[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

• Guest changed the title to [Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

With our King in attendance at our Queen's concert,

let's continue to

keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

WE CAN MAKE IT!

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our chant!

1. MLSHR to have a Part 2 or a spin-off drama (Wishful thinking but nothing is impossible if you believe)   praising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif        

2. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

3. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

4. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif  (That's 101 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

5. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by showing support for each other's projects and endeavors like watching the other's concert or FM, liking and even commenting to each other's IG posts, sending food trucks, supporting comebacks and accompanying others when guesting on tv shows. smiley.giflove-heart-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502  alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502   alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502

6. JoonU to be featured in more shows or star in another drama. good-luck-smiley-emoticon.gif 

crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410

7. JoonGi to surprise us by guesting in dlwlrma or Jieun "paying back" the favor of accompanying her to KB by appearing in DELIGHT

or better, for King and Queen to do a Taiwan Part 2, that is guesting at each other's event!  good-luck-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, angelangie said:

LSG went to IU concert :) and what more....they meet up again just after attending 'Knowing Bros' just not long ago :) 

nice nice :) it is a blessing to know that they still keep in touch and i will not read too much just pray for that much :D 

Me too . I don't dare to dream too much bc I already had a bad experience with ZLY and my dear LGX ...but who knows ? Their friendship is very good and I always remember what Wang So said to Soo : for me , Friendship and Love are the same...:tounge_wink:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

Me too . I don't dare to dream too much bc I already had a bad experience with ZLY and my dear LGX ...but who knows ? Their friendship is very good and I always remember what Wang So said to Soo : for me , Friendship and Love are the same...:tounge_wink:

Spoiler

es...I was hoping so much for ZLY and LGX.... My heart sank with that ship.....:bawling:

I am so glad that this super ship is still sailing ! All smiles Chingus! :love:

Spoiler

Y

• Like 4

hiii chinguu, stargazers~ so happy, we're blessed with the sweet moments we got :wub: i already grateful to see them together in KB, not expect JG will come again to Jieun's concert as maybe he also busy to prepare with his tour hahaa... i love how JG interaction too with the fans after the concert, everything just bond strength together ♡ Joon Gi and Jieun are really amazing person, they're learning from and to each other ^^ i love how in this year we can see these two give a lot support each other :rolleyes:

I hope we can get other chance to see them both together again in other event:D 

• Like 8

7 hours ago, hellostargazers57 said:

hiii chinguu, stargazers~ so happy, we're blessed with the sweet moments we got :wub: i already grateful to see them together in KB, not expect JG will come again to Jieun's concert as maybe he also busy to prepare with his tour hahaa... i love how JG interaction too with the fans after the concert, everything just bond strength together ♡ Joon Gi and Jieun are really amazing person, they're learning from and to each other ^^ i love how in this year we can see these two give a lot support each other :rolleyes:

I hope we can get other chance to see them both together again in other event:D 

I hopped they'll be together at AAA's Event on 28 November...as the most popular actress&actor but, unfortunately, this year his fans didn't vote him too much. I don't know why...it could be because they're busy looking for ML2 ,  news if JG and IU are dating each other, or looking for his IG's updates and commented there about how much they love him(sorry...I can't stop myself being a bit sarcastic !) ...or it could be because Lawless Lawyer isn't on their taste.... I agree that if you're a fan of romance or fantasy dramas, then LL isn't a drama easy to watch it...it's something else... It is one of the best dramas I ever saw:heart: Anyway...we lost the opportunity to see them together at AAA. Maybe next year ....

• Like 4

Omo does anyone have the link for JG’s Harper Bazaar interview mentioning Haesoo! So curious to know why he’d bring up Moon Lovers again. Oh and annyeong chinggudeuls. It’s a shame that most of us had to take the shipping away from prying eyes. It’s been quiet in here but JoonU love is still strong <3

• Like 5

4 hours ago, marimari00 said:

Omo does anyone have the link for JG’s Harper Bazaar interview mentioning Haesoo! So curious to know why he’d bring up Moon Lovers again. Oh and annyeong chinggudeuls. It’s a shame that most of us had to take the shipping away from prying eyes. It’s been quiet in here but JoonU love is still strong <3

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1