[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

33 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

You are absolutely right though. Chemistry can't be faked, whether on or off screen! Both people can be the best in the industry, but can fall flat when placed together. For me, JoonU's chemistry is genuine and real and totally sizzling. Hehe :D

20160705_125232.jpg

IU said this in her short interview from every end of the day mv.

And here soo ask So if it is their last time to meet after the fabulous birtday present. I know you don't want to separate with hwangjanim soo~ya. :lol: 

Just go meet him if you miss him :phew:

20161002_072936.jpg

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, chelseab said:

IU said this in her short interview from every end of the day mv.

And here soo ask So if it is their last time to meet after the fabulous birtday present. I know you don't want to separate with hwangjanim soo~ya. :lol: 

Just go meet him if you miss him :phew:

I forgot about that interview! Thanks for bringing it up! It matches so well with that birthday kiss BTS. Hehehe. :lol:

• Like 13

9 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Hehehe. IU's good at teasing So2/JoonU shippers unintentionally. :lol:

I became a Joon Gi fan back when he did Two Weeks in 2013. I caught up with him by watching quite a few of his other dramas after that and, honestly speaking, I think his chemistry with IU is the best.

I don't ship drama characters often. I normally just enjoy the show, then move on shortly after it ends. I might binge watch scenes on repeat to deal with drama withdrawal from it ending, but that's usually it. I ship actors in RL together even less than that. In my 12+ years of drama watching, I've only shipped four actors IRL before and JoonU is one of them. (If you're curious, the other three are JoU [Jo Jung Suk x IU], ChangMin [Ji Chang Wook x Park Min Young], and DuPi [T-celebs: Baron Chen x Megan Lai]) So, I think that's, to me, an accurate portrayal of his chemistry with IU. Haha.

And yes, Joon Gi only has one younger sister. ^^

and @Mona Ys thank you for sharing with me about their news with previous costar. So it's true that Joon Gi has one sister and as i know a man who has sister will treat woman he like more warm and respect, just like how he's think for his sister as precious one..

@meahri_1 @shiraru @akinahana89 yes i love this make up scene, it's make my heart beating fast LoL i love the part when Hae Soo touch his scar gently and this scene is turn point for Wang So to confess his feeling for Hae Soo :wub: he feels her touch and that make him more deep fall for her kkk...make him can't stand to get closer, is this feels actually happen to Joon Gi hahaa...sorry if i wish for it badly.

@chelseab @whyo you're right, IU needs seconds for answer that question and oppa really give attention to her, help her answer quickly oh gosh...how can we can't fall for this man kkk...IU should feel about that ^^

• Like 15

19 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

@meahri_1 @shiraru @akinahana89 yes i love this make up scene, it's make my heart beating fast LoL i love the part when Hae Soo touch his scar gently and this scene is turn point for Wang So to confess his feeling for Hae Soo :wub: he feels her touch and that make him more deep fall for her kkk...make him can't stand to get closer, is this feels actually happen to Joon Gi hahaa...sorry if i wish for it badly.

I love that we got to see Soo tracing his scar with such gentleness and warmth, almost as if she were physically showing that she loved (or, at least, didn't mind) that part of him. I hope we get a scene, after Soo realizes that she's fallen in love with him, where she'll actually kiss that scar. It might be asking for too much, but I really hope it happens. It would be the perfect portrayal of their relationship progress. *Crosses fingers and wishes really hard* :wub:

• Like 15

I think IU has easy chemistry with LJG because she likes guys with weird/funny personalities. IU's boyfriend looks serious but based on the music he creates and how he is in all his music videos, he is like that. 

Spoiler

He appears in 2:48

He appears in 2:40

• Like 14

Am just really thankful that I have a drama to watch where I like both leads. This rarely happened for me, most of the time if I only like the male or the female lead, I will tolerate it if the story is good.

I am so happy that joongi n iu for working out and bringing me joy.:wub:

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Am just really thankful that I have a drama to watch where I like both leads. This rarely happened for me, most of the time if I only like the male or the female lead, I will tolerate it if the story is good.

I am so happy that joongi n iu for working out and bringing me joy.:wub:

It's also weird of me to ship main couple of a drama... I am also thankful for this drama.  :lol:

• Like 14

I am at the park with my hubby and kids and my mind is on this thread. The past hours not reading anything about them is torture.;) They are feeding the birds so i am here again. I didn't read much just the beginning of the posts and i am already giggling and smiling like crazy. I will read them later. Tata for now. XX :) 

• Like 9

12 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

I love that we got to see Soo tracing his scar with such gentleness and warmth, almost as if she were physically showing that she loved (or, at least, didn't mind) that part of him. I hope we get a scene, after Soo realizes that she's fallen in love with him, where she'll actually kiss that scar. It might be asking for too much, but I really hope it happens. It would be the perfect portrayal of their relationship progress. *Crosses fingers and wishes really hard* :wub:

That would be very sweet and i hope they will have such scene. It is pure love. :)

11 hours ago, chelseab said:

If you want to know his soul, look at where his eyes are when you catch him smiling. -LANG LEAV- 

:heart::heart:

I think HS did all of the three already. I maybe wrong though. Anyway, i love LL. Her words are love. :)

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images
  • Like 10

Am also hoping that she will kiss his scar.erhem, that will be quite hot. Haha. But not sure if we have time for that.

The scar makeup scene was beautiful and original since it was never in the c version. The writer is brilliant, and the director was very good with throwing in soft lighting to illuminate their faces.

Joongi was as always immerse in his role and iu brought out all of her sweet and caring nature to feel his scar. Actors respond to each other so joongi responded to her tenderness. 

Hence, eventually the scene was intimate, warm and full of love:wub:

• Like 18

Please give us more sosoo moments writernim.

Enough with wooksoo.

Jebal, my heart aching for wangso because no matter how hard he try, he never get the love he deserves from people. Please let haesoo be the one to love him back unconditionally.

• Like 18