[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

30 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Omo! No! I didn't notice until you mentioned it! I was too distracted by the Soo initiated kiss, I guess. LOL. Since that was the part I kept replaying. I don't know what the preview is saying, so I can't speculate... but the skinship! The emotions! The happiness! Kyaa, wanjeon daebak! :wub:

i think it was his hand, not her @MoOnLoVeRz. By identification his clothes.

EDIT: I forget to thanks you @MoOnLoVeRz for all those fantastic pic. Thank you very much :wub::wub: My heart full of them :love:

_________________________________________________________________________________

What are you doing JG :wub: Fixing her hair huh?

RO98602152_w1000_h0.jpg

more at pdNote here

• Like 15

1 hour ago, whyo said:

At first I think it was hers too, but when he put his arm I realized it was his hand. Ah.. Hahaha I really hope it was hers:wub:

@akinahana89 yea... and next week our ship finally sail.... 

I NEED JoonU BTS RIGHT NOW!!! :scream:

Yes we need BTS very soon!! aaah Joon Gi care to IU :wub:  he help to fix her hair omoo..he really nice to her. Joon Gi like IU kkk....can i say like that?! :P 

• Like 10

IU and LJG are too comfortable…:lol: She was practicing her script and LJG came from behind saying his part of Wang So without her knowing? Too comfortable. She was practicing lines that are not part of that exact scene right? Hae Soo had no dialogue just before the hug. :)

• Like 13

25 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

IU and LJG are too comfortable…:lol: She was practicing her script and LJG came from behind saying his part of Wang So without her knowing? Too comfortable. She was practicing lines that are not part of that exact scene right? Hae Soo had no dialogue just before the hug. :)

Really? I don't give attention about their lines :D so after all this bts, it seems Joon Gi always find a purpose to get close or skinship with IU...

• Like 14

@Gabi Bros oh my.. you are right.... she doesn't have line at that part.. JG-yah... you really can't resist to touch her :blush:

I'm wondering, are hug and kiss scene need practice too? I mean... aren't they just doing that when shooting and re-do it if it unsatisfying?

• Like 11

16 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Haha!! Sorry, chingu. Here's a SLIGHTLY bigger version compliments of @dhia205

Spoiler

insta_3.gif

Spoiler

He didnt just do the Korean screen kiss. He really kissed her back because his neck muscles tensed up. Try it yourself. Puckered lips only vs puckered lips and push against another lips! :)

• Like 16

41 minutes ago, jetsu said:

I'm hoping after Soo initiated the kiss, So will pull her in for a deeper kiss .... this is So's style right? but exclusive to Soo. 

Haha!! I think we're all on the same page. We're hoping in true So fashion his arm will snake around her waist to pull her close to continue the kiss. :blush:

• Like 13

2 hours ago, MrKobegiant said:
  Hide contents

He didnt just do the Korean screen kiss. He really kissed her back because his neck muscles tensed up. Try it yourself. Puckered lips only vs puckered lips and push against another lips! :)

Wooo....you're right!! He really knew what he should do to her hahaa...he need to push his lip very hard to get that neck muscles tensed up like that. As Joon Gi said the kiss only good for him kkk....he got the best kiss partner :wub:  

• Like 13