[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

4 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

No. Ekekekeke.

I dont know how it works during Joseon time, but I think he cant wait or seat properly like how his dad before. Maybe he will be pacing outside the room?...ekekekeke.

LOL. Her dialogue just proved that she would not have made a good Queen. She would have encouraged CP's power hungry side that he wanted and needed GE to control for him. HG would have turned him into a Greedy Monster King.

Our King? Pace quietly outside? One scream and he would break into the room. LOL. Did you see his face when GE took the Poppy pills and was in pain?

qCDPs7S.jpg

He looked like he took the poppy pill again. :lol::wub:

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

LOL. Her dialogue just proved that she would not have made a good Queen. She would have encouraged CP's power hungry side that he wanted and needed GE to control for him. HG would have turned him into a Greedy Monster King.

Our King? Pace quietly outside? One scream and he would break into the room. LOL. Did you see his face when GE took the Poppy pills and was in pain?

He looked like he took the poppy pill again. :lol::wub:

Someone have to hold him from breaking the door!!.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

Someone have to hold him from breaking the door!!.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't think anyone can hold him back. :lol:

@kaoriharang Thanks for the OST video. :wub: I literally love each and every song of this show.

BTW, I've been wondering, did DM take the same poison dosage that he gave CP's mom? They both had the same reaction. They could talk normally before vomiting blood and then dying. We have already seen 1 pill does not kill. 3 pills are deadly, you die instantly after vomiting blood. Does 2 pills let you talk normally for some time before killing you? I guess our GE was saved because she instantly took the antidote or she would have died too?

23 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

I don't think anyone can hold him back. :lol:

@kaoriharang Thanks for the OST video. :wub: I literally love each and every song of this show.

BTW, I've been wondering, did DM take the same poison dosage that he gave CP's mom? They both had the same reaction. They could talk normally before vomiting blood and then dying. We have already seen 1 pill does not kill. 3 pills are deadly, you die instantly after vomiting blood. Does 2 pills let you talk normally for some time before killing you? I guess our GE was saved because she instantly took the antidote or she would have died too?

hard to say, i guess from the reaction perhaps?

They did not show what DM took and how much, but seeing as how the effects were not slow but also not immediately, i guess 2 pills would be a good guess.

your welcome (:

On 25/07/2017 at 8:28 AM, kentangbakar said:

There is bravery in being kind.

http://shinnhye.tumblr.com/post/163293289184

Hide contents

Honestly, this girl is so precious.

On 25/07/2017 at 1:39 PM, YourHighness . said:

Exactly. I still can't believe people cheered that HG more than our GE. Like pfft. What is the world coming to.

This is also what i feel, chingu. This world looks weird when they scoff at GE.

On 7/26/2017 at 0:20 PM, kentangbakar said:

ahh...can someone explain to me about the hwageon-daemok conversation on "tea leaves". She said something that CP going to be a good king, we need a good tea leaves(king) in order to have a good taste tea (the people). I think in DB they describe it as intelligent conversation. While im here think, why would daemok want a good king?...Good king will give Pyonsoo Group a hard time. Unlike corrupted king, it will give them more upper hand in control the Joseon n gain more power and money...Do I understand it wrongly?.

On 7/27/2017 at 0:52 AM, YourHighness . said:

I generally didn't pay much attention to HG scenes LOL :tongue: But I believe it was her way of trying to save CP from being killed by DM. They needed a good King on the throne so that the people will remain happy even if that King was being controlled by DM and PSG. That's what she meant. She basically wanted our King and PSG to exist together. <_<

I'm just like @YourHighness . (Finally i can do this .. mention...Yeeyy #lol ... hahahha ..) ...

I did not notice it, too. What I received about the dialogue was about the obsession to master.
The strong one is the cup, not the tea leaf. Tea leaves can be changed at any time but the cup remains with the tea leaves changing. The cup may be able to determine which tea leaves will fill it. So when they talk about good tea leaves, I think they talk about good for themselves. Not good for all people.

After all, does HG care about people ?? # Give the tongue.

On 25/07/2017 at 0:48 PM, linlixeng said:

@sakura2016  you always make my days bright and cheery!  thanks so much for all the wonderful gifs and thoughts.

happy I was of help chingu!! :) 

On 25/07/2017 at 1:39 PM, YourHighness . said:

Who else had the ability to poison CP's mom if not her? I rather think she ordered her brother not to follow DM's orders totally. Meaning let DM and his men inside the palace but she did have CP's mom poisoned. I mean why not? What did she have to loose? With CP's mom dead, she could become the King's beloved again. But this is all guesswork. I wish the writers had shown clearly what happened that night with CP's mom.

