Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

10 hours ago, joyoflife77 said:

Squeals!

This was in Jan 2016.

He must have been totally amazed when the ideal whole package appeared before him just a few months later. Maybe this explains  why in the BTS (BTS that were even more entertaining than the actual drama :) )he was so happy n giddy as if everday was Christmas day. It is a rare gift indeed to find someone  who understands n appreciates your jokes whilst the rest of the world just stare at you weirdly. And eyes that can communicate telepathically just by looking at each other ....

eerrr...except the hair...but ideals n hairstyles can change...maybe now his ideal will be intelligent ,kind hearted,good dancer with flowing long hair....

credit:to chemistry fairy couple :thank you for posts tt bring much raon to boyoo lovers.

chingu...you are forgetting that SAM NOM has bobbed hair.

hehhehehehehe

• Like 17

Oh yes! before I even forget, a big big thanks to our resident romantic novelist @thesecretgarden because you helped my temper simmer down yesterday when my sched at the parlor was not followed. Your post came at the right time. Before, I came across it, my patience was dwindling and I was ready to complain to my hairstylist because she started doing my hair 30 minutes after my real appointment.. how can you not get exasperated? Good thing I opened my phone, went into safari, and logged in to our forum and voila! there it was..the grimace that was transfixed on my face for thirty minutes was replaced by a smile and a quiet giddy giggle (and of course a beating heart that's ready to burst with so much excitement)..I tried hard to cover up my sudden smiling face but it was too obvious a change because I was facing too many mirrors.. Appreciate it very much dear shipmate..I would have surrendered to my caveman instincts if not for your post. and yup! I went home satisfied because I got the right hair color and highlights and still in good relationship with my hairstylist. All the more, I realized, there's no place for a diva attitude anywhere in this world. Patience is a virtue.. Looking forward to your next post my angel in disguise!

• Like 21

We need more BoYoo moments..missing them like crazy!! And I am having major PBG withdrawal syndrome after the FM:flushed:. These 2 are young and cute and pretty but I am so proud at how level headed they are in their crazy celeb world. They are definitely strong inside to be able to hold their ground like this. 

• Like 17

13 hours ago, thearmyofskank said:

Bogum was being Bogum for the entire night. He really looked comfortable throughout the night, even though he said he felt nervous at the beginning of the event. He being himself was really a pleasant sight to watch for me. The way he interacted with the fans, despite the language barrier really warmed up my heart. I don't think there's a single moment passed by without Bogum making the full used of it. He danced, he sang, he made many many many cute gestures and face expressions and he just being himself the entire night. I can understand his worries though, there's not much people know him here in my country, but the number of people turned up at his FM, the diverse walk of lives and age of the fans, really made up for the trouble he felt initially. He did have a good time, and of course we had a SPLENDID and AMAZING time with our ever humble, innocent boy, Bogummie. :blush:  Just like what Bogum said, "I will remember you

I really really felt sorry I can't meet up with you @saegukyoin unnie. Maybe next time we can meet up and spazz over BoYoo. ^_____^

Sorry to edit your post @thearmyofskank 

He really is such a precious gem in the sea of celebrities......just like Yoojungie too!

It was a great and unforgettable night! He is such a warm hearted person. Yes, we definitely root for the right guy. He's always thinking about how to return his fans' love......you can feel it through and through.....

I like how he came out in the shiny white suit like a dazzling Prince Charming and started to show all those private photos.....as if telling us, look guys, you see me all suit up like this, but actually I'm just a regular guy, who is thrilled to see and appreciate simple things in life, to see myself on TV.....to walk about and sample local food when I travel......and excited just to see the HOLLYWOOD sign etc.....that gave him more dreams.....and I'm always working hard to improve myself, (when he showed the bow & arrow picture) and he kept giving us all sorts of advise......awwww......:wub:

And suddenly, BAM! he let's his hair down in jeans,.....and became part of us.......

Me and my daughter actually teared up when he read his letter......:tears:

• Like 23