[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for everybody who wish my family and I! It really means a lot! I finished packing and now am just waiting for the call to see if I have to literally leave this week or next! Hopefully I can still watch Ruler! 

OMG! It doesn't feel like Ruler will end this week! A part of me can't wait for this drama to be over tho. 

Let bygone be bygone, ya know! Hopefully we can all meet again in another forum tho! A good well written drama that is!  It's so much fun to talk to everybody here! AHAHHA! 

@sakura2016 haha yes I know. You are not greedy like LS here :tongue: you would have shared the episodes with us who are waiting impatiently haha

1 hour ago, Tram92 said:

@vangsweetie637 Of course I would be here for the finale! Arizona time zone actually doesn't change at all so sometimes California is either an hour earlier than Arizona or the same. That's why I was curious. It's interesting to see where other fans/viewers are from!

Awww yay! Will be looking forward to seeing you at the finale recaps then :wink: ah yes, i believe Arizona and CA time still falls under Pacific Time right..so if wouldn't be too much of a difference where we are. As to where other chingus/viewers are from, we have a diversity. If I remember correctly, some are from Malaysia, Indonesia, and we also have a few from Korea and Japan. And some are also from the states and other countries. Very diverse. I love it that we all come from different parts of the world, and are here in the thread discussing and having a great time :)

Edit

@googleme: Be sure not to want to throw your coffee now. Coffee is precious for the finale :D

@joyspartace : Aww, again, wish all is well for you and your family chingu. Take care of personal matters first :) awe yes it still doesn't feel like the ending yet. It seems as if it was just yesterday that our drama began :( but of course, let the bygones be bygones and we shall only remember the good and the memories :D i am also glad the cast and crew will get to rest up and enjoy time off! i hope I will get to see you and my other chingus on another drama thread so we can speculate, zoom, and discuss once again *hugss* will look forward to your thoughts on these final episodes whenever you get a chance to watch it.

@andy78 yes the finale is here soon! Can't wait to see you there recapping with us. Thanks for all the live recaps you do :D

EDIT #2

Chingus, we were invited by our royal King to feast on the finale and watch how everything will fall together, so let us find our seats:

Spoiler

joseon_traditional_food.jpg

There are also snacks too. Plenty of seconds.

4347927454_b7d5477675.jpg

For drinks: We are provided the royal wine by Master WB, and also water and soda (imported from modern era) because:

Screenshot_2017-06-29-18-57-07_zpsaird5r

For the finale, no more throwing objects haha. We will support our Jeonha :wink::tongue:

Chingus, are we ready for the finale? :D

@ktcjdrama @sakura2016 @rhaps @YourHighness . @kaoriharang @katherinyyyy @nurlayla @etylovedrama @deabakdrama @ferily @rainbowhills @googleme @faye406 @herina_90 @Tram92 @linlixeng @joyspartace  AND ALL MY OTHER MONARCH CHINGUS.. (sorry couldn't tag everyone because there is so many of us :wink: )

30 minutes ago, joyspartace said:

thanks for everybody who wish my family and I! It really means a lot! I finished packing and now am just waiting for the call to see if I have to literally leave this week or next! Hopefully I can still watch Ruler! 

OMG! It doesn't feel like Ruler will end this week! A part of me can't wait for this drama to be over tho. 

Let bygone be bygone, ya know! Hopefully we can all meet again in another forum tho! A good well written drama that is!  It's so much fun to talk to everybody here! AHAHHA! 

I hope so, and have a safe trip if you'll have to leave this week!! :wub: 

hhhhhhhh that conflicted feeling!! :lol: 

I hope we will meet in another forum and surely a well written drama :wink: hhhhh it was great fun being part of this drama's forum with all of you here!! :heart: 

33 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@sakura2016 haha yes I know. You are not greedy like LS here :tongue: you would have shared the episodes with us who are waiting impatiently haha

58 minutes ago, Tram92 said:

@vangsweetie637 Of course I would be here for the finale! Arizona time zone actually doesn't change at all so sometimes California is either an hour earlier than Arizona or the same. That's why I was curious. It's interesting to see where other fans/viewers are from!

Awww yay! Will be looking forward to seeing you at the finale recaps then :wink: ah yes, i believe Arizona and CA time still falls under Pacific Time right..so if wouldn't be too much of a difference where we are. As to where other chingus/viewers are from, we have a diversity. If I remember correctly, some are from Malaysia, Indonesia, and we also have a few from Korea and Japan. And some are also from the states and other countries. Very diverse. I love it that we all come from different parts of the world, and are here in the thread discussing and having a great time :)

hhhhhhh thank you for thinking that way of me!! :D:wink: yes I'm not greedy like him, I'm only greedy for more OTP moments for our OTP which is a charge we're all guilty of!! :lol::tongue: 

I'm for Tunisia!! :) 

hhhhhhhhhh

cr: @dmtroll

oh yeah!! that's me when I get my chingudeul to watch dramas with me and I got my two chingudeul interested in Ruler too :naughty: one is watching it with me :w00t: and the other I keep updating her about it since she's busy and couldn't watch it!! :tongue: 

cr: @dmtroll

@sakura2016 hahaha those funny images! I used the WB one too on my edited post above. Did you see it yet? So glad you got 2 friends to watch Ruler. As for me, only my sis and I are addicted. Well, i am more than her. She just watches the episodes while I am active everywhere haha. Haha yes..we are only greedy when it comes to OTP moments which is not a sin at all :tongue: for all the heart break we endured..we deserve to have more haha.

