[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/10/2017 at 1:39 AM, sakura2016 said:

I love it too!! :wub: and it was more meaningful to our King not only because it came from the woman he loves but the daughter of the man who died "because" of him, part of our King feeling not rightful for the throne is the people who died for him the Crown Prince but ended up dying in vain in his believe since he became the Crown Prince through his uncle's murder but Ga Eun made him see why he's the rightful King and why those who died for him to get there didn't die in vain!! :wub: 

Exactly. There's never going to be another Sun and GE:wub: whose love stayed true with the test of time. Unlike the show I am watching where the girl is still confused on who she loves. <_<

On 11/08/2017 at 5:43 AM, WoozyPrincess said:

Thank you!! Love this so much.  Its hauntingly beautiful.  I wish there was subtitling.

I love it so much that I am reposting this FMV

happy you loved it!! :D 

for the dialogues you mean?!! I think I memorised the drama enough (our King and OTP dialogues) enough to not need subs any more!! :lol::tongue: 

3 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Exactly. There's never going to be another Sun and GE:wub: whose love stayed true with the test of time. Unlike the show I am watching where the girl is still confused on who she loves. <_<

chingu!! :lol: right!! our OTP's love was there from the start till the very end nothing wavering it!! :wink::wub:...but don't blame other girls and OTP for not being like our OTP :tongue::lol: sometimes being confused is being part of the fun!! :wink: (if it's done the right way for sure or it will be frustrating!!:crazy:

:wub: 

cr: owner

I'm watching TKL and Live Up to Your Name... Couldn't help but notice some familiar places. I was naming the similar places while watching :tongue: There's DM's house, and I even spotted the balcony where CP proposed to GE... Every saguek I watch will remind me of Ruler :D

I still miss our King and his Queen too :bawling:

On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 2:37 AM, YourHighness . said:

LOL. And i know exactly what you are talking about. The king in there makes me frustrated too, which makes me miss Jeonha even more :(

On Saturday, August 19, 2017 at 8:30 AM, YourHighness . said:

*Sulks in the corner* I still miss my SeonGaEun. Why did I ever think that the show ending would be a relief?

Lol chingu. It was because of all the chaos this show went through that we thought it will be better to for it to end. But i honestly knew i would miss it dearly!

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I'm watching TKL and Live Up to Your Name... Couldn't help but notice some familiar places. I was naming the similar places while watching :tongue: There's DM's house, and I even spotted the balcony where CP proposed to GE... Every saguek I watch will remind me of Ruler :D

Hahaha chingu. I thought it was only me. I thought for sure i saw DM's house :D

On 19/08/2017 at 5:30 PM, YourHighness . said:

*Sulks in the corner* I still miss my SeonGaEun. Why did I ever think that the show ending would be a relief?

hhhhhhhh wonder why?!! :lol::tongue: 

@ktcjdrama @vangsweetie637 @kentangbakar @YourHighness . happy to see you still here missing the drama like me!! :D 

found new MVs!! :wub: 

Spoiler

On 8/21/2017 at 7:45 PM, ktcjdrama said:

I just started LUTYN and noticed DM's house at the start of the episode 1 itself! LOL. Every saguek is definitely a reminder of Ruler. I still miss it. :(

On 8/22/2017 at 1:39 AM, vangsweetie637 said:

I still miss our King and his Queen too :bawling:

LOL. And i know exactly what you are talking about. The king in there makes me frustrated too, which makes me miss Jeonha even more :(

Lol chingu. It was because of all the chaos this show went through that we thought it will be better to for it to end. But i honestly knew i would miss it dearly!

Hahaha chingu. I thought it was only me. I thought for sure i saw DM's house :D

You mean the king in TKL? I am more frustrated by his friends secrets that can tear the bromance apart. :( Makes me miss CW and our King's bromance. Now they were one solid bromance.

Hahaha, tell me about it. I guess all the hate on the show and the characters got to us and we wanted it to end ASAP to get away from it all. And now look at us. Missing the show and our couple. LOL.

17 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhh wonder why?!! :lol::tongue: 

@ktcjdrama @vangsweetie637 @kentangbakar @YourHighness . happy to see you still here missing the drama like me!! :D 

found new MVs!! :wub:

LOL! Where will we go? SeonGaEun still have us under their spell. I'm telling you, they were eternal soulmates. :wub:

Beautiful MV's. These fans are so talented.

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

LOL! Where will we go? SeonGaEun still have us under their spell. I'm telling you, they were eternal soulmates. :wub:

Beautiful MV's. These fans are so talented.

hihihi agree with you!! :D:wub: 

I was soooo happy seeing new made MVs after this time since the drama ended!! :wub: 

@sakura2016 my fangirling partner!! *hugs* we need to watch a drama together again so we can spazz! I miss talking with you about a drama :D and i still miss Ruler dearly. I watch scenes over again, my favorite ones that is. I want a ShyShy reunion!

