[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

9 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@ktcjdrama  From my understanding the Dowager and her father was apart of Pyunsoo Group. This could be how she entered the palace.. Now that HG holds more power then her she wants to use GE to wristle her power back from the group and the king.. She had the power at one point to appoint ministers when she was the ruler behind the incompetent king.. Now that she's giving up the seal to the king she really as no authority to appoint anyone.. I don't know if this is and over sight from the writer but I thought this is how it works..

Now when it came to when the king got killed I think by this time Pyunsoo Group already had control of the Eunichs and the Royal Guards.. She could have been aware of the attack on the palace at that time but it was no way for her to do anything about it. In her mind she thought she would be in control of Pyunsoo Group but as it turns out it was the biggest mistake she could have made and she sees that now.. This is why she wants to get rid of this King and appoint her own someone she can control to get her power back.. 

Was the Queen's father ever mentioned in the drama? When was it? And HG meaning Hwa Gun?

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I've been thinking about some of the events in ep.15/16. Mainly on the placing of WB as Minister of Personnel. --- CP requested this from the Queen, that means she has the power/authority to appoint ministers? Shouldn't that be determined by the King? Who is the Minister of Personnel before WB took office? No one in that post? --- Is this another plot hole that was overlooked by writer-nim? If so, that's one serious plot hole.

Anyhow, if Queen has authority to appoint/remove ministers, she could have removed those crooked ministers, couldn't she? Also, the fact that those crooked ministers still need to go through the motion of King approving decrees with PSH coding for show, I'm somehow comforted that not the whole body officials is aware of the King being a puppet. They were all pleading together for King to approve because of the suggestions of those key ministers. Notice there are those in red robes and blue robes, I believe different ranking.

Sharing a little history/politics lesson which I managed to dig up: There are 6 ministries in the palace: War, Personnel, Finance, Labor, Law, Culture (equivalent to education/foreign affairs). There is a Prime Minister and 2 Deputy Ministers above these ministers, under the King.

My guess so far that one person who often talk to DM alone is the Prime Minister. (Still have to study the position where they stand in the assembly to determine that. They just look all the same in the uniform that it is difficult to tell who is who. The only minister we know not completely on DM's side is Minister of War, Queen's relative. Now we have WB as the Minister of Personnel. I haven't really checked if that Minister of Finance guy is in PSH or not. Again, they all look so similar, lol...

CMIIW

Edit to add: King LS has clearly disobeyed DM's instruction to pass the decree on giving authority to Water Bureau to mint coins. It seems that as long as there is no valid reason to submit to PSH request, King is allowed to decline the request? Because copper is now available in the Ministry of Finance, so King cannot just pass the decree of letting Water Bureau have the authority to mint coins. Again, this is probably because not all officials are under DM. So King cannot make it too obvious that while Ministry of Finance is able to give coins, why give the authority away to outside party. He has to put on an act ---- sorry if I'm not making sense and probably rambling.

I think (just purely thinking, since Im not very well verse in the joseon gov structure and what is the job scope of the ministers). QD didnt have the absolute power in pointing the minister as well as why she cant remove the crooked minister. On the Minister of Personnel appointment, I think what CP asked is to used her "authority" as a QD to appoint someone. Tho appointment it is not in her power. This appointment if we take in modern world is like a jobseeker using "cable/connection" to get a post in certain company, or "cable/connection" to got pay raise, or raise position/ranking in the organization. A.k.a asking QD pull some string for the appointment. Same case with the removal of the crooked ministers. She cant simply remove all the crooked ministers. She need reasons to remove them all, and all are connected to Daemok. Then this means she need big plan with big supports(trusted people), to remove the crooked ministers might as well destroy Pyunsoo Group, it more effective and to reduce the after effects. If they didnt cut the group, they/palace will have bigger consequences.

Happy 200 pages! 

i doubt QD wanted to kill the previous king and why only The King and cp's mother were killed? I watched a little bit here n there whenever i have free time.  

On the other hand,  CP should find a cure for LS before showing up in front of him.  Imagine 5 years he endured to be a controlled puppet king.  LS never enjoy the power or rule the nation by his own decision. 

I dont really care about the rating or plot hole,  as long as i enjoying the show. 

