only me, but also all the staff on set laugh”-JCW

Where are all my shipmates? Calling calling calling to @vangsweetie637 @Nerise @mooster @iyiy @guiya @Grey_Lady @urikitisharmila @Sadeva23 @YourHighness . @julie721 @axelacel @riiko1988 @LaineW @minhye1822 @dianm @whateveryousay @summer2816 @sherryfathy14 @liltash85 @shinenuary62 @cl2293 @evaeva123 @Alisson Rojas @stupidcupid @kacie9 @stargazer187 @sutcliff @leery @pure_pearl06 @meh2222 @gimely @itsmarga @fifie @ashvaugn @gyu2003 @soniawong @BlueFreak

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/15/2016 at 3:38 AM, mooster said:

Holy crap ... I'm still reeling from the happy ending for our OTP. Those kisses ... good lord. Man ....

But before spazzing about those kisses ... the finale itself as a whole, was as good as a wrap up as they can muster. Til the very end it was about the action and YJ. I thought she got a great send off and truthfully with the way the writing was going, I just couldn't imagine her making it out of the finale alive. I actually found myself with tears as her and SJ were in Cloud 9 together. For once, that coward of a father did something right at the end. All of which was a fitting farewell for our couple, who will raise some more hell in the underworld together. CYJ, say what you will about her, but she was the one consistent character throughout the entire show, yes, she was an evil richard simmons but damn, was she a good one. One of the most layered villains in recent kdramas for me ... and SY just straight up, hands down slayed this role ... had this been out earlier, and during award season, tVN should just give the daesang to her. She brought this empathy to CYJ and made her this tortured woman who you are supposed to hate with a fiery passion, yet I couldn't do it. Overall there were certain holes throughout the ep, but again, I think we've come to accept that (ex. Master Song's involvement and how Jeha would react). The evil doers got their endings which was a nice touch to see their secretary/minions handling their deaths, which is consistent with Jeha's hands off approach of killings throughout the series. Speaking of nice touches, it was nice to see the hand signals come back and the Barcelona subway parallels in the episode as well. Seeing the JSS crew come together at the end was great too ... all in all, a good ep to wrap up the series. 

So now ... about those kisses ... Oh. My. Lord. Such a lovely surprise to see them like that for the last 3 minutes ... Truthfully we never got much skinship from episode 11 on  but boy did they make up for it with the attic and Barcelona kisses. The could have just ended with the Barcelona kisses and I would have died happy, but then throw in that attic kiss ... Totally ecstatic! I don't think I've ever seen Yoona do so many kissing scenes before. I wonder if that Fanboy from the ratings event even made it through had he found out about those kisses in this ep. Perhaps, maybe that's why Yoona and JCW were laughing cause they must have been like, "Well you don't want to watch the finale then ..."  ... Both kisses were done so well (thank you JCW for leading the way ... LOL). Both kisses were so different in feel ... I think i liked the Barcelona one more with the short kisses, the hugging, the looks ... aesthetically, beautifully shot with the sunset and the angles. It felt more intimate and really looking in on a couple who are completely in love with one another. To find out that they shot this literally, after meeting one another not long after, my god, what was in Spanish coffee, and where can I get some? If I were the tourists around them while filming this, I would have thought they were a real couple and not acting at all. And it's also interesting to hear that not many staffs followed them there to shoot this scene, how it was completely adlibbed, shooting from afar ... that gave them the freedom to really immerse themselves, so it was nice, and good call on the PD's part to create the intimate setting for them. The visuals were stunning from the very beginning, but this scene in particular, god, Ji Chang Wook and Yoona were just unreal. So amazing beautiful ... Such wonderful way to send our OTP off into the sunset, almost literally ... 

As for the attic kiss ... that was just hot. It was the deep kiss that everyone wanted and looks like the two enjoyed it. His hands, her hands ... his lips, lingering on there (I see what you did there JCW) ... my goodness, need to fan myself here... The stupid pole got in the way of a close up man! What's up with that yo?! I felt this kiss was total fan service, but hey, I ain't complaining ... more time for our OTP which was desperately missed from eps. 12-14. Nothing else I gotta say about this kiss other than it was hot, natural and awesome ... 

