Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, liemkopi said:

I'm here for KYJ and PBG as a couple (as the thread clearly stated) but then I see postings on other costars?? Is it how shippers thread work?  I think the preference is for KYJ or PBG with someone else other than each other, then what's the purpose of those postings? 

Pardon me if I offend any one here:) 

It's all good....I'm not speaking for the others but in my opinion, it's just comparing PBGs interactions and chemistry with KYJ to the other females he's acted/worked with. This is just to show the different levels of likes and if there's something between PBG and KYJ, basically trying to find proof that their chemistry/togetherness is stronger...lol...

• Like 10

I'm here for BoYoo couple!

And honestly I don't know the girls mentioned. Forgive me I'm not a hardcore kpop fan. But I would appreciate more BoYoo posts! :) 

And yes KYJ is a bit reserve with interviews. She's been in the industry longer than the others and I think she tries to restrain herself to react on PBG's uncontrollable gestures. But her aura is really different with PBG. Yet it shows their bodies are familiar with each other. Like the holding hands gestures. Most Korean stars would look awkward in the press conference but theirs was never awkward.

What I like about KYJ is that she lets PBG lead. She may be older in terms of industry experience but she lets her man take the lead. Yes her man. Hahahahahahaha! :) 

And PBG does 'reckless' outburst when KYJ is around. He seems like he can't contain the happiness he feels. He seems like he can't think straight. Ghhhadddd. You just don't hug randomly and held hands. Hahahahaha! PBG is an honest guy and his body language can't lie. Hahahahaha. 

I just hope they'll have more projects and interviews and interactions. They have a long way to go but I can see them both as persons who can stay loyal to someone they love. So PBG please wait for KYJ. She's a precious jewel. 

PBG and KYJ are enjoying every moment of the drama. I hope we can spazzz too till whenever ❤️

• Like 20

1 hour ago, whiteghost said:

@ninamina You are my hero hahahah. Thanks for sharing the video and pointing out what happened at 34:10. I didn't watch the whole video coz i am not intersted. For me it's Hyeri who initiates and PBG responds to it. This time PBG pushed her hand away. (Clap! Clap! Clap!) Good boy. Protect yourself. You are only for KYJ. (I'm a bit crazy already).

On the interview above @ 07:13, PBG put his hands on KYJ's lap touching her hand. Ok.. ok..  i see the difference. :wub:

haha I made a gif and posted in this thread earlier. check out the first or second page. :P

aea4bbabgw1f7pnoonq36g209b0e2x6q.gif

• Like 14

2 hours ago, liemkopi said:

I'm here for KYJ and PBG as a couple (as the thread clearly stated) but then I see postings on other costars?? Is it how shippers thread work?  I think the preference is for KYJ or PBG with someone else other than each other, then what's the purpose of those postings? 

Pardon me if I offend any one here:)            

@liemkopi you know what? You're sooo damn right... I don't really give a sh.t anymore about other girls who worked with pbg before... All I know is I love my Yoo Jungie...

They may be paired up with other actors and actresses in the future, their team up would be one of the best in the history of korean entertainment...  Now it is all up to them if they chose to bring this chemistry in real life...I super duper love them both...

Let's enjoy these couple's cute and crazy antics bts or onscreen...                                                                          

• Like 8

@ninamina

Thanks for the pretty posts. That's the reason I'm here for:( To see more of BoYoo. 

Anyway, they are both still very young so I hope they will enjoy and cherish each other's company as much as we keep our loving eyes on them. (Hopefully they will end up like the Bhuten King and Queen eventually - theirs is a real life happy ending love story).

• Like 9

On 9/10/2016 at 4:07 PM, ninamina said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

Look at PBG's actions on the first two gifs...he was kinda territorial here...when dong yeon  took something off from kyj's face... he also tried to be caring with kyj here...and pbg's face on the first gif when dong yeon was touching kyj... Remember territorial is where jealousy stems... And jealousy is one of the signs of attraction... Ahahaha....:wub:

• Like 14

My focus attention is only for PBG and KYJ...

As the thread title...

The similarity between bogummy and the crown prince Lee Yeong as he said 

Screenshot_2016-09-18-14-24-55-80_zpsb6k

Screenshot_2016-09-18-14-24-58-29_zpshee

Screenshot_2016-09-18-14-25-00-80_zps6ry

Screenshot_2016-09-18-14-25-38-06_zpsiyj

remember. .. the crown prince lee yeong behaviour towards Ra on ? how he treats ra on?

