Quantcast
akinahana89

[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

You beat me up, Chelsea. I just saw Mello post that and come here to post it but you already put it here haha

What a nice coincidence we had. They have mole on their face. And in that pic, it's almost in a line lol

• Like 14

Yep in the kiss bts, she was definitely responding by opening her mouth n kissing back.haha

• Like 23

In Arang and the Magistrate, shin min ah had to grab his face and force him to practice their kiss because it was so lacking in chemistry and the director didn't like. Looking at this, he's really improved a lot :blush: thanks IU, you brought the man out of the pretty boy!

• Like 21
  • LOL 1

45 minutes ago, chelseab said:

:flushed::blush: this did not looks like a forced kiss :phew:

hehehe looks more like they are having fun :D

GM_20161001_133614.gif

• Like 18

1 hour ago, chelseab said:

:flushed::blush: this did not looks like a forced kiss :phew:

52 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hehehe looks more like they are having fun :D

haaha..this kiss is his birthday gift to her.

It's NG also he's keep talking but he's ask for more, naughty oppa...but IU always respond Joon Gi kiss, even next episode for the peck kiss that we've not seen yet..IU move his head first then act surprise, i see it's little late surprise and i see it more as her respond to the kiss :wub: 

Joon Gi really like to close his head or body close to IU :wub: i think he's admire her.

• Like 20

3 hours ago, chelseab said:

He clean IU's snot :blush:

Even my mom won't do it to me, because I'm a big girl now :lol:

He cleans it, wipes it on his clothes then puts his finger on his nose!

• Like 18

32 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

haaha..this kiss is his birthday gift to her.

It's NG also he's keep talking but he's ask for more, naughty oppa...but IU always respond Joon Gi kiss, even next episode for the peck kiss that we've not seen yet..IU move his head first then act surprise, i see it's little late surprise and i see it more as her respond to the kiss :wub: 

Joon Gi really like to close his head or body close to IU :wub: i think he's admire her.

im glad that they are having fun and i think GoonJi honestly responded well to IU and that he had come to admire her as a fellow artist......

hahaha ....yes they were honestly having fun and the kissing bts really makes u want to laugh and relax with them too XD

• Like 17