[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Whose bed is bigger? :tongue::wink: I think that room would be it for them.

hhhhhhhhh didn't expect this question :lol: well they are King and Queen so their beds are really big equally I believe :tongue: but these two won't care for that :tongue::wink: 

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

soooooo beautiful and cute!! :wub: I thaught it was a short MV but it was a long one and I loved that!! :D I was squeeing and tearing and laughing all over again, so loved it!! :wub: thank you for sharing chingu!! :wub: 

On 8/26/2017 at 3:34 AM, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhh didn't expect this question :lol: well they are King and Queen so their beds are really big equally I believe :tongue: but these two won't care for that :tongue::wink: 

Bahahaha. I know they won't care that's why I asked whats the norm in room and bed sharing. :lol:

Thanks so much for sharing more mvs @sakura2016 and @kentangbakar of our couple. Its going to be almost 2 months and people are still unable to move on from them. :wub:

On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 0:54 PM, YourHighness . said:

Whose bed is bigger? :tongue::wink: I think that room would be it for them.

WelcomeLeanAdouri-max-1mb.gif

Who needs the bed when there is the Greenhouse with a table inside too? The space there is vast and no one can enter except the King :tongue::lol:  @sakura2016

Still missing this drama indeed and all of you gals! *hugs* loving the MVs!

34 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Bahahaha. I know they won't care that's why I asked whats the norm in room and bed sharing. :lol:

Thanks so much for sharing more mvs @sakura2016 and @kentangbakar of our couple. Its going to be almost 2 months and people are still unable to move on from them. :wub:

Almost 2 months and I still cant move on. Keep rewatching Ruler :D

43 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

WelcomeLeanAdouri-max-1mb.gif

Who needs the bed when there is the Greenhouse with a table inside too? The space there is vast and no one can enter except the King :tongue::lol:  @sakura2016

Oh my! this is getting racier. hahahahah

7 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

hhhhhhhhh I know :wink::tongue: 

yeah, I'm soooo happy to see that fans still create MVs for our drama/OTP!! :D:wub: 

7 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

hhhhhh my pervert chingu :tongue: but you're right!! that's a perfect place actually :blush: how did we forget about it?!! :tongue: hhhhhhh

14 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Greenhouse table? They wear too many clothes for what you guys have in mind. :lol::lol:

14 hours ago, hyania said:

Me too. Can't move on from my King and Queen. :wub:

9 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhh I know :wink::tongue: 

yeah, I'm soooo happy to see that fans still create MVs for our drama/OTP!! :D:wub: 

hhhhhh my pervert chingu :tongue: but you're right!! that's a perfect place actually :blush: how did we forget about it?!! :tongue: hhhhhhh

I too am so happy to be seeing MVs even after the drama has ended :D lol..you know us. Even when the drama was still airing,  we all were always thinking about bare shoulders and more :tongue:

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Greenhouse table? They wear too many clothes for what you guys have in mind. :lol::lol:

Me too. Can't move on from my King and Queen. :wub:

Haha but i am sure at bed time, they will have to both be in their night gowns only :wink::tongue: 

16 hours ago, hyania said:

Same here! Still miss our King and Queen! :)

@WoozyPrincess hahaha..remember our King always love holding his Queen's hands. And our thoughts always went way past that :tongue:

4 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I too am so happy to be seeing MVs even after the drama has ended :D lol..you know us. Even when the drama was still airing,  we all were always thinking about bare shoulders and more :tongue:

Haha but i am sure at bed time, they will have to both be in their night gowns only :wink::tongue: 

@WoozyPrincess hahaha..remember our King always love holding his Queen's hands. And our thoughts always went way past that :tongue:

Hahahahaha.. yes indeed!! *blush blush blush* they held hands a lot.. really a lot especially for a period drama. *wink wink*

On 8/31/2017 at 3:20 AM, vangsweetie637 said:

Do they even need night gowns for the short period that they'll be wearing them? :tongue::flushed: #shameless BAHAHAHA.  :wink:

BTW has any historical show actually shown what happens after the King and the Queen get married? A feast? Celebration? Or straight to the wedding night? Are they still in their bridal wears or do they change? If they do, when do they change; right after the wedding or for the wedding night?

On Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 7:02 PM, WoozyPrincess said:

Hahahahaha.. yes indeed!! *blush blush blush* they held hands a lot.. really a lot especially for a period drama. *wink wink*

Haha exactly :tongue: it was our savory treat lol. Btw..how can you not remember that scene chingu? It was the scene where LS made GE into a concubine and then lie to her saying its all a plan and she cries at the lake thinking of CP and fireflies show up. And she cries again because she misses her Jeonha. Plus, it is also a scene where we used up a lot of tables and pots LOL! 

On Friday, September 01, 2017 at 3:40 AM, YourHighness . said:

Do they even need night gowns for the short period that they'll be wearing them? :tongue::flushed: #shameless BAHAHAHA.  :wink:

BTW has any historical show actually shown what happens after the King and the Queen get married? A feast? Celebration? Or straight to the wedding night? Are they still in their bridal wears or do they change? If they do, when do they change; right after the wedding or for the wedding night?

Chingu, I been meaning to say I love your profile picture! You were without one for a long while :wink: 

Hahahaha..i shouldn't have been so reserved in the slightest way. I don't even think night  gowns are necessary for these two. Just a silky undergown will be fine :tongue: easier to shed off. Buhahahaha!

I am not too familiar with saeguek dramas as I only watch the ones I want. But..as I remember, they go straight to bed chambers because i assume they already celebrating throughout the day. And if King wants..he comes to Queen chambers. In this case, we will be having bed scenes a lot for these two lovebirds. I'm talking about the real deal here, the behind the drapes kind of deal hahahaha.

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Haha exactly :tongue: it was our savory treat lol. Btw..how can you not remember that scene chingu? It was the scene where LS made GE into a concubine and then lie to her saying its all a plan and she cries at the lake thinking of CP and fireflies show up. And she cries again because she misses her Jeonha. Plus, it is also a scene where we used up a lot of tables and pots LOL! 

Chingu, I been meaning to say I love your profile picture! You were without one for a long while :wink: 

Hahahaha..i shouldn't have been so reserved in the slightest way. I don't even think night  gowns are necessary for these two. Just a silky undergown will be fine :tongue: easier to shed off. Buhahahaha!

I am not too familiar with saeguek dramas as I only watch the ones I want. But..as I remember, they go straight to bed chambers because i assume they already celebrating throughout the day. And if King wants..he comes to Queen chambers. In this case, we will be having bed scenes a lot for these two lovebirds. I'm talking about the real deal here, the behind the drapes kind of deal hahahaha.

Well, it's been 2 months and I am still not over my King and Queen so I thought it was time to give up and just give in. I will move on when I will move on. :lol:

Hehehehehehe. Naughty. Naughty. :flushed::lol: Knowing how long our King waited for his wedding, I think our Queen may need new silky undergowns periodically. #DelusionalShamelessFangirl :tongue:

Ah, I see..but the marriage between our King and Queen looked like it happened in the morning or mid-day, so I was wondering if it is followed by celebration or straight to bed chambers for some adult fun. :lol:

Archived