Quantcast
Rin90

Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

On 9/17/2016 at 3:13 PM, elis luvgeunscouple said:

Annyeonggg!!  @louise31 @nataliakay @be99lle

@Gummy Ting @sunshinesageuk20

@Bambiina @pyoyong @tiendoank @fanfromsoutheastasia and others else that i couldnt mention due my limitation brain memory

Are you all agree that bo gum likes to hug her purposely??? 

Here is another bts that he intended to hug her.

He was supposed to pull the horse bridle....again he didnt do it, he embraced her again lol..

Pervert bo gum lol!

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

So gals?? Lets count how many time he did it purposely. 

Here is another hug moment that out of the script to remind you

@elis luvgeunscouple the way he teases her...

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Bambiina said:

Hehe ... I am beginning to hate HY .. before this I just don't 'like' her ..  can I hate her?

What happen to your 'leave the guns and knife at home' attitude lol

I'm telling you, HY will be very annoying SOON!  They need to add that ' mandatory obstacle' in this youth love story and HY will bring home the b.itch trophy...follow by that Evil Queen. They better make that EQ die miserably to satisfy my rage mwahahhaa

I see a lot of peeps join in , yo yo  hi guys *wave*

Since we still have practically 48hours insane moment before MDBC starts, as might as well I let my imagination goes wild.

Looking for all these BTS footage, I have a feeling that PBG also being careful how he handle himself around KYJ. Most of the time I see him act more like brother and rarely showing that 'man looking a women' gaze. Perhaps also the age different, I'm sure he wants to avoid preying the underage or pedophile ajushi in public eye. Ok ajussi is abit much, but I think he's being careful with so many preying eyes around him. No doubt he is charmed by KYJ. And now she's being shy and everything, but I see her act like that around T.O.P and other oppa she plays with before. The different is, this time she actually kiss this oppa as a lover.  I haven't seen this 'I want you look' in her except the shyness..but of course at her age I think that's normal. I still need a solid proof from KYJ side , that 'click' factor that shows she likes him too.  

• Like 13

20 hours ago, whiteghost said:

I have seen several videos on youtube and photos online. Can someone please explain? :w00t: Is it really REALLY necessary to hold hands all the time? Are they close even before the filming started? They hold hands so naturally like how a bf holds a gf's hand.

So when i watched the video of their interview and saw PBG touched KYJ's hand again..

Hmmm.. :wub:

The ship has sailed!

I wanted to insert a media on my post however i have forgotten how to do it. huhuhu :bawling: So i am trying to figure it out.

@whiteghost that's what I'm trying to figure out if he acts this way to his previous leading ladies...

• Like 5

On 9/17/2016 at 4:40 PM, kkwattana said:

I wish they were wearing "Couple Ring", so perfect together. They are born for each other I guess.

This is how they are looking each other as siblings...LOL, who will believe that?!

@kkwattana that stare though is signalling something...or was he just mesmerized by yoo jung's gorgeousness...may be it's his first time seeing yoo jung out of her usual hanbok get up...

• Like 12

4 hours ago, elis luvgeunscouple said:

@louise31 @nataliakay @be99lle

@Bambiina @pyoyong @tiendoank @fanfromsoutheastasia 

Another HUG moment (although a bit awkward) is when they were sitting for an interview..i think when BG suggested that they go on a trip and after that, YJ thanking him....

BUT still, BG initiated it heheheh

• Like 11

1 hour ago, pyoyong said:

What happen to your 'leave the guns and knife at home' attitude lol

I'm telling you, HY will be very annoying SOON!  They need to add that ' mandatory obstacle' in this youth love story and HY will bring home the b.itch trophy...follow by that Evil Queen. They better make that EQ die miserably to satisfy my rage mwahahhaa

I see a lot of peeps join in , yo yo  hi guys *wave*

Since we still have practically 48hours insane moment before MDBC starts, as might as well I let my imagination goes wild.

Looking for all these BTS footage, I have a feeling that PBG also being careful how he handle himself around KYJ. Most of the time I see him act more like brother and rarely showing that 'man looking a women' gaze. Perhaps also the age different, I'm sure he wants to avoid preying the underage or pedophile ajushi in public eye. Ok ajussi is abit much, but I think he's being careful with so many preying eyes around him. No doubt he is charmed by KYJ. And now she's being shy and everything, but I see her act like that around T.O.P and other oppa she plays with before. The different is, this time she actually kiss this oppa as a lover.  I haven't seen this 'I want you look' in her except the shyness..but of course at her age I think that's normal. I still need a solid proof from KYJ side , that 'click' factor that shows she likes him too.  

