[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Thanks for the link chinggu @happyfanlgx anymore cakes and we will overdose from all the sugar. I wonder what’s coming up next and what’s in store for us? A back to back FM guesting? A drama announcement? A song duet? Gonna fasten this seatbelt tighter. I am ready! 

• Like 6

On 11/25/2018 at 1:28 AM, marimari00 said:

Thanks for the link chinggu @happyfanlgx anymore cakes and we will overdose from all the sugar. I wonder what’s coming up next and what’s in store for us? A back to back FM guesting? A drama announcement? A song duet? Gonna fasten this seatbelt tighter. I am ready! 

You're welcome ! :heart:Let's wait and hope for good news ! :tounge_wink:

• Like 5

Today is a happy day but it could have been a perfect day if...

Happy because IU was on the red carpet at AAA's event :heart: Congratulation !:heart:

JG at the Green Umbrella Children Foundation’s Santa Expedition campaign

with Mickey Mouse :heart:

45984334_1116208405206826_2777822082118345431_n.jpg

but I think they'd like more to be together on the red carpet .

How I wish we could have done more for him :bawling: 

Please, forgive us !

• Like 5

To all stargazers celebrating their birthdays in December,

happy-birthday.gif

Let's continue to

keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

WE CAN MAKE IT!

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our chant!

1. MLSHR to have a Part 2 or a spin-off drama (Wishful thinking but nothing is impossible if you believe)   praising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif        

2. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

3. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

4. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif  (That's 101 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

5. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by showing support for each other's projects and endeavors like watching the other's concert or FM, liking and even commenting to each other's IG posts, sending food trucks, supporting comebacks and accompanying others when guesting on tv shows. smiley.giflove-heart-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502  alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502   alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502

6. JoonU to be featured in more shows or star in another drama. good-luck-smiley-emoticon.gif 

crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410

7. JoonGi to surprise us by guesting in dlwlrma or Jieun "paying back" the favor of accompanying her to KB by appearing in DELIGHT

or better, for King and Queen to do a Taiwan Part 2, that is guesting at each other's event!  good-luck-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 7

2 hours ago, loljk17 said:

Delight  2018.12.15

Hide contents

indeed?

I agree that there is no friendship between a man and a woman and no chemistry on screen between an actress and an actor without a strong attraction.... Whatever we want to call it it's just an attempt to hide the feelings and to fool ourselves... :tounge_wink: 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

I agree that there is no friendship between a man and a woman and no chemistry on screen between an actress and an actor without a strong attraction.... Whatever we want to call it it's just an attempt to hide the feelings and to fool ourselves... :tounge_wink: 

Yes, I agree.

I was sad last night when I read what JG said at FM, that he suffered from depression, probably in early November. He is an actor who dedicate himself completely in everything he does, investing so much soul, passion…

ctto

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, loljk17 said:

Yes, I agree.

I was sad last night when I read what JG said at FM, that he suffered from depression, probably in early November. He is an actor who dedicate himself completely in everything he does, investing so much soul, passion…

Me too but I wasn't surprised because I felt that Lawless Lawyer has a special meaning for him . Unfortunately, we failed to vote as it deserves .  In my opinion, Bong Sang-pil is the best work of his career and he can be proud of it ....even if the trend now means easily digestible TV Series . LL is something else and I hope that sooner or later, people will understand and truly appreciate it. 

As for the song, I found an article https://www.soompi.com/article/1049225wpp/iu-explains-took-kim-kwang-seoks-song-repackaged-album and IU said:

“In April, this song was one of the first I picked for ‘Flower Bookmark 2’,” she said. “In the last ‘Flower Bookmark’ album, I included the song ‘Flower.’ I’ve been a fan of the late Kim Kwang Seok for a long time and I wanted to include his song in this one as well.”

She continued, “However, after reading the recent news with interest and thinking it over for a long time, I decided not to include the song in this album. I thought it would be hard to treat this song as just a song, and people might feel emotions that are unrelated to the song while listening to it and feel uncomfortable.”

