Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Hoping for a more bts videos of our BoYoo Couple and really really wish that the rating promise made by PBG will come to materialize before this drama will end despite their busy sched...so that we can have a glimpse of our BoYoo Couple...

Please, please, please....:wub:

• Like 12

7 hours ago, whiteghost said:

I watched the raw episodes and try to observe PBG and KYJ pupils. However... i ended up observing everyone's pupils!!! Be it the king, eunuchs and even the prime minister's. OMG what is happening to me? :w00t:

hahahaha! Dilated pupils for you!

d352309bgw1f80gl1mmsyg20lo0bhx6u.gif

• Like 13

10 hours ago, whiteghost said:

I watched the raw episodes and try to observe PBG and KYJ pupils. However... i ended up observing everyone's pupils!!! Be it the king, eunuchs and even the prime minister's. OMG what is happening to me? :w00t:

kekeke i can't stop laughing at your post... same thing happens to me too...

really distracting :w00t:

Edited by ayu_2905
  • Like 11

I rewatch ep 10 many times because its just too sweet :wub::wub:. Today is KYJ's birthday.Happy birthday to this sweet girl :phew:. I wonder if she celebrate with her co-star and the production crew?? But i hope my birthday gift will be delivered to her tomorrow :)

• Like 13

Hi all :lol: This is my first time posting here. I don't consider myself a serious shipper of BooYoo couple since Yoo Jung is still underage. But I really love these two and I find their interaction extremely cute and sweet. So I've made this video compiling all off-camera sweet moments between Bo Gum & Yoo Jung. I hope y'all will enjoy it :)

Version 1 (can only played on laptop due to copyright restriction)

Version 2

(if you like this video, you can check out my other FMVs for Lee Young x Ra On couple as well ^ ^ )

• Like 17

2 hours ago, nadreams said:

I love the first gif!!! aahhahaha. do u happen to know what they said at the end? It sounds like saranghaeyo:wub::phew:

You know what? I went back to listen the last part. Yoo Juang said "saranghaeyo" then PBG also said "Saranghaeyo" because Bo gun was playing mirroring KYJ.     I asked a friend who speaks Korean. She said KYJ said "Why are you copying me?" then PBG repeated. 

Here is the video:

• Like 12