Hi Chingus, Happy 200 pages! (although I was on and off this page)

I am officially caught up with Ruler, ehehe.... Now I have to wait for every episode :bawling: Thank you for sharing the written preview for Episode 17 and 18! It looks like Ga Eun will find out that our Crown Prince is the real Crown Prince....! I wonder how she'll react because she thinks the CP killed her father... I hope our Crown Prince clears things up with her and there isn't any misunderstanding between the two of them. >.< Although the CP does blame himself for Ga Eun's father's death...

One question, how is Ruler doing in terms of ratings with other dramas in Korea? Is it number 1?

Edit: Also I'll finally be able to join everyone's discussion :D

2 hours ago, an-naum said:

Happy 200 pages! 

i doubt QD wanted to kill the previous king and why only The King and cp's mother were killed? I watched a little bit here n there whenever i have free time.  

On the other hand,  CP should find a cure for LS before showing up in front of him.  Imagine 5 years he endured to be a controlled puppet king.  LS never enjoy the power or rule the nation by his own decision. 

I dont really care about the rating or plot hole,  as long as i enjoying the show. 

Hi chingu. Welcome to the party :) We are hoping GE will be able to find a cure for him, so that he can start to be a real king until the real one shows up. I think it is this whole poison need the antidote thing that has him crumbling against DM and the palace. Yes, let's enjoy the show together :D

1 hour ago, ferily said:

I am officially caught up with Ruler, ehehe.... Now I have to wait for every episode :bawling: Thank you for sharing the written preview for Episode 17 and 18! It looks like Ga Eun will find out that our Crown Prince is the real Crown Prince....! I wonder how she'll react because she thinks the CP killed her father... I hope our Crown Prince clears things up with her and there isn't any misunderstanding between the two of them. >.< Although the CP does blame himself for Ga Eun's father's death...

One question, how is Ruler doing in terms of ratings with other dramas in Korea? Is it number 1?

So glad you caught up with the episodes! I always try to keep up with my dramas otherwise it will be so hard to catch up. Lol yes the dread of waiting for episodes every week is torture but fear not because we are all here to suffer together and when the episodes come, we will vent, discuss and swoon together :) and now you can join us too :wink:

The preview does show us that CP will tell GE the truth but i have a feeling it will not happen. I think something will get in their way and he may just get to tell her without the important details. I think the truth won't come out until later. Of course, anything can happen lol. I really want them to understand each other too and know that both suffered in their own ways at the same time. 

As for ratings, i don't pay much attention to it however i do know that it is still 1st place in standing as of last week. Other monarchs usually post it up on here and it shows that Ruler is still in the top slot :) 

4 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@ktcjdrama I also remember that as of now, HG confirmed with Gon if her grandfather only knows CP as the chief peddler and not crown prince. Gon say yes. So HG is willing to negotiate with DM hence his words 'what will you give me in exchange for sparing his life?' But in truth, i don't think he will really spare the CP's life. He didn't do it 5 years ago when HG pleaded for him not to bury the CP. When he figures out who chief peddler really is, he will either use it to his advantage or all bets will be off. Goodnight chingu. See you again when you wake up :)

@sakura2016 as far as i remember, CP only knows it was Pyunsoo and DM who killed his parents. He probably doesn't suspect the QD yet at this time. The way he talked to her didn't give off the vibe that he knew she had a hand with DM at one point. And he did say he will help the QD behind the scenes to WB. Now that I think of it, if she holds the military power, is that why there were no royal guards the night of killing the King? I always wonder why only Commader Chief was the only one protecting the King that night. Talking about him, his death was sad too. I noticed he sighed when he got killed by Gon, almost as if he knew it was the end for him even though he would have wanted to be able to protect more. That was sad :( and i still feel sad for CW. Poor guy. Didn't even get to grieve for his dad.

there is no way Dea Mok will let our King live when he finds out who he is!! he's fully aware that he can't make him his puppet 5 years ago and won't be able to d it in the future and he'll be nothing but a threat to end him so he'll need to end him 1st!! 

yeah he didn't knew nor suspected it or he woulld've acted differentally around/with her!! and yes she obviously helped Dea Mok by letting or ordering her relative who is a Palace official and in controle of the military army to get the royal solders out of the Palace and not fight against Dea Moks men that night, that beside killing our CP's mother!! even our CP pointed in disbelieve how it's possible that both died when there is supposedly so many royal solders to protect them, well he'll find out in the future for sure!! 

sadly Commander Lee and Chung Woon were the only two by the King and our CP's side to protect them and Commander Lee knew he's going to die but he tried to protect our CP as long as possible so he can escape with his son and Chung Woon couldn't protect his father so he can protect our CP!! that's really sad!! 