@YourHighness .  lol other than the King frustrating me from TKL, i can't help it too but miss the solid bromance of CW and CP when I see all the secrets from those two buddies in TKL. Truth be told, Ruler may have had flaws but some points of the story really stayed solid. I can't find a King who can stand his ground as strong and kind as CP without needing to listen to what the ministers are feeding him. And more than that..he truly really loves GE. And GE..truly loves him back as well. It is a perfect King and Queen for me.

4 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@sakura2016 my fangirling partner!! *hugs* we need to watch a drama together again so we can spazz! I miss talking with you about a drama :D and i still miss Ruler dearly. I watch scenes over again, my favorite ones that is. I want a ShyShy reunion!

@YourHighness .  lol other than the King frustrating me from TKL, i can't help it too but miss the solid bromance of CW and CP when I see all the secrets from those two buddies in TKL. Truth be told, Ruler may have had flaws but some points of the story really stayed solid. I can't find a King who can stand his ground as strong and kind as CP without needing to listen to what the ministers are feeding him. And more than that..he truly really loves GE. And GE..truly loves him back as well. It is a perfect King and Queen for me.

hugs to you too my fangirling partner!! :wink:...I really hope so,  miss fangirling and spazzing with you as well!! :D...we're doing the same thing chingu!! :tongue::lol: let's hope they reunite soon not after 5 more years!! :wink: 

hhhhhhhh our King and OTP really ruined you and @YourHighness . chingu :lol: don't blame you though :wink: our King is one of his kind:wub: and our OTP's love wasn't shaken by anything or anyone :wub: 

6 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Do you mean the father King from TKL? LOL

Honestly, I miss everything from the show..well not HG. :tongue: I even got sentimental watching DM's house in LUTYN. :lol: CP and GE were truly one of a kind. I was watching the scenes of when GE was courtlady. Our King couldn't stop staring at her whenever she was near him, especially when she got him the tea scene. I was watching the two plate full of sweets and wondered why our King didn't start with those and then drink the tea in the end, slowly. He would have gotten more time with her then. *sigh* These two.

2 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hugs to you too my fangirling partner!! :wink:...I really hope so,  miss fangirling and spazzing with you as well!! :D...we're doing the same thing chingu!! :tongue::lol: let's hope they reunite soon not after 5 more years!! :wink: 

hhhhhhhh our King and OTP really ruined you and @YourHighness . chingu :lol: don't blame you though :wink: our King is one of his kind:wub: and our OTP's love wasn't shaken by anything or anyone :wub: 

Their love. :wub: I don't think they must have slept even one night apart from each other. :wub:BTW does the Queen sleep in the Kings quarters or does the King go to the Queen's room?

@kentangbakar The VM wont load for me. :confused:

1 hour ago, kentangbakar said:

awww whyyyyy...sobs....I dont know how to share with you....  @YourHighness . 

It's fine..I'll try again later :( Maybe another browser will help..hmmm.

Edit: Bahahaha! I downloaded it! :D Loved the VM, especially how the makers clipped their CF's and BTS together to seem like they met in the future. At least that's what I gathered from it. :wub:

BTW you guys, our CW is in Age of Youth2. He's so tallllllllll! :lol:

18 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Edit: Bahahaha! I downloaded it! :D Loved the VM, especially how the makers clipped their CF's and BTS together to seem like they met in the future. At least that's what I gathered from it. :wub:

nice~~~

i love all the videos from that account. =)

really nice...

im going to watch that drama too...soo love the S1, hope S2 can deliver like the previous.

6 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

new FMV.

i love all the videos from this account =)

thank you so much for the MV chingu!! :wub: so beautiful!! :wub: 

5 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Their love. :wub: I don't think they must have slept even one night apart from each other. :wub:BTW does the Queen sleep in the Kings quarters or does the King go to the Queen's room?

hhhhhh I'm sure about that :wink::wub: and I think the Queen sleep in the King's quarter mostely but he can go to her quarter when/if he wants to :wink::tongue: 

4 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

happy you managed to watched it!! :D yeah I thought about it the same way too!! :wub: 

hhhhhhhh he's well know to be tall :tongue: but looks like his height is waaaaay too obvious there!! :lol: 

9 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

thank you so much for the MV chingu!! :wub: so beautiful!! :wub: 

hhhhhh I'm sure about that :wink::wub: and I think the Queen sleep in the King's quarter mostely but he can go to her quarter when/if he wants to :wink::tongue: 

happy you managed to watched it!! :D yeah I thought about it the same way too!! :wub: 

hhhhhhhh he's well know to be tall :tongue: but looks like his height is waaaaay too obvious there!! :lol: 

Whose bed is bigger? :tongue::wink: I think that room would be it for them.

Archived