[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

On 9/3/2017 at 1:36 PM, vangsweetie637 said:

Haha exactly :tongue: it was our savory treat lol. Btw..how can you not remember that scene chingu? It was the scene where LS made GE into a concubine and then lie to her saying its all a plan and she cries at the lake thinking of CP and fireflies show up. And she cries again because she misses her Jeonha. Plus, it is also a scene where we used up a lot of tables and pots LOL! 

Chingu, I been meaning to say I love your profile picture! You were without one for a long while :wink: 

Hahahaha..i shouldn't have been so reserved in the slightest way. I don't even think night  gowns are necessary for these two. Just a silky undergown will be fine :tongue: easier to shed off. Buhahahaha!

I am not too familiar with saeguek dramas as I only watch the ones I want. But..as I remember, they go straight to bed chambers because i assume they already celebrating throughout the day. And if King wants..he comes to Queen chambers. In this case, we will be having bed scenes a lot for these two lovebirds. I'm talking about the real deal here, the behind the drapes kind of deal hahahaha.

I thing I think, our king will not want a separate room. they must sleep together every night. ha ha ha...:tongue::tongue:

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On 8/25/2017 at 2:09 PM, vangsweetie637 said:

@sakura2016 my fangirling partner!! *hugs* we need to watch a drama together again so we can spazz! I miss talking with you about a drama :D and i still miss Ruler dearly. I watch scenes over again, my favorite ones that is. I want a ShyShy reunion!

@YourHighness .  lol other than the King frustrating me from TKL, i can't help it too but miss the solid bromance of CW and CP when I see all the secrets from those two buddies in TKL. Truth be told, Ruler may have had flaws but some points of the story really stayed solid. I can't find a King who can stand his ground as strong and kind as CP without needing to listen to what the ministers are feeding him. And more than that..he truly really loves GE. And GE..truly loves him back as well. It is a perfect King and Queen for me.

aahhh... aahh ... I agree with you chinggu. despite many shortcomings, but Ruler has strong points. now watching every historical drama, I always miss our king. I can't find a King who can stand his ground as strong and kind as CP, too. he firmly held his conviction, firmly and did not surrender to the speech of ministers who certainly had political interests. CP is the perfect king.

47 minutes ago, kiko11 said:

aahhh... aahh ... I agree with you chinggu. despite many shortcomings, but Ruler has strong points. now watching every historical drama, I always miss our king. I can't find a King who can stand his ground as strong and kind as CP, too. he firmly held his conviction, firmly and did not surrender to the speech of ministers who certainly had political interests. CP is the perfect king.

Hi chingu! Good to see you again on here! :) i agree. I miss our CP. He really was one of a kind for me. He was firm on his love and ideals.

1 hour ago, kiko11 said:

I thing I think, our king will not want a separate room. they must sleep together every night. ha ha ha...:tongue::tongue:

Haha..they will be sleeping together :tongue::wink: the bed chambers are just there to look like they are following protocols hahaha. 

found this MV!! :D:wub: 

english translation:

Spoiler

ALi – Carry On 

As we’re in the same time, I see you smile
Now only you are in my eyes
Just like fate, each day gets filled with you
It already feels like a thousand years has passed

I only feel you
Against my white skin
Your breath softly touches me
I dream every day
Truly, like a lie
You came to me without a word

The moment you started to breathe
You became my heart
I want to dream with you and love you
I want to live my days in your precious arms
I love you, you are my destiny
Carry On Carry On
Carry On Carry On

In the same space, I am falling for you
Now only you can feel my heart
You keep pacing through my heart
If I extend my hand, it seems like I can touch you

I only feel you
Against my white skin
I dream every day
Truly, like a lie

You became my heart
Carry On Carry On
Carry On Carry On

I love you
You became my heart
I love you, I love you

credit: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/ali-carry-on-lyrics-english-romanized.html

@kentangbakar thank you so much for the MV!! soooo beautifull!! :wub: 

@YourHighness . hhhhhh someone is as naughty as always was :lol: 

Spoiler

there is "Empress Ki" drama where you can see the wedding night(s) - Ta Hwan/The Emperor got married twice before he finally married the woman he loves :wub: -  but 2 wedding nights were just for show so nothing to see but him drinking to sleep :lol::( the final one (episode 50) is the real one :wink: but you won't see skin :tongue: you'll just will see them undressing each other and by that I mean putting off their royal attires till they are left with their royal night grown :tongue: hhhhhh but it was a short beautiful moment!! :wub: and they were at his chamber :wink: 

On 18/09/2017 at 2:52 PM, sakura2016 said:

english translation:

Reveal hidden contents

ALi – Carry On 

As we’re in the same time, I see you smile
Now only you are in my eyes
Just like fate, each day gets filled with you
It already feels like a thousand years has passed

