Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, pyoyong said:

I think shy is also indicate of 'green light' from KYJ. She's not rejecting PBG jokes / closeness either. Do you know how many guy like her? I think even the boy who play BY aka Batman/Ninja also smitten by her. That neck touching thingy on BTS, toooooooooo obvious brother! LOL that was cute though

Give me more BTS, cuz you know what they say, people can change in 3 days, woot

Lol i have noticed that also, the neck touching at bts , surely he likes hee also coz they are almost at the same age. 

We are ladies, will feel shy when someone that we like playing a jokes to us and on one bts, when there was a black spot on yoo jung nose, someone was laughing out loud, then she asked "why are you laughing?" she thought that the crew or whoever it was  laughing at her . But they answered her "it was bogum"

Bogum was that hilarious i think everytime he saw her 

Anyway i like the way you talk....emm write hehehe

• Like 11

chatbg_zpssezifatq.jpg

@pyoyong  - I agree with you and love your comments. I started to re-watch BTS Video clips and found that Bogum looked and stared at Yoojung a lot. Just look at this sample, the staff was fixing Yoojung's hair and hat, Bogum was just chatting her up and smiling and staring at her. Everybody knows what that his staring at her means something special. ...like a man flirting with a girl...LOL. I will try to share more if I see something. 

On 9/18/2016 at 6:45 PM, ninamina said:

I made two more gifs today. Both are from the press conference after PBG answered the question about his skinship with KYJ.

The second gif is funny. PBG was spaced out for a few seconds then he started smiling again (I think he was thinking of his answer of the skinship question). When he was smiling he turned to KYJ to get her attention. However, at that moment nobody said anything, even the MC was quiet (the MC was probably thinking of the next question). KYJ probably didn't know why he was smiling so she politely smiled too. :D I found PBG super cute in this gif. :wub:

Love your gif, please do more....Ah they look so real - thank you!

• Like 13

1 hour ago, pyoyong said:

I think shy is also indicate of 'green light' from KYJ. She's not rejecting PBG jokes / closeness either. Do you know how many guy like her? I think even the boy who play BY aka Batman/Ninja also smitten by her. That neck touching thingy on BTS, toooooooooo obvious brother! LOL that was cute though

Give me more BTS, cuz you know what they say, people can change in 3 days, woot

@pyoyong yes! Omooo I notice that too. In bts where they were riding a horse he was kinda pissed off with pbg when pbg also touched yoo jungs hair...tnx for bringing that up i thought i was the only one who observe that...

• Like 8

2 hours ago, elisluvgeunscouple said:

Can't remember who own this pic, but i should share this to fulfill my delusional mind.

received_120300000203974489_zpshsvlzl8t.

It said in novel that they will spent a night together in an inn...

Should we waiting for more skinship n ehmm a kiss one if they make it similar to the novel?

I'm not waiting for the drama though, but the bts lol..

I hope the PD does not miss this part. Love to see Yoojung in a female costume. She looks very stunning in it!

• Like 6

Gahhhh I lost my long post so here is another attempt: 

@pyoyong

I totally agree BG is on a huge high right now, afterall this was his first leading man role on a major network and so was hers and they both succeeded beyond everyone's expectations. I was totally surprised since I haven't seen a huge jump in ratings like that in a long long time. 

@elisluvgeunscouple

in that BTS you mentioned for the ink stain scene, YJ directly asked BG why he was laughing and then the staff said it was an NG since BG was laughing. THought it was hilarious myself actually. 

@kkwattana

Do you mind posting that cut of NG video please, i thought he was talking with the staff member in that part. 

A few thoughts and tidbits: 

1. her mom (I also read that Kim So Hyun's mom- considered another child actress and in sidus and usually those 2 are compared to one another) are usually on any filming site with their daughters. I just hope YJ's mom is not a stage mother.

2. YJ in a radio show a few years back (maybe 2?) said something that was really mature and quite surprising to me since I have usually heard all the usual PR responses. She really thinks alot about her acting, ways to improve and always studying but even more so than being regarded as a great actress, she strives to be a person that is admirable with integrity, well respected, regarded and honorable. She strives to be this type of person everyday and works towards it. To me it shows she is really smart and has her head on straight as they say. I mean what teenage girl thinks about this kind of stuff at that age? I don't know anyone who did at that age. She is very articulate and well spoken considering her age. This is something that is very noticeable about her that it surprised me and there is a firmness to her voice, probably since it is also a bit husky that is so appealing. Whether this is a rehearsed and preformulated response, who knows but I dont think so for some reason. i do not think radio shows are actually scripted as much. 

