[Official] ♡ Ji Chang Wook ♥ Yoona ♡ (Bang Bang Couple)

Nerise

On 1/31/2017 at 8:28 PM, alekaonu said:

Annyeong chingu deul

Hi my dear ImJi shipmates, how are you all? I have not been here for several days now. Been busy during the Chinese New Year and furthermore, I fall sick on 2nd day of CNY until today :tears:. Got the flu package.

Just saw a very suspicious pic at Twitter, here it is:

Hi @alekaonu, aigooo pity u.. get well soon my friend...

The picture is from where?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/31/2017 at 7:28 PM, alekaonu said:

y

Annyeong chingu deul

Hi my dear ImJi shipmates, how are you all? I have not been here for several days now. Been busy during the Chinese New Year and furthermore, I fall sick on 2nd day of CNY until today :tears:. Got the flu package.

Hi @alekaonu who is on the picture? is that uri couples? hhmm when did this pic taken? hahaha so many questions from me. I wish our ship sailing properly :wub:

Annyeong my dear ImJi chingu deul :wub:

Hey today I found something to share with. Besides us, Dispatch is also a fan of ImJi. Look at the article below.....

C30wz7FUMAAShFQ.jpg

Dispatch still brings up YoonA while interviewing Ji Chang Wook even though K2 has ended in November last year. Dispatch is just like us, unable to move on from the gorgeous best chemistry couple.

@vangsweetie637 Kraken dear where are you?

Calling to all my ImJi shipmates .... @Nerise @BlueFreak @Sadeva23 @axelacel @LaineW @whateveryousay @minhye1822 @Grey_Lady @urikitisharmila @riiko1988 @iyiy @evaeva123 @kacie9 @syk2 @YourHighness . @dianm @guiya @Alisson Rojas @summer2816 @sherryfathy14 @mooster @liltash85 @shinenuary62 @cl2293

22 minutes ago, axelacel said:

Hello all, when will jcw movie hOld its premier? I anticipate whether im yoona attend this event or even invited.  

Hi @axelacel i read at Twitter that JCW's movie premiere is tonight. I have no anticipation to see YoonA attending his premiere as he also didn't attend hers even though his name was on the list.

A member at Twitter said will share good news about our couple if YoonA doesn't attend JCW's movie premiere. Not sure if that person is only a tease to get more clicks on her/his postings. I will see tonight if true or not....

Hello my dear ImJi shippers/chingus! First thing first:

epic-hugs-friends-hunger-games.gif

@alekaonu @Sadeva23 @whateveryousay @axelacel @riiko1998..(aye, blue tags don't work again :( )

Ship mates, you all know who you are :D

Missed all of you

So I see that our dear @alekaonu (Cougar, I am here :wink: )posted up some new Dispatch followups. I love it that Dispatch mentions Yoona in the slightest notion :D

This movie that JCW is doing which one was it again? And why does that female lead sound so familiar to me? Is she the one who did drama with LDW in Blade Man or something like that?

Omg, my computer is slowing down. Argh.

On 1/31/2017 at 4:28 AM, alekaonu said:

Annyeong chingu deul

i know i am late..but..better than never..lol.

ooo..who is that person? skinny, woman-like..hm..

:blink::D:wub::rolleyes:

Hi @YourHighness . chingu, long time dear have not seen you here.

Really? There's an article at allkpop regarding our ImJi couple? I must have missed that. I have been haunting Twitter for any new news on our couple but so far, no solid stuffs yet.

Yesterday suddenly I have the urge to watch The K2 again so I started watching from Ep4 onwards for all ImJi couple's scenes. Still miss JehAnna very much.

GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS!!!!!! It has been months that I've not been in this thread !! But, it doesn't mean I'm not fond of this couple anymore ! I'm still waiting for the day, still hoping. I did'nt watch their movies, real life is too much and I don't seem to take interest in the movies' plot too. Anyway, I just missed this thread ! :):)

@vangsweetie637 twiiter is its own thing really. you're restricted to 140 character so trying to spazz is very hard. you got to be creative and you shorthand tons of stuff. 

@alekaonu i know exactly who you are talking about on twitter. That person frustrates me to no end. Obviously she is a shipper but she's been teasing us. I find it to be more like trolling. She said if Yoona does not show up to Wookie's premiere then she'll tell us her info but like the first time she did not go through with her words. I rather she kept that to herself then tease us poor shippers who are actually dying to know tidbits. 

Saw on twitter that their weibo online and offline times were the same times. So happy both their movies is doing so well! I saw Yoona's last week and enjoyed it. I might go see Wookie's this weekend or the week after.

frnds please give me some clarification that is this year girls generation group comeback in july 2017 that means yoona is going to concentrate more in singing rather than acting in dramas that means she will not do any dramas or movies that means we are going to miss her in acting

please give me clarification please

@urikitisharmila Snsd is planning on having a comeback for this year. It is for sure going to be for their 10th year anniversary. We don't know the exact dates and plans just for sure a comeback. As for her acting it is up to her if she wants to film during the comeback. Yoona has done it in the past. Currently she only has one filming project and we won't see any of it till the second half of this year. Again no idea when TKL will air but she will finish filming for the drama in May. She doesn't know if she'll do anything else acting wise and will decide if a project she likes pops up. Hope this clarify some of your confusion.

