Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

29 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Really?? I read that they would do reading together and eat out so they could bond more but this was before filming.

Correct- they tried to bond more before filming started by going out to eat but she was too shy so it was hard. They actually really bonded on set after going through hardships during filming. They started filming in the middle of summer in Korea and it was by far the worst summer on record. 

• Like 10

@fanfromsoutheastasia Regardless, i really dont care if it is an old or new article...as i remember now i have read the articles too..but for as long as someone took notice of their actions when they are together...that is sooo fine for me...im still happy chingu...it just only goes to show that there is hope for this ship...what is happening to me?...

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, louise31 said:

@fanfromsoutheastasia Regardless, i really dont care if it is an old or new article...as i remember now i have read the articles too..but for as long as someone took notice of their actions when they are together...that is sooo fine for me...im still happy chingu...it just only goes to show that there is hope for this ship...what is happening to me?...

:D you've totally fallen in love with boyoo. Of course there is hope! they are both single right?

• Like 9

Another stolen shot from our BoYoo couple!!!

Aigoooo! These two are INSEPARABLE ❤️❤️❤️ 

image_zpstdchowfn.png

Credit to Twitter! 

Credit to aumaim2323

8 minutes ago, bellaangel012 said:

Correct- they tried to bond more before filming started by going out to eat but she was too shy so it was hard. They actually really bonded on set after going through hardships during filming. They started filming in the middle of summer in Korea and it was by far the worst summer on record. 

So they did go out before and after filming? ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, louise31 said:

We can survive this CHINGU! This craziness with BoYoo! They're like my medicine when I'm feeling down!!!!

@3z3zm3lp they are single and young!!! I'm looking forward the both to cherish each other even after filming :wub:

• Like 10

9 hours ago, bellaangel012 said:

@fanfromsoutheastasia

She specifically mentioned it in the elle interview they went before but i dont know about after filming. 

I havent seen it mentioned and i doubt they had the time since they have been constantly filming even during the chuseok holiday.

Isn't it on that same interview with KYJ for elle she was asked if she would be a man...who would she like to be? then she answered, she wants to be jung woo sung...she wants to date many girls and look cool...and to have family someday and become a father...but in reality she can't since she's a woman...she continued she wants to be a mother and wants to experience the weight of being one...on the other hand PBG also posed for the same magazine separately to KYJ...when asked what is his ideal type that he looks for in a woman...he answered...he wants someone who is friendly and would take care if him like a mother (although we know he lost his mother at an early age)...see how these two share the same pov about how they value life and family...

• Like 10

My heart actually stopped when I read that they went out for a date, felt arkward and decided not to date. Then I realise that it was the Elle article and that she was talking about BEFORE filming started. And I could breathe again. Because after filming it's a different story altogether. Arkward?? I don't think so with all their interactions and "accidental"  skins hip. ;).

Was mentally preparing for major heartache and tears for tomorrow''s episode based on preview. Couldn't believe it that the heartache will come so early when I read the comments above. That the ship will sink so early.  Luckily there's still hope. :sweatingbullets:.

I'm rooting for them so hard that I don't even know what I'm talking about now. My thoughts about them are all over the place. :dizzy:

And btw, is it normal to feel like I want to murder all those other people who say that they have better chemistry with PBG?!! No names mentioned. Omg. I think I'm going crazy. Crazy for them! :flushed:

• Like 12

59 minutes ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

We can survive this CHINGU! This craziness with BoYoo! They're like my medicine when I'm feeling down!!!!

@3z3zm3lp they are single and young!!! I'm looking forward the both to cherish each other even after filming :wub:

@fanfromsoutheastasia and with the K-Swiss accident lately, I think with her maturity, KYJ will support him and give PBG a good advice as she is sunbaenim in entertainment industry 2 PBG. so she is good in handling all negative responds or comments towards her.

sorry 2 repost this article again (but I just cut the related post) source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/13/kim-yoo-jung-shares-got-close-park-bo-gum/

“I’d like to become a father. Families think they know each other, but they’re also the people you know the least. I’d like to experience being a father, a mother, a sister, and a brother so I could understand what my family thinks and how they see me. I can be a mother some day, but never a father. I want to know what the weight of that would feel like.”

no wonder PBG give comment about her mature aspect (minutes 1:40)

This is what they think about each other at press con:

PBG said "She is very mature and leads the way when she acts, and she was always very considerate of me".

KYJ said "I was so happy that I'll be acting with Bogum-oppa, and sometimes I'd space out because of his good looks".

