[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

17 minutes ago, kriswu said:

stares and nods to everything she says ^_^

his stares ckckkk....even just look into pictures, my heart is beating fast LoL.. But how can IU so calm or is she just cover her nervous with calm expression, maybe afraid his bf got jealous? 

Me as newbie who addicted with korean drama... i didn't know much about korea entertainment, so i never know about Lee Joon Gi and IU before (shame me know Joon Gi is a big hallyu star) But through SHR i want to explore them more:wub: and now i know that so many awesome korea actor and actress like Joon Gi and IU...i bow down for them, how they can achieve their success like now with their struggle and sacrifice to make their dream come true. My wish is Joon Gi and IU get more success and i can see Joon Gi and IU always together ^^  LoL i mean...they can work together again. 

• Like 20

Will hit the sack in a while. I just want to share my wallpaper. :)

Goodnight (goodmorning, if you are at the opposite side of the world). :)

ETA: Off topic. how to insert an image? tried it via url. but the pic is missing when i pressed post. clearly it will be a while before i will be able to sleep. help!

• Like 6

@qwenli @MrKobegiant Aaaah I knew I catch something wrong, thank you for correcting me :D

Another photo I found in my MLSHR folder, hehehee...they looked radiant here, I think it's from SHR press conference.

tampil-cantik-iu-dikelilingi-lee-jun-ki-

Also, I find this when I browsed pinterest, is this another version of the Cosmopolitan cover? The photoshoot seems from the same as the Cosmopolitan BTS, do they sell multi-cover magazine with this edition?

7e277259.jpg

• Like 24

And he calls her 'greedy' but in a joking sort of way. I wonder if she will pen a song for his next concert to thank him. She's never done it for anyone before. She has improved in her acting, with his guidance. I mean, just look at how she kisses! :blush:

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

She has improved in her acting, with his guidance. I mean, just look at how she kisses! :blush:

20161001_185522.jpg

She close her eyes and cutely grab his shoulder instead of pushing him. LOL. They enjoy this short practice time. Bad bad wangso what did you teach haesoo :lol:

• Like 20

Talking about kisses, I'm really curious how kiss scene will turn out. IU never really had serious kiss scenes. Pretty Man and Producer is more of a peck rather than kiss. The only serious kiss she did was with Jo Jung Suk. But in there, she as Soon Shin, feeling shy as its her first kiss. 

So... *giddy* with Moon Lovers, I want to know if she is a good kisser or not LOL XXDDD

I'm really waiting, especially that one spoiler with her hand grab his head XD 

Can't I have a hope that there are another kiss that haven't been revealed too XDD

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, chelseab said:

She close her eyes and cutely grab his shoulder instead of pushing him. LOL. They enjoy this short practice time. Bad bad wangso what did you teach haesoo :lol:

I guess she knew that it was WS/LJK's birthday gift for her.LOL After all, if it's your birthday, you gladly receive all that is given to you.

• Like 17

1 hour ago, freckledbelle said:

I don't understand why the pic is not showing. I consider myself a technical person because i belong to the IT world but i can't figure this out. Sigh. 

Back on topic. Pls keep those pics coming. :)

Soompi doesn't accept direct copy n paste. U have to post the pix of another image site like posit.com or tiny pix then copy the url. Then click insert media at the bottom right of your post and submit. U have copy the right urn meant for forums becos there will be several url generated by the hosting site:)

p.s also yr pix has to be in jpg, they dun accept Png files

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, edensor said:

Talking about kisses, I'm really curious how kiss scene will turn out. IU never really had serious kiss scenes. Pretty Man and Producer is more of a peck rather than kiss. The only serious kiss she did was with Jo Jung Suk. But in there, she as Soon Shin, feeling shy as its her first kiss. 

So... *giddy* with Moon Lovers, I want to know if she is a good kisser or not LOL XXDDD

I'm really waiting, especially that one spoiler with her hand grab his head XD 

Can't I have a hope that there are another kiss that haven't been revealed too XDD

Well, I thought she had lots of chemistry with Jo Jung Suk and the kisses were cute. But in this, she really kissed him back. I was shocked. I mean this is Lee Ji Eun. Really shy and introverted. Just compare her interactions with KHN and LJK. I feel there's a difference. What do people think? And when she suddenly laughed in the middle of their 'forced kiss' - it's either he had garlic breath or she was overwhelmed with emotions. Let's hope it's the latter.:)

• Like 20