Hello @pyoyong I just wish the other girl would just disappear in thin air...she's sooo pushy...I mean c'mon girl move on...the CP has expressly rejected her twice already...can't she get it? Or she want me to b.tch slap her for her to realize...gosssshhh...

Or may be this is not the right time yet for him to pursue KYJ b'coz she's a minor that's why he was contented on the friendship they have for now...let's see what happens after the drama is over...

The problem is KYJ although she's very honest and says what's on her mind...it is up to that only...no more no less...as you can see on bts she doesn't respond to PBG's sweetness at all...as you said she's just being shy all the way out around him although sometimes she's having fun with him too...

• Like 10

On 9/17/2016 at 3:13 PM, elis luvgeunscouple said:

Annyeonggg!!  @louise31 @nataliakay @be99lle

@Bambiina @pyoyong @tiendoank @fanfromsoutheastasia and others else that i couldnt mention due my limitation brain memory

Are you all agree that bo gum likes to hug her purposely??? 

Here is another bts that he intended to hug her.

He was supposed to pull the horse bridle....again he didnt do it, he embraced her again lol..

Pervert bo gum lol!

So gals?? Lets count how many time he did it purposely. 

Here is another hug moment that out of the script to remind you

There is another one! The interview on the film set. Bogum mentioned about going on overseas trip then gave YooJung a hug!  :wub:

• Like 10

38 minutes ago, nadreams said:

@nadreams

38 minutes ago, nadreams said:

@nadreams yes! there was at one point there in the same interview that after he thank yoo jung and asked her to go with him on a trip and let go of their hands but then again he tried to reach or touch yoo jung's hands again but it was not there... He just simply clap his hand to cover that up...

• Like 9

I just checked their star sign love compatibility. KYJ = Virgo & PBG = Gemini.

When Gemini and Virgo come together in a love affair, it’s crucial to the survival of the relationship that they take time to learn about one another’s approach to life and love — and remember that both partners’ attitudes are worth understanding! Gemini is symbolized by the Twins; they can see both sides of a story, they tend to vacillate between two courses of action and sometimes they can seem as if they have a split personality! This relationship is greatly strengthened when steady Virgo provides one Twin with a steady emotional anchor while allowing the other Twin to flit about at will. Virgo may be a bit too serious and demanding for Gemini, especially if this occurs early in the relationship before Gemini has fully committed. If Virgo just gives it time, things will smooth out.

Virgo and Gemini’s approaches to life are seemingly so different that mutual acceptance can be hard to come by — especially since Virgo tends to be so critical and exacting. Gemini strains against! Virgo’s ultra-practical stance in the world, and Virgo tires quickly of Gemini’s flighty ways. They do have much to teach one another, however. Virgo can help Gemini to be more involved in life and to see the depth of ideas rather than simply the surface. Gemini can help bring fun and excitement into Virgo’s life.

Both Signs are ruled by the Planet Mercury (Communication). Gemini represents the masculine aspect of Mercury, Virgo the feminine (Mercury itself is androgynous). Virgo wants a dependable partner and therefore uses the penchant for clear communication toward forming the perfect relationship. Gemini is more intellectually focused than Virgo but does have a gift in relating to others.

Virgo is an Earth Sign and Gemini is an Air Sign. Virgo is practical, direct and precise. Virgo asks, ‘How will this help me achieve my goals in life?’ while Gemini, who moves through life relying on their mind, doesn’t waste time focusing on where they’re headed, but rather simply goes where their mind leads. Virgo’s fussy, critical nature and Gemini’s aloof detachment and capriciousness can cause trouble for both partners. Virgo must understand that Gemini’s flirtatious nature does not affect their feelings regarding the relationship, and Gemini must help to foster that understanding through words and deeds.

Virgo and Gemini are both Mutable Signs. Both are quite flexible; both are able to adapt to change at a moment’s notice. Both can be somewhat wishy-washy, however, Gemini due to their incessant intellectual ruminations and Virgo due to their penchant for analysis rather than action.