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

EDIT #2

Chingus, we were invited by our royal King to feast on the finale and watch how everything will fall together, so let us find our seats:

Hide contents

For drinks: We are provided the royal wine by Master WB, and also water and soda (imported from modern era) because:

For the finale, no more throwing objects haha. We will support our Jeonha :wink::tongue:

@ktcjdrama @sakura2016 @rhaps @YourHighness . @kaoriharang @katherinyyyy @nurlayla @etylovedrama @deabakdrama @ferily @rainbowhills @googleme @faye406 @herina_90 @Tram92 @linlixeng @joyspartace  AND ALL MY OTHER MONARCH CHINGUS.. (sorry couldn't tag everyone because there is so many of us :wink: )

hhhhhhhhhhh yummy yummy!! :D and yeah no throwing objects anymore :wink: Ruler, uri Jeoha, Fighting!! :heart: 

READY for sure!! :wink: 

19 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@sakura2016 hahaha those funny images! I used the WB one too on my edited post above. Did you see it yet? So glad you got 2 friends to watch Ruler. As for me, only my sis and I are addicted. Well, i am more than her. She just watches the episodes while I am active everywhere haha. Haha yes..we are only greedy when it comes to OTP moments which is not a sin at all :tongue: for all the heart break we endured..we deserve to have more haha.

I just saw it now!! :lol: thank you for the invitation chingu!! :lol: 

hhhhhhh my chingudeul I told you about are from soompi chingu :wink: my 1st older sister watch k-dramas too but she's into rom-coms, non sageuks and Lee Min Ho-Gong Yoo mostely but trying to get her to know more and different dramas/actors :wink: and I have another friend outside soompi world that watch k-dramas too but she's busy and couldn't meet her for a long time now but planning on telling her about Ruler for sure :tongue::naughty: you're lucky to have your sister watch with you!! :D...hhhhh we surely deserve as much as possible :wink::lol: 

37 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhh yummy yummy!! :D and yeah no throwing objects anymore :wink: Ruler, uri Jeoha, Fighting!! :heart: 

READY for sure!! :wink: 

I just saw it now!! :lol: thank you for the invitation chingu!! :lol: 

hhhhhhh my chingudeul I told you about are from soompi chingu :wink: my 1st older sister watch k-dramas too but she's into rom-coms, non sageuks and Lee Min Ho-Gong Yoo mostely but trying to get her to know more and different dramas/actors :wink: and I have another friend outside soompi world that watch k-dramas too but she's busy and couldn't meet her for a long time now but planning on telling her about Ruler for sure :tongue::naughty: you're lucky to have your sister watch with you!! :D...hhhhh we surely deserve as much as possible :wink::lol: 

Haha yes yummy yummy! All provided by our Jeonha YS :tongue: Fighting Jeonha and GE!!

Awe i see. I am glad you got a friend from Soompi to watch it too. Does she/he join us on our little thread here? You should tell her to join us for the finale :wink: haha my sister is not as interested in the drama like I am. She only watches the episodes once and that's it. Not like me where I am here on Soompi every day and waiting for spoilers and zooming in on anything related to Ruler haha. She says i am crazy. I say I am just a huge fan :D:lol:

I am so ready for the finale too! Will set my alarm up to make sure I am up on time. Don't want to oversleep or miss the final live recap episodes :wink: i have to wake up around 5:45-6am to catch it on time lol.

20 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Haha yes yummy yummy! All provided by our Jeonha YS :tongue: Fighting Jeonha and GE!!

Awe i see. I am glad you got a friend from Soompi to watch it too. Does she/he join us on our little thread here? You should tell her to join us for the finale :wink: haha my sister is not as interested in the drama like I am. She only watches the episodes once and that's it. Not like me where I am here on Soompi every day and waiting for spoilers and zooming in on anything related to Ruler haha. She says i am crazy. I say I am just a huge fan :D:lol:

I am so ready for the finale too! Will set my alarm up to make sure I am up on time. Don't want to oversleep or miss the final live recap episodes :wink: i have to wake up around 5:45-6am to catch it on time lol.

hhhhhhhhh our kind and generour King :lol: 

yeah me too I was so happy when she decided to jwatch it with me :D she's didn't post much in the thread but we talk about it together, she's away from threads right now focusing on watching more than being part of threads with her busy life so I'm lucky she's watching actually 3 commun dramas with me :lol:...my friend too is only enjoying the episodes but no zooming and I share some spoilers with her :wink: not all drama fans are like us "huge fans" chingu!! :lol: 

