Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the show happy together on KBS?! I would love to see them both in that show. And hoping for MDBC to hit 30% so we can see them in guerilla date :).....would love to see their interactions outside of their filming area. More cf's for them as well and of course I'm with everyone here in regards to a new show with them acting as students in a romantic-comedy-drama. Or at least if they both have other shows of their own after this, they can be guests on each other shows :D.  

31 minutes ago, elis luvgeunscouple said:

I'm bad at analyzing something, i usually use my feeling, n i believe there is something going on with bogummy on the set of moonlight drawn by clouds. He acts a bit over acting when yoo jung is around. And all i know by the experience of life that when we are like someone, we will act : 

1. Boys usually tend to act over or you can say it over acting ( to get someone's attention ) 

2. Girls usually tend to be quite (altough in some cases , girls would reacts over also)

though im some cases also the eye contacts and the syhness of boy n girl could be the signal of something fishy has happened between them.

I could refer to :

1. Kim bum and Moon Geun Young on the set of Jung Yi which ended with both agency confirmed the dating rumour after the drama has over. Bts of the drama , gave fans so many proof that they were falling in love to each other at that time. I still remember how they were caring each other , and the face always blushing when the two of them were on the same set.

2. Won Bin and Song Hye Gyo, the eyes contact and always smiling around were saying too much that they were falling in love each other on the set of the world within...

I didn't say joo yung likes bogummy also coz she didn't show it much , she seems shy everytime boggumy teases her, bogummy oftens shock her with his spontaneus act especially the stealing hug moment.

lets say that maybe , this now, their relationship is just like siblings only, friendzone only or whatever it is, but with the affection towards each other, who knows it will develop into romance relationship, altough they will not admit it coz both are having a shining and bright career now.

And i don't care with another shipper of bogummy n another girls like hyeri and irene, coz i think we are the same with them, wants our couple end together. Lol.

So girls, as long as dispatch didn't release the news of bogummy and the other girls, lets have fun with our delusional feeling about this two cuties.

Annyeong everyone....

Yes, I agree!

• Like 10

8 hours ago, ninamina said:

I know he is pretty comfortable around Hyeri as well. Since I haven't watched all of the bts of reply 1988 so I don't know the difference.:P

@ninamina does he have the same level of being sweet, clingy over hyeri bts? Was there an invitation on his part to hyeri to a dinner or a trip after the drama wraps up? I haven't seen any bts of reply 88 and d' drama does not interest me at all b'coz I just love ryoo jeon yool and seeing him devastated discouraged me from watching that drama although the actors were great and the storyline too... 'Coz if that's the case he might probably be just too friendly with his co-actors while on set... 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, bellaangel012 said:

So wrong of me to ship yj and bg since I adore the 2 of them and my ships usually crash and burn   but this is the one that was really popular with the hyeri and pbg shippers from some of the netziens. Im posting some of them here since i think these videos are pretty comprehensive: 

( i doubt he was speaking to her but i can buy it) 

I havent seen him with Irene but I know the netziens were split in terms of his closeness with hyeri and irene. He gets along with his other female costars really well. 

From what I gather: 

1. He is very tactile and polite. Takes good care of his costars and friends.  

2. Very close to 1988 costars. They have their own chatroom.

3. He does meet up with hyeri during his personal time. The incidents im aware of are

- when she got sick after the drama he visited her in the hospital with i think ra miran the other mom actress

- after she was released they were spotted having dinner together (3 of them)- not too sure if this was separate from the first one above 

- dinner again with hyeri and ra miran (totally different time) 

4. Forgot which fanmeet but he said that he doesnt like girls that had plastic surgery (something that discounts hyeri since she there was so much speculation she did but who knows) - this was after number 5 

5. Earlier he said his ideal type (hate this question but so typical) was that he likes girls with short hair ( some netizens thought it was hyeri) and eyes that are deep (metaphorical) - some netizens suspected it was hyeri and that it didnt matter if she had surgery since that girl will always be pretty in his eyes (smooth pbg!) 

