Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

4 hours ago, kkwattana said:

@st4rdust and @louise31 - Thanks for defending Yoojung. I do not believe in those kind of articles though as she has proven that she is one of the top actresses and she will be more famous in the near future. From her acting and her behaviour and her manner,  it is not fake! I heard that some other fans who ship Bogum with other girls off course may not like Yoojung now and try not to watch The Moonlight while some other shippers are nice. 

Time will tell the truth and prove Yoojung to them. Yoojung fighting! 

@kkwattana I will forever defend this young lady, she's the main reason I'm in this thread...I just love this child...I know some of the negative posts here made against her are designed to ruin to have this ship sink...let us not be easily affected by these selfish and worm headed acts...

Let us be strong for KYJ...

• Like 12

Hello all, 

Spoiler

Just half a cent thought........I was skimming through the the pages and noticed a few comments here and there about our wonderful actress and just wanted to say that if there's no news/articles about how badly KYJ acts towards other people/coworkers it is NOT true, but then again I say this because I'm bias towards her and she's one of my favorite. So if there's no evidence of such things please as someone said here, refrain from saying it. Love and Peace all :)!!!

Moving on....let us pass this and bygones be bygones and move to the other side of the bridge where PBG/KYJ couple side is and talk/spazz/go crazy about how wonderful they look and act together. 

Im off to actually re-read the comments and analyze some oh-so beautiful gifts that I notice at a side glance...lol...will be back :D

• Like 7

On 9/18/2016 at 1:49 PM, ninamina said:

k, more gifs of our couple! they are so cute together! cr: DC

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

I apologize in advance for quoting the pictures and if someone could tell me how to post pics with credits-in spoiler tag or pm, I would gladly appreciate it. Thank you.

i love their interactions in the press conference, thanks @ninamina for posting these gifs. 

I especially like the first gif, as you can see, the look they gave each other was just something---I might be overlooking at this but i thought I saw something similar to an 'affection' and understanding. The way they held each other's hands seem like a natural thing to do and very comfortable to do it like they've done it so many times, no shyness or awkwardness in their actions. And not to mention the way they stood so close to each other, no space at all..lol..

the second pic, they're still at it with their hand holding and beautiful ear-to-ear smiles. And the last two pics, just shyness/cuteness overload with complete hearts in between...lol...can't get enough of the eye contacts. 

• Like 12

Note to Self: NEVER GO TO SOOMPI FORUM WHEN YOU PEE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!

Wth am I doing here posting at dusk???!! I might as well throw a gauntlet and ask somebody to duel me!! COME AND FIGHT ME HA YEON!

This is bad for my beauty sleep, all these expensive beauty cream I wore last night will NOT WORK! Grrr........

Right, some of these comment responsible for my anxiety! Mwahaha, hang on just lemme find it...I think I can go blind with this monitor brightness setting *searching for brightness setting*

15 hours ago, bellaangel012 said:

6. It does appear she has some antis, in fact there was some fan account posted during the Moonlight filming of how she made this snappish comment that she felt as though she was an animal on display. There were a couple of teenagers taken a tour of the set (with permission) and from what I read, BG was polite but she was bitchy. In actuality, there is the same talk everywhere where she is only nice to her seniors and mean/snobby/bitchy to the regular staff. Same for someone who knows someone who attends her school that said the same thing, that she is bitchy and mean at school.  WHo knows. Some actresses definitely have this reputation actually. But I dont really put too much weight on the anti comments about her. 

7. I totally squeeled again really when that bts came out of him wiping his makeup from her face after the kiss, quite frankly i dont like anyone touching my face that freely but man either he is extremely considerate, doesnt know boundaries, or that was totally spontaneous because he could have easily called one of the makeup/staff person to clean up YJ's face. Totally swoon worthy! 

Also this was the bts that made everyone's heart flutter on one of  pbg's thread at dc gallery.

Ok im off my soapbox for today, I wrote an entire essay on these 2 already!!!

First of all sister, I would like to give you 100 marks for your essay, that is some worthy thought you put there.  I don't regard your 'Antis' news is bashing KYJ because I'm reading it as a very open minded person with a very fresh thought in the morning, that's why I would like to add my opinion regarding point no 6. 