After reading JCW's interviews, as a Yoona fan, I'm so incredibly grateful at how considerate he is towards her. It just sounded like he wanted to bring out the best of these two characters and really took the initiative to make that happen. The results of his thoughtfulness and kindness, were astounding. I think that definitely gave Yoona the confidence to really let go and immerse herself as Anna. And one of my favorite things he said was that he never saw her as an Idol but rather as an actress, which I think also helped Yoona as well. I've always loved Ji Chang Wook, but after this project, I love him even more ... also, I had a feeling a lot of their scenes were adlibbed and thus he did confirm so it's mind boggling to me when people say they had no chemistry watching Jeha + Anna scenes. The blanket scene, walkie talkie, the Barcelona kisses ... even the small details like the hand holding, ruffling of her hair or wiping of tears (all actions which I'm sure made Yoona's heart flutter, as she has mentioned those actions as part of her ideal type before) ... it adds so much their performance as a couple. They ended up being a couple you wanted to root for which of course is evident by the premise that the writer was pro JH+CHY in the get go. But because Jeha + Anna (JCW + Yoona) were so good, they just went with that route instead. It also sounded like JCW was disappointed too in how the script differed from what was originally envisioned for the series. Yet he also sounded relieved that it garnered positive press so he won't vent out too much of his frustrations about the script itself. In short, the writer really short changed both JCW and Yoona with their characters ... so say what yalls will with CYJ, but had the writer done his job, there wouldn't be this much stupid shipping wars/fan going on. All of the characters would have gotten their due but nah, this writer gone and eff it up ... again though, give credit where credits due, the acting and chemistry saved the script ... 

I don't even know where to begin with JCW + Yoona's chemistry ... I'll have to gather my thoughts some more before even commenting on how awesome they are together ... but I gotta leave some prettiness because god, LOOK AT THEM .. 

tumblr_ogjgt5Zhkk1vqfmslo2_1280.gif

tumblr_og6uf4SM091vqfmslo1_1280.gif

tumblr_ogji4hE5t31vqfmslo2_540.gif

THE_K2_161028_EP_11_zpsd82zqykm.gif

gaaaaadddd!!! it's been what, a long time ago since the K2 has ended and yet, I can't get over. Their chemistry is sooooo damn good!!

5 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong my dear ImJi shipmates :wub:

I have not been here for days, so here I am with an update of what JCW said about YoonA

“I think a great point about YoonA is that she’s so cheerful.She’s someone who makes not only me, but also all the staff on set laugh”-JCW

Where are all my shipmates? Calling calling calling to @vangsweetie637 @Nerise @mooster @iyiy @guiya @Grey_Lady @urikitisharmila @Sadeva23 @YourHighness . @julie721 @axelacel @riiko1988 @LaineW @minhye1822 @dianm @whateveryousay @summer2816 @sherryfathy14 @liltash85 @shinenuary62 @cl2293 @evaeva123 @Alisson Rojas @stupidcupid @kacie9 @stargazer187 @sutcliff @leery @pure_pearl06 @meh2222 @gimely @itsmarga @fifie @ashvaugn @gyu2003 @soniawong @BlueFreak

i'm here...i'm here.... hehehehhehe 

On 2/16/2017 at 1:07 AM, kacie9 said:

@mooster ahhhh when i saw that scene with hyun bin my mind went straight to K2 too! What a pity she couldn't be part of the climax scenes.

With the comeback I honestly don't pay much attention to it because it's not concrete. There's a plan and it's in the works but you know SM could pull a fast one on us like they did with Taeyeon's. I think Tiffany is the best person to rely on about the group's activities. She always spoils us, giving tons of hints and then eventually spoiling the whole thing LOLS! Just excited for the queens to comeback!!

That was my first thought too that it was a pity that she did get many scenes in the 2nd half of the movie but then again, i don't think that they, (Yoona included) would expect the awesome response to her character. In a way it's kind of awesome and smart too since it leaves the audience wanting more since she was so  so good, but also smart too because had she been bad, then she could have been an after thought without much pressure; no skin off her bad if was it was bad role you know? I'm just so so so glad it was the former rather than the later of those options. Haha ... the highlight defnitely had to be the "that woman ... do you love her?" ... everyone in the freaking theater was DYING. Oh man so funny ... I'm planning on catching Fabricated City soon so can't wait to see the other half of our Yoonwook in action! :D

Taeyeon's comeback was always hinted at so I wasn't too too surprised and perhaps, it might have been Taeyeon herself who wanted to push the release sooner rather than later. Not just Fany, but I think the girls now don't even give an eff about things anymore and just spoil it whenever they want. So like you, I can't wait to see what the queens got in store for comeback ... 