6. On some show hyeri drew her ideal type and some netizens thought it was pbg based on her description of that riduliculous mushroom haircut he had during 1988 drama and broad shoulders (rather vague and can describe the other guys on the show like ryu jun yeol) 

7. On hyeri's ig account i think there is this really cute picture of her holding his face and saying goodbye to the dukson character. Think she posted one with her and ryu jun yeol too saying the same thing

8. Hyeri from what i gather similar to her dukson character in 1988 drama. She is also very tactile too and full of aegyo (nickname the aegyo queen from idols but i dont follow idols at all so who knows but this is what i gathered based on what i read) 

Please observe away! I will admit i totally thought he was dating hyeri after reading those accounts of them but who knows. Yj is still young but i totally think as soon as she turns legal in 2 yrs and they all continue to maintain contact i can see something happening. She is quite mature, very perceptive and straightforward. Her agency, sidus is a powerful giant in the entertainment industry and protective of her image. She is the type who doesnt make the effort to maintain contact but she will when she goes through alot of difficulties. If anything i think he has to make the effort. 

Also she is quite playful and mischievious and very playful per her tmets costar jin goo? 

All of this information based on korean accounts. 

Maybe you have some point there and it's too early to assume his actions over kyj since his actions with hyeri are more of a reliable or is it safe to say the closest suspicion that there is something going on between them... But still hoping for another drama between kyj and pbg bcoz their chemistry are undeniably phenomenal...

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ninamina said:

I watched those clips. :) The last video i'm pretty sure he was talking to his family. From the other clips, it seems that PBG didn't clap a single time in the BTS clips. So he is kinda different when he is with KYJ - clapping and the excitement. :wub:

You literally made my day:w00t:

• Like 8

3 hours ago, be99lle said:

Hello to all-those who have been here for a while and the new ones-welcome, welcome and spazz away!!!! :D.....

I was watching the bts for hyeri/PBG and comments made about them (I haven't seen him and Irene)-the ones that were posted here-and thought to myself, wow, he seems pretty close to her and they probably are-and you'd think maybe there is something going on between them, but that closeness to me is different somehow and PBGs body actions seem more I guess 'reserved' and not so much 'giddiness' (for the lack of better words), I'd say the type of friend that you'd like to keep for the rest of your lives and tell secrets but nothing romantically involved with. He's smile looks genuine but of course with KYJ-it's very genuine too and his smile is continuously from ear to ear with full teeth and gums to show...lol...I'm thinking to myself this guy is really smitten by KYJ to smile that much-you'd think his jaw would hurt so much...lol...you can tell with all those pics posted and they dont seem to know what space is-like someone mentioned. 

Also, someone posted pics of PBG with the other actors and non-actors on the other forum, I'm sorry I don't know how to post it here, but if you compare them with him and KYJ he's all wide smile.  

I hope you get the idea of what I was trying to say...lol...if not that's ok-I confuse myself sometimes too.  it's kind of hard to explain it in words. 

Couldn't agree more with @be99lle you can really see the aura within him every time yoo jung is around...but then tnx to @bellaangel012 for assessing his actions bts with hyeri..one more to go...Irene... I'm still hoping for my moonlight couple to be real...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, louise31 said:

@ninamina does he have the same level of being sweet, clingy over hyeri bts? Was there an invitation on his part to hyeri to a dinner or a trip after the drama wraps up? I haven't seen any bts of reply 88 and d' drama does not interest me at all b'coz I just love ryoo jeon yool and seeing him devastated discouraged me from watching that drama although the actors were great and the storyline too... 'Coz if that's the case he might probably be just too friendly with his co-actors while on set... 

I only watched few clips besides those clips in our thread. I think he was sweet but like I said, I didn't see the same level of excitement that he had with KYJ. I didn't see him clapping when Hyeri was around in the video but it happened many times when he was with Yoo Jung. 

Btw, i remembered I watched another video on youtube. It's Reply 1988's special live. When Hyeri put her hand on Bogum's leg, he kinda pushed her hand away. See the video below and check out around 34:09 - Bogum pushed her hand away... During the whole session he was pretty distanced from her. I think if you watch the entire video, you will see the difference.:)

Spoiler

• Like 12

There is something I want to mention. When Bo Gum looked at Yoo Jung in the drama, a lot of times his pupils are dilated. According to my internet research -  "Whenever we see someone we like, our pupils grow larger. It's almost as if our eyes are trying to see as much of this person as possible. This is an involuntary and uncontrollable physiological response."

I will find some more gifs to show his pupils.:wub:

Here is one example, his pupils were obviously dilatedB):

006mx4nagw1f72yltwiedg30dw0c07wl.gif

• Like 11

28 minutes ago, ninamina said:

I only watched few clips besides those clips in our thread. I think he was sweet but like I said, I didn't see the same level of excitement that he had with KYJ. I didn't see him clapping when Hyeri was around in the video but it happened many times when he was with Yoo Jung. 