Now we all know that KYJ is groom to PERFECTION since she is still tiny mini winy cute little girl. To me, she will be the next biggest Hallyu actress once she grow up, along with her sunbae Jo Ji Hyun, Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae Hee, perhaps she will be even bigger than them someday because she still have a longgggggg way to go to improved her self. So where am I going with this?

We have to be realistic ok, that NO HUMAN BEING can be PERFECT 24/7, so please keep that in mind my dear chingus. I do not think KYJ antis is her true nature. I think is more like at one moment in time where she's in a bad mood. Yall know like PMS syndrome, I"ll be like a Gangsta Mom walking all over the house! You ain't seen nothing yet chingu @elisluvgeunscouple, you should see the way I talk when I'm OUTRAGE on Nothing ...mwahahaha *proud*

So I'm imagining KYJ in her worst possible mood talking with the hair staff:  "YOU ARE PULLING MY HAIR! THAT HURT BIC.TCH!" (something like that)

And that staff is just fling that word and spread it to EVERYONE , yapping that KYJ is Antis. Now ladies, we have to know there are ZILLION of people around her that is JEALOUS of her. It's easier to talk bad about somebody than to give a sincere complement. And in this cut throat industry people will just do about ANYTHING to make you fall. Lucky for uri KYJ that she is wayyyyyyyyy too pretty , wayyyyyyyyyyyy too talented and waaaaaaaaayy too perfect to be fallen for something as insignificant measly gossip.

That 'wipping'  make up thing, omooo, my heart was melted, MELTED I tell you! I'm like watching that clip and scream 'MOARRRR MOARRR"

Ok, I need help with dragging me out from this soapbox...ugh

13 hours ago, whiteghost said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I really wanted to know KYJ more so i watched videos of her. All the videos i inlcuded here on my post might not interest everyone. But the last video at 5:24 was heartwarming. Brush off all those negativities and know her more. I am proud of her. Boys who worked with her liked her such as the guy on the first video i posted. Even parents like KYJ to be their daughter/daughter-in-law.

The guy on the second video is Lee Min Ho (1993) who said he will propose to KYJ once she is 20 yrs old.

Girl your post is ALWAYS interesting. Anything PBG & KYJ are deem worthy in this thread. As to KYJ's market atm, ok I'm talking about the teen going to be 17 years old KYJ's market out there. She's undoubtedly one of the MOST DESIRABLE girl in the industry right now! We know how these boys/men actors reacted toward an actress that have natural beauty. They always go crazy on that because is RARE! There is not even an ounce of doubt how she gets to be so pretty cuz we watch her since BABY!  She's price as a gold and with her powerful talent she is definitely in the most wanted GIRLFRIEND list, for sure!

19 hours ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

I wonder what would be PBG's birthday gift to our KYJ. ❤️

SMOLDERING HOT SMOOCHIE FRENCH KISS + EXTRA LOVE SALIVA please! Thank you

12 hours ago, Iris24 said:

First time I'm posting in here,

excuse me, what is you LESBI? Please do not talk stupid if you do not know anything about Park Bogum, as his fans I'm very feel offended when you say he's like that,

@nataliakay well listen to this good from now on I'll remember your name in my brain, because you're so stupid dare say such a thing about the park bogum while you do not know anything about him ^^

Thank You.

Heyyyyy, first of all is not nice to call somebody you don't know 'stupid'. Since I gather this is your first time posting here, you don't know @nataliakay much either. To my knowledge she's one of the most avid PBG lover out there. Girlll, you should seen her posting with all her compliments for PBG. Ahh, I know I know, this written world is not always precieve as the feeling of the writer due to some limitation. But the way I see it, the word 'gay' on her comment is not meant to be like that. To me, the whole meaning of her comment is that PBG never treated ANY GIRL like how he treated KYJ, meaning he's just ok/soso with other girl but PASSIONATE towad KYJ.  That's what I get from it. I firmly believe that this thread is fill with love and admiration for KYJ & PBG, and not some DEFENDING CHAMPION game. Is not necessary. We are united here as one big happy family and a GONE CASE DELUSION shipper wahahaha.  I give big kudos for @fanfromsoutheastasia for saying it *muach* love you sister.