43 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

there is no way Dea Mok will let our King live when he finds out who he is!! he's fully aware that he can't make him his puppet 5 years ago and won't be able to d it in the future and he'll be nothing but a threat to end him so he'll need to end him 1st!! 

yeah he didn't knew nor suspected it or he woulld've acted differentally around/with her!! and yes she obviously helped Dea Mok by letting or ordering her relative who is a Palace official and in controle of the military army to get the royal solders out of the Palace and not fight against Dea Moks men that night, that beside killing our CP's mother!! even our CP pointed in disbelieve how it's possible that both died when there is supposedly so many royal solders to protect them, well he'll find out in the future for sure!! 

sadly Commander Lee and Chung Woon were the only two by the King and our CP's side to protect them and Commander Lee knew he's going to die but he tried to protect our CP as long as possible so he can escape with his son and Chung Woon couldn't protect his father so he can protect our CP!! that's really sad!! 

I think that DM and QD are trying each other's wit and skills. Both know they have power and both want to use it against each other. Of course this is a good thing because they will end up destroying each other. The scary thing is that they both are willing to do whatever to make ends meet. And therefore, will use manipulation. See, DM has the poison stuff. I rem in the beginning it states that only Pyunsoo knows how to make them, and has the antidote. QD has the army and military power which is the defense line of the nation. Quite powerful. These two will use their power to get what they want, but i have to admit, they make worthwhile enemies. Who better to stand against DM than another who is just as strong, in skills and influence than QD within the palace :wink: but then she will still have to carry the name of treason once the King finds out her part in killing his parents. But that will come in later episodes lol. Will focus on the upcoming ones instead.

Thanks for the video. One thing i love about dramas and especially saeguks, are the OSTs. Always so beautiful to listen to, and heart felt :wub: i have been listening to HCW's 'Even a little while' and love it so much. His voice, the words..OTP. It's perfect. 

5 hours ago, Christy Au said:

Me too.  But I think the writer has written and develop the part of GE , I would rather think its  the problems in the editing .  The editing of the drama mostly keep only about the development parts of HG but cut most parts of GE, that's the reason why GE's part become incomplete.

this is why some ppl said they dont see anything between CP n GE. no chemistry blablabla...of course not us lol we can see too details if about them :lol: *not all of us.mian

i think the red robes are minister...the front row. eh but WB wear blue :blink: he is minister right? 

12 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I think that DM and QD are trying each other's wit and skills. Both know they have power and both want to use it against each other. Of course this is a good thing because they will end up destroying each other. The scary thing is that they both are willing to do whatever to make ends meet. And therefore, will use manipulation. See, DM has the poison stuff. I rem in the beginning it states that only Pyunsoo knows how to make them, and has the antidote. QD has the army and military power which is the defense line of the nation. Quite powerful. These two will use their power to get what they want, but i have to admit, they make worthwhile enemies. Who better to stand against DM than another who is just as strong, in skills and influence than QD within the palace :wink: but then she will still have to carry the name of treason once the King finds out her part in killing his parents. But that will come in later episodes lol. Will focus on the upcoming ones instead.

Thanks for the video. One thing i love about dramas and especially saeguks, are the OSTs. Always so beautiful to listen to, and heart felt :wub: i have been listening to HCW's 'Even a little while' and love it so much. His voice, the words..OTP. It's perfect. 

I think there isn't an actual antidote for the flower poison that DM has, it's more like you have to keep on taking the poison for the rest of your life if you don't want it to affect your body. The antidote that DM gave the King in Episode 1/2 to save the Crown Prince was an antidote for a different poison...isn't it? Actually I don't think the drama doesn't really explain what kind of poison it is... But I don't think (or really know) there's an antidote for the flower poison... Who knows...

Also something else.. I don't think DM knows that the Crown Prince is immune to poison because he tried to do the initiation with the Crown Prince anyways. If DM knows about it, I'm sure he would've done something else to make the Crown Prince a puppet King... Because he tried to do the initiation with Lee Seon when LS was pretending to be the Crown Prince. Hmmm, the flower poison is quite strong so I wonder if that poison would still affect the Crown Prince or now?

