Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, nataliakay said:

@bellaangel012 there are articles about KYJ being bitchy? Really? Wow that is sad to hear...i mean if there are accounts of that..especially when it is from someone who met her personally then that sucks because...most of the time it is to a certain extent true. I hope they're not true though

Seriously dislike it when remarks about the actors/actresses personal life are posted here or anywhere when there are no way to prove those (unkind) remarks are true or not. Why bother to write nice comments and then discreetly add some unpleasant remarks? Even if such rumours are floating elsewhere, we shouldn't be irresponsible to post it as a matter of fact. Please people, this is a shippers' thread so let's show love. 

• Like 9

@st4rdust and @louise31 - Thanks for defending Yoojung. I do not believe in those kind of articles though as she has proven that she is one of the top actresses and she will be more famous in the near future. From her acting and her behaviour and her manner,  it is not fake! I heard that some other fans who ship Bogum with other girls off course may not like Yoojung now and try not to watch The Moonlight while some other shippers are nice. 

Time will tell the truth and prove Yoojung to them. Yoojung fighting! 

• Like 9

Hi, first time posting here.

Actually I try not to join in, given our yoo jung of yet a legal age, but urhh, the chemistry is too strong! I'll take the stand of fellow chingu here, shipping 90% but reserved the rest upon legal age, hahaha.. 

Okay, where do I start? They are marvellous! Amazing! The thing is, they fit the characters like gloves. While watching, I'm invested, I believe they are lee young and ra on. It is so believable that their on screen chemistry spill out to real life! Or the other way round hahaha.. 

I am no face reader, or have any reputation of interpreting peoples action, but from naked eye we can see how super comfortable pbg with kyj. He's so lively around here, and that spontaneous hug!! Squeeeeee... My brother definitely do not do those hugs, ew, or gaze, ew, or stares like what pbg did! *shudders.. Bro n sis fight like bro with bro, no mercy! Hahaha.. If anything, they called it adoptive brother in my school days but everybody knows its your bf hahaha.. But just because to normalize things, n you r still schooling, hence you called him your "brother".

While pbg sometimes over act in everything he does around kyj, like someone here said, kyj is the reserve one. Even from her interviews and bts of other dramas, she somewhat seems very poised and regal, straightforward but also guarded. But its too obvious she really appreciate how good looking our pbg, countless times she repeats that he is handsome! I don't think she would spill anything more than that, but regardless she seems to be smitten as well with all the praises hehe..

I would really like them keep in touch, even if at this point nothing romantic, coz I can see few years down the road, they can be power acting couple. Can you imagine with those expressive eyes of theirs and superb talent and chemistry, should they be given another well written matured drama it will be bombastic!!

On another note, pbg requesting high school drama screams he wants reunion with kyj as soon as possible right? Coz he cannot imagine no longer seeing this face on daily basis after mdbc ends... Hahaha.. My delusional thoughts..

• Like 17

I really wanted to know KYJ more so i watched videos of her. All the videos i inlcuded here on my post might not interest everyone. But the last video at 5:24 was heartwarming. Brush off all those negativities and know her more. I am proud of her. Boys who worked with her liked her such as the guy on the first video i posted. Even parents like KYJ to be their daughter/daughter-in-law.

The guy on the second video is Lee Min Ho (1993) who said he will propose to KYJ once she is 20 yrs old.

3rd and 4th are videos i found on youtube to know her more. Such a fine young lady. I am falling for her and i am a girl hahaha.

I would like to think that KYJ and PBG are good match.

My last post before sleeping. Stay positive and happy guys.

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, saaraahaanaa said:

I am no face reader, or have any reputation of interpreting peoples action, but from naked eye we can see how super comfortable pbg with kyj. He's so lively around here, and that spontaneous hug!! Squeeeeee... My brother definitely do not do those hugs, ew, or gaze, ew, or stares like what pbg did! *shudders.. Bro n sis fight like bro with bro, no mercy! Hahaha.. If anything, they called it adoptive brother in my school days but everybody knows its your bf hahaha.. But just because to normalize things, n you r still schooling, hence you called him your "brother".

Exactly. I have a brother and we don't hug or gaze or hold hands. Ew! I have a lot of male close friends as well that can be considered as brothers but we don't do those things like what PBG and KYJ are doing. :lol:

• Like 10

17 hours ago, nataliakay said:

:tears: mmmmm so no one here want to do a viral post about wanting to have PBG and KYJ in a new drama in the very near future? School theme kind a drams that later transcenda into them being adult kind of drama maybe?

Want to do it but not sure how to. Maybe will start making it viral on twitter hehe.

Anyway...i'm shipping both PBG and KYJ because they look adorable together. Having said that i cant seem to seriously ship him with any girl in real life because...erm...am i the only one who thinks that he might not be straight? ....(*dodge bullets*)

First time I'm posting in here,

Excuse me, Please do not talk bad, if you do not know anything about Park Bogum, as his fans I'm very feel offended when you say he's like that,

@nataliakay well listen to this good from now on I'll remember your name in my brain, because you're had dared to say bad about him while you do not know anything about him with well

Thank You.

