[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Hi everyone!! 

So.. Uhm.. Hello to all of u, and sorry because I've been inactive on soompi for sometimes now.. Works, wife, a mom and all that.. Lol

Anyway.. I just wanted to ask or maybe confirm about something.. So, anyone know IU concert's schedule in Taipei? Or maybe LJG's schedule? (I'm not too active on social media or on the internet in this case) This is bothering me and I just cant go 2 sleep like this (almost 2 AM in my country) :D

So.. I just saw IU's insta story.. And there's a veerry energetic man, dancing and jumping like "someone" we all know whose got this hyper energy (lol)..and there's also a girl with a long hair in a white shirt who looks like the queen.. I cant get the clear view though.. I mean.. Yeah, maybe I'm just missing them on screen together.. :sweatingbullets: well, I'm off to sleep now. 

Love you all chingus, have a nice holiday to all of you and wish all the best to both IU & LJG:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, junee22 said:

Hi everyone!! 

So.. Uhm.. Hello to all of u, and sorry because I've been inactive on soompi for sometimes now.. Works, wife, a mom and all that.. Lol

Anyway.. I just wanted to ask or maybe confirm about something.. So, anyone know IU concert's schedule in Taipei? Or maybe LJG's schedule? (I'm not too active on social media or on the internet in this case) This is bothering me and I just cant go 2 sleep like this (almost 2 AM in my country) :D

So.. I just saw IU's insta story.. And there's a veerry energetic man, dancing and jumping like "someone" we all know whose got this hyper energy (lol)..and there's also a girl with a long hair in a white shirt who looks like the queen.. I cant get the clear view though.. I mean.. Yeah, maybe I'm just missing them on screen together.. :sweatingbullets: well, I'm off to sleep now. 

Love you all chingus, have a nice holiday to all of you and wish all the best to both IU & LJG:wub:

Hi ! 

For JG's FM in Taiwan: 

Program Name: “2018-19 LEE JOONGI ASIA TOUR “Delight” in TAIPEI” 
Performance Date: 2019/01/27 (Day) 
Admission Time: It is expected to start at approximately 17:00 PM (according to the actual date) conditions laid) 
show time: 18: 00 PM (depending on the date of the actual condition laid) 
Venue: TICC international Conference Center 
performances address: San Francisco, CA on the 1st Lutheran Evergreen Terrace, Springfield 
Tickets information: A district NT5,800 / B District NT5, 200/C District NT4, 500/D District NT3, 600/E District NT2, 600/Disability Chair 2,900 
Release Time: 2018/12/16 (day) 11:00 noon to KKTIX to sell [purchase has Opportunity to get] 
1. Pro-sign poster - 100 sheets / 50 in Zone A / 30 in Zone B / 20 in Zone C (random lottery) 
2. Pro-signing Polaroid - 10 sheets / Random selection of 10 lucky winners 
# The above benefits are randomly selected by the organizer's system computer program . The winning list and collection method will be published on the official Facebook page from January 22nd to 23rd. 
#More News Please close the lock → Outlook Wenchuang Entertainment Co., Ltd. event fan page 
URL: https://www.facebook.com/OCETW/?ref=bookmarks 
※Event further information is based on this event official Facebook fan page The announcement is subject to the announcement, and the organizer reserves the right to modify or change the event at any time. 

As for IU's schedule, you can ask here  https://twitter.com/IUteamstarcandy

Have a wonderful holiday!:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

NOTE: chingus, we are thinking of having a shippers event where shippers will get the chance to win badges of their ship. we would like to know if there would be enough interest from the shipping community for such an event. could you let us know if your ship would be interested? if you could let us know within the next few days (say 25 Jan), this would help us plan better. this would be held sometime in february. please tag me or @youngatheart or @angelangie or @ebullient when you respond. thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LORD.  I'm new to soompi and I just found out that there's a thread for IU and LJK too?! Now I'm here :bawling: so many pages to catch up on!!

I've been shipping these two ever since ML ripped my heart out :cry:  I also had major feels when I found out that LJK doesn't go on variety shows that often and yet he did when IU asked him to.

AND THIS MOMENT:

NUJwpHw.gif

J1FBgU6.gif

Just kill me plz.

• Like 3
  • Love 3