And he said they are a bit  alike...

Isn't that the crown prince and PBG do the same thing toward Ra On and Kim Yoo Jung?

My delusional shipper heart said too much lol

• Like 19

:tears: mmmmm so no one here want to do a viral post about wanting to have PBG and KYJ in a new drama in the very near future? School theme kind a drams that later transcenda into them being adult kind of drama maybe?

Want to do it but not sure how to. Maybe will start making it viral on twitter hehe.

Anyway...i'm shipping both PBG and KYJ because they look adorable together. Having said that i cant seem to seriously ship him with any girl in real life because...erm...am i the only one who thinks that he might not be straight? ....(*dodge bullets*)

• Like 8

i really love this thread. at first i thought that YJ has a one-sided crush on BG based on her numerous postings of her n BG in her instagram. but now, after reading all of the posts here, it seems that BG is the one liking YJ too much! hikhik

I welcome all sorts of gifs of out OTP because they're too adorable.:heart:

p/s: am i the only one who sees a newly married couple when they're doing the press conference thing? Bcos BG is wearing black and white suite while YJ is wearing white blouse and light pink skirt which can eaasily be seen as white too..hence a white wedding dress!! HAHHAHHA

OMG I'm crazy.

• Like 13

3 hours ago, be99lle said:

It's all good....I'm not speaking for the others but in my opinion, it's just comparing PBGs interactions and chemistry with KYJ to the other females he's acted/worked with. This is just to show the different levels of likes and if there's something between PBG and KYJ, basically trying to find proof that their chemistry/togetherness is stronger...lol...

But what's the point of comparing and gathering such proof? It may create unnecessary comments by people who strongly support one over the other.  For now, let's  just enjoy  BoYoo great chemistry and awesome interactions while we can:). 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, nadreams said:

i really love this thread. at first i thought that YJ has a one-sided crush on BG based on her numerous postings of her n BG in her instagram. but now, after reading all of the posts here, it seems that BG is the one liking YJ too much! hikhik

I welcome all sorts of gifs of out OTP because they're too adorable.:heart:

p/s: am i the only one who sees a newly married couple when they're doing the press conference thing? Bcos BG is wearing black and white suite while YJ is wearing white blouse and light pink skirt which can eaasily be seen as white too..hence a white wedding dress!! HAHHAHHA

OMG I'm crazy.

@nadreams yeah kinda like...seems like yoojung is just fond of posting pictures on her ig accnt it's kinda like her personality...on the other hand bo gum seldom posts on his twitter account but you can see he posted recently a video greeting w/ yoo jung and another picture of them...only the two of them...:wub:

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

:tears: mmmmm so no one here want to do a viral post about wanting to have PBG and KYJ in a new drama in the very near future? School theme kind a drams that later transcenda into them being adult kind of drama maybe?

Want to do it but not sure how to. Maybe will start making it viral on twitter hehe.

Anyway...i'm shipping both PBG and KYJ because they look adorable together. Having said that i cant seem to seriously ship him with any girl in real life because...erm...am i the only one who thinks that he might not be straight? ....(*dodge bullets*)

@nataliakay meee!!! Count me in pleassseee.... I will do anything to see these two on another drama.

• Like 5

Gooood morning/afternoon/evening,

What a REFRESHING thread to be in ! Phew, ^5 to all the ladies here and the new peeps! My greetings for all of  you in this beautiful Sunday!

Sooooo what do we have here, I need to go dive right in before I says something myself

16 hours ago, bellaangel012 said:

Please observe away! I will admit i totally thought he was dating hyeri after reading those accounts of them but who knows. Yj is still young but i totally think as soon as she turns legal in 2 yrs and they all continue to maintain contact i can see something happening. She is quite mature, very perceptive and straightforward. Her agency, sidus is a powerful giant in the entertainment industry and protective of her image. She is the type who doesnt make the effort to maintain contact but she will when she goes through alot of difficulties. If anything i think he has to make the effort.

