[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

4 hours ago, chelseab said:
Why haesoo still seeking wook after he dump her. Is she going to beg him for his love and promises. T__________T when will our ship sail. I feel so down after I read this :bawling:

Tbh I'm not worried at all with that. It's just a process. Hae Soo is just in denial. She just tried to redeem herself after all that happened. She is a 21st century girl, stuck in Goryeo, have to fight for her live and in doing so, someone died to save her. In that circumstances, I think I'll do the same. That's first.

Second. Like I said, she is still in denial. She might start to fall for Wang So but bc she is still trying to understand what had happened with Wook, and is it okay to just accept a new love, Gwangjung at that. The 4th king that once she afraid of. Is it really ok to trust her. Esp after she understands that Wook, man once she trust, is going after throne too. Will So abandoned her too like Wook did to her. Thinking all that, it's only right that she tried to denied her feelings. Her logic won it. But like I said, it's merely a process. Bc our Prince will convince her and make her change her mind.

She just need lil more time, and push! We'll see ;)

• Like 15

@Diana Blanche I love the video. Raped the replay button again. It is so sweet. :)

@MoOnLoVeRz I really hope they will meet, too, in HS world. I want to see all the princes in their present day attire but if it's not possible just WS and HS will do. They look good together especially the first two pics, so nice. :)

@whyo So cute comic. :)

@meahri_1 Whoever draw that art is so talented. She got 'it'. :)

• Like 8

So sorry for posting again in such a short period of time, but had to re-post this to our SoSoo/So2 thread because Kleo Li, the creator is just so spot on in really highlighting all the feels that I found so touching in the poison/prison scenes between Soo and So.

• Like 19

@meahri_1 i want to buy that comic book if someone make it ^^

@edensor aaahh...back hug again :wub: and care to her hand.

i seen some videos that share in SHR thread also in youtube, how Joon Gi interaction with his previous costar on bts. He can comfort and make a joke with them, but he look more calm better than how he act with IU. It's like Joon Gi act like a boy who want some attention from a girl he like, he often laughing hard too. I just feel different chemistry from Joon Gi to IU or it's just my delulu mind kkk.....

• Like 17

23 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

LOL. Forgive me yeorobun. I more or less will be copying and pasting all the images I like from the other thread. Can't help it. They really do look very good together.  The skin, lips, eyes... :D

Spoiler

MOD EDIT: Don't quote images! :P

Spoiler

Sitting on the horse just gives you this intimate feel about them :wub:He must be quite a good horse rider. He gallops the horse and even carries a passenger in front of him. These are no easy tasks. I ride but I don't carry a passenger in front because it's difficult to control the reins. I'd put them behind and they can cling on to me for dear life if the horse bolts! 

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 14