Lastly, I think somebody says brother and sister relationship between PBG & KYJ. Pffffffffffffffffffffffff, wahahahaa....lolol... Ok just to get one thing straight, there are only 0.0001% chance in Hell that men and women can stay as brother/sister. If you drop PBG and KYJ on an Island ALONE just both of them, LOOORDDD believe me when I say, it will be like BLUE LAGOON movie all over again. All that hug and kisses, babies all over the place.. oh crap this pervert-ness in me is trying to TAKEOVER this bloody fingers. I'm pressing SUBMIT REPLY NOW!

@Jillia GIRLFRIENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!! OMG MY REFRESH BUTTON PARTNER IS HERE!! WELCOME WELCOME!! Mwahahahahahahahahahaha

@fanfromsoutheastasia YES! THANK YOU LORD FOR MONDAY!

• Like 14

Good morning/evening friends, i really love their interactions in the press con. So sweet and eye catching :flushed: . PBG and KYJ really have a similarity..both are the big eater and like kids ;)  ohhh i ship them so hard that i can't wait to see KYJ at legal age :D:D so they can couple officially. There goes my delusional heart :lol:

Edited by ainalolz
  • Like 8

CALM YOUR richard simmons SISSY @pyoyong :P

I always look forward you your posts sister! Love yah! Muach!

But yes seriously I woke up reading the posts. I was like whut?! What is this person talking about. hahahahahahahaha 

And I have a brother and we normally wanna kill each other if we get near. So NO, BoYoo is not in brother-sister relationship. I can bet my brother's life with this. :D:D:D 

I will not tolerate people who drop crazy stuff here. AGAIN, WE ALL WANT BOYOO UPDATES not other names who I don't even know. Hahahahaha

It's MONDAY today!!!! New episode later!!!! Wooot! Another thing to spazzzzzz!!! ❤️❤️❤️

@elisluvgeunscouple activated my photobucket but I still don't know how to post pictures and videos here :D help unnie! Hahahahahahaha

• Like 6

16 hours ago, nataliakay said:

:tears: mmmmm so no one here want to do a viral post about wanting to have PBG and KYJ in a new drama in the very near future? School theme kind a drams that later transcenda into them being adult kind of drama maybe?

Want to do it but not sure how to. Maybe will start making it viral on twitter hehe.

Anyway...i'm shipping both PBG and KYJ because they look adorable together. Having said that i cant seem to seriously ship him with any girl in real life because...erm...am i the only one who thinks that he might not be straight? ....(*dodge bullets*)

I'm raising my hand to support this movement..lol..the sooner the better, right? So we can all see more of these two. So once MDBC ends and they do their fan sign and guerilla date (hoping this happens-30% goals), they have a new show together and some director/writer would be kind enough to have made another epic project for both. I will hope and pray for them :)- if doesn't happen now, maybe later. 

• Like 11

Hi guys! I'm a silent lurker here. I'm actually a fan of PBG and I enjoy watching MDBC. YeongOn/BoYoo chemistry is through the roof. I know this thread is a shipping thread and meant only for spazzing about our couple. But, pls forgive me for what I'm about to put on the spoiler. I felt the need to delurk because of not so good atmosphere here and now I'm glad it's back to normal:). I just want to defend KYJ about the bullying thing, some of us might actually believe the rumor or doubt her but she clarified about it long time ago. I'm sorry guys, this will be my last time posting about unrelated things not meant for shipping thread. I hope you understand. Pls click the SPOILER if you want to know more about it. Thank you! :)

Spoiler

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2012/10/actress-kim-yoo-jung-clarifies-rumors-about-her-being-a-bully

"T.O.P oppa told me he searched me on the internet. He then suddenly asked me, 'Yoo Jung, are you a bully?'"

She explained, "If you search my name on portal sites, 'Kim Yoo Jung bully' shows up as a related search term. First of all, I'm not a bully. I have a habit of looking at people from the side [of my eyes], so people misunderstand thinking that I'm glaring at them."

