Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

56 minutes ago, MaknaeC said:

I decided to visit and post comment on this forum because someone asked me whether I know about the rumor related to Yoojung that spread on this forum or not. 

Yes, I know and this is my answer (warning: a very long post)

Hide contents

That rumor of Yoojung in filming site of Moonlight was spread around the beginning of August. Take note that it wasn't spread on Moonlight DC, I frequenlty visited Moonlight DC too.

I don't know whether those school girls' claims is true or not, but you can imagine what kind of filming THAT DAY based on this comment which posted in one of dramabeans' articles. I forgot in which article since I only took a screenshot of it. This user seems also visited Hanok Village at the same time when that thing happened.

101200_zpsmcwdioky.jpg

It was a very, very, very hot and miserable day  

"I'm not an animal in display." It's strong words, yes, if it's true (again). But can you imagine how hard it is filming during a very very very hot and miserable day (Ha, I said it exactly like the OP said)? Wearing hanbok with lots of layer during summer, her chest that compressed all day long (and not only that day but for most of the time filming so far, moreover since Yoojung's body is quite curvy), not to mentioned that she's a young woman, well, who knows maybe at that time she's on her period LOL. If I were her, I think I would say and do something more than that. That's why I can't be a korean celebrity who must be perfect all the time, right? LOL.

Some accounts coming from people who visited the site at that time said it happened mainly because the staff that responsible didn't say anything to Yoojung beforehand.

She's a bright and happy girl, yes, but she's not an angel who can be a sweet and kind girl for 24/7. Also, actually she's quite awkward with new people, she'll be her usual self if she's already comfortable with them. Just like with Bogum, she's timid at first.

To say that she's a bitchy celebrity just because that one occasion doesn't add up to my logic. When there are so many times, so many people that said she's so kind when they met her on and off camera. 

She always tries her best to shake fans' hands one by one in all events eventhough the staff, MC, etc already told her to stop because of limited time. This is one example

At the same events right after her red carpet ended, off camera, she also gave a fan her sign eventhough the staff didn't allow her. It's hard for me to backtrack the video because it's from twitter.

Another one, there's an instagram user that posted a photo of her and Yoojung in the airport. It's during the time when she went to the airport to go to Manila for photoshoot last year. She said that she wanted to take a photo with Yoojung but her manager didn't allow her, but Yoojung said it's ok and they finally took a photo together. The user also said that she actually doesn't want to become a fan of female celebrity but Kim Yoo Jung makes it hard for her because she's so kind that she want to become a fan of her.

That's some examples, I can't write down the whole Yoojung and fan related stories because there are too many, I think I can even produce so many books with these kind of stories :D

About her habit, her subconscious habit, looking at people like glaring, it's her habit since she's soooo young and it's still there until now. Heck, even she gave Bogum and the other co-stars that kind of looking at the press conference of Moonlight if you notice it, and we know how close they are.

And yes, she has anti-fans since she's a kid. Since young she's being critized and attacked for many ridiculous reasons by her anti-fans. For example when she's dancing on her school festival. She's just dancing to participate in her school festival just like ordinary student do and those people call her out!

I mentioned about her habit and her anti fans on my video

'She's only kind to her co-stars but not to regular staff'

People who follow news about Moonlight will know how staff adore her. They post so many photos of her with such a cute and adorable caption. It's crystal clear  that they love her as maknae of the filming site. If she treats the regular staff badly I doubt the staff will bother to post so many photos of her. She said the whole Moonlight team is like a family for her and it's not only in this drama.

She's still close with co-stars, directors, staff of her previous works, such as Gumiho, Secret Door, Love Cells, etc. I'll give another example. Yoojung was being replaced in 'Secret Door' and after sometimes, one staff uploaded a photo of her in twitter and said 'The Kim Yoo Jung that I miss'. That staff also still supportive of her projects. She's so happy to hear that Yoojung became Inkigayo MC back then and cheer for her.

At least do some research or ask before spread such a rumor. Because you don't really know how those kind of rumors affect the person involves.

I believe I already reiterated numerous times this is what I read and it was never my intention to spread rumors. In fact I stated that I dont place much importance on it. In fact I read about her school performance and watched it, it was actually nothing since Ive seen worse from teenagers here in Korea. 