On 2/13/2017 at 11:06 PM, urikitisharmila said:

frnds please give me some clarification that is this year girls generation group comeback in july 2017 that means yoona is going to concentrate more in singing rather than acting in dramas that means she will not do any dramas or movies that means we are going to miss her in acting

please give me clarification please

9 hours ago, kacie9 said:

@urikitisharmila Snsd is planning on having a comeback for this year. It is for sure going to be for their 10th year anniversary. We don't know the exact dates and plans just for sure a comeback. As for her acting it is up to her if she wants to film during the comeback. Yoona has done it in the past. Currently she only has one filming project and we won't see any of it till the second half of this year. Again no idea when TKL will air but she will finish filming for the drama in May. She doesn't know if she'll do anything else acting wise and will decide if a project she likes pops up. Hope this clarify some of your confusion.

Soshi will be out in full force in the 2nd half of the year ... this is pretty much confirmed by Yoona and Sooyoung recently during their activities. As for TKL, the last I heard is that filming will be up until May and should air around mid July or early August. In the past, Yoona's dramas (live shooting ones) generally coincides with group comebacks, SM likes doing that for cross promotions obviously, but I'm so glad that TKL will be 100% pre-produced, allowing Yoona a bit of rest and just solely focus on the group activities. This also applies to the girls in the acting line as well ... I remember hearing about Soo's drama too, so who knows about that. Plenty of individual stuff in for the next couple of months, and bam, we'll party with GG to close out summer ...

On a side note, I saw Confidential Assignment last week and oh man ... I can see why it's been doing so well at the box office. A fun buddy cop film but man, Yoona, seriously steals every single scene she appears in. It really is a pity that she's not in more because she was freaking hilarious. The whole theater was cracking up whenever she came on. So so happy to see her gain so much love for this supporting role. There was this scene in the movie where she told HB's character to strip and my thoughts were like, K2?! And if her lines in CA were mostly adlibbed, then most likely Yookwoon adlibbed those lines as well in the attic when she wanted to take his clothes as well ... I see what you did there Im Yoona ... :smirk:

hi chingudeul~ its been a while~ how is everyone? 46E0D395-72E4-4EDE-8E34-3AA533F235F1_zpssorry i dont visit this thread very often but you know chingudeul this is my first wookyoon family so you're still and always be in my heart hahaha i still ship them and i still spazz a lot and deluluing in twitter hohoho everyday i still think about them hahahah im such a trash. btw, that photo of two persons on motorcycle i dont know if that is legit. but i dont think so. but i think dispatch knows something. isn't it weird to ask wookie about yoona when he is promoting his movie fabricated city? if they are going to ask his costar, they shoulad have aked in general not only yoona.  i dunno., hahahah dispatch is such a shipper., hahah im sure dispatch is already following our wookyoon so if they are already dating we will know it sooner or later. i miss them so much. huhuhu

im so jelly some of you have already seen CA huhu but wookie's movie FC has been sold in european market so yeah im going to see wookie!! hohoho! oh yeah! 0A8AC4B3-CC7B-494B-907A-58B719457432_zps 

goodnight chingudeul! goodnight wookyoon! BB8E2650-5397-40BB-A6AA-3BFD6BD8647A_zps

@mooster ahhhh when i saw that scene with hyun bin my mind went straight to K2 too! What a pity she couldn't be part of the climax scenes.

With the comeback I honestly don't pay much attention to it because it's not concrete. There's a plan and it's in the works but you know SM could pull a fast one on us like they did with Taeyeon's. I think Tiffany is the best person to rely on about the group's activities. She always spoils us, giving tons of hints and then eventually spoiling the whole thing LOLS! Just excited for the queens to comeback!!

Chingudu! Can you all share your favorite Wookyoon, Yoona, and/or Ji Chang Wook pictures? I want to add them to my collection since I got a new laptop that has nothing in it. I want my computer to be plastered with our glorious couple. :D

On 2/16/2017 at 5:55 AM, riiko1988 said:

hi chingudeul~ its been a while~ how is everyone? 46E0D395-72E4-4EDE-8E34-3AA533F235F1_zpssorry i dont visit this thread very often but you know chingudeul this is my first wookyoon family so you're still and always be in my heart hahaha i still ship them and i still spazz a lot and deluluing in twitter hohoho everyday i still think about them hahahah im such a trash. btw, that photo of two persons on motorcycle i dont know if that is legit. but i dont think so. but i think dispatch knows something. isn't it weird to ask wookie about yoona when he is promoting his movie fabricated city? if they are going to ask his costar, they shoulad have aked in general not only yoona.  i dunno., hahahah dispatch is such a shipper., hahah im sure dispatch is already following our wookyoon so if they are already dating we will know it sooner or later. i miss them so much. huhuhu

im so jelly some of you have already seen CA huhu but wookie's movie FC has been sold in european market so yeah im going to see wookie!! hohoho! oh yeah! 0A8AC4B3-CC7B-494B-907A-58B719457432_zps 

goodnight chingudeul! goodnight wookyoon! BB8E2650-5397-40BB-A6AA-3BFD6BD8647A_zps

adorable!!! 

Archived