It got me thinking and wondering what kind of conversations she and BG have on set since she even admitted that despite efforts to create a rapport for this role by meeting with BG before drama shooting, she was too shy and reserved to do so and only became close on set. Jin Young mentioned that him and BG talk about music and music composition. 

3. she is still in high school I believe although probably doesn't attend with consistency. To be really honest I am not sure if it is her management building this sort of persona for her but Kim So Hyun completely dropped out of school to pursue acting full time and is homeschooled (or as she said, when she wants to study she does and when she doesn't she doesn't). I am not sure that is the best route but I like how both her and BG make a concerted effort to still attend school. Alot of these celebrities feign interest in attending school for the sake of appearances but I think both are genuine in that regard. Her for normalcy and him as well. 

She definitely enjoys being the age she is at, there is this video floating around on youtube of her in a school performance with friends dancing very provacatively. I haven't been in high school for a long time but most of the korean commentators said that all teenage girls dance that sexy nowadays so who knows. 

4. Most definitely BG will indeed need to pursue her quite proactively if feelings still remain when she is finally legal. I imagine there are quite a few of her "oppas" who are waiting for that day. :wub:

5. Her and TOP are close brother/sister like relationship. An age gap of more than 10 yrs I believe. SHe is a huge huge fan of Big Bang and I believe she starred in some MV as well of theirs. 

6. It does appear she has some antis, in fact there was some fan account posted during the Moonlight filming of how she made this snappish comment that she felt as though she was an animal on display. There were a couple of teenagers taken a tour of the set (with permission) and from what I read, BG was polite but she was bitchy. In actuality, there is the same talk everywhere where she is only nice to her seniors and mean/snobby/bitchy to the regular staff. Same for someone who knows someone who attends her school that said the same thing, that she is bitchy and mean at school.  WHo knows. Some actresses definitely have this reputation actually. But I dont really put too much weight on the anti comments about her. 

7. I totally squeeled again really when that bts came out of him wiping his makeup from her face after the kiss, quite frankly i dont like anyone touching my face that freely but man either he is extremely considerate, doesnt know boundaries, or that was totally spontaneous because he could have easily called one of the makeup/staff person to clean up YJ's face. Totally swoon worthy! 

Also this was the bts that made everyone's heart flutter on one of  pbg's thread at dc gallery.

Ok im off my soapbox for today, I wrote an entire essay on these 2 already!!!

Edited by bellaangel012
  • Like 11

Guest charliew
10 hours ago, liemkopi said:

I'm here for KYJ and PBG as a couple (as the thread clearly stated) but then I see postings on other costars?? Is it how shippers thread work?  I think the preference is for KYJ or PBG with someone else other than each other, then what's the purpose of those postings? 

Pardon me if I offend any one here:) 

No you are correct. This thread should only discuss about PBG n KJY. It's been a few days I didn't ck the thread since I was busy but please guys can we retrained ourself not too discuss about him n the other girl. If something related with our couple maybe we can put them in spoiler instead. 

9 minutes ago, charliew said:

No you are correct. This thread should only discuss about PBG n KJY. It's been a few days I didn't ck the thread since I was busy but please guys can we retrained ourself not too discuss about him n the other girl. If something related with our couple maybe we can put them in spoiler instead. 

I brought it up since people wanted comparisons. Hard to judge by him since he is always very tactile - personal and professional but spoiler tag is a good idea

• Like 5

First time posting here.

I know some of you are new to Bogum but if you want to know a little more about him, you can visit his thread HERE to get to know him a lil better.

Also, Park Bogum has Two official SNS accounts (Twitter & Weibo). 

Have fun everyone. 

P.S: 

Spoiler

Bogum is not Gay. Please refrain from that assumption as some people might take it out of the context and think it's true when it actually isn't. Thank You :)

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

@bellaangel012 there are articles about KYJ being bitchy? Really? Wow that is sad to hear...i mean if there are accounts of that..especially when it is from someone who met her personally then that sucks because...most of the time it is to a certain extent true. I hope they're not true though

Has there even been such articles? Please refrain from spreading rumours... So far those I read all praised her as a very mature, accomplished and kind actress... She has worked for 11 years, and everyone on set likes and treats her like their cute adorable maknae... as we have seen on the BTS videos... I am not even her fan so I am just looking at this from an objective POV... 