Love the video! The piggyback BTS..I've never seen it with Eng Sub..is it available anywhere to watch?

sorry for late reply :sweatingbullets: 

Dea Mok has many people in his order inside the palace, if the Queen didn't side by him that won't stop him and he knows she can't oppen her mouth either ways since she heald hands with him before and her brother is part of what happened so she's to keep quite whether she took his side or not!!

killing the CP's mother will make her more hated by the King since he'd know she had a hand in it and she wouldn't want that!!...I hoped for that too...

didn't see it with eng sub too but I think it wasn't really needed since they were re-saying the same lignes of the scene and wasn't much talking other than that and few other words than can be understood by the context!!

On 26/07/2017 at 3:06 PM, herina_90 said:

@sakura2016 kekeke thanks for always sharing chingu!!! I want to share as well, but I've lost track of which ones have already been posted!! My Wednesdays still feel empty :( 

I can't forget since I am checking if there is new MV everyday!! :lol::tongue: 

cr: owner

6 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Hello my Monarch chingus! I have been busy using my brain cells in 2 other threads :tongue: but I still miss my Ruler couple very much as well :wub:

@YourHighness . @sakura2016 @herina_90 @kentangbakar @kaoriharang 

Ruler still has an impact on us! :wink:

oh yeah for sure, we still need our Ruler-fix before anything :D

I'm still here too chingus!! Not yet over Ruler. KSH's song keep playing in my mind for the past few days. Just that busy with RL, then another thread coming to finale and also the soompi kdrama contest. If you haven't voted, pls remember to vote. 

I just rewatched some episodes of Ruler. Still miss it horribly like you guys too :bawling: although my mind cannot analyze it anymore haha. My brain cells are busy with other 2 dramas :tongue: making theories and analysis there made me miss Ruler here :(

Chingus..do you guys know which BGM was used during DM's death? I found the one during LS death firefly scene. But not sure about the DM death one @herina_90 @kaoriharang @sakura2016 

10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I'm still here too chingus!! Not yet over Ruler. KSH's song keep playing in my mind for the past few days. Just that busy with RL, then another thread coming to finale and also the soompi kdrama contest. If you haven't voted, pls remember to vote. 

Haha you are quite busy too chingu! Ruler is still my completed drama to watch. It is so good being able to choose which episodes to watch specifically without waiting for subbed version hahaha. Ah..and I voted :D

7 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I just rewatched some episodes of Ruler. Still miss it horribly like you guys too :bawling: although my mind cannot analyze it anymore haha. My brain cells are busy with other 2 dramas :tongue: making theories and analysis there made me miss Ruler here :(

Chingus..do you guys know which BGM was used during DM's death? I found the one during LS death firefly scene. But not sure about the DM death one @herina_90 @kaoriharang @sakura2016 

Haha you are quite busy too chingu! Ruler is still my completed drama to watch. It is so good being able to choose which episodes to watch specifically without waiting for subbed version hahaha. Ah..and I voted :D

I'm only watching new drama now, no analysing!! :lol: 

it's track "Destiny Waltz" chingu!! :D I so love it :wub: really this drama's BGMs :wub: :thumbsup:

:wub::D 

Greetings, Monarchs! Hope all is well with all of you. I don't know if this is the first time a Ruler OST is performed outside South Korea. Hwang Chi Yeul held a concert in Taipei this afternoon and here he is, singing "Even A Little While".  Hope he'll also sing this OST at his forthcoming concert in Toronto! (10 & 11 August)

3 hours ago, cynkdf said:

Greetings, Monarchs! Hope all is well with all of you. I don't know if this is the first time a Ruler OST is performed outside South Korea. Hwang Chi Yeul held a concert in Taipei this afternoon and here he is, singing "Even A Little While".  Hope he'll also sing this OST at his forthcoming concert in Toronto! (10 & 11 August)

thank you so much for sharing chingu!! :wub: it's one of my favorite OSTs!! :wub: owwww I still remember 1st time we heared it at ending credit of the episodes for the 1st time and wairing for it to be released...

3 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@sakura2016 thank you chingu! It was indeed 'Destiny's Waltz'. What an intriguing title too :D

hhhhhhhhh like music like title!! :lol::tongue: 

:wub: 

Archived