Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Hii guys...it's been so long since i've joined soompi forum.i have to recall my account n password hahaha
i have been being many shippers till now,from secret garden shipper- no news till now :tears:,other-other-others...and now boyoo shipper

i knew bogum since reply 88,i was a taek team of course,while  other viewers mostly were being the other guy shipper (forgot the name)

he really catched my eyes in R88,his acting was so good and good-looking of course.then i started watched behind the scene of R88, he was so intimate with hyeri and umm.. a little bit touchy :blush: i thought maybe he really like her or... just being a good friend. i think hyeri more showing attention than bg
after watched another tvshow of him,then i thought they are just a good friend.because as u can see in another tvshow, bogum also very intimate with other girls and his hyungs.so maybe it's just because his good personality

and....boyoo couple :wub:
i analize yoojung and bogum.
yojung and bogum are  honest person.yj always say what she want to say,but with a mature thought cause she also say what she can't say. she changes her ideal type from top then bobby the i dont remember who.as u can she when she was with top she still a little bit timit,and i see from her eyes it's just a sibling relationship.i don't know maybe because top is unordinary one then she changed her ideal type again ( i'm a top fans)

bo gum is very well manered on whoever the person is.boys,girls,or his sunbae.sometimes too good...for example he likes to remove "a thing" from that person hair like when he removed maybe paper from irene hair,when mdbc interviewer,anddd fix jy hair 
his eyes was his power hahaha.i think blossom has a very good acting teachers.most of blossom's actors have an excellent acting.i was really want to watch other bogum dramas,but then songsong couple came hahaha.i forgot bogum for a while

now from what i see in boyoo couple.firstly, yj actually timit to bg,and shy when looking to bg eyes.as we can see on the early episode. she couldn't looked on bg eyes very long,sometimes she looked on his eyes the looked on another direction.she is very young of course.but i think she became comfortable witb bg but still shy.
and for bogum,i think he also has feeling for yj,i dont know.sometimes actors influence by their character.and they become confuse, this is what i've got from nicky wu to his wife when he played  the original chinese drama moonlover.nicky wu was confused whether his feeling to Cecilia because of his character or it was his true feeling. but now they became a very sweet couple

in bts bg usually tease yj,maybe because she is too cute or something else...B),young boys usually tease the girl when they have feeling for her right?? my god...am i reveal my age by saying young boys?? hahaha
and yj always reply his tease not became ignorant.i was shock in last bts when bg imitated yj,then yj said why did u imitated me with such a cute voice...like girl flirting with a boy,then bg reply the same thing with a cute voice too....and his eyes...:wub::rolleyes:

of course they're still young...and anything can happen

sorry 4 my bad english

• Like 23

Annyeong chingus..hihi. it feels like a long time i've been here because i'm busy lurking in a MDBC drama thread :)

I really love ep 9&10 bts especially where yoo jung yawning in front of bogum. And i also read some news about girls day irene talking about PBG in Entertainment Relay.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, honey_izark said:

Hii guys...it's been so long since i've joined soompi forum.i have to recall my account n password hahaha
i have been being many shippers till now,from secret garden shipper- no news till now :tears:,other-other-others...and now boyoo shipper

i knew bogum since reply 88,i was a taek team of course,while  other viewers mostly were being the other guy shipper (forgot the name)

he really catched my eyes in R88,his acting was so good and good-looking of course.then i started watched behind the scene of R88, he was so intimate with hyeri and umm.. a little bit touchy :blush: i thought maybe he really like her or... just being a good friend. i think hyeri more showing attention than bg
after watched another tvshow of him,then i thought they are just a good friend.because as u can see in another tvshow, bogum also very intimate with other girls and his hyungs.so maybe it's just because his good personality

yojung and bogum are  honest person.yj always say what she want to say,but with a mature thought cause she also say what she can't say. she changes her ideal type from top then bobby the i dont remember who.as u can she when she was with top she still a little bit timit,and i see from her eyes it's just a sibling relationship.i don't know maybe because top is unordinary one then she changed her ideal type again ( i'm a top fans)

bo gum is very well manered on whoever the person is.boys,girls,or his sunbae.sometimes too good...for example he likes to remove "a thing" from that person hair like when he removed maybe paper from irene hair,when mdbc interviewer,anddd fix jy hair 
his eyes was his power hahaha.i think blossom has a very good acting teachers.most of blossom's actors have an excellent acting.i was really want to watch other bogum dramas,but then songsong couple came hahaha.i forgot bogum for a while

now from what i see in boyoo couple.firstly, yj actually timit to bg,and shy when looking to bg eyes.as we can see on the early episode. she couldn't looked on bg eyes very long,sometimes she looked on his eyes the looked on another direction.she is very young of course.but i think she became comfortable witb bg but still shy.
and for bogum,i think he also has feeling for yj,i dont know.sometimes actors influence by their character.and they become confuse, this is what i've got from nicky wu to his wife when he played  the original chinese drama moonlover.nicky wu was confused whether his feeling to Cecilia because of his character or it was his true feeling. but now they became a very sweet couple

in bts bg usually tease yj,maybe because she is too cute or something else...B),young boys usually tease the girl when they have feeling for her right?? my god...am i reveal my age by saying young boys?? hahaha
and yj always reply his tease not became ignorant.i was shock in last bts when bg imitated yj,then yj said why did u imitated me with such a cute voice...like girl flirting with a boy,then bg reply the same thing with a cute voice too....and his eyes...:wub::rolleyes:

sorry 4 my bad english

wow! I love your analysis. The sweet voice they use and their honey eyes while he's imitating her, they are the sweetest!