I only feel you
Against my white skin
I dream every day
Truly, like a lie

You became my heart
Carry On Carry On
Carry On Carry On

In the same space, I am falling for you
Now only you can feel my heart
You keep pacing through my heart
If I extend my hand, it seems like I can touch you

I only feel you
Against my white skin
I dream every day
Truly, like a lie

You became my heart
Carry On Carry On
Carry On Carry On

I love you
You became my heart
I love you, I love you

credit: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/ali-carry-on-lyrics-english-romanized.html

@kentangbakar thank you so much for the MV!! soooo beautifull!! :wub: 

@YourHighness . hhhhhh someone is as naughty as always was :lol: 

Reveal hidden contents

there is "Empress Ki" drama where you can see the wedding night(s) - Ta Hwan/The Emperor got married twice before he finally married the woman he loves :wub: -  but 2 wedding nights were just for show so nothing to see but him drinking to sleep :lol::( the final one (episode 50) is the real one :wink: but you won't see skin :tongue: you'll just will see them undressing each other and by that I mean putting off their royal attires till they are left with their royal night grown :tongue: hhhhhh but it was a short beautiful moment!! :wub: and they were at his chamber :wink: 

But Empress Ki is Goryeo. I wanted something Joseon. :lol::wink:

22 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

But Empress Ki is Goryeo. I wanted something Joseon. :lol::wink:

Spoiler

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm sorry I don't know much joseon sageuk dramas and I didn't watch much sageuks either, most of the sageuks I watched are Lee Jun Ki's actually!! :lol::tongue: 

Hello, everyone ^^

It is good to see some of you still in this thread. I edited one special episode including only SeonGaEun moments. The most important thing is that I changed the end. Unfortunately, it is in Vietnamese. If you feel interesting, you can download here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzzAjit61mNseGpZWl9ETnZBVUU/view

Have nice with this episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPziLNTLUVc

On 9/19/2017 at 2:56 AM, sakura2016 said:

Hide contents

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm sorry I don't know much joseon sageuk dramas and I didn't watch much sageuks either, most of the sageuks I watched are Lee Jun Ki's actually!! :lol::tongue: 

Hahaha..I have seen like 3 sageuks(probably less than you) so far so I am still a newbie about Joseon era and..:wink:

On 9/22/2017 at 7:32 PM, clamptsu said:

Hello, everyone ^^

It is good to see some of you still in this thread. I edited one special episode including only SeonGaEun moments. The most important thing is that I changed the end. Unfortunately, it is in Vietnamese. If you feel interesting, you can download here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzzAjit61mNseGpZWl9ETnZBVUU/view

Have nice with this episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPziLNTLUVc

Thanks so much. I am at the point where I have rewatched SeonGaEun scenes so many times that I don't even need subs anymore. :lol:

Heo Jun Ho also win the award and Ruler also win the script writer. But I find it weird when YSH and KSH are not even in the nomination when their acting were excelence in Ruler. Their acting made me watch Ruler

That's great that Ruler won the best drama award. I am happy for the team!

46 minutes ago, hyania said:

Heo Jun Ho also win the award and Ruler also win the script writer. But I find it weird when YSH and KSH are not even in the nomination when their acting were excelence in Ruler. Their acting made me watch Ruler

I found that weird too..why weren't KSH and YSH nominated for best actor and actress? What about best couple?

2 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

I found that weird too..why weren't KSH and YSH nominated for best actor and actress? What about best couple?

I think there's no best couple category in KDA

1 hour ago, hyania said:

Happy that HJH won though!! He really was a force to be reckoned with during the whole of Ruler. Sad more for YSH for all the efforts he put in, since he was in practically every scene...

On 10/1/2017 at 2:28 PM, YourHighness . said:
14 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

I'm glad our drama is awarded. but honestly, I spechlees of first heard this news.

Well, we know this drama is not very satisfying to many people. maybe i'm one of them. I watch "Rabel" also after "ruler". I love this drama too. Maybe because I like everything that smells "heroic".

while watching "Rebel" there is a part that I like, the resistance of the people. Beginning "ruler" when our CP goes around being ordinary people. I honestly expected the scene at the height of the conflict. What a scene that will be very touching, when people also support the struggle of our King. But in the end my wish was not granted.

but I'm glad our drama did, but still I lost the words again when our writer-nim also got the award. hahaha ... I remember when I said she was annoying.

though I am still happy to appreciate for her. she has a special power in his secret. nice dialogue and touch.

once again congratulations for our drama.

@YourHighness .

I also wonder why our OTP is not nominated. but OTP "Rebel" is also not nominated right? Is it possible because they are too young?

I do not really understand that, and can not say anything. because I also did not watch other drama nominations other than drama "ruler" and "rebel".

but I'm so happy, our drama got the best drama award.

Archived