[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

31 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

idk what u mean chingu, can u enlighten me?

Apparently, dramacool also uploaded the awarding with eng subs divided by 2 parts. it's downloadable for me unlike in kshowonline. i'll try to cut the part of the Best couple speech of JoonU and upload it on yt for the benefit of those who want to download just their part. but do u think sbs will be fast in removing it?

As i know JG also using gold casing for along time, and i saw mlshr bts iu not use casing for her iphone... maybe JE influence by JG

sorry for my english and explanation :sweatingbullets:

• Like 18

16 hours ago, dlwnsrl88 said:

As i know JG also using gold casing for along time, and i saw mlshr bts iu not use casing for her iphone... maybe JE influence by JG

Ahhh, Thanks for the explanation. This counts for a crumb!

Thats okay, english is not my first language too :)

• Like 16

42 minutes ago, dlwnsrl88 said:

Also, Joon Gi uses a gold mic... ^^

• Like 17

4 hours ago, realmsoflove said:

Anyway, if I have any JoonU pipe dreams for the new year, it’s either (a) they star in another drama together or (b) he guest stars in a new music video of hers. I hope everyone has a wonderful 2017 full of JoonU crumbs!

I wish for JG shi to attend one of JE's concerts and hear her sing. It'll be like Wang So falling in love with HaeSoo when she sang on Eun's birthday. But really, her voice is no joke. I can't stop listening to her first performance here: 

• Like 23

6 hours ago, violet90 said:

i just noticed that JG actually touch Jieun lower back twice when on the red carpet interview.. first when he lead her to take pic and the other one is when MC walk behind her... i talk about this in the past where our hand and body language sometime can't be control even if their mind is guarded because its just a natural thing to do without needed time to think.. this one said a lot about their comfort level unconciously...

also i wanted to point out that i saw a fancam when they enter the elevator JG just casually greet Jieun manager like a friend.. i don't know why but feeling JG really spend a lot of time with Jieun to get close with her manager like that and maybe they used to hang out together but its make me feel good seeing how close JG with her manager....

@bitofmadness i maybe late but i loved your post... whether they in romantic relationship or getting to know each other phase or as a close friend they really have a strong connection together.. when they together they just bring out the best from each other and i also wanted to point out that even though KHN and HJH maybe close with Jieun she did't behave like she did with JG.. only with him she can be as carefree as that night.. JG really torn apart Jieun guarded wall really well and with him i can totally see how she trust him enough to lead her.. that's really said something....

@simplyme_crazyme i think JG really proud with Jieun no matter what people said about her acting or even this drama.. you just can see from his face when talk about the drama and about Jieun.. this is the man that constantly praise Jieun for her hardwork and not just her pretty face... but the award night his face just radiate proudness and happiness to have Jieun as his partner.. also totally agree that JG always around Jieun that night.. people might said because he's a gentleman but you just can see that its more than that.. for example when Minah (MC) stuck her dress he helped out when being interview the best couple but the instant his focus on Jieun back.. in JG world that night only Jieun that he stare if you look carefully... its the same when he won his award KHN already want to give him high five and he totally see that but still reach for Jieun hand..

lastly i don't think people can explain about how the way JG stare at Jieun this way if they just a co worker and all of that is fan service...

if they are not in relationship YET they really adores each other a lot.. this one i'm sure...... i mean you can just compared the other couple and you will know that our OTP really does bring out the best from each other when they together.. also who know what will happen in future right???

BBJX CURSE COME TRUE!!!! BBJX CURSE COME TRUE!!!! BBJX CURSE COME TRUE!!!! BBJX CURSE COME TRUE!!!!

BBJX CURSE COME TRUE!!!! BBJX CURSE COME TRUE!!!! BBJX CURSE COME TRUE!!!! BBJX CURSE COME TRUE!!!!

Thanks for share with us and i'm so happy to know that Joon Gi recognise Ji Eun manager and if i'm not wrong he did give short hug friend.

I also noticed when Min Ah stood beside him, he gave space for her then he only focus for Ji Eun...he stare to her is still unchanged just like press con. They keep compliment each other, you're right it show how they're adore each other. Really Joon Gi so admire her, as before they enter the lobby he gave thumb up to Ji Eun, how i wish i can read his mind hahaa...

@aimwanie i watched the last minute, Joon Gi so funny he stood up from chair and streching his body first after that he hug Ji Eun LOL he didn't want to lose his last chance to touch her back and open his hand palm wide, that's good Joon Gi...show your affection to her ^^ hmm...

IMG_20170103_085601_zpsi597s5ke.jpg

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

Also, Joon Gi uses a gold mic... ^^

Their massage chair also gold color ^^

As i remember, before Ji Eun use phone casing with kakao character.

• Like 24

12 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

@aimwanie i watched the last minute, Joon Gi so funny he stood up from chair and streching his body first after that he hug Ji Eun LOL he didn't want to lose his last chance to touch her back and open his hand palm wide, that's good Joon Gi...show your affection to her ^^ hmm...

kekeke. right. he was like " arghhh.,. finally the ceremony is endeddd.. oh ji eun. i need to hug her one last time "

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images! ^^
  • Like 19

I think it's her fav filter kkkkk :sweatingbullets:

53 minutes ago, liddi said:

Have not caught up with the thread so not sure if this was shared, but in addition to all the spazzworthy photos and interactions we have seen in the SBS Drama awards, I cannot help noticing this one during the credits, when even after the event, JoonU still cannot stop hugging each other (see right side of the footage, with JG getting up, stretching then gravitating

towards JE for yet another hug) :phew:

I wonder is he doing the same thing to others MLSHR female cast members? :phew:

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images! ^^
  • Like 19

37 minutes ago, liddi said:

Have not caught up with the thread so not sure if this was shared, but in addition to all the spazzworthy photos and interactions we have seen in the SBS Drama awards, I cannot help noticing this one during the credits, when even after the event, JoonU still cannot stop hugging each other (see right side of the footage, with JG getting up, stretching then gravitating towards JE for yet another hug) :phew:

I guess this was what a tweet mentioned about Joongi hugging Jieun after the ceremony but the who posted shared that she didn't get a picture. He must be getting old, having to stretch before hugging her.LOL

• Like 18