What’s the best aspect of the Gemini-Virgo relationship? The security they can give each other — once Virgo allows Gemini to commit willingly to the relationship. As long as they communicate with each other and use their Mercury powers effectively, theirs will be a gratifying relationship.

• Like 11

I noticed when PBG is around KYJ, he claps a lot. Clapping is a body reaction to something that makes people excited. :D Check out these gifs:

84281476gw1f7vrjzbfhwg20e808h4qv.gif

84281476gw1f7vrka462wg20bt0cgu11.gif

aea4bbabgw1f7pnh7l1yng20o00dix6v.gif

aea4bbabgw1f7h7tvggu1g20lc0c07wl.gif

• Like 21

thanks for your warm welcome, i like their team up. after watching the last episode i research their profile and finally found this site. i love being here..:heart: i been able to see lots of their pictures also...

• Like 8

5 hours ago, louise31 said:

Welcome!...me too I just made my account this day...what's your story about this cute couple?...

• Like 4

On 9/18/2016 at 0:17 AM, ninamina said:

I noticed when PBG is around KYJ, he claps a lot. Clapping is a body reaction to something that makes people excited. :D Check out these gifs:

I never seen PBG's happy like this before. Every min when he is with Yoojung, he is soooooooooooo happy. Yoojung must make his day everyday.

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

I never seen PBG's happy like this before. Every min when he is with Yoojung, he is soooooooooooo happy. Yoojung must make his day everyday.

I know he is pretty comfortable around Hyeri as well. Since I haven't watched all of the bts of reply 1988 so I don't know the difference.:P

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ninamina said:

I know he is pretty comfortable around Hyeri as well. Since I haven't watched all of the bts of reply 1988 so I don't know the difference.:P

So wrong of me to ship yj and bg since I adore the 2 of them and my ships usually crash and burn   but this is the one that was really popular with the hyeri and pbg shippers from some of the netziens. Im posting some of them here since i think these videos are pretty comprehensive: 

( i doubt he was speaking to her but i can buy it) 

I havent seen him with Irene but I know the netziens were split in terms of his closeness with hyeri and irene. He gets along with his other female costars really well. 

From what I gather: 

1. He is very tactile and polite. Takes good care of his costars and friends.  

2. Very close to 1988 costars. They have their own chatroom.

3. He does meet up with hyeri during his personal time. The incidents im aware of are

- when she got sick after the drama he visited her in the hospital with i think ra miran the other mom actress

- after she was released they were spotted having dinner together (3 of them)- not too sure if this was separate from the first one above 

- dinner again with hyeri and ra miran (totally different time) 

4. Forgot which fanmeet but he said that he doesnt like girls that had plastic surgery (something that discounts hyeri since she there was so much speculation she did but who knows) - this was after number 5 

5. Earlier he said his ideal type (hate this question but so typical) was that he likes girls with short hair ( some netizens thought it was hyeri) and eyes that are deep (metaphorical) - some netizens suspected it was hyeri and that it didnt matter if she had surgery since that girl will always be pretty in his eyes (smooth pbg!) 

6. On some show hyeri drew her ideal type and some netizens thought it was pbg based on her description of that riduliculous mushroom haircut he had during 1988 drama and broad shoulders (rather vague and can describe the other guys on the show like ryu jun yeol) 

7. On hyeri's ig account i think there is this really cute picture of her holding his face and saying goodbye to the dukson character. Think she posted one with her and ryu jun yeol too saying the same thing

8. Hyeri from what i gather similar to her dukson character in 1988 drama. She is also very tactile too and full of aegyo (nickname the aegyo queen from idols but i dont follow idols at all so who knows but this is what i gathered based on what i read) 

Please observe away! I will admit i totally thought he was dating hyeri after reading those accounts of them but who knows. Yj is still young but i totally think as soon as she turns legal in 2 yrs and they all continue to maintain contact i can see something happening. She is quite mature, very perceptive and straightforward. Her agency, sidus is a powerful giant in the entertainment industry and protective of her image. She is the type who doesnt make the effort to maintain contact but she will when she goes through alot of difficulties. If anything i think he has to make the effort. 

Also she is quite playful and mischievious and very playful per her tmets costar jin goo? 

All of this information based on korean accounts. 