I do apologize for bringing it up but yes i totally agree there are lots of negative anti comments about her but i will make this clear now- i am a huge fan of her and bg since ive followed her works since she was young. Bg since i was a huge fan of am1988

Anyway on with the shipping! 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, bellaangel012 said:

I believe I already reiterated numerous times this is what I read and it was never my intention to spread rumors. In fact I stated that I dont place much importance on it. In fact I read about her school performance and watched it, it was actually nothing since Ive seen worse from teenagers here in Korea. 

I do apologize for bringing it up but yes i totally agree there are lots of negative anti comments about her but i will make this clear now- i am a huge fan of her and bg since ive followed her works since she was young. Bg since i was a huge fan of am1988

Anyway on with the shipping! 

Spoiler

since you're bo gum fan before this drama, can i ask you? was bo gum naturally cheeky & playful with his other female cast on the set before this? when he jokes/teases female cast on the set before this does his interaction & body language same like he did to yoo jung? you know, spontaneous hugs her, tucks her hair, teasing with close body position near her. sorry if i'm asking too much!

• Like 8

Busy as a teacher make me ignored this thread for a while n the pages grew fast for about 3 pages. Hehehehe

Annyeong everyone, glad to see many silent reader or lurker  decided to post here. 

Fortunately, i'm a bit tired after teaching for almost a half day, so i need to rest first then read all of the post tha i've been missed for about 7 hours lol

Yoojung has the same age with my students and bogummy almost has the same age with my yongest brorher, so i feel like an ahjumma here lol.

Jules @fanfromsoutheastasia , i will tell you how to use it via FB Messenger. 

• Like 11

Spoiler

Don't bash me I'm a shipper here too.. To answer someone question above- yes Bogum is chummy with H during reply 88 bts... At the beach filming when she screamed in cold cos the sea water washed up her feet, he helped her cover her foot with her socks, bef her minders rushed over to assist. He also hug n snuggled heads w her when the beach filming completed successfully.... When they filmed in the hotel lobby they were playful too.. But I agree Bogum's eyes shine very bright here instead 

• Like 9

Spoiler
You seem to know more issues on the negative vibes rather than on the positive. I'm not a moderator here and definitely not the owner of the thread. But I would ask you kindly, please refrain in mentioning issues of both individual that  won't help this ship. No need to repeat it all over again. I believed in you saying this "I believe I already reiterated numerous times this is what I read and it was never my intention to spread rumors. In fact I stated that I dont place much importance on it." and I hold on to your words to what your intentions are.

Please also know, that as fans,  we know the rumors surrounding our idols you don't have to list them down here. No more side comments on issues. Thank you! :) 

@bellaangel012

Kindly read the "spoiler" message.

TO ALL SHIPPERS!!

Please get ready for later. I have a feeling the crown prince will have an arrange marriage as per the preview. I'm still on the hangover with the "kissing" scene and the confession. My delusional heart is not ready yet. I must stay strong and sane Hahahahahahahahahaha! 

I saw a fan vid on YouTube and it was so ❤️❤️❤️ but Istill don't know how to link it here! :( And if someone would be kind enough to translate the elle interviews of BoYoo. Please do post it here! Love you guys! :) 

Anyways let love win! ❤️

• Like 11

Just read this article 3 hours ago about tonight's episode 9 entitled "The Moment the Door to My Heart Opened" ...stating that although the palace is planning for a wedding for the cp...the kbs2 assured the avid viewers of the drama that LY stays with RA... I don't want to expect anything...I'm still in question if this source is reliable to depend upon...I'll post the link for you guys to judge and analyze this particular article... High Hopes!!!...:sweatingbullets:

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/watch-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-episode-9-online-love-air-lee-yeong-ra-694177

• Like 9

5 hours ago, ninamina said:

There is something I want to mention. When Bo Gum looked at Yoo Jung in the drama, a lot of times his pupils are dilated. According to my internet research -  "Whenever we see someone we like, our pupils grow larger. It's almost as if our eyes are trying to see as much of this person as possible. This is an involuntary and uncontrollable physiological response."

I will find some more gifs to show his pupils.:wub:

Here is one example, his pupils were obviously dilatedB):

Your pupils dilated theory really bothers... :sweatingbullets: coz i'm rewatching moonlight yesterday and i keep focusing on the pupil until i lost focus on what goin on in the drama... kekeke

• Like 8

38 minutes ago, ayu_2905 said:

Your pupils dilated theory really bothers... :sweatingbullets: coz i'm rewatching moonlight yesterday and i keep focusing on the pupil until i lost focus on what goin on in the drama... kekeke

@ayu_2905 ahaha...this was crazily hilarious...laughing out like a mad woman right now...I sooo like you...