Fighting to you too chingu to wake up that early!! :lol::wink: 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tumblr_osofujz9i51sh8uxlo1_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_osofujz9i51sh8uxlo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_osofujz9i51sh8uxlo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_osofujz9i51sh8uxlo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_osofujz9i51sh8uxlo4_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_osofujz9i51sh8uxlo5_1280.jpg

Grandpa got no TV… 

cr: http://dramatroll.net/

@Chellsee another OST for Hwa Gun's charcter?!! :huh: I'm lloking forward for the new OST nevertheless!! :D 

2 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

EDIT #2

@ktcjdrama @sakura2016 @rhaps @YourHighness . @kaoriharang @katherinyyyy @nurlayla @etylovedrama @deabakdrama @ferily @rainbowhills @googleme @faye406 @herina_90 @Tram92 @linlixeng @joyspartace  AND ALL MY OTHER MONARCH CHINGUS.. (sorry couldn't tag everyone because there is so many of us :wink: )

I'm not ready!!! I can't believe its already Wednesday here and its less than 48 hours to the final farewell!!! I will miss all the object throwing and excitement over spoilers and zooming and just discussing everything about Ruler

@sakura2016 aww i see. I am glad you have a friend to watch it too with you. For me..it is just you guys who watches with me haha. My sister only talks about it a little for me and when she doesn't understand something haha. I feel so smart when I answer her questions about Ruler haha. Aww yes i will make sure to wake up in time for recaps :D

14 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

I'm not ready!!! I can't believe its already Wednesday here and its less than 48 hours to the final farewell!!! I will miss all the object throwing and excitement over spoilers and zooming and just discussing everything about Ruler

Awww chingu! I know exactly how you feel! I will miss everything this forum gave us! Objects, speculations, zooming, discussions..and just swooning and venting! :bawling: but we will make the best out of the finale by adding more thoughts and gifs and posts! 

8 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

sakura2016 aww i see. I am glad you have a friend to watch it too with you. For me..it is just you guys who watches with me haha. My sister only talks about it a little for me and when she doesn't understand something haha. I feel so smart when I answer her questions about Ruler haha. Aww yes i will make sure to wake up in time for recaps :D

25 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

Awww chingu! I know exactly how you feel! I will miss everything this forum gave us! Objects, speculations, zooming, discussions..and just swooning and venting! :bawling: but we will make the best out of the finale by adding more thoughts and gifs and posts! 

hhhhhhhhh yeah it's a great feeling!! :lol:...hopefully!! :D 

yeah, I'll really miss being here discussing, zooming, speculationg, fangirling, squeeling and throwing all kind of objects with all of you here!! it was a memoriable journey with all of you here!! :heart: well the journey isn't over yet so we'll keep enjoying it till the very end of it :wink::D 

10 minutes ago, joyspartace said:

@vangsweetie637 ahhhh! I'm not ready!!! Do we need to save tables? It's the final episodes so the episodes shouldn't be as frustrating right? ahahaha! I'm so nervous!!

let's hope we won't need tables but fireworks to celevrate a satisfying ending with our wished moments with our OTP!! :wink: 

10 minutes ago, findit said:

Good Morning! :)

Gon & MH BTS shot 

MH looks scared :D

GoodMorning Monarch chingy!! :)

hhhhhhhhhh I was waiting for this since the 1st time we knew that Gon will be protecting/on our King's side!! :lol: now we will get to see it!! :lol: 

@joyspartace awww i know! I said i was ready too but as the finale nears, I don't feel ready anymore :bawling: haha we won't need any tables. Our royal Jeonha invited us to a feast instead as we watch him create his Joseon :wink: we got front row seats :tongue:

@sakura2016 haha when I answer her questions about Ruler, I feel so wise hahaha. Aww same here! I will miss all of you and everything we all went through together in this drama! Ruler fighting!

@jakey09 @nurlayla we are very close to the finale now. Brace ourselves chingus! Will be supporting our Jeonha on his path to the throne and celebrating our OTP's happy ending :wub: we got food, snacks and drinks :)

LOLOLOLOLOL at Gon and MH. He looks so scared and intimidated by Gon hahaha!

Awww new ost! Yay! I hope they put some of the new osts in the last episodes :D

7 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@sakura2016 haha when I answer her questions about Ruler, I feel so wise hahaha. Aww same here! I will miss all of you and everything we all went through together in this drama! Ruler fighting!

LOLOLOLOLOL at Gon and MH. He looks so scared and intimidated by Gon hahaha!

Awww new ost! Yay! I hope they put some of the new osts in the last episodes :D

hhhhhhhh and knowledgeable!! :lol:...hopefully we will meet again in other threads :wink::wub: Ruler Fighting!! :heart: 

hhhhhhhh he is scared understandable!! :lol: 

I'm waiting for Kim Soo Hyun's OST to be played in one of our OTP's moents!! :wink::wub: 

@jakey09 @nurlayla let's brace ourselves chingudeull!! :w00t: 

Archived