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

Well this is BTS right? bec I can see the smiling face of YJ, the actual scene I think she doesn't smile :rolleyes:

14470396_1155551851171940_54132041888241

You have a point! in the original scene, there is a guard near the door and there are servants at the back!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, bellaangel012 said:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, louise31 said:

Isn't it on that same interview with KYJ for elle she was asked if she would be a man...who would she like to be? then she answered, she wants to be jung woo sung...she wants to date many girls and look cool...and to have family someday and become a father...but in reality she can't since she's a woman...she continued she wants to be a mother and wants to experience the weight of being one...on the other hand PBG also posed for the same magazine separately to KYJ...when asked what is his ideal type that she looks for in a woman...he answered...he wants someone who is friendly and would take care if him like a mother (although we know he lost his mother at an early age)...see how these two share the same pov about how they value life and family...

well done @louise31 :wub: you got that thing called shipping materials here he.... :D;) 

on elle magazine recently when PBG asked about his ideal type:

One of the most popular questions, and the one fans are most curious about was regarding his ideal type. He answered, “I want someone that’s easy to be with, like a friend, but someone that can take care of me like a mother.” source: http://www.koreaboo.com/news/park-bo-gum-reveals-his-ideal-type-and-photos-from-recent-photoshoot/

on elle magazine also KYJ said:

I have an easygoing personality. source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/21/kim-yoo-jung-talks-acting-manly-and-her-own-personality-for-elle/

I can be a mother some day, but never a father. I want to know what the weight of that would feel like. source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/13/kim-yoo-jung-shares-got-close-park-bo-gum/

borrow this gif from @ninamina show how friendly they are :wub: or we can say how easygoing KYJ is ;) wink2 to PBG:P

aea4bbabgw1f84jro2ynlg20l70f04r2.gif 1471430421368711.png

And then how motherly KYJ is...

look how well she holds the baby :wub:                                                       and also take care this big man kkk:lol:

923844_1546519065564175_1381113356_n.jpg  13715279_1563063770385829_451004798_n.jp

Now our GOAL ...

Spoiler

HAPPY FAMILY :kiss_wink:

005xd7EKgw1f7sc413mk0j30ev0evwg2.jpg

• Like 19

3 hours ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

You have a point! in the original scene, there is a guard near the door and there are servants at the back!

@3z3zm3lp I'm wondering also the staring here. still in act or the feeling involves....:wub:

14344261_1151213064939152_7350960293790314370178_1151213111605814_85861488981790

credit pic: https://www.instagram.com/yoojun9bo9umthailand/ & https://www.facebook.com/ParkBoGumUnOfficial/

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

@3z3zm3lp I'm wondering also the staring here. still in act or the feeling involves....:wub:

14344261_1151213064939152_7350960293790314370178_1151213111605814_85861488981790

credit pic: https://www.instagram.com/yoojun9bo9umthailand/ & https://www.facebook.com/ParkBoGumUnOfficial/

:D I'd say 50 percent acting and 50 percent real :D

They really are immersed with their characters; For an acting to be real, you really have to be the character! So tricky! And since their chemistry is so strong, I can conclude that there is really an attraction. To act upon this attraction..well it depends on them :) 

• Like 11

5 hours ago, bellaangel012 said:

@fanfromsoutheastasia

She specifically mentioned it in the elle interview they went before but i dont know about after filming. 

I havent seen it mentioned and i doubt they had the time since they have been constantly filming even during the chuseok holiday.

I totally agree with this. They are like filming 2 episodes ahead. All the pressure and exhaustion. Soon after filming I hope they will find time :wub:

I'm not giving up on them going out! Hahahahhaha

• Like 7

5 hours ago, louise31 said:

Isn't it on that same interview with KYJ for elle she was asked if she would be a man...who would she like to be? then she answered, she wants to be jung woo sung...she wants to date many girls and look cool...and to have family someday and become a father...but in reality she can't since she's a woman...she continued she wants to be a mother and wants to experience the weight of being one...on the other hand PBG also posed for the same magazine separately to KYJ...when asked what is his ideal type that she looks for in a woman...he answered...he wants someone who is friendly and would take care if him like a mother (although we know he lost his mother at an early age)...see how these two share the same pov about how they value life and family...

Seriously I am awed they have mature outlook on life. PBG is  23 year old and KYJ 18. And they answer simple questions with deep thoughts! ❤️

@4nnlov3pink what's with the K-Swiss accident? 

I love your posts! Posts more!!!!

@4nnlov3pink @plumblossom3 @louise31 I missed the spamming party last night. I was so exhausted and fallen asleep. It's Monday today! Another episode!!! Be prepared :) 

• Like 9