"One of the comments I read [on my article] wrote that I'd give autographs in return for money. Would I really do such a thing?" The actress then brought much laughter by commenting, "It's actually fun reading the rumor and hate comments."

So, there you go, she actually clarified it. Guys! it's not that hard to research about something before believing it right away...right? :) (But, Yoojung-ah it's a bad habit hehehe).

Also, Park Bo Gum is not gay. Although, if he is, nothing bad about that. I will still love him. I love him unconditionally and accept everything about him. Yes, even his sexual preference. But, I really think he is not. I know some actually believe that because he is a nice guy and soft spoken. But, just so you know Bogum is a maknae in the family, he is sweet, full of love. He is never afraid to express love to others. (BOGUM is LOVE). So, please it's not always a good idea to spread rumors if you don't know him personally. Celebrities are humans too, they get hurt like us. It's never right to judge someone on unfounded and baseless speculation alone. Pls do some research first? kekeke.

Thank you so much! PEACE GUYS! LOVE LOVE LOVE :wub::D Hwaiting! :)

BONUS: Here is uri COUPLE KISSSSSUUUUUUUU...kekeke ENJOY!:wub::D giphy.gif

• Like 18

@YesinLee ahhhh i really like your post and how you defend yoo jung. I'm still remember she said in het interview before this that she was hurt and sad when read an antifan comment. She's crying and her eonni asked her to be strong when she told her about that comment.

And it breaks my heart when i see PBG crying because he does not have any family photos and how hard his life is but he still smiles and strong..:(

But but i really love that bts kiss..their shy face..ohh make my heart dugeun dugeun :wub:

30 minutes ago, Yesin Lee said:

Hi guys! I'm a silent lurker here. I'm actually a fan of PBG and I enjoy watching MDBC. YeongOn/BoYoo chemistry is through the roof. I know this thread is a shipping thread and meant only for spazzing about our couple. But, pls forgive me for what I'm about to put on the spoiler. I felt the need to delurk because of not so good atmosphere here and now I'm glad it's back to normal:). I just want to defend KYJ about the bullying thing, some of us might actually believe the rumor or doubt her but she clarified about it long time ago. I'm sorry guys, this will be my last time posting about unrelated things not meant for shipping thread. I hope you understand. Pls click the SPOILER if you want to know more about it. Thank you! :)

Reveal hidden contents

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2012/10/actress-kim-yoo-jung-clarifies-rumors-about-her-being-a-bully

"T.O.P oppa told me he searched me on the internet. He then suddenly asked me, 'Yoo Jung, are you a bully?'"

She explained, "If you search my name on portal sites, 'Kim Yoo Jung bully' shows up as a related search term. First of all, I'm not a bully. I have a habit of looking at people from the side [of my eyes], so people misunderstand thinking that I'm glaring at them."

"One of the comments I read [on my article] wrote that I'd give autographs in return for money. Would I really do such a thing?" The actress then brought much laughter by commenting, "It's actually fun reading the rumor and hate comments."

So, there you go, she actually clarified it. Guys! it's not that hard to research about something before believing it right away...right? :) (But, Yoojung-ah it's a bad habit hehehe).

Also, Park Bo Gum is not gay. Although, if he is, nothing bad about that. I will still love him. I love him unconditionally and accept everything about him. Yes, even his sexual preference. But, I really think he is not. I know some actually believe that because he is a nice guy and soft spoken. But, just so you know Bogum is a maknae in the family, he is sweet, full of love. He is never afraid to express love to others. (BOGUM is LOVE). So, please it's not always a good idea to spread rumors if you don't know him personally. Celebrities are humans too, they get hurt like us. It's never right to judge someone on unfounded and baseless speculation alone. Pls do some research first? kekeke.

Thank you so much! PEACE GUYS! LOVE LOVE LOVE :wub::D Hwaiting! :)

BONUS: Here is uri COUPLE KISSSSSUUUUUUUU...kekeke ENJOY!:wub::D

Edited by ainalolz
  • Like 7

Another article about Suzy and a little bit about Youjung's ideal type ^^
miss A’s Suzy Picks Lee Dong Wook as Her New Ideal Man

miss A‘s Suzy and child actress Kim Yoo Jung have both talked about their ideal types.