• Like 8

Dear all, if you have been asked to make a comparison of our couple with the others or been asked if you do know of any rumour in relation to the couple as an individual, can you just PM your answers to those who asked you?

It's just 14 pages but most pages were taken by stuff that are not related to KYJ & PBG as a couple?!?! 

• Like 6

seeing this pic make me want to see them as main leads again in a modern drama after this. but it seem kdrama rarely pair main couple in drama again:tears:

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/img/data_community/1469412579_love.jpg

https://lh4.ggpht.com/-FSSoxhgHUJ4/V5I7h-FrHxI/AAAAAABqHqU/JJJOr0_VisU/w560/socialfeed.info-buoi-doc-kich-ban-dau-tien-cua-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds.jpg

credit to owner

http://www.wowkeren.com/images/news/makan-bareng-kru-moonlight-drawn-park-bo-gum-kim-yoo-jung-disebut-serasi.jpg 

credit to owner.

these are just some old pics. i want to see their new bts/off screen interaction for more analysis! *sigh*

• Like 17

13 hours ago, ayu_2905 said:

Hello chingu.. i.m joining u ladies in shipping this two... i rarely shipped kdrama OTP but this couple really moved my heart...

I found this article in KYJ thread which is posted in 2012 thanks to @maryisobelll post.

Little did KYJ know that she will meet her ideal type in 2016. Her "Bogum Oppa"  is exactly what she described in above article..  hihi

How did she survived being exposed to BoGum's killer smile day and night? Her heart must be fluttering like crazy!!! Even me watching from the screen almost died everytime he smiled.. lol

Looking forward to more interaction between these two.. love them so much..

Oooooh, that description fits perfect with you know who...lol...he's taller than her, I hear he plays an instrument-the piano, and he can sing pretty well and.....when they're together in the same picture/screen, she's (and he) either smiling or laughing.....it's perfect. KYJ, he's right in front of you :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 15

SORRY FOR LONG POST! :sweatingbullets: I just want posting it :blush:

Why you should love our Beautiful couple?!:wub:sa1.jpg

1. They both are good manners and polite.
2. They both loves so much their fans  
3. They have good care of people around. 
4. They both are goodwill ambassadors
5. They both are food lovers
6. They loves the pets
7. They loves go trips 
8. They Both have always an smile 
9. They are full of talent
10. They are full of charisma 
11. They are select by parents for be son-in-law and daughter-in-law.
12. They both loves the babies.

On work :

1. YooJung is actress and host || Bogum is actor and host.
2. YooJung Debut acting was back in 2004 (Movie 'DMZ')|| Bogum debut acting was back in 2011 (Movie 'Blind') 
3. Bogum is 6 years and 3 Months older than YooJung on age. And YooJung is 7 years sunbae of Bogum.
4. YooJung born in Seoul. Bogum born in Seoul (they both in 90's) 
5. Bogum is the youngest of three siblings. YooJung is the youngest of three siblings
6. Their co-star only have good words for both. 
7. They both are knew for easygoing personality.
8. They both not only have good faces but they are good in acting. 

Plus: Their Nicknames on social media are just so cute like they are.❤️

YooJung's Instagram: @ you_r_love  

Bogum's Twitter: @ Bogummy 

NOTE: There out are more cute facts who say that our beautiful couple are predestined! they are so beautiful together and individually ❤️❤️

• Like 21

(Spoilers: Sorry Guys for posting this out but my emotions are overflowing right at this very moment and I can't help but share this...)

This hand signal scene literally shattered my heart into pieces, the synchronization of their hands are amazingly beautiful, I cannot imagine that I would cry a river with this wonderfully crafted scene just by using the leads' hands... LY begging RO not to leave him and stay with him clearly shows his vulnerability without RO in his life...as someone like him who is so powerful and has everything in the palm of his hand cannot have someone like RO...due to RO position in their society and her unveiling past... Their characters suffered so much pain...Hopefully the writer gives them a happy ending they deserve... OMGGGG!!! I just can't explain the feeling.... what is happening to me?..........

1awxoj.gif

1awxv3.gif

• Like 12