You know what chingu, I think for a guy like PBG if he really put his mind to something he will eventually get it. I'm talking about getting KYJ of course. Who will not fall for a guy like him if he's given the chance to do it. KYJ is indeed mature for her age so dating 7 years older oppa would not be a problem whatsoever. The problem is as you mention, behind her is a very powerful Sidus, who will most likely not want her to be in relationship without 'benefiting' them as well.  There is more then love if it's involving KYJ and PBG, is the whole giant industry behind them as well. PBG effort would not only in love department, but obviously he need to be 'worthy' of her as well. Why? Do you know how many PBG handsome rising star out there? How many all naturalle gifted since young actress like KYJ? The way I see it, she's basically the biggest star in her generation without any real competition out there.

17 hours ago, ninamina said:

I know he is pretty comfortable around Hyeri as well. Since I haven't watched all of the bts of reply 1988 so I don't know the difference.:P

Yep, I saw that too. But I don't see that "I want you look" like how he gaze at KYJ kiss scene with Hyeri.  A lot of flirting yes on other PBG's drama, but that's like in every love drama actor actress relationship with good chemistry.

19 hours ago, whiteghost said:

I just checked their star sign love compatibility. KYJ = Virgo & PBG = Gemini.

What’s the best aspect of the Gemini-Virgo relationship? The security they can give each other — once Virgo allows Gemini to commit willingly to the relationship. As long as they communicate with each other and use their Mercury powers effectively, theirs will be a gratifying relationship.

LOL, this is hilarious, bring home the crystal ball sister! I'm all for that too! Bwahahaha,  sorry I had to cut you short, but thx for that zodiac report, make my day brighter!

10 hours ago, be99lle said:

I was watching the bts for hyeri/PBG and comments made about them (I haven't seen him and Irene)-the ones that were posted here-and thought to myself, wow, he seems pretty close to her and they probably are-and you'd think maybe there is something going on between them, but that closeness to me is different somehow and PBGs body actions seem more I guess 'reserved' and not so much 'giddiness' (for the lack of better words), I'd say the type of friend that you'd like to keep for the rest of your lives and tell secrets but nothing romantically involved with. He's smile looks genuine but of course with KYJ-it's very genuine too and his smile is continuously from ear to ear with full teeth and gums to show...lol...I'm thinking to myself this guy is really smitten by KYJ to smile that much-you'd think his jaw would hurt so much...lol...you can tell with all those pics posted and they dont seem to know what space is-like someone mentioned. 

I hope you get the idea of what I was trying to say...lol...if not that's ok-I confuse myself sometimes too.  it's kind of hard to explain it in words. 

I got you my friend, right away. Yes PBG smiles a lot in MDBC ,

1. Very high spirit, this indeed will /already catapult him to stardom, so he's giving all his energy for this

2. He's very comfortable with everyone, the script and how audience/rating respond to his acting, so it gave him a lot of confidence as well

3. Which I find this odd. There is this 'invincible' extra power behind him that makes him 'very' cheerful. And I seen them happen mostly when KYJ is around him. He's trying to become everything for her, a good oppa, a good partner, simply perfect, cheerful, funny you name it! Something that a guy in love usually does when he's around the girl he likes/target.

10 hours ago, elisluvgeunscouple said:

I'm bad at analyzing something, i usually use my feeling, n i believe there is something going on with bogummy on the set of moonlight drawn by clouds. He acts a bit over acting when yoo jung is around. And all i know by the experience of life that when we are like someone, we will act : 

I didn't say joo yung likes bogummy also coz she didn't show it much , she seems shy everytime boggumy teases her, bogummy oftens shock her with his spontaneus act especially the stealing hug moment.

lets say that maybe , this now, their relationship is just like siblings only, friendzone only or whatever it is, but with the affection towards each other, who knows it will develop into romance relationship, altough they will not admit it coz both are having a shining and bright career now.

And i don't care with another shipper of bogummy n another girls like hyeri and irene, coz i think we are the same with them, wants our couple end together. Lol.

I think shy is also indicate of 'green light' from KYJ. She's not rejecting PBG jokes / closeness either. Do you know how many guy like her? I think even the boy who play BY aka Batman/Ninja also smitten by her. That neck touching thingy on BTS, toooooooooo obvious brother! LOL that was cute though

Give me more BTS, cuz you know what they say, people can change in 3 days, woot

• Like 15