Btw, i remembered I watched another video on youtube. It's Reply 1988's special live. When Hyeri put her hand on Bogum's leg, he kinda pushed her hand away. See the video below and check out around 34:09 - Bogum pushed her hand away... During the whole session he was pretty distanced from her. I think if you watch the entire video, you will see the difference.:)

omg!!! yeahhh...he kinda took hyeri's hand off his arm chair...and he was quite reserve on this interview...tnx for posting this out @ninamina

• Like 8

I'm here for KYJ and PBG as a couple (as the thread clearly stated) but then I see postings on other costars?? Is it how shippers thread work?  I think the preference is for KYJ or PBG with someone else other than each other, then what's the purpose of those postings? 

Pardon me if I offend any one here:) 

• Like 16

On 9/18/2016 at 11:29 AM, ninamina said:

There is something I want to mention. When Bo Gum looked at Yoo Jung in the drama, a lot of times his pupils are dilated. According to my internet research -  "Whenever we see someone we like, our pupils grow larger. It's almost as if our eyes are trying to see as much of this person as possible. This is an involuntary and uncontrollable physiological response."

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

yes I really believe these theories...these are involuntary actions that a person unconsciously made whenever he sees someone that he's interested or attracted to...

• Like 8

HI guys i was today on pool with my friends!.. Now my answers ❤️ 

@elis luvgeunscoupleWow this looks so cute(? For me, the spontaneous hugs are so full of love... He embracing her, is so cute, maybe this is a siblings relation but.. He really likes hug her! (I'm not mad or upset for this, at contraries I like their close relation) ❤️❤️

@shickog well, I don't think the same, I like Hyeri but I don't think that she and Bogum could be dating. For me, they not match at all... (Sorry I'm TeamJungHwan so my opinion could be very subjective:sweatingbullets: ) and in other hand he looks too much happy around YooJung. :wub:

@bellaangel012  thanks for the videos:sweatingbullets: .. I saw the bts since I'm fan of reply series. I really fall in love with every single person in that cast! They was so wonderful, my Christmas were so happy and full of angst waiting for the new episodes:tears::wub:. But I never shipped Taeksun.. I don't know but I just see they like a cute couple of brother-sister , they looks cute ( because they are cute in single way) but like couple, for me they looks like siblings. And in bts of reply, Junyeol and Bogum looks more closer than Hyeri and Bogum, same with Hyeri and Junyeol looks more closer than Hyeri and Bogum. Maybe is my subjectivity on case, but is my opinion.  ^_^ 

Edited by sunshinesageuk20
  • Like 10

9 hours ago, bellaangel012 said:

So wrong of me to ship yj and bg since I adore the 2 of them and my ships usually crash and burn   but this is the one that was really popular with the hyeri and pbg shippers from some of the netziens. Im posting some of them here since i think these videos are pretty comprehensive: 

( i doubt he was speaking to her but i can buy it) 

I havent seen him with Irene but I know the netziens were split in terms of his closeness with hyeri and irene. He gets along with his other female costars really well. 

From what I gather: 

1. He is very tactile and polite. Takes good care of his costars and friends.  

2. Very close to 1988 costars. They have their own chatroom.

3. He does meet up with hyeri during his personal time. The incidents im aware of are

- when she got sick after the drama he visited her in the hospital with i think ra miran the other mom actress

- after she was released they were spotted having dinner together (3 of them)- not too sure if this was separate from the first one above 

- dinner again with hyeri and ra miran (totally different time) 

4. Forgot which fanmeet but he said that he doesnt like girls that had plastic surgery (something that discounts hyeri since she there was so much speculation she did but who knows) - this was after number 5 

5. Earlier he said his ideal type (hate this question but so typical) was that he likes girls with short hair ( some netizens thought it was hyeri) and eyes that are deep (metaphorical) - some netizens suspected it was hyeri and that it didnt matter if she had surgery since that girl will always be pretty in his eyes (smooth pbg!) 