• Like 18

22 minutes ago, charliew said:

I would like to point out also ...not only posts about some other girls but also the unnecessary negative information that was all merely hearsay without clear and convincing proof to support their claim...such as KYJ's allegedly so-called b.tchy attitude that I just read a while ago...please for all those who joined this thread we have one and the same purpose here...and that is to appreciate what these artists have sacrificed (education and freedom) for us to be able to have ourserlves entertained..if we come to think of it guys, KYJ & PBG are mere humans only like us...they have their own feelings also...they love, hate, felt angry and so on and so fort...so nobody has the right to judge them by mere speculations or stories sprung from anywhere without reliable source...

Try to put yourselves on their shoes and you'll see what I mean...tnx @charliew ...i agree we should put them on spoilers instead...

Let's still believe guys... For KYJ and PBG...

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

Has there even been such articles? Please refrain from spreading rumours... So far those I read all praised her as a very mature, accomplished and kind actress... She has worked for 11 years, and everyone on set likes and treats her like their cute adorable maknae... as we have seen on the BTS videos... I am not even her fan so I am just looking at this from an objective POV... 

Thankyou for defending to our YooJung! I just never saw that bad kind of articles. YooJung is a so precious person, loved for all moms in South Korea. Moms know... And all fan accounts(anyone who meet with her) who meet her personally said that she is so pretty and mature, polite and very kind hearted ❤️ 

• Like 13

For me I will live up my impression for KYJ as what her co-actor Jinyoung said in an interview that it is not only the director that pleases so much whenever KYJ is around, everyone lights up and their mood changes into joy including the entire casts and its crew...

And besides if KYJ would act this way...PBG would be the first one distant himself from her...but naaaahhhhh...

I hate to disappoint you...for whoever you are but I refuse to believe in stories...:P

• Like 12

46 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

@bellaangel012 there are articles about KYJ being bitchy? Really? Wow that is sad to hear...i mean if there are accounts of that..especially when it is from someone who met her personally then that sucks because...most of the time it is to a certain extent true. I hope they're not true though

Not actual news articles but netizen accounts. The one about her being bitchy on set was actually a huge topic in dc gallery awhile back in the moonlight thread. 

There will always be these sort of accounts regardless- it is up to us to discern the truth or not. Im basing this off of korean accounts since im fluent and i never go by the translations since alot gets lost in translation and nuance of what is being said. 

And to be clear i  am not spreading rumors, i am just reporting what is on the net from the korean side. Most of what i have seen is quite positive. Also i made it clear this is what the antis said

• Like 3

Bogum is really a good and considerate and non judgemental person. He has high EQ. Fans who been following him since his debut will know his character.  Just because he is a sensitive new age guy does not make him gay. In fact I find him very Man. He is a husband material- like what Go Kyung Pyo his good friend and co star for 4 productions said about him. He is blessed to have YJ as his co star here cos they complement each other very well! 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, louise31 said:

I would like to point out also ...not only posts about some other girls but also the unnecessary negative information that was all merely hearsay without clear and convincing proof to support their claim...such as KYJ's allegedly so-called b.tchy attitude that I just read a while ago...please for all those who joined this thread we have one and the same purpose here...and that is to appreciate what these artists have sacrificed (education and freedom) for us to be able to have ourserlves entertained..if we come to think of it guys, KYJ & PBG are mere humans only like us...they have their own feelings also...they love, hate, felt angry and so on and so fort...so nobody has the right to judge them by mere speculations or stories sprung from anywhere without reliable source...

Try to put yourselves on their shoes and you'll see what I mean...tnx @charliew ...i agree we should put them on spoilers instead...

Let's still believe guys... For KYJ and PBG...

I totally agree with you. I'm just a silent lurker happily reading your posts as I'm onboard with this ship too. But when I read about the other ship, I thought i was on the wrong thread. Then came this negative info about KYJ coming from the same person. With these, I can't help but be suspicious that she's only pretending to be a shipper of PBG and KYJ. That in realiity she's maybe a diehard fan of the other ship or among those fans who don't want PBG to be involved to any actress.  That she's on this thread just to ruin the mood here .  Am sorry for delurking just to rant . thank you all your wonderful posts. Peace out:blush:

• Like 12