Edited by bellaangel012
  • Like 7

5 minutes ago, bellaangel012 said:

From what I gather: 

1. He is very tactile and polite 

2. Very close to 1988 costars

3. He does meet up with hyeri during his personal time. The incidents im aware of are

- when she got sick after the drama he visited her in the hospital with i think ra miran the other mom actress

- after she was released they were spotted having dinner together (3 of them)- not too sure if this was separate from the first one above 

- dinner again with hyeri and ra miran (totally different time) 

Please observe away! 

I totally appreciate it. 

I watched those clips. :) The last video i'm pretty sure he was talking to his family. From the other clips, it seems that PBG didn't clap a single time in the BTS clips. So he is kinda different when he is with KYJ - clapping and the excitement. :wub:

• Like 14

I totally edited my post and i only compared to hyeri but cant compare to his other costsrs but i totally agree, he is very very cheerful on set around her. That hug totally got to me since it was so spontaneous!!

Someone should take a look at irene's videos to make a full and detailed analysis. Im sure there are more hyeri and pbg shipper videos out there that i missed but i think ive seen most of it

• Like 6

Halo all i'm shinta from indonesia. I've seen video in youtube which bogum chat with chae tae hyun. He asked too choose between yoo jung & irene. He said they are great with flat ekspression. But when he asked to choose hyeri or irene, he laugh & said ahh boring question with blushing ekspression. Hmmm something fishy here i think bogum likes hyeri a lot :bawling:. Guys what do you think? Actually I like bogum with yoo jung off course :blush:

• Like 6

Hello to all-those who have been here for a while and the new ones-welcome, welcome and spazz away!!!! :D.....

I was watching the bts for hyeri/PBG and comments made about them (I haven't seen him and Irene)-the ones that were posted here-and thought to myself, wow, he seems pretty close to her and they probably are-and you'd think maybe there is something going on between them, but that closeness to me is different somehow and PBGs body actions seem more I guess 'reserved' and not so much 'giddiness' (for the lack of better words), I'd say the type of friend that you'd like to keep for the rest of your lives and tell secrets but nothing romantically involved with. He's smile looks genuine but of course with KYJ-it's very genuine too and his smile is continuously from ear to ear with full teeth and gums to show...lol...I'm thinking to myself this guy is really smitten by KYJ to smile that much-you'd think his jaw would hurt so much...lol...you can tell with all those pics posted and they dont seem to know what space is-like someone mentioned. 

Also, someone posted pics of PBG with the other actors and non-actors on the other forum, I'm sorry I don't know how to post it here, but if you compare them with him and KYJ he's all wide smile.  

I hope you get the idea of what I was trying to say...lol...if not that's ok-I confuse myself sometimes too.  it's kind of hard to explain it in words. 

• Like 15

I'm bad at analyzing something, i usually use my feeling, n i believe there is something going on with bogummy on the set of moonlight drawn by clouds. He acts a bit over acting when yoo jung is around. And all i know by the experience of life that when we are like someone, we will act : 

1. Boys usually tend to act over or you can say it over acting ( to get someone's attention ) 

2. Girls usually tend to be quite (altough in some cases , girls would reacts over also)

though im some cases also the eye contacts and the syhness of boy n girl could be the signal of something fishy has happened between them.

I could refer to :

1. Kim bum and Moon Geun Young on the set of Jung Yi which ended with both agency confirmed the dating rumour after the drama has over. Bts of the drama , gave fans so many proof that they were falling in love to each other at that time. I still remember how they were caring each other , and the face always blushing when the two of them were on the same set.

2. Won Bin and Song Hye Gyo, the eyes contact and always smiling around were saying too much that they were falling in love each other on the set of the world within...

I didn't say joo yung likes bogummy also coz she didn't show it much , she seems shy everytime boggumy teases her, bogummy oftens shock her with his spontaneus act especially the stealing hug moment.

lets say that maybe , this now, their relationship is just like siblings only, friendzone only or whatever it is, but with the affection towards each other, who knows it will develop into romance relationship, altough they will not admit it coz both are having a shining and bright career now.

And i don't care with another shipper of bogummy n another girls like hyeri and irene, coz i think we are the same with them, wants our couple end together. Lol.

So as long as dispatch didn't release the news of bogummy and the other girls, lets have fun with our delusional feeling about this two cuties.

Annyeong everyone....

• Like 14