[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

22 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Oh really? They were already filming when the awards happened? But the year says 2016 and I thought they didn't start shooting till January this year? When did the awards ceremony take place?

GE is his most precious person in the world. He loves her so deeply. :wub:

Ah I see..since everyone said that GE's father was not very wealthy to afford maids and servants, I assumed he must have had LS' mom be the nanny only because his wife died.

Hmmm, interesting, thankfully our King and GE will be very loving parents to their children.^_^ I wonder if the Late King would have been that involved with our CP's upbringing if he hadn't had to keep his face a secret. He seemed like a very typical King, one who would put his throne over relationships. I think he protected CP so much because he was the only heir. He did think CP was weak, if he had more children, I wonder how CP would have been treated.

don't know much about that but I remember them showing the 1st teaser I think at the Award Ceremony if I remember right and Kim Soo Hyun talked about Yoo Seung Ho exercising his body too :wub: but we didn't get to see much *sigh* :(:tongue: 

here is the video with english sub!! :D 

Spoiler

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Oh really? They were already filming when the awards happened? But the year says 2016 and I thought they didn't start shooting till January this year? When did the awards ceremony take place?

The award ceremony is at the end of 2016(Dec), after they announce the cast confirmation. They filming the teaser just for the promotional purpose at the award ceremony not for real episode in the drama.

24 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

don't know much about that but I remember them showing the 1st teaser I think at the Award Ceremony if I remember right and Kim Soo Hyun talked about Yoo Seung Ho exercising his body too :wub: but we didn't get to see much *sigh* :(:tongue: 

Yes, 1st teaser.They have this small segment for MBC 2017 drama, if not wrong "rebel" and "king loves" air their promotional video that night. If not wrong too Yoona n Siwan I think representative for "king loves" team.

On 05/08/2017 at 7:22 PM, sakura2016 said:

WOAAAAAAA we have the last 2 OSTs MVs with sub, Finally!! :w00t::wub: 

@vangsweetie637 @Once Upon Time @joyspartace @rhaps @YourHighness . @findit @hyania @herina_90 @kentangbakar @kaoriharang @ktcjdrama @cynkdf @fieza1871 @kiko11...and  @Berou our Mr Sexy Everything in action :wink: :love: 

Love it...:wub:

2 hours ago, rhaps said:

@sakura2016, @YourHighness ., hehehe I havent watched anything new. After Ruler and Duel, I got sick, then had quite no of deadlines at work, so I didnt pay attention to new dramas. And I just found Ruler's bg music, hehehe ..coool. 

I'm happy we still find new MVs for our drama :D:wub: 

14 minutes ago, hyania said:

Love it...:wub:

me too!! :wub: 

awwwwww these gifs!! :wub::lol: "uri?!!" :lol: he's sooooooo adorable!! :wub: hhhhhh

cr: owner

their gazes :wub: 

cr: owner 

@sakura2016 thanks for the new MVs!!

And so glad there are more and more new BTS stills coming out. Hmm maybe we will get a selfie of our king n queen in modern attire after all? Somebody from wrap up party, come on, share please..... 

I'm currently only watching BOTWG, busy with other stuff, n also the soompi drama contest. Remember to vote for MLSHR come 8th August okay! That's when voting for final round is open.

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@sakura2016 thanks for the new MVs!!

And so glad there are more and more new BTS stills coming out. Hmm maybe we will get a selfie of our king n queen in modern attire after all? Somebody from wrap up party, come on, share please..... 

I'm currently only watching BOTWG, busy with other stuff, n also the soompi drama contest. Remember to vote for MLSHR come 8th August okay! That's when voting for final round is open.

@herina_90 @kaoriharang you're most welcome :D 

will we ever have that selfie?!! :D 

unseen BTSs of our King:wub: 

cr: @woody_life_ 

I wonder who this woody_life is?

19 hours ago, rhaps said:

@sakura2016, @YourHighness ., hehehe I havent watched anything new. After Ruler and Duel, I got sick, then had quite no of deadlines at work, so I didnt pay attention to new dramas. And I just found Ruler's bg music, hehehe ..coool. 

I am watching like 2 new shows but unable to get too excited about them. I like them but I am not crazy about them like I was about Ruler. :lol: It's crazy how we all wished for the show to be over soon and now that it's over, we are all missing it with a passion.

BTW, I noticed something during my re-watch. Our King and GE both confessed their love using some ancient word for it. Why not Sarang? I thought maybe that word was made up later but GE's father did write Sarang to her in his goodbye letter. So why the difference? Do the words differ in meaning?

19 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

I wonder who this woody_life is?

I am watching like 2 new shows but unable to get too excited about them. I like them but I am not crazy about them like I was about Ruler. :lol: It's crazy how we all wished for the show to be over soon and now that it's over, we are all missing it with a passion.

BTW, I noticed something during my re-watch. Our King and GE both confessed their love using some ancient word for it. Why not Sarang? I thought maybe that word was made up later but GE's father did write Sarang to her in his goodbye letter. So why the difference? Do the words differ in meaning?

a fan that I love for all the pics she/he's sharing?!! :tongue: hhhhhh

hhhhhhhh I never wished for Ruler to end soon so my hard withdrawl was expected!! :wink::D 

yeah I noticed their use of another word other than "sarang" to confess their love to each other!! I'm not really knowlegeable in korean language and culture but I think the use of the other word is because of the ancient eara they were living at so they used friquently back then can be different from those used now so even if the word "sarang" did exist then still it could be that the word they friquently used to express love especially between lovers was the one we heared them use here?!! that's my guess though!! :D 

found this!! :wub::tears:  

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

Thanks for the explanation on the word Sarang and en ai @ktcjdrama and

@sakura2016

Missing this couple still. :(@sakura2016 I love that scene..how our GE motivated our King in fighting for the throne for his people. :wub:

I love it too!! :wub: and it was more meaningful to our King not only because it came from the woman he loves but the daughter of the man who died "because" of him, part of our King feeling not rightful for the throne is the people who died for him the Crown Prince but ended up dying in vain in his believe since he became the Crown Prince through his uncle's murder but Ga Eun made him see why he's the rightful King and why those who died for him to get there didn't die in vain!! :wub: 

Archived