[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, faye406 said:

BTS for bed-hugging scescene

WooBo: They are struggling cuz they don't have much experience of love

CP: (Smiling like he can't deny it) Let's do our best!!

GaEun: (Nodding)

So lovely! :wub:

3 hours ago, faye406 said:

BTS for bed-hugging scene

One second they are  shy the next moment they are already in character. They are just too cute. Forgive my shipper heart.

I can't understand a word but I'm laughing along with So Hyun. She's just so adorable :wub:

28 minutes ago, etylovedrama said:

Hi all Monarch,

Silent reader before then finally decide to unlurk. So obsessed with this drama. Refer to new stills, Ga Eun clothes look different than before. Not so plain... :wub::wub:

Can't wait to read tonight live recap...

Hi chingu!  Welcome to the party :)

Looking forward to seeing your discussions here too. Don't be shy :wink: we are all here together. Yes, her clothes are getting more beautiful :wub:

Awww the bts is so cute! OTP! 

2 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Hi chingu!  Welcome to the party :)

Looking forward to seeing your discussions here too. Don't be shy :wink: we are all here together. Yes, her clothes are getting more beautiful :wub:

Awww the bts is so cute! OTP! 

Love to read your comment chingu... Let be happy here. I'll think KSH is the youngest co-star for YSH right? He got to romance noona mostly :wub::wub: (and i love noona romance. Normally all the co-star look same age)

43 minutes ago, etylovedrama said:

Love to read your comment chingu... Let be happy here. I'll think KSH is the youngest co-star for YSH right? He got to romance noona mostly :wub::wub: (and i love noona romance. Normally all the co-star look same age)

Aww thank you chingu :) yes let's be happy here and share the drama together. 

Hm, i think KSH may be the youngest costar with YSH but i can be wrong. Perhaps other Monarchs can confirm?

Either way, these two have great chemistry with each other :wub: love them!

Thanks for sharing the subbed BTS and the bed scene BTS! These two, they're the cutest and softest. YSH sounds so concern whenever he thinks Sohyun got hurt because of him. Dunno if that's his oppa instinct or something more, haha.

Also, shout out to Raining Land for the eng sub, seriously, that fansite deserves all the love. They are devoted KSH fans!

46 minutes ago, googleme said:

I swear this couple is not good for my health, the bts almost killed me LOL THEY'RE TOO ADORABLE :joy:

Hahaha tell me about it. I am watching the BTS and smirking so much, my sis ask 'are you smirking at a ghost?' Lol. I told her 'you wouldn't understand' 

3 minutes ago, fourleafclover said:

Thanks for sharing the subbed BTS and the bed scene BTS! These two, they're the cutest and softest. YSH sounds so concern whenever he thinks Sohyun got hurt because of him. Dunno if that's his oppa instinct or something more, haha.

Also, shout out to Raining Land for the eng sub, seriously, that fansite deserves all the love. They are devoted KSH fans!

Thank you Raining Land for english subs! You guys are awesome! 

And i agree.  They are the cutest and softest :wub: 

32 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Hm, i think KSH may be the youngest costar with YSH but i can be wrong. Perhaps other Monarchs can confirm?

I think I can confirm that KSH is his first costar below his age. Most of the time it is a noona or someone around his age.

31 minutes ago, fourleafclover said:

They went through many minor accidents while filming and that's YSH protective & caring instinct toward KSH taking over. I just noticed that he became more expressive in that BTS.. "Even If you were slightly hurt, I could not accept that" Even used his Prince Sun persona in saying that LOL. 

And yes, sending my warmest gratitude to raining land.. Fighting! :D

Awww..GE is so beautiful especially with those flowers :wub: and im loving the Osts so much!

I won't be able to recap but i am sure i will automatically wake up in the morning and comment with the recappers. Since it airs around 6am my time, i am just on my phone. I am too sleepy to wake up and turn my computer downstairs on :D 

Really appreciate the live streamers and recappers. Thank you!

@nurlayla it is a beautiful cover! For tonight's episode, i have no idea what we will be expecting. However, i do know we will be seeing OTP moments :wub: the calm before the storm. We must prepare ourselves. 

9 minutes ago, nurlayla said:

yeah chingu @vangsweetie637 we should prepare our poor heart :fearful: :tongue:

thats the beauty of watching kdrama kekekeke 

Haha yup. I am so glad kdramas exist :lol: 

You know, one thing i was thinking about, i wonder if GE will ever tell CP that she was there the night of the his dad's death and got to talk to his mom before she died. It seems that the QD didn't know who GE was 5 years prior right? 

Omo. That hanbok on GE is so beautiful. What a beautiful design and color! I think Korean hanboks are so pretty.

I so cannot wait for tomorrow! 

Archived