6. On some show hyeri drew her ideal type and some netizens thought it was pbg based on her description of that riduliculous mushroom haircut he had during 1988 drama and broad shoulders (rather vague and can describe the other guys on the show like ryu jun yeol) 

7. On hyeri's ig account i think there is this really cute picture of her holding his face and saying goodbye to the dukson character. Think she posted one with her and ryu jun yeol too saying the same thing

8. Hyeri from what i gather similar to her dukson character in 1988 drama. She is also very tactile too and full of aegyo (nickname the aegyo queen from idols but i dont follow idols at all so who knows but this is what i gathered based on what i read) 

Please observe away! I will admit i totally thought he was dating hyeri after reading those accounts of them but who knows. Yj is still young but i totally think as soon as she turns legal in 2 yrs and they all continue to maintain contact i can see something happening. She is quite mature, very perceptive and straightforward. Her agency, sidus is a powerful giant in the entertainment industry and protective of her image. She is the type who doesnt make the effort to maintain contact but she will when she goes through alot of difficulties. If anything i think he has to make the effort. 

Also she is quite playful and mischievious and very playful per her tmets costar jin goo? 

All of this information based on korean accounts. 

1st video: I didn't feel much chemistry between Hyeri and PBG (maybe because i didn't watch Reply 1988?). From my observation (didn't over analyze the video), it was Hyeri who reached out to PBG.

2nd video: Hyeri and PBG went out to eat dinner. I think that's just normal, eat meals with your colleagues. They are not alone and i don't consider it as a date. (Am i being defensive and indenial now? :lol:) There are some notable interactions like when the little girl Juri kissed Hyeri and PBG reacted to it saying "you can't". And they hugged... So?  It didn't reach my heart of hearts unlike when PBG & KYJ do it. :wub:

Still on the 2nd video, i didn't see much of the playful side of PBG, it's Hyeri who is leading/in-control.

3rd video: That is an episode where after PBG's work/filming he has to go to Africa and follow his hyungs (cast of Reply 1988). Can't remember what show that was. He even missed his flight because he mistakenly read his boarding gate. He was supposed to board at A0 but instead he went to A30. It wasn't Hyeri that was on the phone. But PBG's family, letting them know that he will not be home. There was a scene there that PBG cried with one of his hyungs coz he realized he doesn't have a family photo. PBG's mom died when he was young. He mentioned he only has memories but no photo of them together (i hope i remember correctly :w00t: and not just going crazy). He said he will take more photos with them as soon as he's back home.

4th video: I didn't notice anything there :blink: My mind is somewhere else hahahah.

The interview above with PBG & KYJ was on the early stage of filming Love in the Moonlight, PBG asked KYJ (take note while holding both hands) to go on overseas trip once filming is over. I recently watched 1N2D with PBG as guest and he really enjoys travelling and he had a lot of fun doing it. I think @louise31 asked this on one of her post, was there any instance PBG asked Hyeri or Irene to travel overseas with him?

I also noticed the word game PBG and KYJ played near the end of the video starts around 11:10. PBG's body language says a lot. His whole attention is on KYJ (his fist on his chin while gazing to KYJ). KYJ was shy after saying infront of PBG "you're very good looking". It's like a confession for me. :wub:

I haven't raped this video enough. If i did, this post will be longer hahaha. For now, I will enjoy our BoYoo couple as long as I can.

• Like 20

43 minutes ago, ninamina said:

Holy smokes! I was just researching this an hour ago. So glad I wasn't the only one that caught that! Hi-Five Sis! Not only that, but the irises of his eyes are always a brighter/lighter brown with Yoo Jung, as compared to when he looks at someone else. I did notice his pupils are dilated with some of the other cast members(will not mention any names for fear of my virtual life:astonished:), so he may be prone to like "pretty things" too, like most of us do. But in those scenes his irises are more of a dark brown.  At first I thought it was the lighting, but even in KYJ and PBG scenes where there isn't as much light, you can still how much brighter his eyes are. 

Now, Yoo Jung's irises are naturally a darker brown, but if you look at their last scene in episode 8, you can see her eyes are brighter too! :heart:

Sorry, to just jump in. 90% undercover shipping them, but trying to refrain from throwing that last 10% until she officially becomes of age.(I'm not gonna make it...)

I don't know how true this is, but if anyone is interested I'll place the link to the article I read in the spoilers.

• Like 8

59 minutes ago, ninamina said:

Hide contents

@ninamina You are my hero hahahah. Thanks for sharing the video and pointing out what happened at 34:10. I didn't watch the whole video coz i am not intersted. For me it's Hyeri who initiates and PBG responds to it. This time PBG pushed her hand away. (Clap! Clap! Clap!) Good boy. Protect yourself. You are only for KYJ. (I'm a bit crazy already).