11 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

yeah both trying to win against the other with power and winning cards he has which is fun to watch especially that it gives our King a strong opponent to go against and show his sexy brain :wink: and what makes him THE RIGHTFUL KING of Joseon!! :wub: 

you're most welcome chingu!! :wub: yes, I love and look forward to dramas OSTs and Ruler has really great ones that I keep on replaying over and over again!! :wub: 

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I've been thinking about some of the events in ep.15/16. Mainly on the placing of WB as Minister of Personnel. --- CP requested this from the Queen, that means she has the power/authority to appoint ministers? Shouldn't that be determined by the King? Who is the Minister of Personnel before WB took office? No one in that post? --- Is this another plot hole that was overlooked by writer-nim? If so, that's one serious plot hole.

I think she can appoint some officials as the Queen though not sure!! and I think they just changed the one who was on that post before Woon Bo on her order!! 

Anyhow, if Queen has authority to appoint/remove ministers, she could have removed those crooked ministers, couldn't she? Also, the fact that those crooked ministers still need to go through the motion of King approving decrees with PSH coding for show, I'm somehow comforted that not the whole body officials is aware of the King being a puppet. They were all pleading together for King to approve because of the suggestions of those key ministers. Notice there are those in red robes and blue robes, I believe different ranking.

it's not that simple, removing all ministers who are on Dea Mok's side is declaring an oppen war against him and she needs to go little by little in this war not just jump in since Dea Mok has enough power himself and won't stand still if she acted rushly!! 

Sharing a little history/politics lesson which I managed to dig up: There are 6 ministries in the palace: War, Personnel, Finance, Labor, Law, Culture (equivalent to education/foreign affairs). There is a Prime Minister and 2 Deputy Ministers above these ministers, under the King.

My guess so far that one person who often talk to DM alone is the Prime Minister. (Still have to study the position where they stand in the assembly to determine that. They just look all the same in the uniform that it is difficult to tell who is who. The only minister we know not completely on DM's side is Minister of War, Queen's relative. Now we have WB as the Minister of Personnel. I haven't really checked if that Minister of Finance guy is in PSH or not. Again, they all look so similar, lol...

thank you for sharing chingu and the Minister of Finance isn't on Dea Mok's side since he was smiling seeing our King as Chief Peddlers delivering the coppers they needed t print coins and and informed the fake King of that happily though can't know if he's on the Queen's side or the King/good of the country's side!! 

CMIIW

Edit to add: King LS has clearly disobeyed DM's instruction to pass the decree on giving authority to Water Bureau to mint coins. It seems that as long as there is no valid reason to submit to PSH request, King is allowed to decline the request? Because copper is now available in the Ministry of Finance, so King cannot just pass the decree of letting Water Bureau have the authority to mint coins. Again, this is probably because not all officials are under DM. So King cannot make it too obvious that while Ministry of Finance is able to give coins, why give the authority away to outside party. He has to put on an act ---- sorry if I'm not making sense and probably rambling.

yeah!! they still need to make it believable and not too obvious for all ministers and country, Dea Mok is using the Kings as his puppets because he can't rule by himself since he's not from the royal family and people finding out about the puppet thing will ruin all he built till now and he'll be deemed traitor!! he's safe till now because the late King and this new fake King are/were both under his mercy out of fear for their lives or our CP's life in the late King's case but the second he loses that laverage he'll need to face the concequences of all he did (treason/stealing/kiling)!! 

you're making sens chingu don't worry!! :) 

5 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@ktcjdrama  From my understanding the Dowager and her father was apart of Pyunsoo Group. This could be how she entered the palace.. Now that HG holds more power then her she wants to use GE to wristle her power back from the group and the king.. She had the power at one point to appoint ministers when she was the ruler behind the incompetent king.. Now that she's giving up the seal to the king she really as no authority to appoint anyone.. I don't know if this is and over sight from the writer but I thought this is how it works..

Now when it came to when the king got killed I think by this time Pyunsoo Group already had control of the Eunichs and the Royal Guards.. She could have been aware of the attack on the palace at that time but it was no way for her to do anything about it. In her mind she thought she would be in control of Pyunsoo Group but as it turns out it was the biggest mistake she could have made and she sees that now.. This is why she wants to get rid of this King and appoint her own someone she can control to get her power back..  

