[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, whyo said:

@MoOnLoVeRz thank you for the pic, let me borrow this one

Looking that smile make me :tears: 
How happy he was that he can steal the kiss from beloved one. HaeSoo ya... you must make him happy, okay?

He's smile but with sad feeling...and worry for Hae Soo.

I love everytime his smile for Hae Soo, it's only for her...

I wait bts for this scene :wub: Is Joon Gi tease IU again? He shouldn't laugh hard again ^^ 

Just want to express my thought, hm...i don't like with z_hera (i don't know her real name) sorry if one of you here like her, i just have feeling she's kind give flirty way to Joon Gi.

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

@kilovekyo yes.. HaeSoo better wake up!!

I hope BTS can make us smile again after the hardship we feel in epi 12 :)

About z_hera (it was her stage name), I think its just her personality to joking around and being cute dongsaeng to her sunbae, she is cute :lol:

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, kilovekyo said:

He's smile but with sad feeling...and worry for Hae Soo.

I love everytime his smile for Hae Soo, it's only for her...

I wait bts for this scene :wub: Is Joon Gi tease IU again? He shouldn't laugh hard again ^^ 

Just want to express my thought, hm...i don't like with z_hera (i don't know her real name) sorry if one of you here like her, i just have feeling she's kind give flirty way to Joon Gi.

Z_hera is kind of a fun type of girl. She apparently knows LJK well enough to rest her chin on his shoulder while he was filming everyone before the press conference. But she was really pissed off when he introduced her as ' this is z_hera from which girls group again?' she was like @&*! 'I'm a soloist!' :D

Now he would not make such mistake with Ji-Eun...

• Like 13

1 hour ago, MrKobegiant said:

Z_hera is kind of a fun type of girl. She apparently knows LJK well enough to rest her chin on his shoulder while he was filming everyone before the press conference. But she was really pissed off when he introduced her as ' this is z_hera from which girls group again?' she was like @&*! 'I'm a soloist!' :D

Now he would not make such mistake with Ji-Eun...

:D i noticed it too...her response like huh?! you don't know about me hahaa...and oppa just answer with cool expression, didn't feel any guilty just said ok this can't be edited haha.. 

@whyo yes, she's fun girl and make me jealous kkk...(evil me) i know Joon Gi also being good with her, he like to comment her IG, but i just feel she want some attention ;) ^^

• Like 11

tumblr_oejs0qmWZY1tdfsf6o1_540.gif
tumblr_oejs0qmWZY1tdfsf6o2_540.gif

I’m sure you guys noticed it. Or not? But she keeps her HAND on his THIGH and then he puts his hand on it. His face seems dorky and it looks like he was saying ,, Stop staring at me. Look at the stars.’‘ Is it after some serious Soo’s confession? He asks her about them in this scene in preview so they’re talking about their relationship for sure.

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

I’m sure you guys noticed it. Or not? But she keeps her HAND on his THIGH and then he puts his hand on it. His face seems dorky and it looks like he was saying ,, Stop staring at me. Look at the stars.’‘ Is it after some serious Soo’s confession? He asks her about them in this scene in preview so they’re talking about their relationship for sure.

Omo! No! I didn't notice until you mentioned it! I was too distracted by the Soo initiated kiss, I guess. LOL. Since that was the part I kept replaying. I don't know what the preview is saying, so I can't speculate... but the skinship! The emotions! The happiness! Kyaa, wanjeon daebak! :wub:

• Like 9