Both stars were guests on “Strong Heart” on October 9. Kim Yoo Jung was first asked about her ideal type. She said, “I don’t want him to be too studious,” making all the uncle fans in the studio cheer.

Kim Yoo Jung continued, “I want him to be at least taller than me,” and “I like guys who can play instruments and can sing well. I like funny guys too.” Then all the male celebrities started to pretend to play an instrument, making everyone laugh.

miss A’s Suzy also talked about her ideal type. She began to list all the male celebrities that were her ideal type in the past. She listed Kang Dong Won, Lee Min Ki, Yang Yo Seob, Kim Soo Hyun and Ian Somerhalder.

When asked who her current ideal type is, Suzy had to think about it for a while. Then MCLee Dong Wook said, “You need to be very serious about this.” Then Suzy answered, “At this moment, Lee Dong Wook is my ideal type.” Then Lee Dong wook replied, “I can see that you’re very serious. You’re very honest,” as a joke, which made everyone laugh even more.

Meanwhile, other guests such as Byul shared the hidden stories behind her and Haha‘s relationship.

cr. soompi news

Hello chingu.. i.m joining u ladies in shipping this two... i rarely shipped kdrama OTP but this couple really moved my heart...

I found this article in KYJ thread which is posted in 2012 thanks to @maryisobelll post.

Little did KYJ know that she will meet her ideal type in 2016. Her "Bogum Oppa"  is exactly what she described in above article..  hihi

How did she survived being exposed to BoGum's killer smile day and night? Her heart must be fluttering like crazy!!! Even me watching from the screen almost died everytime he smiled.. lol

Looking forward to more interaction between these two.. love them so much..

• Like 16

On 9/18/2016 at 1:43 PM, ninamina said:

haha I made a gif and posted in this thread earlier. check out the first or second page. :P

Spoiler
On 9/4/2016 at 4:47 PM, ninamina said:

They are so cute!

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

On 9/11/2016 at 2:46 PM, ninamina said:

aea4bbabgw1f7pn7xxb4lg20ju0dt1l4.gif

PBG is sure a very 'touchy' individual...can't seem to keep his hands to himself when she's around...he seems just too obvious...lol...I like all these skinship, they need to show more :D, can't forget to mention the "hug".

• Like 13

On 9/17/2016 at 8:29 PM, ninamina said:

There is something I want to mention. When Bo Gum looked at Yoo Jung in the drama, a lot of times his pupils are dilated. According to my internet research -  "Whenever we see someone we like, our pupils grow larger. It's almost as if our eyes are trying to see as much of this person as possible. This is an involuntary and uncontrollable physiological response."

I will find some more gifs to show his pupils.:wub:

Here is one example, his pupils were obviously dilatedB):

006mx4nagw1f72yltwiedg30dw0c07wl.gif

just made 2 more gifs of PBG's dilated pupils. :)

aea4bbabgw1f7yqir41b0g20eh0f04qq.gif

aea4bbabgw1f7yqix1pbcg20ct0e4qv8.gif

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, louise31 said:

1aurfz.gif

Fate has brought them together...pbg was just right behind kyj during the sia awards 2016, a couple of months before they unite and starred together on mdbc.. Really love moves in mysterious wa

OMG! i was just gonna make this gif. you read my mind! :wub:

• Like 7

help me! help me! i'm backtracking to read this thread from beginning and really can't stop staring at this gif!

https://j.gifs.com/J6BPqD.gif

credit to @fangirlsgocrazy

park bo gum reaction and smile here don't feel like bro to his sis at all!

and also this!

https://img5.picload.org/image/rdrrpoag/1474219393.png

credit to @Jillia

i thought this is from next ep but from comment in moonlight drama thread, it look like past ep but they change yoo jung hanbook colour? if this is past ep then it should be BTS coz yoo jung look cheerful. ra on reactions toward lee yeong in the beginning of drama was usually nervous & shy.

anyway i'm spazzing nonstop since seeing this pic coz this don't look like "bro teasing his sis" or "boy tease his close friend who is a girl" to me. look at bo gum body language! i have male friends and they didn't do this LOL

or perhaps i'm reading it too much? anybody here has male close friend who behave like this? enlighten me please before i'm become crazy coz of my delusional thought! help me!:bawling:

• Like 11

I decided to visit and post comment on this forum because someone asked me whether I know about the rumor related to Yoojung that spread on this forum or not. 