On the interview above @ 07:13, PBG put his hands on KYJ's lap touching her hand. Ok.. ok..  i see the difference. :wub:

• Like 16

36 minutes ago, liemkopi said:

I'm here for KYJ and PBG as a couple (as the thread clearly stated) but then I see postings on other costars?? Is it how shippers thread work?  I think the preference is for KYJ or PBG with someone else other than each other, then what's the purpose of those postings? 

Me too. I am here for our Bo Yoo couple and my heart is true for both of them. This ship may burn and sink in the future, same with relationships in real life. You don't date or have a relationship having a mindset that you will break up with them later. You enjoy the moment, make a lot of memories and have fun. Feel it. Love. :wub:

The heartbreak, it's for later. And the PAST? Exes stay in the past, in shipping or dating in real life. Bwahahahaha

• Like 10

1 hour ago, liemkopi said:

19 minutes ago, whiteghost said:

Me too. I am here for our Bo Yoo couple and my heart is true for both of them. This ship may burn and sink in the future, same with relationships in real life. You don't date or have a relationship having a mindset that you will break up with them later. You enjoy the moment, make a lot of memories and have fun. Feel it. Love. :wub:

The heartbreak, it's for later. And the PAST? Exes stay in the past, in shipping or dating in real life. Bwahahahaha

I don't even care with that another bogummy shippers with another girls. Me...here with my delusional mind n heart, just wanna having fun with only kyj n pbg, 

If PBG n KYJ are not end to be a couple, it doesnt matter for me, 

I have many broken n sunk ship , so nothing to worry. I just enjoying every delusional think about them..

Enjoy your day , ladies. 

• Like 11

58 minutes ago, sunshinesageuk20 said:

HI guys i was today on pool with my friends!.. Now my answers ❤️ 

@elis luvgeunscoupleWow this looks so cute(? For me, the spontaneous hugs are so full of love... He embracing her, is so cute, maybe this is a siblings relation but.. He really likes hug her! (I'm not mad or upset for this, at contraries I like their close relation) ❤️❤️

Lets enjoy our sight for a moments heheehe

He surely likes her, no matter what kind of like that he has

• Like 7

Just to clarify- 

I love love love the first interview clip with entertainment weekly because they are all focused on doing the interview and out of nowhere he fixes her hair. I am only child but I havent seen that done with any of my friends who have brothers and sisters! 

He is really quite a considerate gentleman- i just find the whole fixing thing in a live interview awkward for his costar because he did try to fix the interviewer's hair. I can see him doing this onset with previous costars but never in a live interview! So it was a totally spontaneous act and i wonder how focused he must be to do that! 

For the interview clip where he asked to go on a trip and held her hands- per the caption it wasnt necessary or scripted to hold hands which was why I totally squeeled! 

I dont take the trip thing seriously since it will probably a kbs sponsored trip. 

Also that interview was done first week of september. I can tell YJ is quite shy though and notice that awkward hug at the end. 

All i can say is that i commend YJ's mom and dad in raising a great girl from what i can see. 

I just totally loved the bts, it definitely is a joyful set since most of the production staff are relatively young. 

Thanks for the long bts- i never saw it before and totally hyeri was very touchy but pbg more reserved in his actions. 

Forgot to add- hyeri, pbg, bora (actress who played dukseon's older sister) went to see the actress who played dukseon/bora's mom at a play together ( so as u can see the cast is quite close)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, WildDivine69 said:

Holy smokes! I was just researching this an hour ago. So glad I wasn't the only one that caught that! Hi-Five Sis! Not only that, but the irises of his eyes are always a brighter/lighter brown with Yoo Jung, as compared to when he looks at someone else. I did notice his pupils are dilated with some of the other cast members(will not mention any names for fear of my virtual life:astonished:), so he may be prone to like "pretty things" too, like most of us do. But in those scenes his irises are more of a dark brown.  At first I thought it was the lighting, but even in KYJ and PBG scenes where there isn't as much light, you can still how much brighter his eyes are. 

Now, Yoo Jung's irises are naturally a darker brown, but if you look at their last scene in episode 8, you can see her eyes are brighter too! :heart:

Sorry, to just jump in. 90% undercover shipping them, but trying to refrain from throwing that last 10% until she officially becomes of age.(I'm not gonna make it...)

I don't know how true this is, but if anyone is interested I'll place the link to the article I read in the spoilers.

lol! I had no idea that irises would change color. I did notice that Yoo Jung has darker irises so it was harder to notice the change of her pupils.

• Like 3