• Like 6

7 hours ago, honey_izark said:

sorry 4 my bad english

Agree with what you explained. Bg definitely has a feeling for yj. Then Yj started to feel it now and is shy sometimes. They seemed to look for each other and be near each other. They said you can simply lie to anyone but your eyes can not hide the feeling.

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

Agree with what you explained. Bg definitely has a feeling for yj. Then Yj started to feel it now and is shy sometimes. They seemed to look for each other and be near each other. They said you can simply lie to anyone but your eyes can not hide the feeling.

@kkwattana yes...they really enjoyed each others company, even during KYJ's bday surprise, PBG was present even though he was not supposed to be there bcoz they were shooting the scene where RO was caught by the evil queen or maybe PBG contributed to prepare her surprise (just a hopeful imagination only)...even they themselves felt the chemistry they showcase as the OTP of MDBC...the drama is half way through...will they be missing each other? Hope they continue to remain friends and always kept in touch...:wub:

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

Finally figured out how to insert media!!!

BoYoo dating article! 

I WANT MORE!!! :wub::wub::wub:

image_zpsnj41rctv.pngimage_zpslzptykqr.png

@fanfromsoutheastasia aaaahhhhhh....I'm smiling like crazy right nowwww!!!!...tnx sooo much chingu for this post...u just took away all of my stress this week....not expecting anything...but a rumor like this makes my heart soooo happpyyyy...:wub: me tooo give usss morrreee....!!!!

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Really?? I read that they would do reading together and eat out so they could bond more but this was before filming.

i read yoo jung interview said like that before too, that "they would do reading together and eat out so they could bond more but this was before filming" so in my opinion that dating rumor is just baseless.

but in my observation there're really some signs of attraction between bo gum & yoo jung off screen that more that just like siblings or friend.

• Like 10

@louise31 @3z3zm3lp here's the link of what I saw! 

Published September 25, 2016

Maybe it's an old news. Maybe the reporter was twisted.

BUT MY DELUSIONAL HEART JUST SKIPPED A BEAT WHEN I READ THIS!!! ❤️❤️❤️

1 minute ago, enzek said:

i read yoo jung interview said like that before too, that "they would do reading together and eat out so they could bond more but this was before filming" so in my opinion that dating rumor is just baseless.

but in my observation there're really some signs of attraction between bo gum & yoo jung that more that just siblings or friend.

I'm actually thinking the reporter just mixed things up. But then again...it's a rumor and it's BoYoo so I'm just crazily smiling over what I read. :wub:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

@louise31 @3z3zm3lp here's the link of what I saw! 

Published September 25, 2016

Maybe it's an old news. Maybe the reporter was twisted.

BUT MY DELUSIONAL HEART JUST SKIPPED A BEAT WHEN I READ THIS!!! ❤️❤️❤️

@fanfromsoutheastasia tnx sooo much you're such an angel!...the moment i saw your post i can't breathe like for 3 seconds i guess and my body felt sooo cold...am i crazy already chingu?...regardless i dont care...hahaha...

• Like 7

@louise31 I FEEL YOU CHINGU!!!! 

I was really looking for KYJ articles. I really wanna get to know her better. She doesn't have much articles though or I'm just not really good at lurking. Hahahahaha! 

Im happy that I'm not alone in this world. Yes I'm getting too hooked with this drama and THIS IS NOT NORMAL!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha 

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, enzek said:

but in my observation there're really some signs of attraction between bo gum & yoo jung that more that just siblings or friend.

Kim Yoo Jung Shares How She And Park Bo Gum Got Close On Set

Kim Yoo Jung Shares How She And Park Bo Gum Got Close On Set

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” star Kim Yoo Jung recently shot a pictorial for Elle magazine. In the accompanying interview, she shared her thoughts on her charming co-star, Park Bo Gum.

“Filming is difficult,” she said first. “Not only do I have to wear hanbok, but because I’m playing a man, I had to compress my chest. The first shoot was so hard that I wanted to run away. But now I’m enjoying each day. All the actors and staff are having fun filming.”

She continued, “Park Bo Gum oppa is really good to me. We’re like siblings. Before we started production, we wanted to get close to each other so we did script readings together and went out to eat, but it felt awkward. When filming started, becoming closer happened naturally as we went through the difficulties together. Now not only Bo Gum oppa, but Jinyoung oppa and Kwak Dong Yeon oppa and all the seniors feel like family.”

Kim Yoo Jung 1

Kim Yoo Jung also named Jung Woo Sung as the person she wanted to be if she could live one day as a man. “I want to be a cool guy and meet pretty girls,” she joked, before adding more seriously, “I’d like to become a father. Families think they know each other, but they’re also the people you know the least. I’d like to experience being a father, a mother, a sister, and a brother so I could understand what my family thinks and how they see me. I can be a mother some day, but never a father. I want to know what the weight of that would feel like.”

Kim Yoo Jung, born in 1999, will be turning 20 (Korean age) soon. However, she is not looking forward to the day. “I’m sad that there’s not much time left in my teens,” she said. “I wish time could stop right now. People have been watching me grow up ever since I was young, so I worried a lot and I think I lost a lot of happiness. But I’m happy and satisfied right now and I’m working not to lose that happiness while it lasts.”

The interview and pictorial can be found in Elle’s September issue. You can watch the first episode of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” below!

source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/13/kim-yoo-jung-shares-got-close-park-bo-gum/

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, enzek said:

but in my observation there're really some signs of attraction between bo gum & yoo jung off screen that more that just like siblings or friend.

They most definitely have some attraction! They chemistry is really bombastic :)) I just really hope that they would continue their communications even after the drama.

• Like 11