And just to bring in some loveliness and prettiness ... I miss them ... :( 

C5ET6NmVMAIxMZW.jpg

credit: owner

@alekaonu - I'm here! His words never seem to amaze me ... in a way, I kind of wish Yoona would be more expressive and honest like Wookie, but it's not really her personality to be so open like that. Either way, his sincerity and thoughtfulness is just :wub:

On 2/22/2017 at 2:21 PM, kacie9 said:

@mooster except Yoona she still likes to surprise us.

I find myself still reeling for any news of Yoona and JCW.  As individuals they have achieved so much since the K2.  Does anyone knows how I can watch Confidential Assignments as well as Fabricated City as our cinemas won't be showing (I am from Malaysia).  Thank you.

My dear ImJi chingus!!!

I am back!! It's been so busy for me! So glad to be back! @alekaonu Cougar! I am back and on here again! Yay! And my other shippers (I copied alekanou's tags since mine don't work well lol)

@Nerise @mooster @iyiy @guiya @Grey_Lady @urikitisharmila @Sadeva23 @YourHighness . @julie721 @axelacel @riiko1988 @LaineW @minhye1822 @dianm @whateveryousay @summer2816 @sherryfathy14 @liltash85 @shinenuary62 @cl2293 @evaeva123 @Alisson Rojas @stupidcupid @kacie9 @stargazer187 @sutcliff @leery @pure_pearl06 @meh2222 @gimely @itsmarga @fifie @ashvaugn @gyu2003 @soniawong @BlueFreak

I will back read and post my feedbacks! Feels so good to be back on Soompi :)

On 2/23/2017 at 6:20 PM, syk2 said:

I find myself still reeling for any news of Yoona and JCW.  As individuals they have achieved so much since the K2.  Does anyone knows how I can watch Confidential Assignments as well as Fabricated City as our cinemas won't be showing (I am from Malaysia).  Thank you.

Hi Friend, i am from Malaysia also...

The movie? i think we have to wait..since they just premier early this year, maybe another a few months you can watch it at myasiantv

On 2/25/2017 at 2:01 AM, BlueFreak said:

Hi Friend, i am from Malaysia also...

The movie? i think we have to wait..since they just premier early this year, maybe another a few months you can watch it at myasiantv

Hiii .. thanks for the info.  Give a shoutout when we can watch it here ok:-)))

On 2/9/2017 at 6:34 AM, alekaonu said:

Hi @YourHighness . chingu, long time dear have not seen you here.

Really? There's an article at allkpop regarding our ImJi couple? I must have missed that. I have been haunting Twitter for any new news on our couple but so far, no solid stuffs yet.

Yesterday suddenly I have the urge to watch The K2 again so I started watching from Ep4 onwards for all ImJi couple's scenes. Still miss JehAnna very much.

Hey! Sorry for the lateeee reply but Soompi kept hanging on me whenever I tried to reply and then I decided to concentrate on work since I wasn't really obsessed with any show or couple. LOL.

Chang Wook is one of the hottest men in Korea and Yoona is one of the prettiest girls in Korea. How could not they be the most perfect couple in the world T^T? I want them to be real and I want my ship is real :(( 

On December 5, 2016 at 3:42 PM, alekaonu said:

Hello, Im new to this topic, but first I want to make clear about LSG. I must say that in the past I was a YoonGi shipper, but now is YoonWook. Cuz Im love the one who make my Yoongie happy and Im also a really big fan of JCW oppa. Being a Sone for many yrs, from the very first day Yoona had been a fan of LSG, she loves all of his songs, she loves his voice and his personality very much. Even in a show, when they play to pick who is her favorite, at first she pick another oppa cuz he is a sunbaenim, and when she return to that show, she fix her answer to choose LSG. So as you can see their love grow for a long time before. And in Korea LSG is known as the best son-in-law, cuz his gentleman and his kindness, and of course he has no scandals. That's one of the reason Yoona like him very much. So I want to make clear that, he never  SeungYeon, GaIn or neither Suzy, those are just rumors. I hope that all of you will know more about the guy Yoona used to date with, he had also tried hard to protect his girl. Yoona's idea type is a warm man, have nice personality and can protect her. I think that both JCW and LSG fit with that. For the reason of their beak up, back at that time, SNSD has been through lots of problems, about dating, and about Jessica., not only Yoona did but all the memers. So I think the pressure also come from that issue, when they dont know if SNSD disband or not. As you can see, except Sooyoung, all the members who were dating are also beak up.

