Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

OK.  I have been lurking for a while but I really cannot help it anymore. Even though I've shipped a few couples but none of them have make me want to join any forums except these 2 so cute and right for each other and can't they see they are perfect for each other couple. They are just so adorable and full of love.

The previous gif is so sweet!! Why would she say sarangheo to him? Is it something that they say casually? But I didn't hear him say it back though. But it's obvious that he's really into her. 

After reading this forum I actually rewatched all the episodes again. No other couple have make me do that. Not even Song Song. I'm so obsessed with these 2 puppies that I wonder if it's normal.

Anyway just read that it's confirm they will end with 18 episodes and not extend it to 20. Also I saw a picture where they had a surprise party for KYJ on the set. 

That's all for now. Thank you for setting this page so that people like me have an outlet to express our love for this couple. 

Edited by plumblossom3
  • Like 15

3 hours ago, ninamina said:

You know what? I went back to listen the last part. Yoo Juang said "saranghaeyo" then PBG also said "Saranghaeyo" because Bo gun was playing mirroring KYJ.     I asked a friend who speaks Korean. She said KYJ said "Why are you copying me?" then PBG repeated. 

Here is the video:

hello eveRyone i have been a silent lurker here, and reading your comments about kim yoo jung and bogum makes my heart flutter ❤️ By the way, from this clip here i can see bogum mouthing "Kiyowo" or cute when he was copying yoojung's movements, that's from my observation. also i heard him say that When yoojung an the other man was walking outside the crown prince room (1:10 on the video) they have to cut since i think bogum laughed and he said sorry and says giyowo/kiyowo, that's just from my observation haha

• Like 7

3 hours ago, plumblossom3 said:

Why is there such a huge gap between the 2 of them and the other girl? :-)

because when you like someone you body like to have physical contact with the person and sometimes it happen unconsciously;)

Spoiler

Touch Doesn’t Lie

Touch is one of the biggest mutual attraction signs going. If you touch her, you’re showing interest. If she likes being touched by you, she’s attracted to you. Note that this applies to even “accidental” touch. If you’re walking next to her and you bump into her a little bit and she starts walking closer to you, that’s a sign of attraction. If you touch her on the hands, the arms or her upper back and she seems to like it, that’s a clear sign of attraction. Try touching her in these “safe” places and see how she responds.

(like what someone already did before:phew:

http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/mw690/aea4bbabgw1f7pnoonq36g209b0e2x6q.gif

pic credit to @ninamina

so the boy like to touch her and the girl like being touched by him:w00t:

i don't care if anyone want call me delusional. i'm very sure that there are some attraction happen between these two lalalala:P

but i wonder who sit there first tho. it is bo gum or yoo jung?:P

• Like 9

I miss shipping BoYoo!

They have been spoiling us with BTS and these couple have bursting chemistry off screen and on screen!!! Those cute gestures and PBG always teasing KYJ! Even KYJ don't mind yawning in front of PBG, yes, they're that close ❤️

@anne1101 I wonder too what PBG's gift for KYJ! I mean our PBG is really affectionate towards KYJ so a gift for her birthday would be a normal thing for him and her :) Though a part of me feel bad for KYJ filming on her birthday. She's a family oriented girl. She makes extra effort to be with her family but she's professional showing up and filming on her birthday instead of spending it with her family. Well on the bright side BoYoo were together on her special day ❤️

And I started reading another thread of the drama. I really like it. So many new stuff I learned there. Hahahaha! They said PBG is always close with his partner in almost all his drama. My mind accepts this but my delusional heart won't. Hahahahahahahaha! Just because I wanna ship BoYoo hard!!! Though I haven't seen PBG's other dramas (which I am planning to watch after MDBC). 

When I'm bored I just lurked at Twitter! I watched exonied/bored af YouTube compilation with these two and it never fails to make my day. 

I know, I know the next episodes will start to have conflicts of BoYoo's past and future and I'm still not ready for this. I'm trying to prepare myself by watching fame made videos and actual interviews of both. Hahahahahahaha. 

I have a feeling BoYoo are really busy these days. They haven't updated anything and the updates I've seen related to the drama shows they are still filming. I can't imagine the stress they are dealing. And the pressure of maintaining the ratings while they are filming. Awwww these two puppies are really exhausted yet on bts they still manage to smile!!! Please take care of your health, BoYoo! 

@enzek I totally agree with physical contacts ;) 

• Like 12

7 hours ago, hughky said:

me too, i also heard he said Kiyowo...

10 hours ago, plumblossom3 said:

I think you are  right. I heard kiyowo too. He really likes to tease her a lot. :wub:

10 hours ago, joanndev077 said:

hello eveRyone i have been a silent lurker here, and reading your comments about kim yoo jung and bogum makes my heart flutter ❤️ By the way, from this clip here i can see bogum mouthing "Kiyowo" or cute when he was copying yoojung's movements, that's from my observation. also i heard him say that When yoojung an the other man was walking outside the crown prince room (1:10 on the video) they have to cut since i think bogum laughed and he said sorry and says giyowo/kiyowo, that's just from my observation haha

lol, do you all speak korean? i really need a korean language expert to verify it for us. according to a person that lives in korea and speaks korean pretty well, KYJ said "why are you copying me?" then PBG repeated the same sentence. However, I think what makes it so sweet is not what he was saying but the way he spoke to her, the tone of his voice and the adoring gaze. :wub:

• Like 10

39 minutes ago, ninamina said:

lol, do you all speak korean? i really need a korean language expert to verify it for us. according to a person that lives in korea and speaks korean pretty well, KYJ said "why are you copying me?" then PBG repeated the same sentence. However, I think what makes it so sweet is not what he was saying but the way he spoke to her, the tone of his voice and the adoring gaze. :wub:

I always wait for English sub bts. I hope and pray they will put sub soon. They do know MDBC has international fans right? But at times I watch them raw. I just based everything on their emotions and gestures. I do extreme stuff like that. LOL

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, ninamina said:

. However, I think what makes it so sweet is not what he was saying but the way he spoke to her, the tone of his voice and the adoring gaze. :wub:

Omg I totally agree. Was watching it again countless times and I was struck by how tender he was when he said that to her. :blush:

1 hour ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

And I started reading another thread of the drama. I really like it. So many new stuff I learned there. Hahahaha! They said PBG is always close with his partner in almost all his drama.

Can share which thread is it? Want to read also. :) Really? He is so flirty with all his female co stars? I've never seen any other dramas of his so I can't tell. But he does all those things with them also like he does with KYJ? Hold hands without being told, ask to go travelling together, placing hands on her thighs (this is actually very intimate. Even if you are close to that person u don't just anyhow touch the thigh unless you are flirting with that person or you really like that person very much or you are already in a relationship that's why you are comfortable breaching one of the sensitive intimate space). 

If he places his hands on all his co stars thighs when doing interviews than maybe he's really a flirty person by nature. Which I hope not. Also does he talk to his other female co stars so tenderly as well bts? Anyone who has seen his other works can enlighten? 

• Like 9

5 hours ago, ninamina said:

Well it's not that bad that i thought hE said kiyowo we all know that he adores her so he might said that to her already haha, and you're right that gentle tone in his voice and the way he looks at her, for me he looks like a teenage boy inlove

• Like 5

Regards to his closeness with other girls' i thinK with hyeri like someone said here in this thread he's alittle bit reserved with her, while with irene he's on that professiOnal zone, while with yoojung he's more like a giddy teenage boy' he's more playful with her that's what i think

• Like 15