HAPPY 200 PAGES

there was no mention of the Queen's father in the drama from what I remember :huh: and regarding the day Dea Mok took over the palace, she was asked by one of the ministers to do a quick decision and sure thing that had to do with what happened that day and she could've tried to stop Dea Mok's plan in killing the King since her relative is the Minister of war and all military and royal solders are under his controle but we saw not a single solder in the Palace to deffend the King which means she was in with the plan!! 

4 hours ago, ferily said:

hi chingu!! appy you caught up with us on Ruler's episodes!! good for you we're only 1-2 days from the new episodes but your real suffering will start after the ending of the 2nd episode on thursday!! :lol: welcome to the club chingu!! :tongue::D 

I don't think our King will be able to tell her the truth yet and she'll leave to be the court palace before that :( I think she'll find out on her own and really someone need to tell her what really happened because our King will just sit there and accept all her hatered, anger and blame without diffending himself with no word that if he didn't accept it all saying it was all his mistake!!:wacko::crazy:...I need to calm myself now!!! 

Ruler is doing really good in rating being on 1st place since 1st week and hope it keep doing better and better till its very end!! :D 

happy to have you with us!! :wink: 

5 hours ago, an-naum said:

Happy 200 pages! 

the Queen was asked to make a quick decision that day by one of ministers on Dea Mok's side and we saw how the palace was left with not a single solder to protect the King while her relative is the the mister of war and in controle of the military and royal soldiers so she could've stoped the King's murder if she wanted that and the King and our CP's mother were killed because Dea Mok planned to put a fake puppet King since the late King tried to kill Dea Mok and fool him sending him a fake CP instead of the real one who Dea Mok met and realised he can't make him into his puppet like his father so the plan was to kill the King to put a fake puppet King in his stead and kill the real CP's mother since she's the only other person who can tell that the new fake King behind the mask is fake and not her son!!

our CP doesn't know about Lee Seon taking poison all these years, he doesn't know what the initiation he was supposed to do was all about, he only knows he's being trapped as a fake puppet King by Dea Mok and under his threats!! 

2 hours ago, ferily said:

I think there isn't an actual antidote for the flower poison that DM has, it's more like you have to keep on taking the poison for the rest of your life if you don't want it to affect your body. The antidote that DM gave the King in Episode 1/2 to save the Crown Prince was an antidote for a different poison...isn't it? Actually I don't think the drama doesn't really explain what kind of poison it is... But I don't think (or really know) there's an antidote for the flower poison... Who knows...

Also something else.. I don't think DM knows that the Crown Prince is immune to poison because he tried to do the initiation with the Crown Prince anyways. If DM knows about it, I'm sure he would've done something else to make the Crown Prince a puppet King... Because he tried to do the initiation with Lee Seon when LS was pretending to be the Crown Prince. Hmmm, the flower poison is quite strong so I wonder if that poison would still affect the Crown Prince or now?

@ferily its never too late to join while the drama airing.... esp when you can still keeping guessing the next plot.. and drool and dream about next kiss, next hug, next skinship... the best is swoon together while hoping for happy ending...
its always total diff when its over adn you heard everything you wanted to know then watch... that excietment and anticipation is something i didnt know so addictive when i was watching only by DVD for more than 10 yrs.

happy u join us, since Remember times knew you are objective and calm in your thought.

about the poison, i read in the eng trans. it is Poppy. see spoiler for a simple write out.

Spoiler

https://novascotia.ca/museum/poison/?section=species&id=102

POPPY (PAPAVER SPECIES)

All poppies are poisonous, but not all contain opium. The Oriental or opium poppy (Papaver somnifera) is a native of Eurasia, where it has been cultivated for more than 6,000 years. Because of its narcotic properties, its growth is restricted in North America, but it is still frequently found in old gardens and nearby waste areas to which it has escaped.

The corn poppy, associated in Canada with World War I and the remembrance of war dead, is a European native that colonizes disturbed soil in Nova Scotia. It is often cultivated, together with Californian and Icelandic varieties, in local gardens.

Poppies are generally tall annuals with large red, white, or yellow flowers shaped like cups. The round seed capsules contain tiny black seeds, which are used as a condiment. They contain only minute traces of toxic alkaloids.

