[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

:dissapointed:

On 3/13/2019 at 9:37 AM, angel91126 said:

I'm doing some recap and saw this clip again. Then got curious with that "STRONG FRIEND" joke of one of the hosts. Can someone enlighten me? It seems like a joke with a deeper meaning! :huh:

I would also like to understand what he meant about strong friends.:dissapointed:Has anyone understood?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, e1b2j3 said:

:dissapointed:

I would also like to understand what he meant about strong friends.:dissapointed:Has anyone understood?

For me one thing it’s clear. She relies in him so much. Maybe she felt intimidated about being surrounded by those guys. (In the light of the recents events I think women in the showbizz  have to be extra careful around men these days). So the fact she can be supported by JK it’s so meaningful, because he’s someone she can trust.  At least that’s what I think

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Uaenaforever said:

For me one thing it’s clear. She relies in him so much. Maybe she felt intimidated about being surrounded by those guys. (In the light of the recents events I think women in the showbizz  have to be extra careful around men these days). So the fact she can be supported by JK it’s so meaningful, because he’s someone she can trust.  At least that’s what I think

I agree ! I remember this lady who said he is an Angel

I also remember there was an actress or singer, victim in a scandal ...I don't remember her name and what was exactly about... something about pics or video shared in public space by her boyfriend(hmm...) or something like that  ...and he asked netizens stop making malicious comments and not to harrass her 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Uaenaforever said:

Yes, i agree with you. What you commented above that I also did not understand, was the comment of one of the Knowing bros, said that JG and IU are close friends. After the program, they would understand. Did anyone understand about close friends?

• Like 2

On 3/23/2019 at 1:51 PM, happyfanlgx said:

When you are not a follower but you are a liker and a commenter! Fighting Joon Gi! :P:lol:

Really love the 'strong friendship that they have.:wub:

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

To all stargazers celebrating their birthdays in April,

happy-birthday.gif

Let's continue to

keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

WE CAN MAKE IT!

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our chant!

1. MLSHR to have a Part 2 or a spin-off drama (Wishful thinking but nothing is impossible if you believe)   praising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif        

2. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

3. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

4. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif  (That's 96 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

5. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by showing support for each other's projects and endeavors like watching the other's concert or FM, liking and even commenting to each other's IG posts, sending food trucks, supporting comebacks and accompanying others when guesting on tv shows. smiley.giflove-heart-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502  alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502   alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502

6. JoonU to be featured in more shows or star in another drama. good-luck-smiley-emoticon.gif 

crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410

new-flash.png

7. JoonGi to cheer for Jieun by sending a food truck to the Hotel De Luna set  good-luck-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Omo I came out of hiding just to say how much I enjoyed the video especially the sosoo parts: one of the best I’ve seen so far. Now I want to see JoonU in a modern drama. I hope we get our wish! And chinggu @happyfanlgx thanks for sharing the video. It’s like watching an actual drama!  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• 3 weeks later...