IU also apologized for the delay of her physical album to accommodate this change. “It’s a song I cherished a lot so it’s even more regretful. I want to officially release this song in better times, when everyone can enjoy it with a happy heart.”

I'm glad JG included this beautiful song in his FM . Let's hope their hearts are happy now. So is mine :heart:

• Like 2

On 11/21/2018 at 9:09 AM, happyfanlgx said:

I hopped they'll be together at AAA's Event on 28 November...as the most popular actress&actor but, unfortunately, this year his fans didn't vote him too much. I don't know why...it could be because they're busy looking for ML2 ,  news if JG and IU are dating each other, or looking for his IG's updates and commented there about how much they love him(sorry...I can't stop myself being a bit sarcastic !) ...or it could be because Lawless Lawyer isn't on their taste.... I agree that if you're a fan of romance or fantasy dramas, then LL isn't a drama easy to watch it...it's something else... It is one of the best dramas I ever saw:heart: Anyway...we lost the opportunity to see them together at AAA. Maybe next year ....

Sorry Xingu, I agree on parts .I'm sure Joonu's fans were voting because they wanted to see them together in the pemiação. In my opinion, some fans who are not Joonu may not have voted not to want to see them together.

I have a vow of dawn, due to the agenda of my country. And if you check my instagram (Joongiiu) you will see that I posted to vote for JG.

Sorry for the late reply, I was out of connection with soompi.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/16/2018 at 12:32 AM, loljk17 said:

Yes, I agree.

ctto

You said November of what year?

Because I read some of the JG interviews and he mentioned that he had depression, not just him, but other Korean actors have already gone into depression. The life of a Korean artist is very depressing from overwork, having to live his hidden love, also has the side of success that many end.

JG was not happy last year, we know the reason. This year JG and Jieun are so happy it conveys to our hearts the happiness of both. I'm happy for both of them and I hope from the bottom of my heart to continue so they deserve.

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 2

I was very excited when I heard JG singing this song. This video of the two makes me believe that their friendship is deep. For me it's a feeling that comes from the heart. I really love this couple. I am prepared for the positive and the negative. I hope the positive hahahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, e1b2j3 said:

You said November of what year?

Because I read some of the JG interviews and he mentioned that he had depression, not just him, but other Korean actors have already gone into depression. The life of a Korean artist is very depressing from overwork, having to live his hidden love, also has the side of success that many end.

JG was not happy last year, we know the reason. This year JG and Jieun are so happy it conveys to our hearts the happiness of both. I'm happy for both of them and I hope from the bottom of my heart to continue so they deserve.

He said he recently had depression...

Here :

ctto

I think is about work....LJG wished to play in a second drama or a movie this year but  did not happen. Perhaps script offers were not so good or suit for him…and although LL had a decent rating  received no awards…very strange…not only LJG but Choi Min Soo and director received no awards...

ctto

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, e1b2j3 said:

Sorry Xingu, I agree on parts .I'm sure Joonu's fans were voting because they wanted to see them together in the pemiação. In my opinion, some fans who are not Joonu may not have voted not to want to see them together.

I have a vow of dawn, due to the agenda of my country. And if you check my instagram (Joongiiu) you will see that I posted to vote for JG.

Sorry for the late reply, I was out of connection with soompi.

I'm sure that a lot of IU's fans voted for him:)...but, for me it's hard to believe so many of JG's fans didn't vote for him because of such a stupid reason. More probably many of them didn't like LL or were too busy or they didn't find out about the vote from the beginning. As for the vote system for all the Awards events, there are things that seem wrong...for example to buy votes or to vote a number of days. It would have been all right if each person would have only one vote to give,,,not some people vote 20 times and others once or twice. Not to mention that there was no jury so all the people who love the actor or drama but from various reasons couldn't vote, are discriminated. They all paid money to see the drama and actor so why to be excluded ?

• Like 2