Edited by Iris24
too rude
  • Like 2

Annyeong haseyo!! This is my first time in soompi and i decide to join this forum coz i can't stand anymore to be a silent reader..:) and coz i really love to see KYJ and PBG together since i'm a fan of KYJ ..ohhh i ship them so so much that i even squealing when i see them on and off screen:wub:

• Like 11

LET'S ALL PAUSE AND REMIND OURSELVES THAT THIS FORUM IS FOR BOYOO COUPLE (PARK BOGUM AND KIM YOO JUNG) ❤️❤️❤️

Thia happened from the last thread that I've been. So I guess it is normal. I know some people here liked PBG first or KYJ first then eventually loved BoYoo couple. This thread is not for negative comments of both individual. This is for both of them. So if what you read/heard/observed/think doesn't contribute to both couple, PLEASE DONT POST THINGS LIKE THAT HERE! 

Many of us are here to read updates (positive) of them and spazz for any cute/steamy/romantic moments. Let that prevail here! I WANNA READ MORE HAPPY BOYOO COUPLE UPDATES than negative talks! I know I know some are just protecting their idol and I understand. But I hope you understand too that we are all here to CELEBRATE  BoYoo couple not bash.

NOW chingus, let's get focus back to BoYoo couple! *ignore negative comments,if you see one after this post* instead, post more BoYoo moments :):):) 

I love them! ❤️❤️❤️ And I wanna ship them HARD. I'll be more interested in petition for BoYoo to have new drama or CF! And would love to see more gifs of them interacting or fan made videos of youtube!!!!

And I always look forward for a happy ship!!! ❤️

• Like 18

hello everybody. i'm watching this moonlight drama because of kim yoo jung. i know about kim yoo jung since i watch her as seo woo's younger sister in tamra the island. i like her since then. she's so talented & cute!:wub:

first time i watch park bo gum is when he was supporting character in bridal mask/gaksital. even when i watch him in other drama after that i'm just kinda so so with him. he not bad but not impress me much. actually i had low expectation about him here and kinda skeptical that he gonna acts as main male lead with my beloved kim yoo jung:sweatingbullets: 

but since i like kim yoo jung i just watch this drama. then omg I FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM!!! not just his character as crown prince lee yeong, his chemistry with kim yoo jung, but also his acting. he make me feel his sadness, happiness and all his feelings he feels here. he really impress me in this drama! the sageuk clothing also make him more hotter & charismatic that always make me can't concentrate when watching his scene LOL:P  *drools*

no comment about kim yoo jung acting in this drama. as usual, my girl always impress me:wub:

about park bo gum off screen interaction with kim yoo jung whether on set or press conference, for me it definitely not brother to sister kind of way:P yes, his manner when take care of her is like brother to his lil' sis, but his initiated skinship & how he teasing her is what boy usually did to the girl he like. sorry but that not how brother tease his sis pfftt:rolleyes: you're not gonna fooling me:phew: the boy clearly has crush/smitten/charmed by her;) with all the teasing & hugging despite kim yoo jung's age & that her mother follow her on the filming site, imagine what he gonna do if kim yoo jung is now in her twenty & her mother didn't follow her to filming site:w00t:

with kim yoo jung, i see she didn't reject his closeness but more feeling shy which is normal to me since she still young. to be honest, i'm more their on screen shipper than off screen. furthermore kim yoo jung is still teenager to me. i want her to focus to her study & career more in this age. but if they really become real i'm gonna be happy coz park bo gum such a lovely guy:wub: 

anyway i'm gonna vist this thread but more as silent reader. i really thank with all your positive post,info & gif here coz i really enjoy it! let spread the love:heart:

• Like 19

On 9/18/2016 at 6:47 PM, kkwattana said:

@pyoyong  - I agree with you and love your comments. I started to re-watch BTS Video clips and found that Bogum looked and stared at Yoojung a lot. Just look at this sample, the staff was fixing Yoojung's hair and hat, Bogum was just chatting her up and smiling and staring at her. Everybody knows what that his staring at her means something special. ...like a man flirting with a girl...LOL. I will try to share more if I see something. 

Love your gif, please do more....Ah they look so real - thank you!

made a gif for it. :)

aea4bbabgw1f7ybr97zvyg20j70ecqv9.gif

• Like 22

Love MDBC to the max because PBG and KYJ. I finally join this thead. :wub: I love this couple both on and off camera. They are my korean sweetheart couple. I wish we will hear the news about their next couple project soon. Since they keep dominate all chart recently. I will keep support both of them. Glad that this thead exist....I have some place to express my feeling.

• Like 11

37 minutes ago, ninamina said:

:wub: I wonder too~ I remember some co-star from his previous drama said he is pretty quiet. However, he looks pretty chatty in front of KYJ. :blush::blush:

wow really? hoho so the sign of boy smitten by the girl is more obvious:phew:

and look the way he move his body while talking to her. to me that not brotherly but flirty:P

• Like 12

5 hours ago, baloi said:

I totally agree with you. I'm just a silent lurker happily reading your posts as I'm onboard with this ship too. But when I read about the other ship, I thought i was on the wrong thread. Then came this negative info about KYJ coming from the same person. With these, I can't help but be suspicious that she's only pretending to be a shipper of PBG and KYJ. That in realiity she's maybe a diehard fan of the other ship or among those fans who don't want PBG to be involved to any actress.  That she's on this thread just to ruin the mood here .  Am sorry for delurking just to rant . thank you all your wonderful posts. Peace out:blush:

@baloi exactly my thought...

• Like 5