Yes, I know and this is my answer (warning: a very long post)

Spoiler

That rumor of Yoojung in filming site of Moonlight was spread around the beginning of August. Take note that it wasn't spread on Moonlight DC, I frequenlty visited Moonlight DC too.

I don't know whether those school girls' claims is true or not, but you can imagine what kind of filming THAT DAY based on this comment which posted in one of dramabeans' articles. I forgot in which article since I only took a screenshot of it. This user seems also visited Hanok Village at the same time when that thing happened.

101200_zpsmcwdioky.jpg

It was a very, very, very hot and miserable day  

"I'm not an animal in display." It's strong words, yes, if it's true (again). But can you imagine how hard it is filming during a very very very hot and miserable day (Ha, I said it exactly like the OP said)? Wearing hanbok with lots of layer during summer, her chest that compressed all day long (and not only that day but for most of the time filming so far, moreover since Yoojung's body is quite curvy), not to mentioned that she's a young woman, well, who knows maybe at that time she's on her period LOL. If I were her, I think I would say and do something more than that. That's why I can't be a korean celebrity who must be perfect all the time, right? LOL.

Some accounts coming from people who visited the site at that time said it happened mainly because the staff that responsible didn't say anything to Yoojung beforehand.

She's a bright and happy girl, yes, but she's not an angel who can be a sweet and kind girl for 24/7. Also, actually she's quite awkward with new people, she'll be her usual self if she's already comfortable with them. Just like with Bogum, she's timid at first.

To say that she's a bitchy celebrity just because that one occasion doesn't add up to my logic. When there are so many times, so many people that said she's so kind when they met her on and off camera. 

She always tries her best to shake fans' hands one by one in all events eventhough the staff, MC, etc already told her to stop because of limited time. This is one example

At the same events right after her red carpet ended, off camera, she also gave a fan her sign eventhough the staff didn't allow her. It's hard for me to backtrack the video because it's from twitter.

Another one, there's an instagram user that posted a photo of her and Yoojung in the airport. It's during the time when she went to the airport to go to Manila for photoshoot last year. She said that she wanted to take a photo with Yoojung but her manager didn't allow her, but Yoojung said it's ok and they finally took a photo together. The user also said that she actually doesn't want to become a fan of female celebrity but Kim Yoo Jung makes it hard for her because she's so kind that she want to become a fan of her.

That's some examples, I can't write down the whole Yoojung and fan related stories because there are too many, I think I can even produce so many books with these kind of stories :D

About her habit, her subconscious habit, looking at people like glaring, it's her habit since she's soooo young and it's still there until now. Heck, even she gave Bogum and the other co-stars that kind of looking at the press conference of Moonlight if you notice it, and we know how close they are.

And yes, she has anti-fans since she's a kid. Since young she's being critized and attacked for many ridiculous reasons by her anti-fans. For example when she's dancing on her school festival. She's just dancing to participate in her school festival just like ordinary student do and those people call her out!

I mentioned about her habit and her anti fans on my video

'She's only kind to her co-stars but not to regular staff'

People who follow news about Moonlight will know how staff adore her. They post so many photos of her with such a cute and adorable caption. It's crystal clear  that they love her as maknae of the filming site. If she treats the regular staff badly I doubt the staff will bother to post so many photos of her. She said the whole Moonlight team is like a family for her and it's not only in this drama.

She's still close with co-stars, directors, staff of her previous works, such as Gumiho, Secret Door, Love Cells, etc. I'll give another example. Yoojung was being replaced in 'Secret Door' and after sometimes, one staff uploaded a photo of her in twitter and said 'The Kim Yoo Jung that I miss'. That staff also still supportive of her projects. She's so happy to hear that Yoojung became Inkigayo MC back then and cheer for her.

At least do some research or ask before spread such a rumor. Because you don't really know how those kind of rumors affect the person involves.