Quantcast
Jump to content
akinahana89

[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Recommended Posts

@shiraru the second Cosmo cover you posted is actually a short video that the magazine made with their mag frame. You can search it on Instagram. It's a very short vid, like 3secs

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, chelseab said:

 

She close her eyes and cutely grab his shoulder instead of pushing him. LOL. They enjoy this short practice time. Bad bad wangso what did you teach haesoo :lol:

I guess she knew that it was WS/LJK's birthday gift for her.LOL After all, if it's your birthday, you gladly receive all that is given to you.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, freckledbelle said:

I don't understand why the pic is not showing. I consider myself a technical person because i belong to the IT world but i can't figure this out. Sigh. 

Back on topic. Pls keep those pics coming. :)

Soompi doesn't accept direct copy n paste. U have to post the pix of another image site like posit.com or tiny pix then copy the url. Then click insert media at the bottom right of your post and submit. U have copy the right urn meant for forums becos there will be several url generated by the hosting site:)

p.s also yr pix has to be in jpg, they dun accept Png files

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, edensor said:

Talking about kisses, I'm really curious how kiss scene will turn out. IU never really had serious kiss scenes. Pretty Man and Producer is more of a peck rather than kiss. The only serious kiss she did was with Jo Jung Suk. But in there, she as Soon Shin, feeling shy as its her first kiss. 

So... *giddy* with Moon Lovers, I want to know if she is a good kisser or not LOL XXDDD

I'm really waiting, especially that one spoiler with her hand grab his head XD 

Can't I have a hope that there are another kiss that haven't been revealed too XDD

Well, I thought she had lots of chemistry with Jo Jung Suk and the kisses were cute. But in this, she really kissed him back. I was shocked. I mean this is Lee Ji Eun. Really shy and introverted. Just compare her interactions with KHN and LJK. I feel there's a difference. What do people think? And when she suddenly laughed in the middle of their 'forced kiss' - it's either he had garlic breath or she was overwhelmed with emotions. Let's hope it's the latter.:)

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, freckledbelle said:

I don't understand why the pic is not showing. I consider myself a technical person because i belong to the IT world but i can't figure this out. Sigh. 

Back on topic. Pls keep those pics coming. :)

 

Did the url that your post in .jpg ?

EDIT: your your question has been answered by @qwenli :lol:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, qwenli said:

Soompi doesn't accept direct copy n paste. U have to post the pix of another image site like posit.com or tiny pix then copy the url. Then click insert media at the bottom right of your post and submit. U have copy the right urn meant for forums becos there will be several url generated by the hosting site:)

p.s also yr pix has to be in jpg, they dun accept Png files

 

dear, i did that. Uploaded the pic via tinypic got the url for forums - wallpaper then went to the insert image via url button below the editor. But, still, it's not showing.

1 hour ago, whyo said:

 

Did the url that your post in .jpg ?

 

Yes, darling, it is in jpeg. As a matter of fact, pls click here

 

 

The pic is showing on the editor but it's not on the post after pressing the reply button. 

ETA: i dont want to deviate from the topic thus this pic. ;)

IMG_6300.jpg

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

Well, I thought she had lots of chemistry with Jo Jung Suk and the kisses were cute. But in this, she really kissed him back. I was shocked. I mean this is Lee Ji Eun. Really shy and introverted. Just compare her interactions with KHN and LJK. I feel there's a difference. What do people think? And when she suddenly laughed in the middle of their 'forced kiss' - it's either he had garlic breath or she was overwhelmed with emotions. Let's hope it's the latter.:)

I feel like I hold my breath reading your kiss analysis XD Almost like I were IU and what I feel in that practice kiss lol

Yes, her chems with JJS is no joke. Ask that to some people here who once a JoU shippers oops... Hahahaha... Only this once, after JoU, IU has this strong chems that awoken our inner shipper again haha... 

 

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

 

dear, i did that. Uploaded the pic via tinypic got the url for forums - wallpaper then went to the insert image via url button below the editor. But, still, it's not showing.

 

Yes, darling, it is in jpeg. As a matter of fact, pls click here

 

The pic is showing on the editor but when none on the post after pressing the reply button. 

 

oh I did the same yesterday with tinypic. maybe you should try imgur dot com @freckledbelle

EDIT: in spoiler

I mean.. I did the same as you "Uploaded the pic via tinypic got the url for forums - wallpaper then went to the insert image via url button below the editor. But, still, it's not showing" with tinypic. So I try imgur and it showed. Okaaay.. hope you can share all the wallpaper @freckledbelle :wub:

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@akinahana89

Thanks for creating this thread!!! Finally I know I have a ship to sail so I know I won't drown :) SoSoo 5ever!

Kiss_zpsbbexfcvm.gif

  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kriswu Agreeee, agree! I think LJG adores her to bits~~~ :heart:

@meahri_1 Yes, yes, I think they are really comfortable with each other! Maybe because IU's BF is the same age as him, so she can connect with LJG pretty quickly, hehehee...that reminds me of this BTS gif, I think I have posted this in MLSHR thread too.

tumblr_odlxa9QOY81u22g8wo3_400.gif

credit : risablacktiger at tumblr

I love this BTS heheheeee...Lee Junki looked like he's trying to get in his character, and then genuinely taken aback when IU said that :lol:

@qwenli Whoa, thank you! After reading your post, I go straight to Cosmopolitan Korea instagram and I think I found it, along with the group photoshoot :D

 

My goodness, it's too hot in here... :phew:

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, shiraru said:

 

credit : risablacktiger at tumblr

I love this BTS heheheeee...Lee Junki looked like he's trying to get in his character, and then genuinely taken aback when IU said that :lol:

tumblr_odlxa9QOY81u22g8wo3_400.gif

hehehe he only has himself to blame cause he has been teasing ppl too much :D 

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

 

dear, i did that. Uploaded the pic via tinypic got the url for forums - wallpaper then went to the insert image via url button below the editor. But, still, it's not showing.

 

Yes, darling, it is in jpeg. As a matter of fact, pls click here

 

 

The pic is showing on the editor but it's not on the post after pressing the reply button. 

 

@freckledbelle Chingu, if your other options fail, try Photobucket. That one works for me. Then when you copy the link, choose the 'direct' link option. That can be pasted directly into the body of your post.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay. I am so sorry for posting unrelated LJG/IU stuff. I think the culprit is the image hosting site that i used. Thank you, @whyo for the tip on the site. Had you not said that the site didn't work when you tried it maybe my husband and i are still working on how to do it. We both work as programmers so it is somewhat insulting i mean a challenge not to be able to accomplish such but it is indeed the simplest problems that are sometimes the hardest to solve. XX :)

Back on regular programming i mean topic, sharing with you my phone wallpaper, it's my fave pic ATM. :)

IMG_6299.png

 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrKobegiant said:

And he calls her 'greedy' but in a joking sort of way. I wonder if she will pen a song for his next concert to thank him. She's never done it for anyone before. She has improved in her acting, with his guidance. I mean, just look at how she kisses! :blush:

 

 

hehehe yes i remember he said that....that IU is greedy, she want to sing/ write song and act.....and also because she not only want to do them but also want to do well in all of them lols :) 

but i also heard the admiration tones in his voices :D

  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...