I have one more question, did anyone know Yoona dont have a mom? 

Btw sorry for my terrible english.

On 3/8/2017 at 0:37 AM, Renesme Nguyễn said:

Hello, Im new to this topic, but first I want to make clear about LSG. I must say that in the past I was a YoonGi shipper, but now is YoonWook. Cuz Im love the one who make my Yoongie happy and Im also a really big fan of JCW oppa. Being a Sone for many yrs, from the very first day Yoona had been a fan of LSG, she loves all of his songs, she loves his voice and his personality very much. Even in a show, when they play to pick who is her favorite, at first she pick another oppa cuz he is a sunbaenim, and when she return to that show, she fix her answer to choose LSG. So as you can see their love grow for a long time before. And in Korea LSG is known as the best son-in-law, cuz his gentleman and his kindness, and of course he has no scandals. That's one of the reason Yoona like him very much. So I want to make clear that, he never  SeungYeon, GaIn or neither Suzy, those are just rumors. I hope that all of you will know more about the guy Yoona used to date with, he had also tried hard to protect his girl. Yoona's idea type is a warm man, have nice personality and can protect her. I think that both JCW and LSG fit with that. For the reason of their beak up, back at that time, SNSD has been through lots of problems, about dating, and about Jessica., not only Yoona did but all the memers. So I think the pressure also come from that issue, when they dont know if SNSD disband or not. As you can see, except Sooyoung, all the members who were dating are also beak up.

I have one more question, did anyone know Yoona dont have a mom? 

Btw sorry for my terrible english.

Hi, I don't know much about Yoona but your comment attracted me a lot. And no, I didn't know that Yoona has grown up without her mom's care :( . That's so painful to know. That's the reason why she needs a man who can make her feel warm and feel love. 
And yes, both JCW and LSG are suitable to be that man for Yoona. Past is the past, we treasure the beautiful memory of YoonGi but we still  believe that she will find someone who loves her from the bottom of his heart. 

It's been a while. Just got this update today, no confirmed news but hooray if it is a new drama from our Wookie

https://twitter.com/Netizentown/status/839621912837906435

I wish it is Yoona as the main female lead but it is impossible. Let's hope the best for both dramas

Shout-out to ImJi's squad: @alekaonu @vangsweetie637 @Sadeva23 @riiko1988 @axelacel @iyiy and everyone (blue tags working so slow, idk why it only works for two)

13 hours ago, whateveryousay said:

It's been a while. Just got this update today, no confirmed news but hooray if it is a new drama from our Wookie

https://twitter.com/Netizentown/status/839621912837906435

I wish it is Yoona as the main female lead but it is impossible. Let's hope the best for both dramas

Shout-out to ImJi's squad: @alekaonu @vangsweetie637 @Sadeva23 @riiko1988 @axelacel @iyiy and everyone (blue tags working so slow, idk why it only works for two)

Annyeong @whateveryousay chingu :wub: its been quite some time I didn't come in here. Don't have any news to share here thats why..Yup I'm looking forward to Wookie's new drama before enlisting. I like the female lead too, just started to like Lee Sung Kyung from Weightlifting Fairy. But of course,I would love his female lead to be YoonA which is not possible at the moment.

Hello to all ImJi chingu deul :) how are you all? I see there's are newcomers joined us...Welcome @Renesme Nguyễn and @dosgirl to our group. Yup I'm a fan of YoonA since 2008, so I do know about she doesn't grow up with a mum. Heard that her mum abandoned them when she was a baby or little. That's why she can cried so bitterly in You Are My Destiny about losing a mum.

I became a hardcore fan of YoonA since Family Outing 2. I just love her personality whom is a humble person and don't boast about her beauty and popularity. Still love her until today. YoonA is my ultimate bias among all the Korean celebrities. My 2nd fave in SNSD is Taeyeon, their leader.

About LSG dated Yeon, GaIn and Suzy, thanks for explaining. I was shocked when I read that. Its good to know its not true then. I like Lee Seung Gi even before he dated YoonA but I prefer her with another guy who is better looking and no restrictions in loving her like Ji Chang Wook :tongue:.

Where's my Kraken @vangsweetie637? Chingu odi?

Archived