Poisoning occurs from ingesting the unripe seed capsules and from the illicit use of opium and its derivatives: codeine, heroin, and morphine.

POISON LOCATION

Poppy seeds are harmless and edible, but all other parts of poppy family members contain toxins.

POISON TYPE

Alkaloids, including morphine and codeine, which in the opium poppy are combined to produce the resinous, addictive drug, opium. It is harvested commercially in the Middle East and Asia by gathering and processing latex from the unripe seedpods. The illegal drug heroin is a concentrated extract of opium. Many of the same alkaloid toxins found in the poppy family are also present in the otherwise unrelated bleeding heart.

TYPICAL POISONING SCENARIO

Though morphine and codeine have legitimate medical applications, most human poisonings and fatalities are the result of deliberate abuse of opium, heroin, or other poppy products. Occasionally, bloodroot is accidentally ingested, with dangerous results.

SYMPTOMS

Opium affects the body by mimicking naturally occurring compounds in the nervous system that function as sedatives, pain suppressors, and mood elevators. Not surprisingly, then, poppy poisoning is marked by erratic behaviour, loss of appetite, stupor, and coma. Overdoses of opium or its derivatives cause death by respiratory failure. Bloodroot poisoning causes vomiting before fainting and potentially fatal coma set in.

1 hour ago, ferily said:

yes the antidote our CP took was for another kind of poison not the flower poison the late King and Lee Seon took/is taking!! and though I think there isn't really an antidote for that poison like you said I still hope one can be made somehow!! I just don't want Lee Seon to die because of it!! :( 

no he doesn'tknow or he wouldn't be trying to controle him through the flower poisn like he did to his father!! 

I think our CP immunity to poison isn't that he won't be affected by any kind of poison but more he won't be affected like everyone else would and can be healed faster than others!!

Monarchs, 

Finally, I manage to find the video.. Just tap and click the right arrows, till to the last post and you can see the short video. The duration just in 5 seconds only.

To make it easier, this is cut from the video

I can see commoners but seems everyone doesn't care what was happening ..

2 minutes ago, faye406 said:

Monarchs, 

Finally, I manage to find the video.. Just tap and click the right arrows, till to the last post and you can see the short video. The duration just in 5 seconds only.

To make it easier, this is cut from the video

I can see commoners but seems everyone doesn't care what was happening ..

thank you so much chingu!! :wub: 

hmmmmm don't know!! if it was Ga Eun's palanquin he was running after why did he surpass it not kept running following it?!! and there was no word said by him while running!! hmmmmmm

1 hour ago, ferily said:

Yes you are right. There is no antidote for the poison LS took. Yes the one DM gave to king was a different antidote because he wanted to make sure the King kept his words and stayed under his control. No antidote means i want GE to really find an antidote. Or if not, give him meds that will work against the symptoms. I feel really bad for fake LS. He took a big risk for the real king. Until he can be independent of the antidote, i think he will continue to be under DM. 

DM doesn't know that CP is immune to poison. Which is why I think he only figured out the one at the initiation was fake due to the personality. Rem when CP gave him a flower? CP was confident and not intimidated by DM whereas LS was scared and nervous. There were earlier talks about CP being immune to poison. Some stated that being immune doesn't mean it will not entirely effect. We think he can still be hurt by it but his body will already know how to fight it. Therefore, even though the flower poison is strong, our CP's body will most likely know how to fight against it if it was to be used on him. 

@sakura2016 yup, it is fun watching both DM and QD go against each other in a battle of wits. Both have their own methods to achieving their purposes. I think when both QD and DM find out real CP is alive, things are going to get uglier. 

Yes! I love the osts in Ruler. I listen to the osts when writing replies and discussing in here haha. 

Edit:

@faye406 thanks for the clip :) hm, it was indeed really fast. He is in his blue clothes which i believe hasn't worn yet. Also, he ran past the palaquin which i suspect may not be the case of GE. But again, it was very fast. My eyes had never had to scan so fast before lol.

10 minutes ago, faye406 said:

@sakura2016

If you listen to the video, there is voice from palace guards, yup, he ran not towards or along the palanquin.. Can you see the building behind?

Is that the palace?

Yup, GE is in the palanquin, the visitor saw GE and CP together.

maybe they just pass by not realizing each other. thats more heartbreaking :cold_sweat:  

Archived